The bionic and The science Ex...

By HerminoneG

You have gone on adventures with the Davenports and Leo. You got together with Chase everything was good unti... More

Speed trap
Spy fly
Missin' the misson
Quarantined
Robot fight club
Bro down
The rats strike back
Parallel Universe
Spikes got talent
Leo vs Evil
Hole in one
Trucked out
Thank you
Bionic Showdown Pt1
Bionic Showdown Pt2
Wake up
Memory Wipe
Avalanche
Adam up

The Bionic 500

821 22 8
By HerminoneG

The next day Y/n woke up with a pounding headache. She felt out of it, she doesn't remember what happend last night or at the party. She saw Chase and shook him awake. Chase started waking up and looked at her.

"Good morning" He said smiling at her.

"Good morning for you. I feel horrible." Chase remembers everything that happend last but didn't want to question her. "What happend?" Chase explained what happend at the party. When he explain about y/n wanting to do 'more' with him she went pink and looked at him "I'm so sorry. I never ment to make you feel uncomfortable. Gosh im horrible..." She buried her face in her hands

"Hey no your not" Chase grabbed her chin to make her look at him "hey its ok... we'll get there but right now we need to go to school" She groan laying back down in bed. "no, no, no. Come on get up. This is what you get for drinking so much" He said as he got y/n up

"Why'd you let me"

"I tried to stop you but you didn't listen" Y/n stared at him "Come on. I need to head home to get ready for school." He gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I'll be back to pick you up" He walked out and y/n got her outfit and showered. She dried her hair but honestly was out of it so she put her hair in a messy bun (If you can't thats ok just kept it the way you have it). Her eye makeup somehow didnt take off fully but she was done so she just put glasses and changed.

She grabbed her bag and started to walk out the room and saw her parents in the kitchen. Her parents looked at her confused she just sat down next to her dad as her mom made breakfast.

"Uh, Good moring?" her dad said but it soaunded more like a question.

"Morning." Y/n said ywaning

"I-Is everything ok y/n" Cassandra asked looking at her daughter. Y/n nodded and put her head down. "so chase left this morning... and you... did you guys do it?" Y/n's head shot up and Alexander choked on his coffee.

"What? no mom... i went to the party and... there was... underage drinking" Her parents stared at her.

"How much did you drink?" Alexander asked. She pulled down her glasses slighly showing her tired, slighly red eyes that still had a bit of eye liner. She pushed them back up to cover her eyes. "Y/n-"

"Chase also said I punched Ava" Alexander high five his daughter.

"Nice!" Cassandra tried to keep a straight face but broke into a grin.

"Nice y/n but also not nice... the drinking... look y/n I know we can't control what you do but you need to be more responsible please. We trust you and just want you to be careful. Last time this happened you didn't even come home. I'm honestly glad you met chase he actually takes care of you instead of Nathan who lets you get out of control and doesn't do shit!" Cassandra said.

"Yea y/n. We love you so much and don't want anything bad happening to you. I mean what if chase wasn't there. I don't even want to know what could happen to you just please be more careful. We get worried" Alexander added. Y/n felt guilty for making her parents feel like this.

"Your right I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking" Y/n said.

"We know sweetie we just want you to be more cautious that's all we're asking" Cassandra said.

"I will I promise" Y/n said

"Good now eat and then head to school" Alexander said.

"Chase said he'll come back to pick me up so we can go to school" Y/n told her parents.

"You know I really am glad Tasha married him. Then Leo wouldn't have introduced you to them and you wouldn't be with Chase. He really is a good man" Alexander said. They continued to eat and talk until they heard a knock at the door. Y/n tiredly grabbed her bag and opened the door showing Chase.

"Ready to go?"

"No" Y/n said.

"Well let's go come on" y/n linked her arm with his. "Bye Mr. and Mrs. L/n!"

"Bye mom, bye dad"

"Bye!" Y/n closer the door and they walked to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they got to the front they met with Adam and Bree. They both stared at her.

"Whoa y/n what happend?" Adam asked

"A party happend" Y/n said rubbing her forehead. They walked in to see leo in the front of a line. Leo turned and saw them.

"whoa y/n-"

"I know, I know" She cut him off.

"How did you get to be first in line for locker reassignments?" Chase asked

"Oh since i couldn't get any sleep, I've been here since dawn. FYI you do not want to see the lunch ladies without makeup"

"Wait they wear makeup?" Bree asked as leo nodded.

