Zenosyne

Autorstwa MirroredMovments

Life is short, and sometimes there are no second chances. But what if your life was just one never ending lo... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Interlude
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Lacuna
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 10

1.7K 132 45
Autorstwa MirroredMovments

◢✥◣

◥✥◤

Having walked into the secondary kitchen a hum left your lips, earlier on you'd made sure that whatever you needed to make said pies would be present.

"Can you wash the apples?" Asking that your attention trailed towards where Dio stood seeing him move off towards the room's windows craning open the blinds to allow more light in. His gaze moved back towards where you stood afterward causing you to let out a huff. "Please?"

Clicking his tongue the blond moved off towards where the basket was, "Only because you asked so politely." Musing that out and pushing the basket closer towards the sink he turned the water on tossing the bunch of apples into the sink.

Hearing him mutter a few things you simply rolled your eyes moving off towards the stove, pulling out a pan and placing it on top you reached back towards the kitchen island snagging the butter from on it and settling it into the pan.

Proceeding to mix a few more things into the pot till a sauce like consistency was formed a soft hum left your lips. Pulling it off the heat and setting it to the side you turned in place going to begin peeling the apples only to see Dio had cut you to it.

The blond moved diligently to take off the apples green skin proceeding afterward to cut them into small slices, "I assumed this is what you were going to do?" Glancing up towards where you stood a brow arched in question.

Momentarily at a loss for words, you cleared your throat briefly moving to bring over a large bowl, "Yeah but it seems like you already pieced things together." Sliding the bowl closer and scooping in the few apples he had cut you then raised a small container of cinnamon sprinkling it overtop. "You do surprisingly well in the kitchen."

"I'm cutting apples. If that's doing well then your standards for a man in the kitchen must be below sea level." Letting out a scoff before speaking Dio watched you once again roll your eyes, although a slight smile had stretched out across your lips.

Waiting for the rest of the apples to be cut up you'd added more cinnamon before adding the cooled down sauce from before, being sure to mix everything together till all the slices appeared coated.

Moving back to begin prepping the pie crust you stilled in place having the straps of something thrown over your head, "You'll get your dress dirty at this rate." Peering down towards what was thrown over you, your eyes landed on the fabric of an apron, the back of which was being tied by the blond haired boy.

"Oh, thank you." Remaining still so that he could properly tie the back of the apron he pulled away not even a few seconds after letting out a slight huff but not saying anything. His eyes trailed up towards the side of your face, a feeling of accomplishment filled him upon seeing the slight pink tint creeping across your face.

"You need flour don't you?" Beginning with that and stepping around the kitchen island Dio pulled out a large bag setting it on top of the table, he knew vaguely what was needed to make a pie and merely assumed that flour would've been one of the main ingredients in making the crust.

"Yeah." Bobbing your head in a thankful manner you moved quickly to begin forming the crust for the dough, butter and salt were added in to make it flakier after baking.

Glancing back towards where Dio was, your eyes trailed across the blond's features, he seemed to have been occupying himself with eating one of the leftover apples that didn't quite make the cut. His eyes were focused out the window as well leading you to glance down towards the bag of flour.

Reaching into the bag and taking out a handful of the white powder without much thought you'd hurled it towards the blond, him pausing in place from the white cloud that now surrounded him.

"Did- did you just throw flour at me?" Lowering the apple he had clutched in hand his free hand reached up to wipe away some of the flour from his face, the blond now having a varying amount of it hiding within the strands of gold.

"Yes. Yes, I did, what are you going to do about it?" You weren't sure exactly why you threw the flour, perhaps it was just this childlike urge that'd overcome you, the thought of doing something fun easily clouded any other judgment.

"Get you back of course." Moving in place from the other side of the kitchen island he'd reached into the bag pulling out a handful of flour, although unlike what he did you'd bolted out of the kitchen.

Laughter easily escaped your lips upon hearing the blond follow.

"It's only fair!" He himself didn't understand why he was engaging in such a childish game but there was a certain thrill to just letting loose, he didn't have to worry about what he was doing or how he needed to act. With you, it seemed as though there wasn't much of a front to keep up anyways.

"It was only a small amount of flour!" Laughing that out and continuing to run down the hallway you could hear him let out a loud huff.

