Remedy for injured heart: LOV...

By Ruby093

As her brother left the house, Park Y/n encounters many problems, both in college and at home, because of his... More

This is me
Detention!
It hurts
Mysterious helper
Sneakin' out = Problem
Meeting the person, I hate the most
You are just trash!
Treating her wounds
Help me!
The one who helped me
Yeosang's story
My parents wanted to...
Mingi's story
Stuck with Wooyoung
Mingi gets to know
Hurting Hongjoong's feelings
The night with Wooyoung
Hongjoong's story
Back together
Sharing the bed
In the sauna
At the Amusement Park
Confession pt.2
Need some time
Not again!
Wooyoung's story
Hojun's B'day + Confession Pt.3
Y/n's injured
And it's all good
San and Jongho's Story
The truth about Jungkook
Announcement!
Announcement!
A favor
On a mission
Saw something I shouldn't
Stage one: Friends?
Truth or dare?
Hurt
Stage two: Getting to know each other

Confession pt.1

78 4 0
By Ruby093

***Wooyoung's POV***

I stood on the bench and spread my arms out and walked on it. I looked at Y/n, from here. I smiled as I saw her. She's making me go crazy at times. Suddenly, a van stood in front of her and soon she vanished away. She was being kidnapped by someone!

I got down and thought about what to do. I couldn't believe what I saw. She's been taken away by someone. If I tell the others about it, they will get worried. 

I'll get this down, my way. 

"Hyung, can I have your bike key?" I asked Yeosang hyung. 

"Waeyo?" He asked. 

"I just have to go somewhere," I said. 

"San-ah! Y/n left the car keys on top of the car. Just take it before someone else takes it." I said and ran towards the motorbike and started it as fast as I could. I wore the helmet and drove in the direction the car left. 

But I stopped at a point as the road led two different ways. I debated with myself which side I should head. I was in confusion.

---No one's POV---

Y/n slowly opened her eyes and was greeted by a blue, dusty ceiling. She got up and looked around. She saw herself in a room which looked quite old, with some spider webs and an old rusty cupboard. 

"You are awake." She heard an unfamiliar voice and looked toward the person. 

"W-who are you?"  

"Oh my! How are you so hot? I just wanna taste you now." He said. 

"W-what?" She asked, shocked. He slowly approached her. Y/n kept backing herself away. 

"Who are you? What do you want from me?" She asked. 

"You might not know who I am but I know who you are. Aren't you a part of the mafia group ATEEZ?" He asked. Y/n looked at him confused. 

"They are my biggest rival. Knowing you are Seonghwa's sister, makes me want to play a little with you."

"He and I don't have any relation! Why would you take your revenge on me instead of him? Are you scared to fight him face-to-face?" She asked and laughed. 

He held her by her hair and wrapped his hand on her neck, tightening his grip. Y/n was trying to get away from his grip. She stamped on his leg hard which made him groan in pain. 

"There's no way to escape." He said and blocked her before she could escape. 

"Let me go!" She shouted. But he never paid attention to what she said and moved forward towards her neck and started kissing her. Y/n put in all her energy and pushed him away. 

But anger overtook the random guy who tried to assault Y/n. He hurried towards her and pinned her hands to the wall and smirked. 

"Let me go!!" She shouted her lungs out. 

"Not until I get a taste of you." He said and put his hand on her waist. Tears were silently flowing down her cheeks, thinking about the situation now. 

"Hmm! Now you are all mine." He said and lifted her shirt up. But Y/n just slapped him. This brought more anger to him. 

In anger, he just ripped off Y/n's shirt, leaving her only in her bra. He smirked seeing her exposed parts and pushed her to the wall, and held her waist, not letting her move. He buried himself in her neck and left wet kisses, as he drew circles on her waist. The more he tried to harm her, the more tears flowed. 

Suddenly the door opened with a bang, making the guy stop. He left Y/n and looked who it was, to get a clear view of the person. As the person entered in, Y/n realized who it was. 

"Wooyoung," She barely whispered. The guy let go of her. Y/n placed both her arms crossed, covering the exposed area, and crouched down, crying. Wooyoung kicked the guy who approached him and beat him.

Y/n's cries became louder which caught his attention. He noticed her shivering. He let go of the guy and walked over to her. He removed his jacket and wrapped it around her.

"I'm here. You don't need to worry," He said. She pulled his shirt and hugged him, clutching onto his shirt, tightly. Wooyoung wrapped his arms around her making sure she felt safe.

"Wooyoung-ah, k-kill him," Y/n said, in a muffled tone.

"I didn't get you," He asked again. 

"Kill him! Kill him!" She said while her hands were still shaking. The guy stood shocked as he heard what Y/n said. 

"No other girl should face what I faced. I don't want to see anyone else be in my place and suffer by guys like this, who r*pe people for their pleasure but don't care about how the victim feels. Kill him, Wooyoung... Kill him." She said. Wooyoung took out his gun from the back and looked at the guy, whose eyes were twice the size. 

