Zenosyne

By MirroredMovments

Life is short, and sometimes there are no second chances. But what if your life was just one never ending lo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Interlude
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Lacuna
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 27

1.2K 97 33
By MirroredMovments

◢✥◣

◥✥◤

Having been left within one of the many rooms the faint smile instantly dropped from your expression once the blond had left. You knew he wasn't falling for your sudden interest but hasn't pointed it out in any way shape or form.

"I'll be back my dear." With those few words he left the room closing the door behind him, the cold air from before made itself present once again before candles sparked to life around the edges of the room.

Waiting till his footsteps grew farther away you trailed towards the door trying the handle, "Of course." Huffing to yourself upon finding that it was locked your head turned to scan the rest of the room.

You assumed this must've been the room you were first brought into due to the lack of candelabra amongst one corner of the room.

Moving around and checking what the other doors led to you were met with a closet and bathroom.

Pursing your lips into a fine line your eyes trailed around once more lingering on the window, the deep violet curtains were pulled closed but the minimal light from outside managed to peek through.

A lightbulb turned on instantly and wordlessly you stepped over yanking the curtains aside. Golden dividers and glass made up the majority of the window making it appear similar to stained glass, although there were a few larger sections that you figured had potential.

Scanning the room once more a candelabra once again found itself in your grip, the tall wax candles removed and only the metal base remained. Holding the base like a baseball bat you wound back taking a swing at one of the bigger pieces of glass.

A loud clanging noise resonated from the two making contact and it appeared as though you'd hurt your wrists more than the window itself. "Oh for god's sake." Dropping the candelabra and rubbing your wrists a frown had begun to make its way onto your lips.

There was a good few seconds to which you remained still, ears straining to hear if anyone or anything heard the noise you made.

Nothing.

Pacing around the room once more in search of something else that could be of use, you tugged at the small stool that'd been tucked away underneath the room's vanity. Holding one of the chair's legs in hand and winding up like before you froze just before the two could make contact.

Your blood ran cold at the sound of the door opening and a loud sigh sounded after, "Ah, and to think I wouldn't have to do anything rash this early on." Tutting sounded right after and before you knew the stool was pulled from your grip, tossed aside like nothing but a piece of garbage.

"I was just-" "Just what? Trying to break the window and escape?" Cutting you off, the blond shoved you forward using his weight to press you into the window, cheek resting against the cool surface while he stared out it as well. "You know even if you did, we're so high up that you'd be nothing but a splat amongst the ground."

Your body went tense as you were pinned against the window, Dio's hands were resting by both sides of your face and he'd been pressed upright against your back. Each word he spoke caused a patch of fog to momentarily cover the window.

"I could've found a way." Mumbling that out the vampire let out a low hum in response, you might've been able to given the chance but that chance never came.

"Sure you could have," Pulling away from the window and taking a step back his eyes trailed over the way you stood still, clearly hesitant to face the blond. "(Y/N) dear, turn around." Lingering behind you the man watched you ignore what was said.

"Turn around. I'm not going to ask a third time."

Watching you turn in place he neared once more, one hand resting on the window behind you while the other gripped your chin roughly, "If only you could've kept up the good girl act for a little longer- then I wouldn't have to use this so soon." Pulling his hand away from your face to reach behind him the man unclipped something from his belt.

As soon as the item came into view you could feel your heart skip a beat, the cracks of its stone surface were all too familiar.

Seeing the recognition flicker behind your (E/C) hues he went to speak before cutting himself off with a sigh upon watching you duck below his arm darting past. "Running again? Don't you remember what happened last time?" Not even allowing you the opportunity to make it to the room's door he appeared behind you tugging the back of your shirt hard enough that you'd fallen onto the floor.

Dropping down himself he straddled your hips down, his free hand pressed up against the column of your neck as a warning.

"Dio, please." Blurting that out you reached up wrapping your hands around the man's wrist, his grip wasn't the tightest but you knew if needed it could be. Your eyes flickered around the room for something- anything that could help you, but all your resources were depleted.

"Plea all you want, this was the plan from the beginning." Leaning over he released a hum, "To have you with me for eternity." A quick peck was given to you before the stone mask in question was shoved overtop your face.