"Why couldn't you sleep?" Chase ask as y/n leaned her head on his shoulder

"Oh i forgot you were with y/n. There is a new neighbor who kept racining his car up and down our street every night. Anyways since im first in line i will finally get the corner locker"

"Wait a second i thought this was the line for lice check" Adam said then walked away

"There she is: locker 106. Away from the traffic, near the cheerleaders, and i can see principal perry before anyone else- and a 2 second head start can save your life." Bree nodded and her and Chase walked away leaving y/n to hang out with leo. Perry walked out of her office.

"Listen up Weasels! Its locker reassignment day. Why? you ask. A little trick I learned from my days as a prison guard. Never let the perps get comy!!!" She yelled slamming the table between each word causing y/n to jump and wake her up a bit more "Also drag your hands througyh mashed potatoes to check for weapons. Mmm! Enjoy your lunch!"

"I sometimes wonder how she became principal." Y/n whispered to leo as he nodded

"Alright Dooley what locker do you want?" Perry asked

"The cornor one."

"Already taken!" She responded quickly

"What by who?" Leo asked

"By me!" said a random boy. Y/n and Leo turned to him "Clayton Harrington"

"Well Clayton Harrington... I know your new here but I was first in line" Leo said

"Oh i know thats why i offered Principal Perry an all-expensive-paid trip to go wherever she wants."

"Staten island cat show here I comd! Rroww!" Perry said

"But that's not fair" Leo complained

"Exactly... Leo was here first!" y/n did helping out Leo.

"Isn't justice infuriating?" Perry laughed and walked away

"Why do you care so much about the corner locker?" Leo asked Clayton

"Oh I don't but I hate lines and Harrington's don't wait, we let our money do the talking and right it's saying...'you don't have as much as I do'" y/n crossed her amrs

"We have more than you think"

"I'm sure you do pumpkin. How about you come out with me some time and I can show you how much I have. As a Harrington we get the girls and don't take no as an answer"

"Todays your lucky day you answer is 'no'. Plus I have a boyfriend" Y/n walked away rolling her eyes.

"She'll come to me. They always do" Clayton said.

"You can only dream" Clayton glared at Leo and then walked away as Parry came back with a flashlight

"Well dooley there are no more lockers left. So heres the key to the boiler room, just remember to knock first my relatives stay there when they're in town"Perry handed him the flashlight and walk away

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day y/n walked with leo into the lab where the days were. Leo walked to the dads.

"Big D, Mr.A I need an advance on my allowance" Leo said

"Ok" Alexander said

"Sure. What do you need?" Donald asked

"$5000"

"ok sure would you like that in aimaginary twenties or imaginary hundreds?" Donald asked

"Look its a long story, but theres this new rich kids at school, who's using his money to get whatever he wants."

"Thats a short story and I don't see what the problem is" Alexander said

"Leo wants more money to beat him at his own game" y/n said

"Exactly so what are we working with gold? Silver? You know what just give me your pin code." Leo said

"Leo we aren't giving you any money. Getting into a silly game of one-upmanship with this guy won't solve anything" Alexander said

"It will if I up him."

"Look you'll see what I mean tonight, I invited our neighbor pierce over to resolve the issue of his late night joy rides in a mature fashion. Just watch and learn." Donald said

"That's boring" y/n said

"A life lesson. Those are worth way more than money" Leo said and they walked out of the lab

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n and Alexander were with the Davenports. Y/n was feeling better and had fix her makeup that was on her face and now had her glasses on top of her head. Donald talked to them until they heard a door bell.

"Ok that's Pierce. Now watch as I handle this like an Adult"

"Ok but what do you want us to do when you start crying?" Bree asked. Donald ignore what she asked and open the door.

"Clayton? What are you doing by here" Leo asked. Y/n looked to see it wasn't Pierce it was Clayton.

"Looking good and smelling great. Oh my dad came to talk to your dad." He looked and saw y/n who rolled her eyes. "Hello pumpkin, still got an answer for me on that date" Chase looked at him.

"Yes, I already told you 'no'." Y/n said annoyed.

"Oh come on, you know you'd rather be with me then some loser you call 'your boyfriend' what can he give you that I can't" He said walking to her. Chase put his hand in hers and Alexander went in front of her stopping him.

"I'm sorry but my daughter is not available so find another girl" Clayton rolled his eyes and pulled out his wallet.

"How much you want for her" Y/n got made. She let go of chase and pushed her dad aside.

"I am not for sale! Money isn't going to buy me off!" She got mad she didn't notice her eyes turning red and hair floating. They all jumped and Chase got her first turning her around and siting her away from Clayton who was confused. He had her head against his chest as she stroked her hair claiming her down.

