Chapter 2: Concert

One month later
Y/N POV:

Today is the day. It is Straykids concert. I am so nervous and excited. My mom bought me a front row ticket. I am going to be near the stage, very near. I have to look good. I put on my favourite pair of jeans and a croptop. I put my long hair into a bun. I put on the necklace my grandmother gave me, it is golden and has a golden heart as a detail. I took a small bag and put my smartphone into it. That was it. I am ready.

I had a 20 minutes walk then I stood infront of the arena. I am nervous. I went in the arena and I found my place very easy. I was early, one hour left till the concert starts. The time passed slowly and more stays came till there was no place left. Then the 8 came out and started their concert. At the end of the concert Felix started to touch the hands of the stays in front. Since I was in front too, I hould my hand out. Then he touched me. Lee Felix touched me. But there wasn't much time to celebrate it because my wrist started to heat up. Why started my wrist to burn after his touch. But I didn't thought about it because I think it was just because I was excited.

Then the concert ended and Straykids went from the stage. The stays slowly went out of the concert arena and so went I. On my way home my wrist didn't stop to heat but I didn't care. When I was home I saw that there was a rose on my wrist and my wrist wasn't hot anymore.

Did I meet my soulmate? Who is it?