ᴇᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴀʟ-ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏᴜʟꜰᴜʟ ʙᴏɴᴅ [Co...

Galing kay loveeagle_

© @loveeagle_ ©️ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED Shivaay Singh Oberoi: A successful business tycoon. Arrogant, Ruthles... Higit pa

•COPYRIGHT•
•CHARACTERS•
•01•
•02•
•03•
•04•
•05•
•06•
•07•
•08•
•09•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•Bonus-1•

•40•

3.2K 247 185
Galing kay loveeagle_

Mature content ahead!

Annika woke up with a bright smile today. She got up feeling sunlight on her face. It just increased her smile.

"Happy birthday to me", he mumbled and looked beside her to see it empty. She frowned confused and called out his name to get no reply. She got up and looked at the poolside, washroom, closet but he was no where.

"What's this?", she mutter as she found a sticky note on her closet door.

Happy birthday
my pretty woman,
Good morning! Rise and shine my love, it's your day!
Freshen up, I have prepared a bath for you and get dressed in something
I love to see you ;)
Yours,
Shivaay!

She had a wide smile on her face reading the note and went inside the washroom to see bathtub filled with bubble bath. Her smile only widen seeing his gesture.

Taking a quick shower, she wore his favourite yellow saree. Leaving her hair damp, she applied her basics, sindoor and tied her nuptial chain. She applied kajal and eyeliner with a simple nude lipgloss.

Taking her phone, she went out of the room to go downstairs. As she reached in middle of staircase, sudden noise of party popper blasted making her look around to see entire family coming out from different direction singing happy birthday for her. Her happiness was of no bounds. She got down cupping her mouth.

"Happy birthday Annika/bhabhi", everyone wished her.

"Thank you so much everyone. I..I don't know what to say, it's really special for me", she said with emotional eyes.

She went to dadi and took her blessings who blessed her for happiness, success and good health. She then took blessing from elders who showered love over her.

"Happy birthday bhabhii", Rudra and Om hugged her making Annika giggle because of the force and hugged them back.

"Thank you so much, Om and Ru", she said parting from them. She looked towards Shivaay who walked to her.

"Happy birthday baby", he whispered in her ear hugging her. She rubbed his back saying thank you in her way.

"Thank you so much. You guys..my day has just started and I already feel extremely happy, special and blessed", she said as they parted. He smiled wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"Bhabhi, don't get overwhelmed by only this much. Picture toh abhi shuru hui hai", Rudra said winking confusing it.

"Exactly! It's Annika's first birthday with us. It has to be grand. We'll have a huge party at evening. Invite everyone", Pinki said making Annika open her mouth but Shivaay cut her off.

"Of course mom! It's Annika's birthday after all", he grinned.

"No please. I don't want any grand birthday party", she objected making everyone confuse.

"Kyun puttar?", dadi asked.

"Dadi I want to spend my birthday only with my family and close one. Please, I will be more happy, I just want you guys", she said and she felt Shivaay holding her hand.

"But Annika-", Jhanvi stopped as they saw Annika making puppy face.

"As per our daughter want, we'll celebrate her birthday like that", Tej said making everyone nod with a smile. Annika looked at them grinning mumbling a thank you.

"Chalo then, let's have breakfast then at night we'll have a small party with both families. We should Gauri's family too", dadi said to which all agreed.

Annika went behind family when she felt a tug on her wrist and in a jerk, she was back bumping to his chest.

"Shivaay..?", she gave him a questioning look. He leaned over her face making her eyes widen.

"Everyone is there in dining hall Shivaay. Koi dekh lega, chodiye na", she said wriggling as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"No one will come and even if they come, I don't care. Biwi ho meri", he said winking.

"Hawh! Besharam! Leave me nah", she whined. He chuckled seeing her struggling and caressed her nose with his nose. He smile against his skin as he heard her breath hitching.

He looked at her face where her lips were parted in anticipation, her eyes were wide than usual with a nature hue of pink on her cheeks. His wife was an enchantress. She doesn't need to do anything specific to make him go crazy.

