LUNATIC Ⅱ : Peter Parker x Re...

By nekomotherfuker

Y o u s m i l e w h e n y o u k i l l More

L U N A T I C I I
❶ If it takes everything
❷ If I need him to die
❸ If I can save her
➍ If looks could kill
➎ If you forget about me
➏ If you don't...
➐ If I go I'm going crazy
➑ If I'm a fool for love
➒ If I tear all his clothes
➓ If I can pull that off
⑪ No body, no crime
⑫ No turning back
⑬ No honor amongst thieves
⑭ No where for your soul
⑮ No time to die
⓰ One bruise to another
⓱ One that passed away
⓲ One more reason to die
⓳ One night to forget
⓴ One tiny mistake
㉒ Lives without love
㉓ Lives in my mind
㉔ Lives i took
㉕ Lives worth killing
𝟚𝟞 It's fucking fantastic
𝟚𝟟 It's like I'm on fire
𝟚𝟠 It's all fucked up
𝟚𝟡 Our crazes
𝟛𝟘 Our fate
㉛ Our foolishness
㉜ Our lonesome
㉝ Our bond
㉞ Our fucked up affection
㉟ Great self control
㊱ Great, right?
㊲ Great villain
㊳ Great combo
㊴ Great piece

㉑ Lives in our area

1.4K 96 120
By nekomotherfuker

It's bittersweet to think about the damage that we'd do.

(Y/n) Stark

   I'm ready to kill some mother fuckers.

   First things first, I need to get close to Steve Rogers.

   "What's your plan?" Peter asks me, we are all alone in the deepest corner of the university's library.

   "Seducing."

   "What?" He can't believe what he heard.

   "Not Steve Rogers, but this guy." I show a picture of a guy standing behind Steve Rogers from my phone. "This is James Buchanan Barnes, he's one of the agents in FBI. Rogers is too high ranked, his information is confidential. I gotta get through him."

   "Seduce him what are you talking about?!"

   I look at Peter with a glare that silences him. "What? Why'd you raise your voice at me?"

   "...I didn't mean to. I just don't think it's going to work."

   "You think I can't seduce?" I push Peter against the bookshelves, whispering into his ear and smirks.

   Peter looks back with trembling lips, but he's moving it closer to mine.

   "I'm not just going to bait him with my touch. I've got a plan." I push him back before his lips touch mine and cross my arms. "We'll need to create a serial killer, I happen to know who Loki has been killing, we'll create pieces of evidence and makes it look like Loki Odinson is still alive and actively killing people."

   "And you're sure you'd get to meet this Barnes guy?"

   "We're killing his ex-girlfriend, she lives in our area. Her sister died because she ate food with peanuts and for some unknown reason her EpiPen is gone. The police and Barnes himself think she's a suspect but they can't find proof, they broke up because of it. He'll be there."

   "I'm still not so okay with you flirting your way inside."

   "What's that smell in the air, jealousy?" I joke.

   "Obviously." He says. It seems Peter is tougher and more straightforward nowadays, he doesn't look so scared of me anymore. I don't like it, but I appreciate it if that makes sense.

   "It's not real. My heart is my own, I choose who it would belong to. And if you trust me as you said, you shouldn't think too much about it."

   He bites his lips, but he can't say anything. Because I haven't admitted who my heart would belong to yet. Honestly, I don't even know if I can love someone at all.

   "Peter, I need your help with this. I could count on you right?"

   "Sure." He says frustratedly.

   "Okay, then shall we get to work?"

   Peter nods, and I smile.

Bucky Barnes

Where are all the plums?

I walk around my office to find where I put the jars.

   "Natasha, you see my plums?" I ask, she's busy with all the work, so she doesn't bother to even look around for me.

   "Well, where did you put it?"

   "I asked because I don't remember."

   I sigh and sit back on my desk, there's nothing for me to do but paperwork, so I'd just ignore that I have work and continue sitting here.

"By the way, you heard anything from Steve?" Natasha finished up her paperwork and starts relaxing.

"Other than him saying he had high orders' duty to attend to, then nothing else."

"He always tells me everything, not to mention you. What are they hiding...?"

"He said it's better we don't know, could be dangerous," I say.

"Please, we do this for the danger. Must be something political or a dirty work. I say you get it out of him as soon as you can get in contact with him." She suggests.

I nod. "Sure, if he ever picks up."

My phone rings, but it's not Steve, Bruce banner is calling.

"Um. Bruce's calling."

"Didn't he move his ass to become the coroner without calling me back?" Natasha says sarcastically.

"Please, he likes you, he just doesn't know how to flirt." I say and pick up. "Hey, Bruce."

[Hey, Buck. Um, I'm at the crime scene...] He sounds weird.

"Ugh, yes?"

   [Well, do you wanna come here...?]

   "Have you lost your memory that I got promoted? Coulson's there, I don't have to go." I flex. I'm an honest jerk what can I say.