"Shh, hey it's ok calm down. I'm right here" Chase whispered on her ear. Y/n started calming down. Her eyes where still red but her hair had stop floating so chase just put the glasses on her eyes covering the red. They stood up and Chase kept his arm over her shoulder. "So Pierce is your dad?" He said glaring at Clayton

"Makes sense: rich jerk, rich jerks son." Adam said. Clayton walked a bit towards him and Adam sniffed him. "Oh he does smell good."

"So your 'the boyfriend?'" Clayton asked Chase.

"Yes" Chase said.

Clayton hum in response "not for long" Clayton said to himself but everyone heard him. Chase clenched his hand into a fist. Y/n noticed and grabbed his hand rubbing the back of it with her thumb soothingly. They had an awkward pause before he started talking again "hello? Isn't anyone going to take me coat?"

Adam grabbed it. "Heck Yea I'll take it!" He put it on but it ripped in the back. "It's got a lot of give." Pierce walked in and threw his car keys towards chase who caught it.

"Two coats light wax, and shampoo the carpet's and don't touch the radio; I'm an easy listener."

"I'm not washing your car" Chase said

"Me either" Adam jumped in "but may i take your coat?" Peirce looked at y/n and then his son.

"This her son?" Y/n went closer to chase as he glared at him.

"That's her" Clayton said with a smirk.

"Mrs.Harrington, I can hear it already."

"Really cause I hear Mrs.Davenport" y/n said. Everyone looked at her. The Davenports and her dad looked at her with a smirk. She went red but tried to ignore their looks.

"Can we move this along? I got gold in the a.m., and I like to show up early to scream during other people's swings. AAAH!" He screamed making them jump. "Drives them crazy"

"Look I'll get to right to the point. You have been driving your car across my lawn at night and it needs to stop." Donald said walking to him.

"Not gonna happen but I will pay you to stop talking. What's your price?" Pierce said holding out some money.

"Is that all you people use your money for bribery?" Y/n asked rolling her eyes with her arms crossed.

"Are you trying to pay me off? I'm a billionaire"

"Wow. Just a billionaire. Must be rough"

"What's wrong with that?" Alexander asked.

"Nothing just that I have more money so if you ever need a loan, you know where I live. It's the castle at the top of the hill that casts a shadow over your entire existence." Y/n had enough.

"Mr.Harrington..."

"Pierce for you." He cut off y/n.

"Whatever, you want you car washed right? I'll wash it"

"No it fine"

"I insists." She took the keys from Chase and went outside letting them continue their conversation. She went to the water hose and messed with it putting dirt in it. She looked at it and aimed at his white car. She then turned it on and the dirt and water came out shooting mud at his car. They all suddenly walked out seeing y/n making his car a mess.

"What did you do?!" Pierce asked.

"Cleaning it" y/n answered like it was obvious.

"You made it a mess"

"Really?" She pointed the water hose to Pierce and Clayton and shot mud at them. "Hmm filthy like your money." She put down the hose and started walking until he grabbed her arm. The Davenports and Alexander walked closer to them.

"That's it! I'm making a deal with you" Pierce said as he and Clayton tried to get as much mud of them as they can. "Davenport said he has a stock car so us against you. You win you get to stay with them. But if I win... you marry my son" They all went wide eye. "Call off this deal and I call off the one with Davenport and keep driving here until he's gone made to the point where he leaves."

"Fine deal. But I'm doing this for them." Y/n started walking to them but turned around. "Just so you know I don't play by rules."

"You will" Y/n snapped one of his keys in half and threw the rest to him.

"Drive safely. Don't let another car hit you on your way home. Or I do I don't care" The Harrison's left a bit scared of her and y/n turned around to them. "What's a stock car"

They sighed and went inside. Y/n was with chase a room they let her use when she sleeps over. He explained that Donald had made a deal that is they lose they could lose their house.

"How can I be so stupid! What is wrong with me! Ugh I just wanted to punch him so bad!" Y/n was rambling walking back and forward. Chase on the other hand was think about what Clayton said 'you know you'd rather be with me then some loser you call 'your boyfriend' what can he give you that I can't' Chase was thinking that he was right. He was definitely good looking, he had more money then him he could steal y/n's heart. He was cut off from his thoughts with a pillow hitting his face making him fall back in the bed. He move the pillow from his face.

"What was that for?" He asked his girlfriend.

"For not paying attention! You didn't hear a word I said did you?" y/n asked sitting next to him.

"Sorry" he apologized.

"Don't be. What's wrong" she placed her hand onto of his.

