Forbidden Fruit {discontinued}

By goldoverrated

Located halfway across the world on the coast of Australia, Aurora Newton had been transferred to a catholic... More

SYNOPSIS
AESTHETICS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
{20}

14

11.7K 258 72
By goldoverrated

(I'm drunk what's new? Why do I feel like my writing is shit? Is this chapter good? Read it and lmk. I'll probably end up rewriting it in the far far future)

Her fingers filled out the gloves and she was almost finished but her neck was naked. Mrs Hayes peaked her head around the door and brought her hands up to cover her mouth.

"You look gorgeous, darling," she gasped.

The tint of pink on Aurora's cheeks blossomed. "Thank you."

"Turn around. I'll put your necklace on for you," she walked to the vanity mirror and picked up the pearl necklace from the jewellery box.

Aurora felt the cool pearls cover her neck to finish the look.

"I've always wanted a daughter," Mrs Hayes admired Aurora in the full-length mirror.

Aurora whispered, "I've always wanted a mother."

"You have one back home," Mrs Hayes rubbed her shoulder but Aurora shook her head.

"I've never had a mother and I've never had a home. Not a true one," Aurora sat down on her bed and fiddled with her hands in her lap. "I assume you know how I ended up in Australia at this specific school?"

Mrs Hayes nodded.

"I don't regret it. I felt good. Wanted. My parents didn't care about me. It was as if I never existed to them. I was simply a pawn in their game of life, only to be used when they saw fit which was extremely rare. They shouted at me for an hour and told me what an embarrassment I was to them and they shipped me off to the furthest place in the world." Aurora scrunched her eyes but remembered her makeup.

"My friend Courtney helped me get here. I wanted to leave that wretched place. The people were awful. Deep down I hoped that my parents would scold me, ground me, anything. I just wanted their attention. But I wasn't stupid, people don't change overnight so I made sure Courtney included a pamphlet for your husband's school so I'd have somewhere to go."

Mrs Hayes sat down next to Aurora and hugged her tight. "If it means anything, I'm glad you ended up here. I've loved spending time with you this week."

"I have too," Aurora hugged her back.

"My husband tells me you're quite the creator. Did you show your parents?"

"They never knew. They never wanted to know."

"I've seen pictures of your work. You're very good, Aurora. Better than good. I hope you know it," Mrs Hayes comforted her but she remained quiet.

"We should stand up. I don't want to crease my dress," Aurora spoke before the tears could fall.

"Yes, you're right. Let's go down so we can leave soon," Mrs Hayes agreed and Aurora thought she could hear shuffling outside the door.

They both left the bedroom and went downstairs where Mr Hayes and Weston were stood.

Weston wore a black suit with a crisp white shirt and a bowtie to finish it off. His hair was styled in a middle part. He looked exquisite.

Weston allowed his gaze to linger on Aurora. On her low bun, on her neck, on the curve of her breasts. On her shoulders and arms down to where her black gloves began and ended at her fingertips. On her waist and hips, on the slit of her dress exposing her thigh. It was an invitation for him and him alone.

"Ready to go?" Asked Mr Hayes

"Yes, I think we are," smiled Mrs Hayes and took his arm to leave. Aurora did the same with Weston as they exited to get into the back of the car.

"You look beautiful, as always," Weston kissed her gloved hand once they were in the car.

"You smell really good," she admitted.

"You know the way to my heart."

Aurora tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Were you outside my door?"

Weston placed a hand on her exposed, left thigh. He leant closer and whispered, "I heard every word of the conversation." His fingers were on her inner thigh, they nudged closer and closer to her heat. He could feel her warmth.

"I'm sorry that you didn't get attention from your parents." His fingers circled her clit and Aurora tried to maintain a neutral expression. "I can give you all the attention you'll ever need."

Aurora wanted to indulge but she swatted his hand away. "I can give my body all the attention it wants, except for two things," she whispered.

"And they are?"

She showed one finger, "I can't provide warmth to my own lips." She held up another finger, "And I can't provide warmth to my body. You will only give me one of the two."

+++

"Ready to see the inside of Teatro La Fenice?" Weston whispered just before they entered.

