51

At Manav's House

Manav was swimming. Meanwhile, Unnati enters there.

Unnati: Come up. I have something to tell you.

Manav: What about new songs. Comments? Downloads?

Unnati: I will talk to you. Come up.

He comes out, wears his bath rob and comes out. Unnati follows him.

Manav: I have nothing to talk with him. Promoting is Tanishk's business. He didn't pay efforts this time. I know.

Unnati: You are wrong about him this time. Director Tanishk is more worried than you. He asked me to hack other's posts and delete comments.

They were walking. Manav turned to look at her.

Manav: Right. Why didn't I think about that? That's good.

If you all forgot. Manav ke ghar mein hi hai swimming pool, so don't get confused.

Unnati(sitting on the chair) : Ridiculous. I won't do that immoral thing again.

Manav: Have you not done enough? When you were hacking my. ...

Unnati: Stop! Could we sit down and talk?

He took a bottle of water and kept it on the table and then sat down in front of her.

Unnati: I have read all the comments of your new single. I found a key person Aditya.

Manav: I know him. He has been dissing me from my debut till now.

Unnati: I have read his comments about you. Not a single good word.

She passed her phone to him. He picked up the phone and saw a comment by Aditya. "Another Gleaming Rubbish Song". He locked the phone and gave it back to Unnati.

Manav: That's because he doesn't know me.

Unnati: He is that kind of person. He never said good to anyone. However, he is quite a figure in industry. All his words are valued by people. I watched the music channels program. Whenever the host comments on your new single, his comments will be mentioned. Even the radio channels do the same.

Manav(annoyed) : So what's your purpose on telling me this? Trying to annoy me?

Unnati: Control your emotions. I am helping you analyze the problem. Only this way we can solve it.

Manav(angry) : He is a maniac. A mad dog, bitting whoever he sees. Understood?

Unnati: If you can't control your emotions. We cannot talk.

Manav: Then don't. Go. I will practice my song. (He stands up to go but sits down again) One more thing, never mention that Aditya to me. (He stands up to go) Aditya, huh.. What a name!

Saying this he goes away.

Time passes..

Unnati is standing in front of a tall building. Waiting for someone. A man comes out. She goes towards him.

Unnati: Are you Mr. Aditya?

Man: Yes. Who are you?

Unnati(smiles) : I am a staff from Star Entertainment. I want to ask you some questions.

Aditya: Sorry, I don't have time.

Unnati: Mr. Aditya.

Aditya: Do I know you?