"Chaliye na Shivaay, sab-", she stopped feeling her voice getting stuck in her throat as he kissed between her nose and upper lip. She could feel his lips lightly touching her upper lip while his nose rubbed over her nose.

She was looking down as he parted. He chuckled seeing her blushing deeply.

"Still shy, are we?", he teased earning a slap from her on his chest making him chuckle more and both went to have breakfast with family.

•~•

Annika came back to their room and was going inside the closet when he held her back and in a swift, she was on the bed with him on top of her, hovering her.

"Shivaay..", she looked in his eyes which were filled with love, adoration and desire for her. The thing which she has always noticed is, when she's around him or he's looking at her, his eyes get darker. That shade of his is exclusively for her.

"Now my wifey.. No one is going to call you, everyone is in their room resting, OmRu are busy in preparation of tonight's celebration. I have you, all for myself", he whispered at last in his husky voice making her shiver. She can never get used to their proximity. This man always have same affect on her.

"Say then, what you want", she said in her laboured breath. Their chests were touching which each other. She could even feel his heartbeat as she kept her hands on his chest.

"You", he traced her cheek with his nose outlining her cheekbones. She clutched the fabric of his shirt feeling his warm breath on her skin.

"It's been a month since I have loved you, baby", he said kissing her rosy cheek. He has missed her since a month, because of their schedule either of them stayed busy that they didn't got quality time.

•M•

She caressed his cheek as he looked at her. She had pure love in her eyes for him. He gently kissed her nose trailing kisses to her jawline. She closed her eyes feeling his hands on her waist as he moved her pallu away caressing her bare skin.

Looking in her eyes for a second, he pressed his lips over her lips taking her in a smooth kiss. She kissed him back holding his shoulders. It was a soft, smooth and slow kiss. His one hand moved to her shoulder removing the pin. In few seconds, she was out of her saree leaving her only in her blouse and inner skirt.

Holding her hands, he pinned them above her head taking her in a strong kiss this time. It was a deep, passionate kiss. She moaned as he nibble her lower lip asking for the entrance, she let him enter kissing him back with same favor. He groaned as he felt her rubbing her toes over his leg.

"The deep blouse I see", he mumble as they parted and he looked down. Her toes curled up as he trailed his long fingers over her valley between her breasts.

He nuzzle his nose on her hair inhaling her fragrance. Her lips parted as he kissed her nape and started sucking it making her moan. She gasped fisting her palms as he sunk his teeth on her collarbone and sucked it. She hissed but moan as he soothed it kissing over her.

"Fuck! I can never control around you", he said and started kissing all over her neck. He left her hands and they immediately clutched his hair.

"Shivaay", she moaned as he open her blouse kissing over her shoulder sucking her blade. Soon she was out of her clothes, his eyes darken as he saw her under him just in red lacy lingerie.

She bite her lower lip gulping as he undressed him. He hover her throwing his clothes away and winked at her making her blush and loop arms around his neck. He buried his face between her breast and started trailing kisses over her valley. She giggle softly as his stubble caressed her skin but hissed as he bite her skin which was peeping out from her brasserie.

She gasped loudly as in a go he tore her bra away. She glared at him who smiled sheepishly.

"Shivaay I bought it recently", she whined.

"And I don't like them on you", he saw nonchalantly making her look at him in disbelief.

"You can't keep tearing my-ahh", she moaned as he sucked her left breast kneading the right one. She arched back as he sucked her hard making her moan his name loudly. If their room won't have been soundproof, everyone would have heard her moans.

"She fisted her hair in her palms pushing him more into her. He gave equal attention to both her twins. Her moans were ringing like music to his ear. He moved down to her stomach kissing all over it. She threw her head back clutching the bedsheet as he sucked her navel.

He removed her inners and his boxers. She moaned as he started kissing on her inner thighs. She moaned as he started sucking her, rubbing his thumb over her clit. She could feel herself building up. She threw her head other side moaning his name loudly.

"Shivaay I-", she clutched his arm.