"Just thinking" Y/n looked at him. "About what Clayton said. I mean come on y/n you have to admit he is a good looking guy and has
more money than me; he could give you anything you want while I-" he was cut off by y/n pulling him by his shirt and kissing him. She pulled away needing air.

"I don't care about the money chase. You can gave me the love I want that he can't. He thinks I just fall for people who have money. I honestly don't care about all that. I'm with you because I love you, because you love me for me, I fell in love you with you, not him, not for your money, but for who you are" Y/n told him still holding onto his shirt and looking into his eyes. Chase immediately kissed her pushed her back so she's laying on the bed. Y/n gasped in surprise but kissed back. When he pulled away he looked into her eyes.

"I love you so much baby. I don't know what I'll do without you" Y/n smiled and kissed his cheek. Chase laid next to her and y/n laid her head on his chest and Chase mess with her hair. "Baby. What if you lose tomorrow?" Y/n had a plan and hope it works but she didn't want to tell anyone yet.

"Well then I'll get divorce papers; sign them and leave him. Then I'll came straight back to you" She looked up at him. "Don't worry I got it all planned out"

"But how you don't even know how to drive." Chase mentioned

"Chase I just said I have it all planned out so don't ask questions please" Chase just nodded and kissed the top of her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next they where at the track. Y/n was in Chase's arms. While they waited.

"Sweet ride big D" Leo said looking at his stock car. "For a second there I forgot you weren't cool"

"Yes a guy with a huge ego and a sport where they put your name and face in everything- it's a perfect match" Bree said

Alexander turned to his daughter; "so what are we going to do about you. We can't let you compete!"

"Dad calm down. I've got it all worked out already" Alexander was about to start talking but his daughter shushed him.

"Are you two sure you're gonna be able to beat Pierce and Clayton? I mean Mr.Davenport you have no stock car experience and y/n... your don't even know how to drive" Chase asked.

"Ok your right but I think you mean 'are you sure, mr.Davenport, will be about to defeat Pierce?' Have some faith chase. I think he can" Y/n said backing up Donald.

"And what about you y/n?" Leo asked.

She shrugged her shoulders "don't worry about it. How many times do I have to tell you guys. I got it worked out"

"What about you big D" they had stop asking y/n questions as she wasn't going to say much.

"I got this. Look at this track. Even Adam can drive in a circle."

"But this is an oval and those terrify me."

"Driving in a circle get exponentially harder at 200 miles per hour" Chase told him.

"Plus, no bathroom breaks" Adam cut in. He got a black bucket "you're gonna need this."

"Guys don't worry about this. I have spent hundreds of hours training in a stock car simulator. I hired the best pit crew in town... I got this."

"Well Davenport" They heard Pierce as he and Clayton walked to them. "We just wanted to wish you and Y/n luck"

"You'll need it against our driver"

"Driver?" Alexander asked

"Yea I said we'd race; I never said I'd be the one driving. Only with her" He said pointing to y/n

Shit y/n thought.

"Joey" he called his driver over. He got out of the stock car.

"That's your driver? When does he get his learners permit?" Donald asked as Pierce and Clayton talk to him.

"Uh-oh. I've seen that guy before" Chase used his bionic eye to find out who he was "That's Joey Logano. He's been racing since he was 6! He's the youngest nascar driver to win in the pro circuit- ever"

"Oh"

"We're gonna need a bigger bucket"

Y/n walked to them slightly freaked out. "It's ok, he got this. Look just focus on the track and yea..."

"Great pep talk" Leo said sarcastically.

"I don't see you doing anything!"

"Hey it'll be ok" Alexander said.

"Davenport you got this"

"And what about you. You don't know how to even drive y/n" Bree said.

"How hard can it be. Use the wheel to turn and step on the gas. Simple"

"You sound freaked out" Leo told her.

"I-I'm fine!" She sat down and Davenport walked away with the bucket

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adam had a something (sorry i don't know what it's called) making whatever he said sound like an echo.

"Hello!" Adam said into it creating an echo.

Chase walked over I him and took it; "really"

"I can't believe big D has to race against Joey logano"

"Guys I can win this. You forget: I hired the best pit crew in town. Right... put guy number one?" Donald said pointing to a guy fixing his tire. They all looked at him.

"Yea, nothing motivates a team like a boss that doesn't know your name" Chase said

"Whatever. Look I'm ready. Bring on the checkered flag" just then Perry to them.

"Morning Grease monkeys

"I take that back"

"Principal Perry? What are you doing here?" Leo asked

"Working. I moonlight as an announcer-slash-flag waver-slash-hot rod calendar girl. Ooooh!" Donald cover his eyes and Alexander looked away. "No one sells lug nuts like me!"

