back for you • kth

By soggykookie

*READ THE PREQUEL FIRST* The sky was grey as the coffin shook and rattled until it tumbled down the pedestal... More

𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓉𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐿
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐿𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐿𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐿𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝐸𝓅𝒾𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒
𝐵𝑜𝓃𝓊𝓈
𝐵𝑜𝓃𝓊𝓈 𝒫𝓉.𝐼𝐼
𝒮𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓁
𝓞𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼

3.4K 247 134
By soggykookie

Taehyung's POV

I need to put an end to my dear's questions about her uncle. He's dead... and she deserves to know. But not that I killed him.

I was sitting on the shore of a lake when I sensed something under the lake. I look carefully to see a dead body tied onto a rock. Right then, I see a fisherman on a boat. I smile. I have an idea. I quickly create an illusion of a dead body.

"WHAT THE HELL!" The man screams and runs.

I bring the body up with my powers and make it look like my minister. He soon comes back with people. The people gather and pull the body out. They call the police and they take the body away for autopsy. The illusion will lead them to prove that it's my minister's body and then my dear will be notified. I'll help her move on quickly and I'll be able to make my move on her. I grin at the thought of being with her.

Yuna's POV

It was late night and I was doing the dishes when the doorbell rang.

"Yes?" I answer the door.

"Are you Mr Min's granddaughter?" A police officer asks.

"Y-yes," I reply.

"We regret to inform you that he has committed suicide and his body was found floating in a lake," he informs.

"W-what?" I break down.

"Ma'am, we need you to identify the body," he says.

"I can't," I cry, "I can't see him when he's like that."

"You don't have to do it today," he says, "You have to come over to the hospital anytime tomorrow to verify."

I nod.

"Thank you and sorry, ma'am," he leaves.

I run to my phone and call Taehyung.

Taehyung's POV

I was reading through a few business files when I hear my phone ring. I answer the call.

"T-Taehyung," I hear my dear. Was she crying?

"Yuna?" I ask, "Are you okay?"

"No," she sobs.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"They told me he's dead," she cries.

"Yuna. Don't worry. Hold on, I'm coming there," I quickly rush out grabbing a coat. I drive to her house in case I need to drive her anywhere, "I'm coming, hold on Yuna. It's gonna be okay."

I step on the brakes and run into her house. I knock and she opens the door. 

"Yuna-"

She doesn't let me complete and hugs me. I hug her back.

"Yuna," I rub her back. Rubbing her back always calmed her down.

I slowly pull her into the house and close the door all while hugging her. Her cries slowly reduce to sobs and sniffs.

"Why did he do that?" She asks.

"I don't know," I reply.

"I loved him so much," She breaks down again.

"He's in a better place," I say. He's not, I cursed his soul.

"I hope so," she says, "I'm sorry I disturbed you. I didn't know who else to call. My friends are busy with preparing for work."

"Yuna," I cup her, "I promised I'll be here for you. Don't be sorry."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

It was raining heavily and my minister's fake body was being lowered into the grave. 

"I hope he rests in peace," Yuna says wiping her nose.

"He will," I assure her.

After the ceremony, I was helping Yuna clean her boots on the footpath. 

"Yuna," someone calls her.

"Seokjin," she says.

"I'm sorry for your loss," he hugs her and I clench my jaws.

"I hope you're doing okay," he says.

"I am," she nods.

"Oh, hello," he greets me.

"Hello," I greet back.

"I heard you were going to be arranged to Yuna," he smiles.

"Yes," I bite my inner cheek, "And I am arranged to her."

"I hope you take good care of her," he says.

"I assure you I will," I reply.

"This is Namjoon and this is Hoseok," he points towards the two men walking towards us, "We're all Yuna's friends."

"Nice," I reply.

"Yuna," Namjoon says, "Are you gonna start work? We have to join in two days."

"Yes, I will," she says, "It was his dream too."

"Okay then," Hoseok says, "We'll leave. Call us if you need anything. Please don't hesitate."

"I will. Thank you so much," She hugs them. I look away. Why do these guys have to come in and offer help? I'm here for her. She doesn't need anyone else.

"Can we stop at my house before we head to yours? I need to get my books and stuff." She asks.

"Sure," I smile and open the car door for her.

She's been living in my house for the past few days since I was scared to let her stay alone at her house. Took quite a lot of convincing but she agreed. 

"I'm hungry," she says.

"I can stop at a restaurant," I suggest.

"I'm not that hungry though," she says, "I just want a snack."

"I'll stop at the grocery store then?" I ask.

"Sure," she says and yawns, "I think I'm going to take a nap."

I drive to her house and look at her to find her asleep. I get out of the car and go inside her house to get her books. I look through her picture frames. She was really close to my minister huh?

I gather all her books and walk outside. I put the books in the backseat. 

"Oh," she wakes up, "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I didn't want to disturb your sleep. You seemed quite tired," I shut the backdoor, "Is that everything?"

She turns around from the front seat and checks through the books, "Yeah, it's everything."

"Okay," I get inside the car, "You can sleep. I'll get the snacks when we get to the store."

"No, no," she denies, "I need to get some other stuff too."

"I can get them for you. Tell me what you need," I say.

She blushes, "It's okay."

"You can tell me," I insist.

"I, uh, need sanitary products," she says softly.

"I can get them for you," I say, "Is your time of the month due?"

"Soon," she looks away.

"You don't have to be shy about it," I smile.

"I thought you might be grossed out," she says.

"I am not," I reply.

"That's good," she says shyly.

"We're here," I say, "Do you use tampons or pads?"

"Pads," she replies.

"So, snacks and pads. Do you want drinks?" I ask.

"Could I get juice or something?" She asks.

"Sure. What flavour?" I ask.

"I think orange or mango would be fine," she replies.

"Alright, wait here," I step out of the car.

"Where else can I go?" She giggles.

I smile and shake my head.

1124 words

A/N- Get me a man who's educated about the female reproductive system 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 10.3K 62
It was an unspoken rule for jungkook to stay clear of those creatures to stay clear from men and boys alike. Coming from a loving family. He was prot...
30.3K 1.4K 37
"Leave him alone please! He's innocent...I said leave him" i yelled as it was going out of control. "my doll have this much audacity to yell infront...
6K 528 20
A story of the Kingdom Bangtan where different types of Slaveries are common and more over, legal ! The new King finds them wrong and against the hu...
276K 16.3K 36
SPIN-OFF of "Crazy in love" He tied up her wrist with a strong rope, tears were streaming down from her face and she was praying that some come and s...