Zenosyne

By MirroredMovments

Life is short, and sometimes there are no second chances. But what if your life was just one never ending lo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Interlude
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Lacuna
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 5

2K 148 99
By MirroredMovments

◢✥◣

◥✥◤

Since the bully incident, you and Jonathan both became busy for a few days. You with your parents and Jonathan with studying is what your guess was.

A few of your father's colleagues dropped by the house for dinner here and there chatting with you and checking in on how everything's been. Now although the man dressed and acted oddly he has been quite helpful throughout the past years, even vowing to help out wherever he could.

But enough about him, onto what you were currently doing.

Knocking firmly against the large wooden doors of the Joestar estate you waited patiently. You'd assume Jonathan has been studying a lot and practicing for tests, so you figured that along with popping by to see how he was doing you'd help him study.

"Ah, Ms.(L/N). It's been a while." One of the family's butlers had opened the door almost instantaneously stepping to the side allowing you entry.

"It has." Nodding your head and giving the older man a smile you tapped your fingers against the fabric of your skirt. "Is JoJo home?" Asking that and awaiting a response the man let out a hum.

"He should be in the library studying. Do you know where that is?" Nodding your head yes at the question you watched the man nod as well closing the main door behind you.

Thanking the butler before beginning to walk down the hall your eyes trailed across the area, the house's atmosphere felt different and you weren't sure exactly why. It was also a bit odd that Danny hadn't come to greet you yet, but that was probably due to the large canine being with his owner.

Turning down another hall you stopped mid-step, someone else standing by the other end of the hall seemed to have stopped walking, their eyes now narrowing in on where you stood. Remaining quiet while taking in the unfamiliar boy you observed his appearance.

Unlike Jonathan, he had bright blond hair and striking amber eyes, that of which still stared you down almost as though you were a robber breaking in.

"Who are you and why are you in the house?" Hearing his loud voice call out from the other end of the hallway your brows could only knit together in confusion.

"I could ask you the same thing." Crossing your arms and responding with that you watched him begin walking over, each step full of purpose and loud almost as though he was trying to intimidate you.

"I live here. Now answer my question." watching him close the distance rather quickly you now stood before the blond, one of his hands rested against his waist in an impatient manner while amber hues remained firmly fixated on you.

"I'm here to see Jonathan and I wasn't aware that another person lived here beside him and Mr.Joestar." Keeping your arms crossed and demeanor unbothered you stared back at the boy with equal intensity.

"One of Jonathan's friends I presume? Or did you just feel bad?" The question he uttered right away caused a frown to curl onto your lips, who was this kid and why did he speak in such a condescending manner.

"I don't have to explain to you my relations to Jonathan. Clearly if the family staff let me in then I am welcome inside this household." Snapping back with that you jutted a finger out towards the blond. "Besides you still never answered who you were. You said you live here and yet I've never seen you around."

Taking in a breath he clicked his tongue in annoyance before jutting out a hand, "Dio Brando. I'll be living with the Joestars from now on."

Staring at the blond skeptical you took his hand in your own shaking it lightly, "(Y/N) (L/N), neighbor and friend of the Joestars." Responding with that albeit reluctantly you went to let go of his hand to no avail.

Your arm instead was yanked forward and he'd leaned over your shoulder, voice low enough that it almost came out in a hushed whisper. "Watch yourself around here." The words had an underlying threat to them and upon pulling back an almost too innocent smile spread out across his face. "I think we'll get to be good friends."

Without any other words being exchanged the blond moved away sauntering back down the hall, his whole attitude shifted back into a board look. Blinking a few times as if to process what had happened you couldn't help but scowl before resuming your journey to the library.

This Dio kid was definitely something else, he seemed to have some form of a superiority complex and in satiny that you'd only just met him.

Finding yourself arriving at the library rather quickly upon opening the door Danny ran over, the black and white canine bouncing excitedly wagging his tail hard enough that his butt moved along with it.

"Hey boy." Cooing towards the animal and giving him a few pets, you trailed farther into the library coming upon a desk that'd been tucked away, your navy haired companion currently hunched over it. "You're going to hurt your back sitting like that."

Hearing your voice Jonathan briefly jumped in place a bit startled, his eyes instantly darted up coming to rest upon you. "Oh, hello." his tone of voice was soft and in an instant, you knew there was something bothering him.

"So, that Dio kid. Who is he?" Feeling as though that the blond boy was the route of Jonathan's issues the boy in question released a long sigh dropping his pencil against the desk.