"Ahem. Principal Perry, don't all of these side jobs you have take away your focus from being a school principal?" Bree asked

"Oh ho! Absolutely!" She walked between Donald and Peirce "Now let's go over some rules. Hey Logano. Rich guy. Get your sassy chassis over here and let's talk some tracks in each of my precious paws is the deed to your house. Which make your bet a square deal. It's 200 laps around, whoever crosses the finish line first wins. Also need you guys to sign this. It's part of the race" Perry handed Donald and Peirce the paper. They both signed it not bothering to read what it said. "Ok let's start"

"Well, good luck out there" Joey told Davenport shaking his hand but Perry went in front of him.

"Thanks. I'll do my best" she said. They walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The race was starting they were at the start line  with Perry in between with a green flag

"When I drop this flag, you guys burn rubber. Oh and by the way, this came off one of your cars. I don't know what it does but it doesn't matter now!" Donald blew a raspberry into the mic and started moving it up and down. "Good luck!" She wave the flag around and Joey left.

"Hands at ten and two- check" Donald said still at the start line. "Mirror adjusted-check" he looked to his side and didn't see Joey. "Oh he's gone already" the kids and Alexander all looked annoyed. He tried going but didn't get it. "This is vey different from my simulator."

"Go!" The kids and Alexander yelled into the mics. He was able to get it and drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The race started and Donald was behind. He just passed the line and Joey went ahead of him.

"You're doing great Mr.Davenport." Chase told him.

"Really?" Y/n grabbed the mic from chase.

"No! Pick up the pace! Your losing!" Chase took it back.

"Your 28 laps behind"

"Please tell him he doesn't have to wave every time he passes us." Bree said. Y/n nodded and tried to take the headset but chase stopped her. Donald passes them again and wave once again. Y/n went to Leo and put her arm on his shoulder.

Clayton walked over to them. "So where are you guys thinking about moving?"

"Well my gut says Cleveland but I'm an Indiana man at heart" Adam said.

"We're not gonna lose Clayton."

"Keep telling yourself that, junior"

"I'm the same age as you" Leo said

"Your wallets not"

"That doesn't make any sense"

"My wallet makes sense.  It talks to me all the time and right now it's saying 'can I have Leo's bedroom?' Yes you can!"

"Oh yea well just for the record. Your wallet and your money gave the same voice!"

Clayton ignore in and  looked at y/n. "So muffin I was think for the honeymoon we can head out to Hawaii. I hear they have great oceans so get to her bikini ready" he put an arm around her. Chase snapped and walked over to them slamming down the head set. While Alexander was being pushed back by Leo, Bree and Adam to stop him from beating up Clayton. Chase push Clayton away and grabbed y/n pulling her to him.

"Back off!" Chase threatened. Y/n held onto his arm.

"We aren't going to lose Clayton. You'll see"

"I'll be looking at ring muffin" He said ignoring y/n's comment and walked away. Chase was about to go and punch him but y/n pulled his arm back. They got Alexander to clam down and he  kept the over head set trying to focus on the race.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donald came back and his pit crew started working in the car. They wall went to Donald's window.

"I can't believe I'm losing so badly" Donald said.

"You do know that stepping the gas pedal makes it go faster right?" Bree asked sarcastically

"There must be something wrong with the car."

"Ok let's be smart about this and eliminate variables. First of all, are we sure the car is not in reverse?" Adam asked

"Wait it's been almost a minute" chase said.

"So?" Donald asked

"Wait no chase is right. Why isn't your pit crew done" Alexander said

"Yea and wheres your crew chief?" They look and saw him talking to Pierce.

"What going on over there? Shouldn't he be here?" Y/n asked. Chase used his bionic hearing to hear what's going on.

"This is going great. Whatever you did to show down Davenports car really worked" Pierce said as Clayton handed them money. Chase went to Davenport

"Pierce is cheating. He paid your pit crew to sabotage your car."

"I knew it" Davenport said getting out of the car. "You guys are fired. Get out of here, ken! 'Ken' that's was it! Uhh!" They all left and didn't put the tires back on the car. "Probably shoulda waited until they put those back on."

"Wait. Mr.Davenport, what if we replaced your pit crew with a bionic/super hero pit crew?" Chase asked

"Or we could start rooting for Joey Logano" Adam said. "Hey just throwing out options."

"Hold on isn't using bionics and powers technically cheating?"