It was magnificent. There were rows upon rows of red seats on the ground level and there were many boxes embedded in the walls. It was so bright, the chandelier hung in the centre.

She craned her neck upwards and saw that the ceiling was painted blue as if it were the sky. Figures were floating in an ethereal sense.

Aurora's lips parted as she took it all in. "And you get sick of coming here every year?"

Weston let out a low laugh, "You don't even know how long this opera is."

"What is it that we're watching?"

"Tristan und Isolde."

Mr and Mrs Hayes entered the row first to take their seats and then Aurora and Weston followed after.

"Are you going to enlighten me as to how long it is?"

Weston didn't answer her immediately. He waited for everyone else to take their seats and for the lights to dim and the performance to start.

"Three hours and fifty. Give or take," she could hear the smirk on his face. "I could make it go quite quickly if you like?"

She pinched his thigh and sat back in her seat to watch the show.

Twenty minutes in and she was nodding off. Her eyes drooped, her head bobbed but stilled when she felt a warm hand on her thigh.

Aurora searched for his eyes in the dark but Weston remained focused on the performance on stage.

His hand remained on her thigh, teasing up to her parting for the sixty minutes that remained in the first part. There was no way she'd be able to get through the remaining two parts without combusting.

When the interval arrived, Aurora told Mrs Hayes she was feeling ill. "I can feel a headache coming on and I feel a tad nauseous. I don't want to ruin this for you and your family so I'll just get a car and head back to rest."

"Are you sure, dear? We can all go back if you're feeling unwell. Maybe Weston should accompany you. I know he hates these kinds of things and he only attends to amuse me," Mrs Hayes looked at Aurora with worry.

"You and father can enjoy the rest of this torture. I'll take Aurora home, mother. You don't have to worry," Weston spoke up.

When Aurora and Weston got in the car, she wasn't happy.

"What the fuck did you think you were doing in there?" She had taken her gloves off to free her hands.

"Making the evening more exciting," he said and peered out the window to watch the streets of Venice at night. "How's your headache?"

"You know very well that I'm not ill. If anything, I'm sick of you," she sighed.

Weston scoffed, "Sick of me? You've not had me yet, baby." He cringed as soon as he said it and she froze.

"Were you trying something new then?" She questioned.

"Did it work?"

Aurora shook her head, "Stick to sweetheart."

They went through the rest of the drive in silence and when the car dropped them off at the house and drove away, Aurora said, "Well, you've cut my night short."

"I'm your knight in shining armour. I've just saved you from four hours of torture and it looked like you were being sung to sleep anyway."

By this time, they had walked up the stairs and had approached Aurora's door to her room.

"I have another idea of how we could spend our time," Weston opened her door like the gentleman he was. She entered and he followed suit.

"And what is your suggestion, Mr Hayes?" She smirked, knowing that he hated the nickname.

Weston took off his bow tie and backed her legs up against her bed. He threw the bow tie on the floor and then gripped her neck. "I thought we discussed my dislike for that name earlier. I was going to give you a treat tonight. Clearly, you don't want it."

Aurora saw the change in his eyes and dirty thoughts infiltrated her mind. "I'm sorry." She would have whatever he wanted to give her.

"I'm too selfish not to do what I planned but maybe I'll just leave you wanting a release like that day in the library. It's fun to see you frustrated," his breath fanned her face.

Weston pushed her onto the bed. His fingers skimmed down her legs to her black heels which he discarded. His lips met her ankle and he teased his way up her limb.

Aurora was already wet, Weston had made sure of that in the car and at the opera.

"I'm sure you don't want to ruin the beautiful dress. Take it off," he demanded.

She pushed the shoulders down and shimmied out of the dress with his hell. All that left her covered was her underwear.

Weston sat back on his knees and admired her. "Did I tell you that you looked absolutely beautiful in the dress?"

Her cheeks reddened, "I do recall something along those lines, yes."

"Beautiful isn't the right word. You're more. I was entranced by you. You bewitched me."

"I didn't know you were best friends with Mr Darcy. Do you compare notes?" She giggled.

Weston ran a hand through his hair. "Only you would make a joke when I'm complimenting you. Learn to accept it." He pushed off his knees and crawled onto the bed so he was hovering over her.