"Y/n, it would be right, if you killed him by your hands. He will then know how it is to be... in the place of a victim." Wooyoung said. 

"Y-Yah! You won't do that, r-right?" The guy asked, feeling scared. 

She turned and looked at the guy. Wooyoung held her shivering hand and placed it on the gun and he pulled the trigger.

"Shoot at him, when you're ready." He said. She nodded her head and wiped her tears.

"N-no. D-don't do this." The guy said, sweating. 

"Don't think of him as a human. He's a devil, Y/n. He harmed you. I promise you, you won't regret killing a guy like him." 

"H-hey, you stop inducing her more." The guy said. Y/n made up her mind and shot at the guy, twice. He fell. Y/n let her hand loose and fell on her knees and cried. Wooyoung hugged her tight. 

"Everything's alright now. Don't worry." He said and stroked her hair and comforted her. 

"Wae? Why me?" She cried. 

"Y/n... come with me. You'll feel a bit relaxed and come out of it." He said as he zipped up the jacket she wore. He helped her get up and took her out. He sat on the bike and so did Y/n. 

"Hold on tight." He said and she wrapped her arms around his waist and clutched tight on his shirt. He drove to a place, where he spends most of his time. 

After driving for almost an hour, they reached their destination. 

"Come on." He said and held her hand. Y/n followed him without saying anything. The place was a bit rocky. He held onto her hand tight and finally, they reached up. 

"W-where are we?" She asked. 

"A place to relax." He said and walked more. All that could be heard was the gushing sound of water. After 15 minutes of walk, 

"We're here." He said and Y/n looked around. 

It was filled with huge rocks and green plants and a stream of water flowed, falling on a pool of water, and at the bottom, was a small cave. 

"Sit down." He said as he sat down on a rock. Y/n sat down along with him and looked up at the sky. There was silence for a while. 

"Wooyoung-ahh, Gamsahabnidha." She said, in a low tone but audible enough for Wooyoung. 

"If it wasn't for you today, I don't know what would have happened. Thanks a lot." 

"It's ok. I must save you from harm." He said. 

"But..." She paused. He listened patiently. 

"You saved me from Eva and her gang at school, at the sauna. You took care of me when I fought with Yeosang. You saved me from that group of guys that day. You always end up saving me from all the harm. I hope I ain't a burden to you." 

He took her hand in his and put his other hand on top of hers. 

"You ain't a burden. You are family." He said and smiled warmly at her. Y/n didn't know what to reply. She looked at the sky and a small smile grew on her face. 

"Wooyoung-ahh, it feels a bit different to hear it from you... We both started as rivals and now, here we are, as best friends. But to be honest, I wonder why I hadn't met you earlier. I never regretted spending my time with you. I felt like I was with Seonghwa." She said. Wooyoung was quite shocked to hear her talk about Seonghwa now since her stay with them. 

"Let me tell you something, but don't tell anyone else. I... I still like my brother. Even though he left me 3 years back, I never stopped loving him, even though I got hurt, bullied, and tortured by his disappearance. Yeah, all I showed on him was hate. There's still a small part of my heart that wants to hang out with him, talk a lot with him and just get things back to normal." She paused. 

"But I controlled myself, brought hate in myself, to get answers for my questions. Why and what was the reason for him to leave? Did he care about me for once? Because of his disappearance, why do I get hurt? What will happen if he returned? Will it stop or will they act like they don't know what happened?" As she said, a few tears flowed. 

"I'm sure you'll get answers to your questions soon. Not only the ones mentioned but for all." He said. 

"I hope so too." She whispered. 

"How about we stay here for tonight?" He asked. 

"H-how?" 

"There's a cave over there and below us. For now, we can stay at that cave, and maybe tomorrow, we could see the bottom cave." He said. Y/n agreed and they headed to the cave. They got in and Wooyoung got some twigs and lit it, using his lighter. 

"Do you smoke?" She asked curiously after seeing his lighter.

"A-aniyo. This is for safety purposes. I don't smoke," After he finished, he dusted his hands in satisfaction. 

"I'll let the others know about it." He said and headed out. 

Y/n sat there, leaning on the rock. Wooyoung came back soon and they both lay down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 2.5K 58
Y/N has a one night stand her first week in Korea. He told her his name was Mars. She wasn't expecting to ever see him again, let alone in the same c...
5K 235 14
Wooyoung is really nervous to be apart of the meeting until he strikes conversation with a fellow parent. It turns out that the parent is a Single fa...
10.2K 306 14
Wooyoung and San turned into best friends from the moment they were born, the clingy and touchy type, the jealous and possessive type. They became i...
9.9K 594 26
[COMPLETED]✅️ They've been best friends since they were kids, becoming inseparable. No matter what, they would always be together. When they were 30...