"Leo since when do you like to follow rules?" Alexander asked "plus they cheated first"

"Exactly im just leveling the playing field" Donald defended

"Ok I'll tap into the cars central computer and optimize it for peck performance." He pointed to Bree and y/n "you two use your super-speed to change these tires and gas it up. And Adam-"

"-can do this" Adam cut him off and lifted the car. "Pretty cool, huh? Ow! Got radiator! Hot radiator" he let go with one hand at a time blowing it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They changed into black suits with the shirt saying 'Davenport' in red and the same with the hat. Y/n didn't focus on the race so much she was to busy looking at Chase wearing his hat.

"With 59 laps to go, Logano's lead is shrinking! Davenport is actually catching up! And don't forget your lug nut calendars are available at the concession stand. Keep an eye out for April- I'm wearin' tires!" They all made a disgusted face and Davenport passed Joey.

"Great job chase! This car is flying now!" Donald said.

"Joey! What's going on?" Pierce asked into his headset. "How is this clown catching up?"

"I don't know he sped up out of nowhere" Donald went to them. Leo, Bree and y/n went to the other side.

"Ok we need to change the tires in under ten seconds or-" Bree and y/n cut him off with y/n doing the right side and Bree doing the left in under 5 seconds .

"Done" they girls said. They both had a bit of the tire dirt on them. Donald waved and left as he went Leo was pushed back. They went back with Adam, Alexander and Chase. Chase look at y/n and started rubbing the tire grease off her. She just looked at him and smiled.

"This is incredible. Donald has evened it up! I'm almost beginning to car who wins!" Perry said eating popcorn" Joey stopped by Pierce. Pierce went to his window.

"What are you doing?! I sabotage Davenports car and you still haven't put him away?!" Pierce asked

"Wait you've been cheating the whole time?" Joey asked.

"Yea" Pierce said as if it was obvious "and apparently not enough!" Joey started getting out of the car.

"I don't drive for cheater, jerks, or spoiled Rick guys- check, check and check" Joey said taking off his helmet and walking away.

"W-where are you going? You can't leave!"

"Just did!" Joey said walking to the Davenports

"Dad we're losing! Harringtons don't lose" Clayton told his dad.

" I know. I'm a Harrington! I'll just have to finish off Davenport myself." He was getting ready but stopped and looked at his son. "Son can you go ask him for the keys?"

Joey walked to the Davenports and they all looked at him. "So it looks like my afternoon just freed up do you guys need any help?" He asked them.

"Uh..." was all they said

"Please say yes. I want to hide from that flag lady."

"Yoo-hoo!" They all looked at Perry. "Hey Joey wanna go halfsies on a hoagie?" Joey laid on the ground hiding himself behind the dividers

The race continued. Clayton had the headset for Pierce.

"Two laps to go in the Rich Jerk 500. Davenport and Pierce are neck and neck- it's anybody's race and I think we're all wonder the same question: is there a Mrs.Logano?" Joey looked at them with confused.

"Davenport you're doing great." Joey said wearing the headset. "Just please stop saying 'vroom vroom' every time you make a turn"

"Gotcha. I can't believe this. I think I'm gonna win. I'm gonna win!" Donald accidental got to excited and pulled off the wheel. "Aaah!"

"Ha! That was stupid! I got him now!" Pierce said

"You do know it pops back on right?" Joey said. Davenport put the wheel back.

"I knew that" he suddenly got behind Pierce.

"What is Mr.Davenport doing? Why is he slowing down!" Chase asked

"He's gonna lose!" Bree said

"No! He can't lose! I need him to win!" Y/n freak out.

"No he's obviously giving up it's the honorable things to do." Adam said.

"That's worse!" Y/n said. She was squeezing chase's arm.

"Uh baby, my arm in getting numb" She loosen her grip.

"Sorry"

"No, he's just drafting" Joey told themes

"It's something I learned from my racing simulator. I'm reducing my wind resistance by hiding behind Pierce's car, and then I'm gonna slingshot past him in the straightaway. On my controller it's red-red-green-up arrow but I'm pretty sure I can make it work." Joey looked at y/n

"By the way, what you did was smart" Y/n looked at him confused.

"What?"

"With your bet against Pierce and the paper they signed before this." Y/n flushed red.

"O-oh uh thanks. Your like the only one who read it." They turned back the the race as the Davenports and her dad looked at them confused not know what they were talking about. Davenport passed Pierce.

"What the- aaah!"

"Vroom! Vroom!" Donald yelled "sorry Joey."

"Ah. It's alright we all do it."

"And Davenport crosses the finish line" Perry announced as Donald won. They all cheered. Y/n hugged Joey saying 'thank you'. Once she stop she turned to chase who pick up y/n and spun her around.