His mouth latched onto her nipple and a hand squeezed her other breast. His wet tongue swirled around the nub and harsh breaths escaped Aurora's mouth. Weston continued his work and switched to the other to give it the same attention.

He made a pathway of kisses from her breasts, down her stomach to her inner thighs.

"I'm hungry and I read the menu beforehand. You were definitely on it tonight," he was in between her legs looking up at her.

"Please take off your jacket and shirt. Humour me," Aurora's breathing was ragged. If he was going to eat her out, she wanted to watch his muscles as he did.

He bit her inner thigh and left a mark. His jacket joined her dress and shoes on the floor. His teeth stayed focused on her thighs and grabbed them whilst his fingers undid his buttons on his shirt.

"The best thing about being home alone, you don't need to be quiet," Weston let himself free of his shirt, his muscles on show for Aurora to observe.

She watched his mouth take ahold of her pussy and her back arched. Her hands brushed up from his shoulders to his hair.

His tongue found her clit and he played with it which made her freeze for a second. Her body tightened, his hands connected with hers in an attempt to sooth her. Aurora's body eventually sunk into the bed and she gave herself up to him.

"Oh my fuck," her body was running with ecstasy. As his hands pinned her to the bed with no freedom to roam. Aurora's legs locked his head in place.

"You taste so fucking good," Weston groaned and inserted his finger before his mouth got back to work on her pussy. His tongue flicked up and down and her boy tensed.

"Please. Please, Weston," she moaned, her face scrunched up and her breathing uneven. The only thing she could focus on were the sensations that drove her body into override.

"What do you want for Christmas?" Weston looked up to her eyes between her thighs, his fingers pumped into her.

Her eyes tried to focus on him but she couldn't handle more than a few seconds at a time. "You... you won't give... me what I want," she tried to stop herself from being too loud.

"I already told you, sweetheart, you don't need to be quiet right now. So be a good girl and scream for me," Weston went back to stimulating her clit with his tongue.

"Fuck, Weston," she cried out. The bedsheets were scrunched in her fingers. He was hitting all the right spots for her.

She didn't think he could top it but he was even better than she had imagined. "There, there, there. Please, right there," Aurora moaned, her eyes were closed in her own imagination. She'd spent long enough lingering on his muscles to have a picture-perfect image in her mind.

His fingers powered through into her and his mouth stayed busy. Blood ran through her veins, her body warmed and shook. She felt so high, as if she was floating and she didn't want to come down.

Aurora's fingers tugged at his hair, pulling him closer and closer to herself. Her legs were locked around his head but he didn't care. Weston let her orgasm run through her, he could hear her screams of pleasure pulsating through her body.

Weston's tongue lapped up her release. He didn't let a single drop go to waste. He brought his body directly above hers and he stared into her eyes.

Aurora's chest moved rapidly up and down as she tried to recover. His neck craned down to pepper kisses up and down her neck.

She wanted to kiss his lips so badly, to feel his warmth against hers. She wondered how they would feel against hers, but she'd already been told off by him for trying to make it happen and she didn't sare try again. All she could do was imagine.

With this thought, she decided to end the night, "Good night, Weston." She felt a wave of embarrassment cover as she was naked but he was still clothed. Aurora moved up on the bed to get under the duvet to cover herself from.

Weston picked up his discarded items of clothing and walked towards the door. "Night, sweetheart," he closed the door behind him.

Aurora cocooned herself in the duvet and felt a tear trickle down her cheek to soak in the sheets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 507 30
"How do you want to be fucked, my beautiful whore?" Pushing her back again to the locker, both his hands kept her securely on it. She raised her leg...
263K 7.6K 71
Set in the 1800s were the elite and peasants are very much set apart. Aurora is 18 years old and she is a maid in the palace, one fateful day tragic...
7.3K 374 24
When 18 year-old Felicity Hayes shows up at Belmonte Publishings in search of a job, she's dismayed to find herself sitting across from the man whom...
226K 14.3K 60
𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 (𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄) Jade Grogan, the youngest millionaire in the city among his other two brothers, i...