"You met him?" The question was right away answered with a nod and Jonathan could only let out a soft groan before answering your question. "He's going to be living here from now on as my adoptive brother since his parents passed away."

Leaning back into his chair once again another sigh left him, "He kicked Danny as soon as he arrived and has been making my life miserable." Hearing him state that you casted a worried look towards the canine merely seeing him just wag his tail in response.

Dio, from what you could tell, seemed like the kind of person to act differently in front of adults than he does around people his own age. Which would lead you to assume this is why Jonathan hadn't brought up his issues with Mr.Joestar.

"He seems like a jerk and I've only just met him." Throwing in your own thoughts before moving to drag a seat over in front of the desk you plopped down into it reaching across the table to snag Jonathan's pen. "But you'll be just fine. Wanna know why? Because you have me." Jutting the pencil towards him then yourself, a large smile stretched out across your face hoping to brighten the navy haired boy's mood.

"I suppose you're right." Humming that out and relaxing into his seat, his gaze trailed up from the pencil's tip towards your expression, the smile being contagious enough that he found one on his own face.

"Of course I am. I'm always right." Placing the utensil down and crossing your arms your head tilted up pairing with your words, "But now on a different note a little birdy told me you were struggling with your studies." Tilting your head back down and scooting closer towards the desk your eyes trailed across the book sitting in front of him.

"Yeah. . .It's kind of a mix between mathematics and English- but I'm not sure if you can he-" Cutting him off right away by snagging the book your eyes scanned over the page quickly, lips pursing together in thought.

"Your grammar could be a bit better and your calculations are slightly off but you're on the right track- here for example instead of adding then dividing you want to divide then add." Turning the book so that its pages faced him, you pointed towards one of the equations bobbing your head. "Although this equation is also missing the little lines to tell you where to start which isn't really the proper way of writing them."

Practically staring at you with his mouth open Jonathan held the expression of shock, he wasn't aware that you had such knowledge knowing that girls didn't often or were rarely ever even allowed to attend school.

"I didn't know you went to school?" Knitting his brows together and awaiting a response he received a short laugh, you right away understanding why he was so perplexed.

"I have a teacher that comes by once in a while to teach me, that and my parents think it's a good idea that I am a properly informed lady." Placing the book back onto the desk you slid it back over towards the empty space in front of him. "From now on I can help you with schooling? Okay?"

A nod was given right away accepting the offer, he could only be filled with gratitude from the offer being more than glad that the two of you had become close friends. Albeit he did find himself sometimes imagining that friendship branching out more, though those thoughts would have to be kept a secret till later on when he could decide exactly what they meant.

"Having a girl teaching you JoJo? That's rather pathetic isn't it?" Both of you snapped your heads over towards who'd spoken coming to find Dio leaning against one of the bookshelves, his arms crossed over one another and that same condescending look from earlier could clearly be seen.

"And? What's the problem there?" Turning in your seat to stare down the blond he merely let out a mocking laugh, his head lolling back briefly before his eyes locked with yours.

"You're nothing but a girl. You couldn't possibly know anything about literature let alone mathematics." Uttering that out he raised a hand motioning around the library as if that meant something.

Clenching your jaw you clicked your tongue, "Well then if you're so confident about what you just said then please let me know where this excerpt is from," watching one of his brows raise in confusion and slight interest you began uttering out the long phrase. "Four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one: so that if he has wit enough to keep himself warm, let him bear it for a difference between himself and his horse; for it is all the wealth that he hath left, to be known a reasonable creature." By the end you could see Dio's expression falter, his arms momentarily uncrossing before re-crossing tighter.

"What in god's name are you babbling on about."

Clicking your tongue in response a sly smirk stretched itself across your face, "Something that I suppose you're too illiterate to understand."

◥✥◤

Yeah Y/N! You show Dio how intellectual you are since your physical capabilities right now are ass!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 4.3K 60
The story follows Jotaro Kujo and his team of Crusaders as they travel to Egypt in the hopes of finding and killing an evil, immortal vampire named D...
347K 18.1K 105
Fate and Destiny decide the path that rest ahead, but who's to say someone can't save you from either of those? Who's to say your story ends there? (...
253K 4.9K 68
*REQUESTS CLOSED* JoJo's Bizarre Adventure loves you!!! (Warning: Mostly Jotaro x reader) (I don't own any of these characters or the Jjba cinematic...
252 10 10
No man is an island. Even the strongest people could use a companion by their side-and Jotaro Kujo, whether he liked it or not, would have to deal wi...