"Great job guys." Joey said "now it's time for the real race- getting away from that flag lady." He shook Adams hand and ran off with Perry chasing him saying.

"You forgot to calendars!!!"

Donald drove back to them. He got out of the stock car but fell on the ground. Y/n got so excited once Donald got back up she jumped over the divider and jumped up and hugged him. They all looked shocked. He slowly hugged back. Y/n back away and was still so happy she punched his arm.

"Yea!! I knew you could win!" Donald held his arm in pain.

"You punch hard" Donald said.

"Sorry! I'm just so happy!" Alexander looked at her.

"Y/n you still need to race too you know that right" Y/n smirked and pull out the papers that they signed before the race.

"Actually I don't take a look" She showed the paper and they read it.

Signing this means you both give Davenport permission to race for y/n, giving that you made a deal with a kid with no license, in the deal between y/n l/n and Pierce and Clayton Harrington. If Davenport wins Y/n wins the deal. If he loses then Pierce and Clayton win.

They all looked at y/n shocked. She just smiled at them.

"I know genius" she said.

"That's why you freaked out when we thought Big D would lose" Leo said.

"Ok maybe I freak out a little bit."

"You made my arm numb" chase said. Y/n stayed quite.

"That's not the point!" Y/n said. "The point is that Mr.Davenport showed them who's boss"

"Yes but it's important to remember: Always win with Dignity" he looked and saw Pierce talking to his son. "Ha! I beat you!" He started running to him. "I beat you!" He start singing saying 'I beat you.'

"Well Clayton, looks like the corner locker is all mine" Leo told him a

"I'm still richer than you."

"And ya know that got you today? Nothing."

"Yea well your wallets nothing."

"Oh it's something. And right now it's saying 'please have my locker cleaned out by 7 a.m" Clayton didn't have anything to say after that and y/n high five Leo. Pierce suddenly walked back.

"I still have you to deal with" He said pointing to y/n.

"Actually you don't see here's the thing: you made a deal with someone who does know how to drive so by law someone has to race for her. Take a look at the a paper you signed" she said handing them the a paper. He read it and looked at her.

"Well thats... no! Im supposed to race!" Pierce complained.

"And you did. Since Joey quite in the middle of the race and you stepped in finishing the race you technically did race finishing off both deals." Y/n said satisfied with herself. "So have a nice drive to... well where ever you came from. Trust me I don't think many people missed you" they both got angry and walked away. Y/n smiled seeing them leave. Chase walked to y/n putting his arm around her and kissed the side of her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night, Chase was going to be with y/n so he went to get something from his house. Y/n walked down to the lab her dad had. She was looking for something to heal her. She touched the glass from her mirror to see if it really did something to her and out it wound burn her. She walked down to the lab and looked around while looking at the plan of her hand that burned. She looked around and saw a pack of different needles. She walked over reading each label. She read one 'healing' she grabbed a few so she can hand some to Leo just in case. She suddenly heard the doors open. She got scared and hide behind some counters. She looked at her side and to her horror she saw... Marcus

How does he know about this? What if he doing here?

She tried to steady her breathing as he had super hearing like chase. She heard his footsteps go to the vials on the counter she was hiding behind. She held her breath. She noticed he started messing with the vials. Y/n had her eyes shut. She heard the footsteps leave. She got up and looked at the vials to see they were gone. She looked confused but decided to leave. As she was walking out she turned the corner of the section she was at and Marcus was right in front of her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked getting ready to attack

"No need to attack me cupcake" Marcus smirked.

"What are you doing here?" Y/n asked demanding answers.

"I just need somethings to fix your mother. I mean you must know what happened her right. You the one who did it" y/n tried hitting him with her powers but he dodged it and pushed her back with one of his lazers. Y/n held her stomach coughing on the ground. "Your mothers right... you are weak" Marcus said then left. Y/n got up trying to catch her breath. She was breathing heavily but looked at her head and saw she still had the vials she came down for. She hid them and she back upstairs. All she kept thinking about was how Marcus got in the lab. She went to her room and hid the vial in one of her bags and started pacing around her room think about Marcus.

Suddenly the door open and she screaming jumping out of her skin and shot her power to the person. Lucky she didn't hit them since it was Chase. He walked in and looked at her confused.

"Sorry!" She quickly said.

"That's the second time you've attacked me" He grabbed her hand and sat her on the bed sitting next to her. "Are you ok?" He asked her looking into her eyes. Y/n looked at him.

Should I tell him? He deserves to know. No! No I can't Marcus and my mom will kill them. I can't.

