One & Only Option ( Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav was flying back to India to attend a funeral... Shashi Gupta's funeral who committed suicide. The man w... More

1 Arnav is in London
2 Shashi was in trouble
4 Arnav is in India
5 How happy she was...!
6 New yet Old Khushi
7 Arnav's lead...
8 Shocking Turn
9 Khushi was not interested
10 Arnav's declaration
11 I'm not a CHOICE...
12 Arnav's approach
13 Capability of ASR
14 Wedding Date
15 Difference
16 potential of Khushi
17 Demanding Arnav
18 It's Differnt
19 Evil is IN
20 Arnav LOVES Khushi
21 I LOVE YOU
22 Measurement
23 Neerav was in trouble
24 Situational prisoner
25 The Wedding
26 The wedding Night
27 Husband's duty
28 Arnav's Stand
29 Not for you
30 Silent Wife
31 Defeat
32 The Cheque
33 Brothers
34 Neerav's performance
35 Broken Egg
36 Feelings...
37 Birthday Gifts
38 Desperate Arnav
39 Evil in action
40 Game
41 I Know...
42 Demanding Arnav
43 Antakshari...?
44 Haughty Headed
45 Value
46 What's the matter?
47 Khushi is upset
48 Dirty Game
49 Understanding
50 Red Handed
51 Son-in-law
52 Task
53 The plan is ready
54 Part of the plan
55 Brothers Together
56 Cat, out of the box
57 Final step of the plan
58 Process Over
59 End card...
60 Slap and Kiss
61 Last Part
62 Epilogue

3 Shocking News

5.4K 287 28
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 3 Shocking News

Arvind had words with his lawyer Roy about Shashi's problem. Roy was stunned.

*This is a very sensitive matter, Mr. Raizada. Ask him to move the papers to me as much as possible. He has to change all the properties in his wife or in his daughter's name because it's already late. Kailash didn't pay the EMI of the loan for the past six months. Mr. Gupta should be alert anytime*

*You get the papers ready. I will give you the property details of Shashi in an hour* Arvind said.

*Ok, sir*

*Won't it affect Shashi if he changes the property in his wife and daughter's name? *

*Of course, it will affect. He would be arrested but we will handle it... we can save the maximum of his property...*

Arvind sighed.

*We have no choice, Mr. Raizada... or else, he will lose each and every penny... *

*Ok*

Arvind called Shashi but there was no response from Shashi's side. He didn't attend Arvind's call which made Arvind worried. Ratna handed him coffee.

*Why are you looking tensed? Is everything alright? *

*Don't know why Shashi is not attending my call* he said worriedly.

*He must be busy...*

*No... he attends my call or drops the message if he is busy...*

*Wait, I will call Garima...*

* Do it quickly...*

Ratna took her mobile. That's when HP knocked on their door.

*What's the matter HP? *

*Kapoor and family are here to meet you*

Arvind and Ratna spared a glance.

*Why is he here now? *Arvind murmured.

*Go and meet him then only you can get to know the reason for their visit* Ratna said.

*He will start nagging me to talk to Chotte about marriage...*

*I think you should make them understand about Chotte*

*Could you do me a favor? *

*Tell me...*

*Call Chotte in front of them and ask him about marriage... turn the speaker on. They will get to know that there is nothing we can do with Chotte...* Arvind said.

*Have you gone mad...? Don't you know how Chotte reacts? He will pounce on me if I ask him about marriage... I'm out of it... I have no problem if you do that because you have not spoken to him about his marriage yet but I already did*

*Are you planning to push me in the hell? * Arvind asked horrified.

*You too are doing the same... are you planning to break my and Chotte's understanding? Dirty fellow...*

*Ratna, you can console him later, telling the truth. He will truly appreciate you if he gets to know your intention...*

*Oh, really? Then you do it. I will console him by telling the truth*

*Are you sure? Will you console him for me? *

*Sure... I will surely do it for you... but don't you dare drag me in it*

Taking a deep breath, Arvind walked downstairs. Ratna followed him. They saw Kapoors looking sad... especially, Laila. There is no makeup on her face, like, she wears always. Her face looked pale. Ratna gulped down, looking at Arvind.

*Namaste, Sapnaji*

*Namaste, Ratnaji... look at my child... how sad she looks...! She was not eating anything from the time Arnav denied our proposal... Do you know how much she wants to become Raizada Bahu...? She wants to get GOOD in-laws like YOU...* Sapna said.

*We can understand that, Sapnaji... but what can we do if Chotte is not ready to accept the proposal...? *

*How can you say so? He is your son. Obeying to parents' words is a son's duty. How could Arnav be so mischievous? What if he is a successful businessman? Doesn't he have moralities? How could he insult Laila without even giving an ear to her? * Sapna talked senselessly.

Neither Arvind nor Ratna like it. About whom she is talking? Who is she to talk about Arnav.