"Not yet, love", he said as he came up and joined his lips with hers kissing her. She clutched his hair kissing him back. Taking the condom from the drawer, he wrapped it around him and in a swift entered her making her hiss.

They're still kissing and he let her dominate her as he thrusted deep inside her. She moaned feeling him deep inside her. She felt her limit building up making him groan feeling her tightening around her.

The room was filled with their moans and groans as they came together. Coming out of her, he laid down next to her. Both were calming their uneven breath. They're still in the daze of their steamy love making.

He looked at her who was having laboured chest. His marks were shining over her skin. She turned her face and looked at him to see him already looking at her. A faint smile came on his face. He scooted and caressed her cheek. She closed her eyes feeling his touch and her smile increased as he kissed her forehead softly. He's passionate yet soft at the same time.

"I love you", he muttered pecking her upper lip.

"I love you", she confess caressing his stubble. He took her in his arms, in his embrace, she felt peace in his warmth and snuggled in him.

Parting from her, he pecked her forehead and got down from the bed wearing his pants. She looked confused as he went inside the washroom. In other moment, he came out with a towel and her shorts-Tshirt.

The thing he did next swelled her heart with love and respect for her man. He cleaned her with a damp towel and made her wear her clothes. Her man doesn't only know how to undress her but also to dress her.

She got teary as he came back from bathroom. He climbed up on the bed and frowned in concern.

"Baby, what happened? Is it paining? Did I went hard on you?", he asked softly cupping her left cheek and caressing her lower abdomen from other hand.

"I love you", she cried out hugging him, holding him tightly. He got more confused but hugged her back caressing her.

"You're crying because you love me?", he asked making her chuckle and parted shaking her head.

"You know, I have best husband", she said while he wiped her tears with his thumb.

"Because I have best wife", he said kissing her nose.

"Now, let's rest for sometime. You must be tired", he said making her lay down and himself took place next to her.

"As if you're not", she said snuggling to his chest.

"Nope. I am never tired if it's you, my gorgeous", he whispered in her ear kissing her earlobe. She blushed as she agreed. Her husband is full of stamina. He chuckle seeing her still blushing even after their uncountable love-makings.

"Sleep my love", he mumble pecking her hairline making her smile and she closed her eyes.

•M•

It was evening. Everyone was ready for Annika's birthday. It was like a small get together with Oberois and Nandas. Even Gauri's family was invited.

"Malika yaar! This is not fair, it's my birthday atleast you should have come today. Delhi jaake bhul gayi hai mujhe", Annika sulked wearing her earrings as she was talking to Malika who was stuck in Delhi because of her hospital duties.

"I know babe, it's your birthday. I really wanted to be with you but you know life of a doctor. Btw, I have courier a gift for you", Malika said from other side.

"I wanted you", Annika pouted.

"Probably soon babe, now smile. Else jiju will taunt me for making his girl sad on her birthday", Malika said making Annika chuckle. Just then the man in subject came from behind and wrapped arms around her figure. She smile looking at him through mirror.

"That I surely will say Malika, why didn't you come today. I thought my sautan was supposed to come by today", he teased at last making Annika nudge her elbow on her stomach.

"You're lucky jiju, you've your girl all for yourself today, if I would have been there, I would have kidnapped her entire day", Malika said making Shivaay roll his eyes. He narrowed her eyes as Annika giggle hearing it.

"Badi hasi aa rahi hai", he whispered in her ear, biting her earlobe. She hissed and shook her head snickering.

"Okay love birds, enjoy your day. Love you Anu, bye jiju. Take care of my babe", Malika said breaking their moment.

"I will till eternity", he said and Annika kept the call.

She turned around to see him decked up in a emerald green coat with white shirt behind it and trousers matching with the coat, a broach over his coat lapel. His hair was made in medium pompadour, his evenly shaved stubble over his sharp jawline.

"What you looking at?", he asked holding her palm and kissed her knuckles.

"My handsome husband who is twinning with me", she grinned and kissed his cheek.

