Zenosyne

By MirroredMovments

Life is short, and sometimes there are no second chances. But what if your life was just one never ending lo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Interlude
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Lacuna
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 8

1.7K 130 8
By MirroredMovments

◢✥◣

◥✥◤

"And next in the ring is Jonathan Joestar!"

People cheered from the outer area of the ring each different things about the navy haired boy's previous fights while the announcer continued onto what he was previously saying, "Lately, he's been stronger than ever. His opponent will be..." Pausing the announcer turned looking off towards the side.

"It seems there's been a change of plans. His foe will be a new arrival, someone most of us barely know the name of!"

The announcer had moved an arm outwards motioning towards the side, moving your attention towards where everyone was looking and where he was gesturing, your eyes quickly landed among blond hair, that of which belonged to someone you, as well as Jonathan, were familiar with.

"Let me introduce. . .Dio Brando!"

Seeing that the blond was just tying up his gloves, your gaze trailed towards Jonathan seeing that he was just as surprised as you were. Neither of you were aware that Dio had joined the small fight club nor would he show up at the same time.

Watching the blond rise up from the grass and make his way towards the ring, the announcer quickly filled the two in on what the house rules were. Whoever landed the first facial blow would win the round.

"Fight!"

Standing up from the grass yourself and stepping closer towards the fight you'd called out cheering on your navy haired companion. "Go, JoJo! Take him down!" Your cheers easily melded in with the rest of the crowd and you could only hope that Jonathan had heard you.

Right as the small bell was chimed signifying the official start of the fight you watched Jonathan begin moving forward, throwing a few swings towards his opponent. Each of which were easily dodged much to your surprise, Dio seemed to have been moving effortlessly just to the side of whatever punch Jonathan threw.

Where did he even learn to do all that?

Shifting to the side Dio pivoted on one of his feet crouching down to deliver a swift- and what you could only assume was a very painful punch towards your navy haired friend's gut. The latter of the two then proceeded to receive another harsh punch straight to the face.

"Match! JoJo loses!"

The crowd cheered instantly and Dio was left standing in the middle of the ring accepting whatever praise was sent his way as people hopped over the wooden railings of the ring complimenting the way the blond moved.

Seeing Jonathan laying against the rough ground you quickly made your way over ignoring whatever the others were saying. "JoJo are you okay?" Watching him rise slightly from the ground your gaze instantly focused on the small stream of red starting from his eye trailing all the way down his cheek.

"Why? Why did you do that on purpose?" Jonathan's words went ignored by the blond and you could only shake your head in response.

"Come on JoJo, we need to take care of your eye." Humming that out softly and rising back up to your feet you offered the navy haired boy a hand, you knew he must've been sore from the fight but there was little you could really do at that moment to help him apart from just offering a hand.

"Thanks." Mumbling that out and using your hand to hoist himself up a groan bubbled out from between his lips feeling how tender his midsection was as well as the inability to open his left eye.

Going to remove his hand from your own he found that your hold on it was still firm, a confused look was shot your way but upon seeing the soft smile you held he could only assume there was a reason behind the action.

"There should be ice or something at my house, we can clean you up there so your dad doesn't see." Beginning to walk forwards you softly tugged Jonathan behind mindful to maintain a moderately slow pace.

Watching the interaction between yourself and Jonathan, Dio clenched his jaw clicking his tongue in annoyance. Sure part of his initial plan was working but there was a bigger factor that needed to be addressed, that factor being how close you and the navy haired boy were.

If he wanted Jonathan to turn into a mindless, quivering coward he'd have to make him seem like he was alone. That in itself was annoying enough and led him to begin scheming with a new plan.

To separate the two of you.

"(Y/N)? What happened to Jonathan?" Upon walking through the front doors to your estate your mother shared her concern for the navy haired boy eyeing him from her spot behind the kitchen counter. The older woman had been in there to fetch a small snack for herself before watching the two of you slip in through the main entrance

"Oh, he was just in a boxing match." Right away filling her in on the basics she let out a noise in understanding, the older woman was still visibly worried for the boy's wellbeing but knew that you'd take care of it.

Cracking open a small compartment within the fridge and pulling out a small fabric bag you closed up the appliance's door. "I'm stealing the peas." Announcing that you didn't wait for a response from the older woman before once again tugging Jonathan by the hand down the hall and off towards where your room was.

