(Y/N) (L/N)'s Remake Adventur...

Od CrazyPlatinum1899

This is a story about a 15-year-old teenager named, (Y/N) (L/N). He is just your average male teenager and ju... Viac

BIO
(VOTING!! CLOSED!!) Choose your Servant!
Chapter 1: Out of Time
Chapter 2: The Afterlife
Chapter 3: Reincarnation!
Chapter 4: A Troublesome Encounter
Chapter 5: A Crimson Demon
Chapter 6: The Masochist Crusader
Chapter 7: Cabbage Harvest!
Chapter 8: The Path of Explosion and The Dullahan
Chapter 9: A Knight with The Cursed Sword
Chapter 10: Everyone vs The Dullahan
Chapter 11: Out in the Winter
Chapter 12: The Lich, A Haunted Mansion, and the Living Doll.
Chapter 13: A Duel with a Zekken and a Reunion
Chapter 14: Dinner Time and a Succubus~!
Chapter 15: Siblings Reunited!
Chapter 16: The Destroyer
Spin-Off Chapter: An Explosion Date
Spin-Off Chapter: Teleporting to the Modern Era!
Spin-Off Chapter: Jack turns into an Adult!
Chapter 17: Kazuma's Trial
Chapter 18: Yunyun
Chapter 19: Keele's Dungeon
Chapter 20: The Dustiness Family
Chapter 21: Another General
Chapter 22: Another Day...
Chapter 23: A Vacation Trip!
Chapter 24: Running Hawk Kites
Chapter 25: Alcanretia
Chapter 26: Axis Church
Chapter 27: Problems in Alcanretia
Chapter 28: A Deadly Slime
Chapter 29: An Outrageous Letter
Chapter 30: Orc Troubles and the Crimson Demon Clansmen!
Chapter 31: Visiting Families and a Mysterious Facility
Chapter 32: Going on a Tour!
Chapter 33: Sylvia and a Romantic Night
Chapter 34: Sylvia the Chimera
Chapter 35: Mutated Sylvia
Final Chapter: The End of Sylvia

Epilogue

2.3K 36 5
Od CrazyPlatinum1899

-No one's P.O.V-

After Sylvia's defeat...Satou Kazuma has been revived and the Crimson Demons were now rebuilding their entire village while Kazuma and his party headed back to Axel. Everyone was celebrating Kazuma's return and they were having toast in the guild.

One day they were having a picnic for today. Darkness, Rin, Yuuki, Jack, and Aqua set up the picnic while (Y/N), Megumin, and Kazuma started with Megumin's daily explosion.

Darkness: "It's a perfect weather for a picnic today." 

Kazuma: "Man, yet another brutal adventure..." 

Kazuma says while stretching himself.

(Y/N): "Heh, you could say that." 

Megumin: "I'm sorry." 

Megumin apologizes towards Kazuma.

Megumin: "If I knew advanced magic, you wouldn't have died..."

Kazuma: "You've got that right. The whole process is pretty unpleasant until you're fully revived. Plus, the moment you die...hurts super bad." 

Kazuma stated, pointing at Megumin and he notices Megumin expression.

(Y/N): "Hm? Something wrong?

Megumin: "Kazuma, can I ask you to do something terrible?" Megumin says pulling out her adventurer card.

Megumin: "I want to be a mage who doesn't get in the way from now on." 

Both (Y/N) and Kazuma were surprised at her. Kazuma takes the card from her hand and looks at it.

Kazuma: "You want me to press the button so you can learn advanced magic?" 

Kazuma asks as Megumin nods her head.

Kazuma: "What happened to your talk about dreams?" 

Megumin: "It's time to wake up. I'll be sealing my explosion magic away. The foremost mage among the Crimson Demons, and the wielder of advanced magic! From now on, that'll be my calling card. Since I have higher magic potential than Yunyun, with advanced magic, I know I'll be number one among the Crimson Demons! I'm not going to let her take that title." 

Megumin said as she lowers her hat.