The rough surface felt incredibly cold to the touch but that all went ignored as an indescribable pain flooded your body, spiked protruding from the mask dug themselves into your head, and with a smile of satisfaction Dio pulled himself off you, seeing the way your body fell limp.

"Till the end of time."

Staring down at where you lay he took a minute to remove the mask from your face, no visible marks nor lines were shown but he could tell by the new pale sheen your skin had taken that the mask did its job.

Kneeling down he scooped you up off the floor trailing towards the room's bed where he set you down, a hand brushed through your hair and another hum left him. Another step in his plan has been achieved.

Turning in place he stalked towards the door leaving the room, a few minions had made their way down the hall seemingly knowing what the blond was about to order them to do.

There were now other matters to attend to now that this was taken care of.

Minutes passed till a rumble shook the building, the aftershock of which shook the bed you'd been laying on causing you to snap awake. An odd numb sensation was felt throughout your body and the room's chill didn't feel like much of a chill anymore.

Swallowing thickly you could feel how dry your mouth had become, that dryness continued down the length of your throat and there was a certain nauseating feeling about it. Sitting up you raised a hand feeling the sides of your head, flecks of dried blood flaked off as you did so.

Sticking your tongue out and running it across the skin of your lips you froze as a sharp point skinned the middle of it, the prick right away halted you in place reaching up with your fingers to graze where they were.

The pad of your index finger followed the smooth edge of a canine trailing down till a point could be felt, pulling your hand away you swallowed thickly once more. As soon as that mask was pulled out-you just knew.

With a shaky breath, you hopped off the bed, the rumbling from before was still present and you could only guess the others must've been there. Moving towards the door and mentally praying you were relieved to find that it was unlocked, the hallway appearing bare.

Slipping into the hall you stared down both ends opting to go right where the window was, the soles of your shoes tapped against the ground and upon turning the corner you'd run into a body, a noise of surprise left your lips as well as the person.

"(Y/N)?!" Snapping your eyes up towards their face, relief washed over you upon seeing a familiar large scar stretched out across their features, cocoa hues scanned you from head to toe before the man pulled you in for a quick hug.

"Speedwagon?!" A closed lipped smile curled onto your lips and with the same amount of surprise you accepted the hug without question glad to see a friendly face, "I was beginning to think you guys would never show up." Pulling back your eyes lingered over his face before trailing up towards the checkered hat resting atop his head, your smile faltered at that.

"More than enough of us were able to make it here, however, I hate to be the bearer of bad news-" Pulling back he kept his hands resting on your shoulders. "But not all of us will make it out of this." It was a harsh reality but something you should've anticipated from the beginning.

You practically witnessed a woman eating her own child for heaven's sake.

"Where are the others now?"

"Fighting up top, Jonathan sent me to see if I could find you. The man's been worried nonstop over you." At the mention of Jonathan, you felt your heart soar, of course, you knew he'd come eventually but you felt as though it would be more for Dio than yourself.

"Is he winning?" Hesitant to ask that you pursed your lips into a line crossing your fingers that the navy haired man at least had the upper hand in some way shape or form.

Taking in a breath Speedwagon mustered up the most reassuring smile he could, "He's got a good head on his shoulders," Pulling back he offered you a hand, something you gladly took allowing the blond to tug you along. "We should be able to slip back up there and see who's winning."

Sparing a glance over his shoulder the man grew a more sincere smile, "I'll keep you out of harm's way to the best of my ability. I know you've probably been through quite the lot and I'll be damned to let a lady go through that again."

It was heartwarming to hear Speedwagon say that and even if he lacked hamon abilities he still had the fighting spirit.

◥✥◤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 1.2K 121
jjba one-shots for all of your favorite characters, female and male! it includes lemon, fluff, angst, headcanons, and whatever else i decide to put i...
62.5K 1.3K 23
Different scenarios where the Jojos (and villans?) become your parent! (Reader will be identified as female) (Includes characters from parts 1-5. WAR...
2.8K 95 14
Y/n was a normal girl with an ordinary life. But that all changes when she makes one wrong move that sends her spiraling into another dimension. She...
10.2K 476 63
This story is written from the point of view of a girl called Y/n, (although I write like it's a diary because the English education system was and s...