"Yeah sure a small amount." Rolling his eyes at your comment and pushing forward a bit more his hand grabbed ahold of the bow he'd tied at the back of your apron pulling the strings. A breath left you from having been yoinked back and the rough action caused you to fall back effectively dragging the blond down with you. The flour in his hand was released into the air in surprise and the two of you merely laid among the ground.

Blowing out some air to blow at whatever flour landed on your face your attention shifted upwards seeing Dio's face lean above your own. The way you'd fallen had caused you to half lean onto the blond with your head overtop his legs.

"So much for getting me back." Scrunching up your face upon saying that he let out a hum smiling lightly.

"I wouldn't assume that was the only trick up my sleeve." Beginning with that he then shook his head, flour then began snowing down from his hair drawing out a slight whine.

"What are you a dog?" Holding your hands in front of your face to avoid most of the flour they were quickly moved to the side now held within Dio's, the blond now having halted the flour shower.

"I wouldn't say dog. I'm not a fan of dogs." Huffing that out he then released a hum, gaze trailing across the different curves of your features for a second or two.

There was really no reason to remain lying on the floor covered in flour but it just felt so...peaceful.

"Ok well, what about ca-" The words didn't have time to leave your lips as a large white and black mass had literally steamrolled over you followed by an array of movement you couldn't quite make out.

A wet warm mass kept moving across your face till eventually the blond whom you were with, stood up, an annoyed aura easily surrounded him. "Control your mangy mutt Jonathan." Reaching out Dio had gripped the dog's nape pushing him to the side.

Wiping away the slobber left along your face and sitting up your eyes trailed across Danny who was being held off to the side and an approaching navy haired boy. "Put him down Dio." Scowling towards the blond Dio in response released his hold on the dog rolling his eyes in an annoyed manner once more.

"Whatever. Just keep him on a leash next time." Although there was more he wanted to say the blond held his tongue merely wiping the palms of his hands onto his trousers before offering you one, which you'd taken gratefully.

"Afternoon JoJo." Sparing a wave towards your friend he simply knitted his brows together, eyes passing between yourself and Dio before trailing over the flour covering the both of you.

"What were you doing?" The words left his lips quickly and he couldn't help but fiddle with the sleeves of his sweater.

"Baking, why?" Glancing down towards what you were wearing then towards your friend, your own brows knitted together, there was an odd feeling you'd begun to feel stemming from the beginning of the conversation.

"And you didn't ask me to help?"

"You weren't here Jonathan. You were out doing whatever the hell you were doing." Answering in place of you Dio let go of your hand moving to cross his arms, it appeared as though the navy haired boy had forgotten that he was out and about all day. "So I helped instead."

"Yeah, but speaking of which where did you even go?" Deciding to ask what he'd been up to all day it seemed as though the boy pondered over the question, a response nearly left his lips before he seemingly re-worded it in his head.

"I was out with a friend."

"Oh, that's good."

Seeing that your responses were getting a bit dry, Dio took it upon himself to break the odd tension, clearly, Jonathan wasn't answering truthfully and you didn't know how to go about talking with the boy.

"Well, this conversation is going nowhere so (Y/N) and I will be continuing to bake," Reaching out the blond had taken your hand into his own, a faint sly smile had made its way onto his lips as if to show off towards the navy haired boy. "Enjoy the rest of your evening Jonathan, I know I will."

His last words didn't quite register with you as the blond began pulling you down the hall back towards where the kitchen was and where your unfinished pie was, the dough sitting atop the counter remained untouched while flour was spread out everywhere.

"I wonder why Jonathan won't tell me anything else about today." Murmuring that to yourself and kneading the pie dough a sigh left your lips, the blond to your side also let out a noise humming at what you'd muttered.

His mind easily played off this moment of vulnerability you had, "Perhaps he'd gotten himself a little girlfriend?"

◥✥◤

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

33.5K 426 79
Just oneshots for you jjba fan #1 in jojosbizarreadventures
11.6K 522 35
November 1988, Tokyo, Japan. While visiting Japan, (Y/N) voluntarily enters a Japanese Highschool, where she meets Jotaro Kujo, a tall, black haired...
252 10 10
No man is an island. Even the strongest people could use a companion by their side-and Jotaro Kujo, whether he liked it or not, would have to deal wi...
186K 4.3K 60
The story follows Jotaro Kujo and his team of Crusaders as they travel to Egypt in the hopes of finding and killing an evil, immortal vampire named D...