31.

At the company

Annanya showed the selfie Unnati took to Mrs. Rathore.

Annanya: Who is this nosy person? (She saw Mrs. Rathore was sad) Well.... Don't feel bothered. It's just a picture. It says nothing.

Mrs. Rathore: Am I the last person to know about this? It has gone public because almost everyone in the company follows Unnati on the Instagram.

Annanya: Don't blame her. She is innocent. She's a newcomer. She knows nothing.

Mrs. Rathore: I know it's not her fault. Only unintentional photo could tell the truth. I need to thank her(Unnati).

Annanya: Maybe it's just a misunderstanding. Don't think too much. Don't worry. I have warned everyone. Whoever dares to share it, I will fire them.

Mrs. Rathore passes a fake smile.

Time passes.

It was night time. Unnati, Aashna, Rohan and Rahul were having dinner together at a restaurant. Unnati and Aashna were sitting together and Rahul and Rohan were sitting opposite to them. Rohan picked up food and served it to Unnati.

Aashna(silently in Unnati's ears) : Not bad, he's getting you food.

Aashna was looking at him and smiling.

Rohan: Why are you looking at me like that?

Aashna: Huh...

Rahul: Mind your words! She's observing you!

Aashna(smiling): No, I am looking at him. I have heard his name so many times from Unnati. She talks about him all day long. Now I finally got to see you.

Unnati pinched Aashna.

Aashna: Aaaah... What are you doing? I finally met him in person. What is wrong? Shouldn't I see him or talk to him?

Rohan: Ah... What does........ What does Unnati talk about me?

Aashna: She said if there's anything to say about you, it's good, very good, very very good.

Unnati pinched Aashna again.

Aashna(laughing) : What's wrong? He's nice.

Rohan continued eating his food. He was blushing a little.

Unnati: Rohan, you cannot keep continuing working in a pub.

Rohan: Maybe I will meet my talent scout one day.

Unnati: Mr. Shashwat(Music director) in our company, appreciates you very much. Once I am promoted in the company, I will introduce you to him. I will try to recommend you to him.

Rahul: Forget about it. Your company has made a feud with Rohan. You know it, right? He was injured by Manav. He hasn't fully recovered.

Unnati was a little sad after hearing that.

Unnati(sad): You are saying as if Manav is a tyrant. He is innocent in that case, too.

Rahul: He's evil! He might be innocent about the song. But he attacked at us first, right? Look at your company, they handle it so well! They accused us of molesting a fangirl and Manav saved her, woow!!

Rohan and Aashna were laughing but Unnati was sad.

Rohan: Unnati, how is your wound?

Unnati: Much better now. I feel better after having meal with you all.

Aashna(laughing): Yes, as long as you are here she will be fine.

Guys please don't kill me for writing this. I am sowieeeee🤧.

Next morning, Unnati went to Manav's apartment. She entered through the back gate.

Unnati(she was searching for him) : Master Manav!! Hello?? Manav!! I am here.

She then went towards the swimming pool and saw him sitting on a chair there. (Guys the swimming pool is inside the house only, confuse mat hona)

Unnati: Here you are. Why we're you not answering the calls? I thought you went missing again.

Manav stood up from his chair and went towards the dinning table to have breakfast. Unnati was telling him his schedule.

Unnati: Today's schedule is tight. In the morning you will be shooting. Arrive at the studio at 8.30. Makeup will be done till 9 and filming will begin at 10. It will be finished around, 2 pm. There are a total of three scenes..... At 4pm, you need to record a new song. Then there will be a fan meeting with 30 fans. It will take one hour.

She read the whole schedule and then looked at Manav. He was drinking juice, so some of it was near his lips. Unnati gestured him that there was something near his lips. He was not able to remove it. So, Unnati took out a small mirror from her bag and showed it to him. He then cleaned it. (Kisi ne kuch aur soocha toh sorry🙈, bahot zyada soochne lage ho🤧)

Manav: By the way, have you eaten?

Unnati (looking at the schedule): Yes, I have. I had it on my way here. There is also an advertisement shooting at 7 in the evening. The boss will arrive around 10 in the evening. He will take photos with you.

Manav(cutely) : Ok. Let's go Piggy!!!!

Unnati(surprised) : Piggy? Who's piggy?

Manav: You called me Master.

Unnati: What! You heard me then why didn't you answer me?

Manav(smiling): How do I know who your Master is?

Unnati(smiling) : It's your code name. I can call you Master when in crowd. It's great. No one would know it's you. How's that?

Manav: It sounds like an old man. Well... I will go pack up. Then we will leave.

Manav left from there towards his room.

Unnati: My father's pupil used to call him Master. It sounds so grand. Don't you think!? It suits your character.

Manav gets ready and both of them leave to the shooting location in his vanity van.

Also, do you guys think Manav and Unnati are coming closer?

Hope you all are liking it. Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Thanks for reading❤