Pointing towards where your vanity's chair was Jonathan got the hint right away seating himself atop the white cushion all the while watching you trail around your room from his good eye, the other still closed and still in moderate pain.

"I still can't believe he did th-wait no I can a hundred percent believe that he'd do something like that." Muttering complaints to yourself while rummaging through a drawer you tugged out a cloth from within. "He's such an asshole."

Tugging the cup of water you usually left on top of your nightstand you made your way back over towards where Jonathan sat, the boy having been sitting there quietly listening to you mutter various complaints about the blond.

"He is." Merely humming that out in agreement to what you'd said last he didn't bother asking what you were going to do and instead remained still watching you dip the corner of the cloth into the cup of water proceeding afterward to wipe away the trail of blood from his eye.

"What does he even get out of it? I don't understand." Huffing that out while gently continuing to wipe Jonathan's face your mind trailed off towards trying to understand what motives Dio might've had.

He was suspicious that was for sure but you didn't expect for things to get physical, sure it was just a fighting match but the blond was playing dirty.

That was a fact.

"Can you try opening your eye for me?" Asking that and resting a hand lightly along the side of his face you watched Jonathan hold his breath, eye twitching a bit before opening very briefly.

"It still hurts." Breathing that out he went to rub at it before you swatted his hand away pushing his head to tilt back a tad, the small fabric bag you'd stolen from the freezer was quickly in hand and you pressed it against the navy haired boys face softly.

Holding it there for a minute or two you pulled back lightly touching the skin around his eye to make sure it wasn't too cold. "Can you try opening it now?" Still leaning over, you watch his eye open slowly, crystal blue hue meeting with your gaze. "How does it feel?"

"Still sore but better than before." Blinking a few times he found that the burning pain it originally had before was now dulled down into a faint soreness like a sprained muscle.

Coming to the realization that you'd still been leaning over him, Jonathan let out an awkward cough, the edges of his face twinged a soft pink hue. "My stomach still hurts though, I didn't know he could pack that hard of a punch." Breathing that out he swallowed thickly before relaxing as you'd pulled away.

The frozen pea bag was extended his way presumably so he could press it against his stomach, "No kidding, he looked like he knew what he was doing." Beginning with that you trailed back towards where your bed was sitting among the edge, "Makes me wonder what happened before he joined your family? Like maybe he was a part of the mafia or maybe he used to be in an underground fight club."

"I think the underground fight club might be a real thing, but I don't know I barely know anything about him." Breathing that out Jonathan slumped in his chair puffing out some air, he really only knew that Dio's biological parents passed away and that his dad took the boy in out of kindness or something like that.

"You and me both. Except you're the one living with him." Jutting a finger out and pointing towards Jonathan you let out a hum thinking back to what Dio could be planning.

You wanted to consult Jonathan on your ideas but also didn't want to bother the navy haired boy knowing that he was dealing with his own issues relating towards the blond.

"Yeah, you've got me there." Shaking his head Jonathan sighed leaning back into the chair, enough so that his eyes could trail towards the ceiling. "He's so egotistical."

"That's a big word Jonathan, are you sure you know what that means?" Quickly jumping in with a comment you watched Jonathan's attention snap towards you, a faint pout was strewn out across his lips upon hearing your question.

"It's JoJo and yes I know what it means." Crossing his arms and huffing once more, you could only let out a laugh.

"Ok then what does it mean?" Instantly going quiet Jonathan turned his attention towards the window, pout still present across his face.

His next words merely caused you to laugh, "My stomach still hurts."

◥✥◤

Currently where I am in the writing process I am at the end of Part 3 0-0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 18.1K 105
Fate and Destiny decide the path that rest ahead, but who's to say someone can't save you from either of those? Who's to say your story ends there? (...
252 10 10
No man is an island. Even the strongest people could use a companion by their side-and Jotaro Kujo, whether he liked it or not, would have to deal wi...
186K 4.3K 60
The story follows Jotaro Kujo and his team of Crusaders as they travel to Egypt in the hopes of finding and killing an evil, immortal vampire named D...
863 30 8
~°•°•°• Requests Page Open! •°•°•°~ Jojo's Bizarre Adventure One Shots. Scenarios or situations with the characters! Half the stories are characters...