37.

At the pub(where Rohan works)

Unnati reached there and sat opposite to Rohan.

Rohan: You are here. (Smiling) You are so fast.

Unnati smiled back.

Unnati: Did you meet Mr. Shaswat?

Rohan: Yes!

Unnati(smiling happily): Does he want to sign you?

Rohan: Not really. We were just chatting. He was asking about my situation.

Unnati(smiling more) : Is he satisfied with you?

Rohan: Did you come running over here? You are breathing heavily. Have some water.

He was pouring water in the glass and Unnati looked at him and smiled. She than drank the water.

Unnati(cutely) : I was nervous after Mr. Shaswat said he was going to meet you. I was curious about the result but I was embarrassed. Tell me now. Is he signing you now?

Rohan: It's not that fast. Mr. Shaswat said that a company needs many conditions to sign as an artist. There are many aspects to consider. And right now Manav is also in the company. He is quite famous now. So, I may not have any good position right now.

Unnati: How could it be? You and he are different persons. You won't affect each other.

Rohan chuckles.

Rohan: It's not that simple but Mr. Shaswat said he would try his best to help me.

Unnati(smiling) : I will support you.

They both smiled at each other.

Rohan: You... just want to tell me this? You could have called me about this.

Unnati: I have other things to tell you.

Rohan: What?

Unnati: I am going to Mexico with Manav for his MV. Do you need anything? I can buy it for you.

Rohan(a little sad but still smiling because he thought she would say something else) : That's all you wanted to say?

Unnati nodded her head.

Rohan(smiling) : I need nothing. As long as you guys have a good time.

Unnati(thinking) : Umm.... Did I bother you? Then I will go now.

Rohan: No, no, no. No, you didn't. Actually I am happy you are here. You are like my lucky star. Good things happen when I see you everytime.

Unnati (smiling) : Really? Then I will come here quite often.

Rohan: Yes.

Unnati: Maybe I could give you some good luck.

Rohan(smiling) : That would be great.

Unnati(little sad) : I think I am not a lucky girl. If I give you good luck, maybe I will have it too.

Rohan: Why? You are such a good girl. You must be lucky.

Unnati smiled.

Rohan: Enjoy and click more pictures when you get there. I will like your pictures.

Unnati laughed .

At the airport

Manav was walking in front followed by Bhumika and Unnati on either side of him. Unnati was carrying the suitcases as well. They were being shooted.

Cameraman: Mr. Mnv, sorry but that's your assistant behind, right?

Manav nods his head.

Cameraman: Can she get out of the frame?

Unnati: Why?

Cameraman: We are filming the documentary of the artist. Your cloth is not so good.

Manav looked at her chuckled.

Unnati: Oh, sorry, sorry.

Saying this she moved ahead coming out of the frame. They were done with the shoot. Everyone was waiting for the boarding announcement. Meanwhile, Manav held Unnati's hand tightly and took her somewhere.

Unnati(trying to get out of his grip): What are you doing? Leave my hand.

They both entered a shop inside the airport. It was a cloth shop.

Unnati: It is hurting me! Please leave my hand.

Manav left her hand.

Unnati: What are we doing here?

Manav: Your dress is too ugly. I can't stand it anymore.

Unnati: I... I carefully matched it.

Manav(laughing) : So this is it? Then I can only say that your taste is too bad. And you are going with me every time. I will be shot at many places. Your image is not good for me.

Unnati(smiling) : Actually, I was afraid that my beauty would affect you.

Manav(smiling) : Is it?

Unnati smiles and nods her head.

Manav(smiling) : Then listen, You won't not even 500 years later.

Unnati made an annoyed face.

Manav: Come on! Now pick up your dress.

Unnati: You are asking me to buy clothes here?

Manav: Yes, it's high in quality and cheap.

Unnati was looking here and there.

Manav: Forget it. I will pick one for you, okay?

Saying this he started searching dresses for her. He picked one and gave it to her.

Manav: This one. This is the only one that suits you. The fitting room is there.

Unnati took the dress and went to the fitting room and Manav smiled.

Unnati's Pov

Not bad. He is buying me clothes. It's quite expensive as well.

Unnati checked the dress and came out with it.

What do you think Manav is buying Unnati a dress... Also he picked the dress for her.

Hope you are enjoying it. Stay tuned for next chapter.

Thanks for reading❤