"Fine" she lied. Chase shook his head.

"You lying y/n"

"Chase-"

"I'm going to ask you one more time y/n: do you love me" y/n looked at him like he was crazy.

"Yes! Yes of course I do!"

"Then why are you lying to me!" He yelled getting up. Y/n stayed quite. She looked at him with tears.

"I'm sorry" Was all she said. "Maybe us isn't working. Maybe we need a break chase." She said tears threatening to fall from her eyes. Chase looked at her and shook his head.

"No! No! I promise you I wasn't going to leave you and that's exactly what I'm going to do!" He went in front of her and cup her face. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry if I'm pushing you y/n. I just want to be able to be there for you. I want you to be able to trust me."

"Chase-"

"I love you y/n and I'm not leaving. Your not shutting me out. I'm going to be right by your side. I'm not going anywhere. I made a promise last night that I wouldn't leave you and I plan on keeping that promise. Don't walk away from what we have right now y/n. I'm not giving up on us. I should have been pushing you I'm sorry."

"I don't want to push you away Chase but maybe it's for the best. If you guys stay with me you will get hurt and I don't want to lose you-" Chase cut her off again. Tears fell from both of their eyes. Chase wipe hers away

"And you think that what you are going right now will keep us safe." Chase shook his head. "Y/n everything we do isn't safe. We are in this together and will always be. Even if you don't want to tell me y/n... please just don't push me away." Y/n nodded and looked down. "Hey look at me" he spoke softly to her. She breath start getting uneven and she bit her bottom lip trying to keep in her tears but it didn't work. "If you don't want to talk about it it's ok. I won't ask you to tell me." He kissed her forehead and let her cry into his chest. He stroke her head and placed his chin on the top of her head. She started slowing down.

"Chase... I do trust you. I just... I can't tell you." Chase closed his eyes and took a deep breath nodding. "I'm doing it to keep you safe. I'm sorry" Chase shook his head.

"Don't be. I'll be doing the same if it ment to keek you safe" Chase went to the other side of the bed. Y/n laid down with her back faced him. She still sniffed. Chase laid closer to her and hugged her putting his arm around her waist. "I love you y/n so much... I always will"

"I love you too Chase" y/n said her voice cracking a bit. Chase hugged her closer and they soon fell asleep.

When Marcus went home he went to the lair where his dad and Quinn where waiting

"Did you get it?" Quinn asked.

"Right here" Marcus said showing the vials in his hand. Quinn went up to him and took it .

"Good this will weaken her and we could finally take her out once and for all" Quinn said walking to the desk.

"Are you sure you want to do this Quinn I mean she is your daughter" Douglas asked.

"Look at what she did to me!" She yelled making them jump. "She's going to pay for everything!"

"I'm just saying-" Quinn cut him off

"Don't tell me you have a soft spot for her Douglas!"

"No" he lied. He has known y/n since she was little. Of course he did but he couldn't say that without dying.

"Good. Then taking her out should be easy"

"What do you mean?" Marcus walked closer to find out for himself too.

"I want you to pull the trigger." She said handing him the gun. "With the vials Marcus grabbed it will hit her even if she uses her powers and could kill her for good."

"Won't her body try to fight it" Marcus asked

"It could but I'll weaken her more before Douglas pulls it. Shouldn't be to hard" She walked away with Marcus. He stared at the gun in shock. He wasn't sure if he had the guts to do it. He didn't want to but everything will go down soon and he had to make a decision between keeping himself alive... or her

A/n
Ahhh!! Omg! I'm so sorry about the wait but I hope that this long chapter makes up for it. Anyways... ahhh! I'm so excited for the next chapter. So in the series it had a part one and two and I might do two chapter or just put it in one but I'm leaning more towards 2 but this chapter is 7500 words. This is the longest chapter I've written. So u have this makes up for the wait. Omg y/n almost breaking up with Chase but him not letting her. I honestly started tearing up writing that but I need to add a little something between them. I didn't reread this is there were any mistakes please let me know. Anyways I'll update when i can. Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 3.9K 24
We all know that Leo is an only child, but what if he wasn't? Time for you to meet Scarlett, a girl with powers no one can explain, Leo is the only o...
68.6K 1.9K 23
"𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝗼 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐰 𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬." A near-death experience ends with...
557K 9.8K 100
"Turn your face towards the sun, Let the shadows fall behind you, Don't look back, Just carry on, And the shadows will never find you" ...
49.6K 2K 37
"You're such a joy to be around."- "Well, you're a pain in the arse." Jordyn had no idea that befriending the lovely idiot who broke her locker would...