He chuckled and looked at her who was looking ravishing in a emerald green evening dress with thin straps holding the outfit. The dress was fitting her perfectly, enhancing her every curve. She left her hair open, as per his liking, curling them at the end.

"Okay, my gorgeous wife", he kissed her forehead making her smile more.

"Let's go, everyone must have come", she said excitedly holding his arm pulling him out of the closet.

"Baby, slow down. You're on heels", he shook his head at his baby. His excited baby!

As they came near staircase, he looped his arm with hers and both descended down. Everyone looked at them in awe. They're looking a perfect power couple. The way they compliment each other is always beyond words.

As they came down, everyone started singing happy birthday, clapping their hands making her grin happily.

She thanked everyone and went to her family. They're happy seeing Annika getting all the love she deserve. Her brothers hugged her tightly and showered her with gifts as they do every year. OmRu also gifted her with many gifts. Rudra specially saved his salary for her gift. Everyone gifted her blessing her with love and happiness.

"Let's cut the cake" Rudra announced happily making other chuckle. Gauri and Khushi helped in bringing the cake. It was a dark chocolate truffle cake, her favourite.

She cut the cake and fed the first bite to Shivaay and then everyone.

"Shivaay! We all gifted her. What are you going to gift her?", Arnav asked. Annika looked at him who smiled and went from there.

He came back with a beautifully packed box confusing everyone. She looked at him who forward the box towards her.

"Kya hai ismein?", Annika asked softly.

"Khud dekh lo", he said with his hands at his back. She smile and opened the box to gasp. There was picture of them from their wedding day where he was applying sindoor in her partition and both were looking in each other's eyes. She took it and then cupped her mouth seeing the thing inside the box.

It was thin payal made of pure gold with customised designs and small ghunghroos dangling all around it. She looked at him who smile at her.

"Remember you said, you want to always said that you love sound of payal and want to wear one everyday. You always thought of buying them never got the chance as sometimes you forgot or sometimes my money saving wifey found it waste of money. I got these for you", he said making her smile widely looking at him.

"They're customised and if you see carefully, it has our face carved out on them", he said widening her eyes. She looked at them carefully to see their picture made carefully on the ghunghroos. Some of their moments were carved on them.

"This- I don't know what to say Shivaay. I am just feeling so overwhelmed", her lips started quivering and next moment, she was in his arms as he hugged her, rubbing her back. She hugged him tightly holding his shoulders.

"This is really unique Bhaiya! I never knew you're so romantic", Rudra commented and everyone agreed with it.

"How will you know? That side of mine is exclusively for my wifey", he said taking Annika in a side hug. She sniffed smiling and rubbed her nose.

"May I?", he asked taking the payals in his hand. She nodded smiling. Shivaay went on his knees and took her foot on his thigh. He gently tied the payal around her ankle and kisses over it making her eyes widen and blushed looking down as everyone was present there. He chuckle and did same with other foot.

He stood up and she hugged him again. She always knew she was a lucky girl to have Shivaay as her husband but she never thought that he made her the luckiest woman on the earth. She felt blessed having him. She sent a quick prayer to god asking him to always keep him safe and happy.

•~•

Hey guys! Thanks for your votes and comments on the previous chapter. Keep reading, voting and commenting your views. They means a lot to me♥️

Hope you liked the update. Do tell me how it was😁

P.S: I will be taking a leap of some months now.

Love,
K♥️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

411K 32.6K 47
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a business tycoon, wants to marry as soon as possible due to circumstances. Anika, an orphan, is in immediate need of money. ...
222K 18.5K 55
One does not believe in love, while the other has never imagined falling in love. A businessman and a doctor. Hop on to learn more about their tale a...
113K 14.2K 36
With everything he had, only one thing he wished for, her. Wanting her to be his and he himself wanted to be her's. He always thought that running aw...
60.6K 6.2K 54
#arrangemarriage Anika is a simple girl in Delhi. Working in tech company. Love her family the most .Shivaay CEO of Oberoi industry eligible bachel...