Zenosyne

由 MirroredMovments

Life is short, and sometimes there are no second chances. But what if your life was just one never ending lo... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Interlude
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Lacuna
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Prologue

5.7K 176 7
由 MirroredMovments

◢✥◣

◥✥◤

The carriage rocked with each turn, a creak here and there would sound but the idea of it falling apart wasn't of any concern. It was simply just the road itself, with each small little pebble and each crack breaking the once perfect surface.

Each curtain that lined the inside of the carriage was pulled back allowing the light from outside to flood the interior.

Bright blue skies and cotton candy-like clouds filled the air, meanwhile, the bright shrubbery and plant life below remained a vibrant green letting all who gaze upon them know it was the midst of spring.

Turning off onto a branching road the carriage pulled up before a large house, that of which rivaled any others you've seen.

With a roof that stretched out into the sky and a pale coral coloured exterior the house itself seemed to have more character than all the others that were passed by and unlike the others, this one sported small trees dotting the front garden as well as little flowers.

"So what do you think?" A soft voice spoke up from the seat across, the woman's gloved hand softly reached out adjusting the curtain as though it was obscuring her view.

"It's pretty." The words were simply, portraying your thoughts in their rawest form without any need to sugarcoat them. "Is dad here already?"

A low hum left the woman, her shoulders rolled back before she leaned away from the window, her lips pulled into a small smile. "He should be talking with the neighbors. They seem like kind people and from what I hear they have a son that you could be friends with."

Bobbing your head to let her know you'd been listening, your eyes remained on the structure. This would be the second large house you'd lived in, the last one simply just too far from where you and your family needed to be.

"How long are we staying here for?"

Tapping one of her delicate fingers against the seat the woman smiled once more, "Well we're hoping that this can be our permanent house. After all it's closer to where we need to be."

And thus that was the beginning.

◥✥◤

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

30K 722 24
The story of Johanna Joestar part 1 Just Phantom Blood Battle Tendency And Stardust Crusaders
10.3K 484 63
This story is written from the point of view of a girl called Y/n, (although I write like it's a diary because the English education system was and s...
347K 18.1K 105
Fate and Destiny decide the path that rest ahead, but who's to say someone can't save you from either of those? Who's to say your story ends there? (...
326 3 23
The year is 2020 and a group of stand users were assigned by the Speedwagon Foundation to locate any stand users who are causing trouble. What the gr...