*My son has morals and WE know that... we don't care about anything but our son. If he is not interested in marriage, we won't force him... and that's final...* Ratna said not so harshly.

Anup sensed his wife made it complicated.

*I'm sorry Ratnaji... we didn't mean it. Look at Laila. Seeing her like this only Sapna lost her patience. Being a mother, how can she tolerate her state? *

*What are you talking about, Bhai? I can't understand why is she like this? She is behaving like she was in love with him for ages... I'm seeing her from her childhood. Don't I know her? she is not a girl who breaks down for something which is not certain*

*That's what I too say, she is not a girl who breaks down easily but now, she is... because of Arnav...*

*Tell me one thing, do you think your daughter's life will be happy if you get married to a man who is not at all interested in marriage? * Arvind asked.

*No, Arvind... I believe Arnav will understand Laila after the marriage*

Ratna sighed.

*You are talking about AFTER the marriage... try to understand he doesn't want to get married*

*I know he is so fond of his family. I hope he won't say no to his parent* Anup said.

Arvind and Ratna spared a glance.

*Please, try for one last time... if he says NO, I won't ask you to call him again... I will talk to him when he comes to India for Neerav's marriage*

Ratna raised her brows. It seems he is not at all ready to leave Arnav. These guys will get to know only if they hear Arnav's stance directly.

*Call him...* Ratna said sternly.

Arvind sighed and removed his phone. He dialed Arnav. Arnav attended the call in a sleepy voice. It was 6:30 am in London. Arnav was still on the bed. Ratna gestured him to turn the speaker ON and Arvind did that.

*Good morning, Chotte...*

Arnav sat on the bed, hearing Arvind's voice. He looked at the clock and it was 6:30.

*Dad... is everything alright? *

*Yeah... everything is alright*

*Then why are you calling me early in the morning? It's 6:30 Dad...*

That's when Arvind remembered the time difference between India and London. In Kapoor's tension, he didn't think of it.

*I'm sorry, Chotte. The matter is important. That's why I called you*

*Anything serious? *

*Kind of... *

*What's the matter, Dad? *

*Chotte... I and Ratna want you to get married...*

Arnav rolled his eyes gritting his teeth.

*Is this the important matter you are talking about? *

*Is not it? *

*No... hell no... *

*But, Chotte...*

*Dad, please... try to understand what I want... I know MY VALUE and the value of my TIME. I don't want to spend it on some useless girl called Laila... understand? *

Kapoors spared a glance with each other because before Arvind started talking Laila's name, Arnav himself took it and denied it to.

*But, how will you be single always? *

*What rubbish, Dad? I have you and Mom... are not you people?*

*What about in the future? You should have someone for yourself Chotte...*

*I will definitely get married if I found ONE... Ok? *

*What do you want me to tell Kapoor? *

*why are you asking me? It's not me who wanted his daughter to call me. What is she thinking of herself? Does she think she can trap me by sending a few photographs of hers? *

Arvind and Ratna looked at Laila questioningly who looked down fuming.

*Ask her to use the tactics with someone, not me... irritating idiot... I'm cutting the call...* Arnav disconnected the call and throw the mobile on the bed annoyed.

Arvind disconnected the call.

*Why did you send him your photos when he is not ready to talk to you? * Ratna asked.

*We never met... that's why...*

*I think you guys don't understand him. He won't fall for the outer beauty... it needs something more than that to get his attention...* Ratna said.

*I think he will like her if he gets time to spend with her* Anup said.

Ratna looked at him like, what creature you are?

They took their leave... Laila couldn't stand Arnav's outrage. He openly said he doesn't like her... he said she is USELESS to spend his time with... in front of his and her parents. It seems, she can't get him into the TRACK.

*I don't like them...* Ratna said.

Arvind sighed.

*Why are they behaving like morons? Can't they understand Chotte doesn't like her even a bit? *

*I don't know what they will do when Chotte comes to India*

*There is no chance for him to come to India as Shashi Bhai asked time for the marriage* Ratna said.

That's when Arvind's phone rang. The call was from a new number. He attended the call.

*Who is this? *

*Arvind, Sir... Shashi Gupta committed suicide* someone said.

To be continued...

The next part is available on INKITT

Arnav is in India

Arvind attended the call.

*Shashi Gupta committed suicide*

*Whaaaat! Don't play with me in this matter...*

*Sir, please calm down... I'm his neighbor. I know you are his friend. The bankers came to his house and seized all his property. They gave him one hour time to vacate the house, sir. He committed sluiced after they left the house...*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 25.8K 57
Arnav was shocked to the core. He was already shaken by his wife Lavanya's death. And adding to it, this....? The reason for his shock was Lavanya's...
735K 37.9K 84
They are different people...by money and status. His attention is only on money and status whereas she is full of life, having a VERY BIG POWER as he...
203K 11K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
112K 8.5K 37
Do not let your past blackmail your present and ruin your beautiful future. Arnav Singh Raizada, youngest of four siblings. Arrogance and ego are the...