Kazuma: "This is so dumb." 

Kazuma says as he started to select Megumin's spell in her card. You, on the other hand, decided to gave her a back pat to reassure her.

(Y/N): "It's alright, Megumin. You'll learn something new." 

You said with a gentle smile.

Megumin: "Thanks, (Y/N)" 

Megumin replied with a smile as you replied back to her with a simple nod.

Kazuma: "Here." 

Kazuma handed Megumin's card back.

Megumin: "Thanks. Well, let's get going." 

Megumin says as she walks back to the picnic.

Kazuma: "Hey, Megumin. Light one up for us." 

Kazuma tells her as Megumin looks back at him in surprise.

Kazuma: "You haven't done your daily Explosion today, right?" Kazuma reminds her about it.

(Y/N): "Yeah, I agree. You haven't done your daily explosion today. I haven't forgotten about it too." 

You said agreeing with Kazuma as Megumin sighed.

Megumin: "I can't believe you two...To ask me to use it as soon as I decided to stop...What are you guys thinking?" 

Megumin complains a little before Kazuma smiles at her.

(Y/N): "Hey come on. Give us an explosion and it's either me or Kazuma give the points out to you." 

You pointed out as Megumin starts to walk up in between them as she flicks her cape.

Megumin: "Very well! This will be my final Explosion magic. I'll make it one to remember!" 

Megumin says in her words as she began to chant her magic.

Megumin: "(Goodbye...) Explooosssiooon!!!" 

Megumin chanted her explosion spell as she fires it directly at the distance, then we can see the magic red and purple circles in the air taking Megumin by surprise then suddenly...

She used her Explosion spell and it was massively big and tall than can enter the Earth's space. Megumin was about to fall to the ground, but (Y/N) catches her in time.

(Y/N): "I gotcha." He says catching her in his arms.

Megumin: "What the..." says the surprised Megumin as she looks at Kazuma and gave a thumb up at her as she smiles in tears.

Megumin: "My name is Megumin! Archwizard and wielder of Explosion magic! Axel's foremost mage, and she who will one day master Explosion magic!"

(Y/N): "Good one~! That makes me a little happy~" 

You said with a smile on your face.

(Y/N): Here, drink this.

You said and pulled out a potion to Megumin.

Megumin: What's that?

(Y/N): It's a Potion of Recovery. Once you drink this, your mana spell and your immobilization will recover quickly.

Megumin was surprised at this. She nodded at you, you opened the Potion and let Megumin drink it whole. After that, the potion was empty, Megumin can feel her body move again as she got up as if nothing had happened.

Megumin: Huh. Thanks, (Y/N).

You nodded at her, as Kazuma began to narrate his mind.

Kazuma: "(Do I need a talented mage? I've got one who can toy with and defeat the Devil King's generals with a single Explosion. If you know one who can do better than that, I'd like to meet them.)

Megumin: So (Y/N), what do you think of my explosion?

(Y/N): Well...

You closed your eyes and smiled before speaking up.

(Y/N): One hundred twenty points.

Megumin was stunned on hearing that as she smiled with small tears in her eyes.

Megumin: Thanks, (Y/N).

(Y/N): No problemo.

Jack: "Kazuma! Mom! Megumin! The tea's ready!"

Jack called out.

Aqua: "I'm gonna eat your lunches!" 

Aqua says jumping in excitement.

Kazuma: "Isn't it just left leftovers they gave us?" Kazuma questions Aqua.

Aqua: "Well, I packed them for the picnic, so now they're lunch!"

Kazuma: "Yeah, yeah..."

You all looked back to see the cloud shaped like a heart itself. 

You smiled at that scenery as everyone joined at the picnic. That's when you hear Megumin and Yuuki spoke up.

Yuuki & Megumin: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yeah?

Megumin: Do you mind if we tell you something?

(Y/N): Sure, what is it?

Yuuki: Not here. Follow us.

Kazuma and the others took notice of this as Jack stops you is by grabbing your hand.

