Soulmates?! (Lee Felix x read...

Per moonbae_xido

Soulmates exist. If two people meet and they bond, they get the same tattoo at the same place they are going... Més

Prologue
Chapter 1: Birthday
Chapter 3: Felix
Chapter 4: Another Day
Chapter 5: What is wrong with having a soulmate?
Chapter 6: Mixed Up
Chapter 7: Vlive
Chapter 8: Don't know what to do
Chapter 9: I wonder
Chapter 10: Soulmate
Chapter 11: Kidnapped?
Chapter 12: Promise
Chapter 13: Actress?
Chapter 14: Things could be easier
Chapter 15: Christmas movie
Chapter 16: Special Christmas
Chapter 17: A year can change everything
Chapter 18: New years eve
Chapter 19: Love me or Hate me
Chapter 20: Love letter
Chapter 21: A bedside table can be very helpful
Chapter 22: Locked in
Chapter 23: Awards
Authors Note

Chapter 2: Concert

5.4K 125 29
Per moonbae_xido

One month later
Y/N POV:

Today is the day. It is Straykids concert. I am so nervous and excited. My mom bought me a front row ticket. I am going to be near the stage, very near. I have to look good. I put on my favourite pair of jeans and a croptop. I put my long hair into a bun. I put on the necklace my grandmother gave me, it is golden and has a golden heart as a detail. I took a small bag and put my smartphone into it. That was it. I am ready.

I had a 20 minutes walk then I stood infront of the arena. I am nervous. I went in the arena and I found my place very easy. I was early, one hour left till the concert starts. The time passed slowly and more stays came till there was no place left. Then the 8 came out and started their concert. At the end of the concert Felix started to touch the hands of the stays in front. Since I was in front too, I hould my hand out. Then he touched me. Lee Felix touched me. But there wasn't much time to celebrate it because my wrist started to heat up. Why started my wrist to burn after his touch. But I didn't thought about it because I think it was just because I was excited.

Then the concert ended and Straykids went from the stage. The stays slowly went out of the concert arena and so went I. On my way home my wrist didn't stop to heat but I didn't care. When I was home I saw that there was a rose on my wrist and my wrist wasn't hot anymore.

Did I meet my soulmate? Who is it?

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

62.7K 1.4K 19
Have you ever wondered what it's like to have a soulmate? That's Y/N's feeling at the moment, she thinks she will never get the chance to meet her so...
275K 10.4K 42
*completed* Soulmates. It might just be the best thing in the world. the feeling that someone, your other half, the love of your life, is out there...
17K 505 17
[ON HOLD UNTIL I FINISH WRITING ALL OF THE CHAPTERS] they say that once you meet your soulmate, a feather will fall from the heaven making your soulm...
91.9K 3.2K 37
*completed* Your best friend ever since you were young, the one and only Lee Felix. You couldn't remember ever being apart from him, until you two we...