   [You might wanna see this because um... I think we got a serial killer. And... the body is Jennifer...]

I stand up instantly. I dated Jennifer Johnson. It's not like we ended on good terms, but it's still shocking to hear.

"Ugh... are you sure?"

[The body is pretty... gross if I'm to be honest. But her face remains intact, and we got her ID. It's definitely her, I'm sorry Buck. It's okay if you'd rather not come.]

"No, ugh, I'll be there. Send me the location."

   [Alright. But don't say I didn't warn you. It's pretty mess up here.]

   "I'll see you there." I end the call quickly and starts packing up. Natasha always senses when something is wrong, she always does.

   "What happened?" So she asks.

   "Nat, can you get in contact with Steve for me?"

   "I'll try. But would you tell me what's going on?"

   "They found Jennifer dead, serial killer related."

   "What?"

   "Exactly what I said. She's gone."

   "You're gonna be okay?"

   "Last time I thought about her was that she must've killed her sister, I don't love her anymore, or ever did. I just have to see for myself."

   "Okay. Well, then be careful. I'll try to find Steve, wherever he is."

   I nod and run out. I drive my car to the location as soon as I can.  It leads further into the woods, there is civilian around.

   I get off and walk closer, one officer tries to stop me, but after showing him my badge I get right through. Bruce walks right up to me.

   "Where's her body?" I ask.

   "It's kind of complicated..." He shows me instead.

   I look over to see a half-buried body in the middle of the woods, she is wrapped up in plastic, there's a shovel nearby.

   "Looks like the killer tried to bury her. But you see that cabin over there?" He points to a cabin nearby, a little further down. "The girl who lives there found him in the action first."

   "Have she been questioned?"

   "She's shaken up. We're giving her a moment."

   "It's okay, I'll talk to her. What's her name?"

   "(Y/n) Stark, that was all she was able to tell us."

   "Woah, Woah." Another voice joins us, it's Coulson. "Barnes. This is my case."

   "Well, I'm here anyway."

   "You've been working in my place for more than 5 years, you must know you cannot work on a case relating to someone you knew. And that is Jennifer."

  "I know, Phill. I'll just talk to the witness, what? Is that gonna hurt so much? It's been what, hours, and you still haven't been able to question her yet."

   Phill looks at me, offended. But then sighs. "Okay fine, but just so you know it is still my case. So everything she says reports right back to me."

   "Yeah, yeah boss." I ignore him. He was so butt hurt when I was promoted instead of him. I take a look at Jennifer another time and shake my head, then I head to the girl.

   She is sitting on her front porch step. Crying. I am struck for a moment. Oh C'mon Buck, keep it professional.

   "Can I talk to you, miss?" I ask calmly, she looks up at me and wipes her tears.

   "Yes..." Her voice is shaking, her nose is red.

   "I'm Bucky Barnes. Federal officer. I just need to ask some simple questions if you'd let me." I offer my hand with a smile that isn't professional at all.

   "(Y/n) Stark." She moves a little, letting me sit next to her.

   "You found the body, is that right? Can you explain to me the detail?"

   She starts crying harder. Ugh shit, this witness is too charming for me to keep it professional. I pat her back.

   "It's okay. Just starts from the very beginning."

   "I— I have a house in Queens, but my parents left me this cabin before they passed."

   "I'm very sorry." I offer her my napkin.

   "My dad used to teach me hunting. So I stocked some guns. I come here now and then to make sure the place is secured, I planned to stay the night, but—" She sighs, looking up to keep her tears from falling. "I heard voices in the woods, so I grab my rifle, thought it was a wolf."

   I continue patting her back.

   "But I walk into the woods, and I saw this guy, trying to bury... that poor girl. Once he sees my gun he ran, and I saw her there, all... cut up. So I ran back here and called 911. And now, I can't get her picture out of my mind."

   "What about the guy, did you see his face."

   "It was dark, I know he was really tall with long hair, wearing black coats." She gasps and puts her hand on her mouth. "What if he's still around? What if he knows I saw him and wants to come back to kill me?"

   I pull her into a hug. Now, what the fuck am I doing.

   "We'll take you into a witness protection program. You'll be safe, until we eventually catch him."

   (Y/n) Stark, the poor innocent girl cries into my hug.

   "I don't have no one... There was a shooting at my college too. Now I don't want to go anywhere anymore. I'm so scared... I don't know what to do..."

   Ah.

   Shit.

   But she's in college now though.

  "Hey, hey." I tell her, she looks up at me with teary eyes filled with fear. And I cannot look away.

   "How about you and I go for dinner tonight?"

   I ask her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 7.1K 22
❝ Y O U M A Y B E R I G H T , Y O U M A Y B E W R O N G B U T S A Y T H A T Y O U ' L L B R I N G M E A L O N G ...
29.1K 234 37
Hope You Enjoy!
4.6K 107 8
"Your obsession with rocks and brown and fuckin' the whole town's a reflection on your mental health..."