Jack: Mom, aren't we gonna eat picnic now?

Jack says as you leaned down to her level and said...

(Y/N): Don't worry sweetpea, it's just a conversation. We'll be back shortly, okay?

Jack looks down for a moment before looking up to you and replied back.

Jack: Okay.

Megumin: Come on, (Y/N). Let's go.

(Y/N): Yeah, coming.

You, Megumin, and Yuuki went off somewhere as Kazuma and the others realized what they were doing.

Rin: Looks like those two are going to confess him.

Aqua: Yeah, I can see that too.

Kazuma: Same here.

Darkness: Good luck them. Let's just wait for them to return.

...

The three of you were somewhere in this woods. Both Yuuki and Megumin stopped in their tracks and you stopped as well.

Both girls turned to each other and nodded, as they turned to you with blushes on their faces.

Megumin & Yuuki: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yeah?

Yuuki: We would like to confess to you...

Megumin: About something that you want to know...

This gained your curiosity. 

(Y/N): Alright, what is it?

You can feel your cheeks heating from this scenario. Yuuki was the first one to talk.

Yuuki: (Y/N)...You see, We've been best friends back at school and I...really enjoyed being with you throughout those days and months. I...I...I just want to say...I love you more than... more than friends!

You were surprised and yet blushing at Yuuki's confession. Megumin was the next one as she approached you with a blush on her face.

Megumin: (Y/N)...When the first time I met you and...I was blushing because you called me cute. Throughout those days and my Explosions spells. But whenever I think of you...I can feel my head explode from all of this. Last night, back at the house. I was almost about to kiss you...and I...I wanted this...I want you to accept my feelings! Do you accept my feelings, (Y/N)?

Megumin grabbed your left hand, while Yuuki grabbed your right hand. You felt your face getting red. You can feel your heart beating and you can feel Megumin and Yuuki's feelings between them.

Megumin: Please (Y/N)...

Yuuki: You have to choose...

Megumin & Yuuki: Choose one of us.

A smile appeared on your face as you began to speak up.

(Y/N): Actually...I choose you both.

Both Megumin and Yuuki were shocked on hearing this.

(Y/N): To tell you the truth, I have feelings for you both since everything that has happened around us for over months now. 

Both Megumin and Yuuki's tears started coming out of their eyelids.

Megumin: (Y/N)...!

Yuuki: You absolute dummy...!

You extended your arms out as the two girls hugged you and you hugged them back with a gentle smile on your face.

The three of you stood like this for a few seconds before letting go.

(Y/N): Come on, we shouldn't let Kazuma and the others waiting for our picnic.

Yuuki and Megumin nodded as the three of you left the forest.

Megumin was hugging your left arm while Yuuki was holding your right arm. 

Suddenly, Megumin and Yuuki started kissing both of your cheeks with the three of you blushing.

Yuuki: Does this mean that you're ours now, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yeah, it's official~!

You said with a grin on your face.

Megumin: I see. You belong to us now, okay?

(Y/N): Huh?

Yuuki: And we'll take care of you forever, got it?

Yuuki says as she and Megumin gave you a dark look on their faces as you let out a nervous laughter.

(Y/N): E-Ehehe...okay, okay...

You said awkwardly with a sweatdrop.

...

(A/N: Wow~! What a thrill~ That's it for the Remake book of "(Y/N) (L/N)'s Remake Adventures" Stay tuned for more books~!)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

25.5K 893 17
Y/N was your average 17 year-old who was addicted to anime and games. A NEET if you would but his life would change forever on that one fateful day...
289 6 18
Tsuyuzaki Esora is a seventeen year old, second-year high school student who has lost her life during a robbery on a convenience store she was shoppi...
152K 2.5K 37
After Y/N's death, he's greeted by his friend Kazuma and meets the beautiful goddess of water, Aqua. She offers them to live a life in a fantasy worl...
40.8K 615 18
You didn't expect any of this to happen, you were brought back to life after saving a woman from being shot. And you end up getting sent into an RPG...