(Y/N) (L/N)'s Remake Adventur...

Από CrazyPlatinum1899

This is a story about a 15-year-old teenager named, (Y/N) (L/N). He is just your average male teenager and ju... Περισσότερα

BIO
(VOTING!! CLOSED!!) Choose your Servant!
Chapter 1: Out of Time
Chapter 2: The Afterlife
Chapter 3: Reincarnation!
Chapter 4: A Troublesome Encounter
Chapter 5: A Crimson Demon
Chapter 6: The Masochist Crusader
Chapter 7: Cabbage Harvest!
Chapter 8: The Path of Explosion and The Dullahan
Chapter 9: A Knight with The Cursed Sword
Chapter 10: Everyone vs The Dullahan
Chapter 11: Out in the Winter
Chapter 12: The Lich, A Haunted Mansion, and the Living Doll.
Chapter 13: A Duel with a Zekken and a Reunion
Chapter 14: Dinner Time and a Succubus~!
Chapter 15: Siblings Reunited!
Chapter 16: The Destroyer
Spin-Off Chapter: An Explosion Date
Spin-Off Chapter: Teleporting to the Modern Era!
Spin-Off Chapter: Jack turns into an Adult!
Chapter 17: Kazuma's Trial
Chapter 18: Yunyun
Chapter 19: Keele's Dungeon
Chapter 20: The Dustiness Family
Chapter 21: Another General
Chapter 22: Another Day...
Chapter 23: A Vacation Trip!
Chapter 24: Running Hawk Kites
Chapter 25: Alcanretia
Chapter 26: Axis Church
Chapter 27: Problems in Alcanretia
Chapter 28: A Deadly Slime
Chapter 29: An Outrageous Letter
Chapter 30: Orc Troubles and the Crimson Demon Clansmen!
Chapter 31: Visiting Families and a Mysterious Facility
Chapter 32: Going on a Tour!
Chapter 33: Sylvia and a Romantic Night
Chapter 34: Sylvia the Chimera
Chapter 35: Mutated Sylvia
Epilogue

Final Chapter: The End of Sylvia

1K 19 3
Από CrazyPlatinum1899

-No one's P.O.V-

We then now see the Giant Magic Energy Ball like very familiar to the Spirit Bomb.

Wiz: "S-So much magic power! Megumin! Yunyun! It's all yours!"

Wiz says as she passes the magic power towards Yunyun and Megumin...

Yunyun: "The magic power...of everyone in the village!" 

Yunyun says feeling all the magic overflowing within her as Megumin began to have flashbacks on what Kazuma had a plan...

-Flashback-

Megumin: This is crazy! I've never heard of a gamble with worse odds! Kazuma becoming Sylvia's weakness...because she'll like him? If only I knew advanced magic..." 

Megumin spoke in a depressed voice as Yunyun spoke up...

Yunyun: Megumin...(Y/N) has faith in your Explosion magic. He wouldn't come up with a plan like this if he didn't. Megumin, have you lost faith in Explosion magic? How will (Y/N) react that you have no longer have faith? Besides he doesn't want you to give up, he cares about you and all the things that he has gone through. That includes me as well." 

Yunyun smiles after she said that...

-Flashback End-

The flashback ends as Megumin gets up with determination...

Megumin: "Power...surging!" 

Megumin started powering up as the two crimson demon girls combined both with their power and they began to introduce themselves properly with overflowing with magic powers...

Yunyun: "My name is Yunyun! The foremost and greatest mage among the Crimson Demons!"

Megumin: "My name is Megumin! The foremost and greatest mage among the Crimson Demons! Because Yunyun allowed me to pursue Explosion magic on that day, I became who I am now!"

Yunyun: "And because I had Megumin as my rival, I became who I am now!"

Megumin & Yunyun: "HAAAAAHHHH!!!!" 

Both yelled out their battle cry...

Yunyun: "Light of Saber!"

Megumin: "Let the storm blow! Let the flames roar!"

The two crimson demon girls cast their spell making Sylva getting her attention towards them...

Megumin: Explosion magic is the stuff of dreams! It is the ultimate magic that turns the impossible possible! Exploosssiooon!!!"

With both combined their power to defeat Sylvia as the explosive firing lightning arrow fires at Sylvia directly at her...

Sylvia: "Love!" Sylvia says as she summons a barrier preventing her from trying to get hit by the magic spell...

Darkness: "A barrier?!" Darkness says in shock...

Sylvia: "Dreams! Hope!" 

Sylvia says as she tries to push back the magic spell as then...

Dodonko: "Don't give up Megumin!"

Funifura: "You can do it, Yunyun!"

Crimson Demon Teacher: "My students!" 

They cheered the two crimson demons girls.

Sylvia: "That magic can't take my life! I'm moving forward! Into the future!" 

Sylvia says out loud as she keeps using her barrier to stop the magic spell from Yunyun and Megumin, that spell wasn't strong enough to defeat the barrier.

Yunyun: T-This isn't enough...!

Megumin: Her barrier is... too strong...! Help...!

Yunyun and Megumin were struggling hard to destroy the barrier as then suddenly a familiar voice spoke up...

(Y/N): "Yunyun! Megumin!" The two were surprised to hear your voice...

Megumin & Yunyun: "(Y/N)?"

They were surprised to see you, as they keep holding their magic power as you began to walk towards the two crimson girls.

(Y/N): "Is that all you girls can do? Don't give up now! I'll help out!"

(Y/N) says with a serious face, both Yunyun and Megumin were surprised to hear that he will be able to help out to defeat Sylvia.

You began to start casting your Noble Phantasm.

(Y/N): Gray. Rave. Crave. Deprave.

Then, your weapon turned into a gold cube of all of a sudden before it shoots up the sky, making a big circle. All of the Crimson Demons noticed this.

(Y/N): Grave me. Grave for you.

You said as then a cube summoned in your hand.

(Y/N): Old Mystics. Exterminate sweet mysteries.

You then slowly lifted the cube in the air.

(Y/N): All will return to the void.

Just then, the cube began to glow.

Gray: Psudeo-Personality suspended. Mana yield exceeds regulation. Second stage restraint rescinded.

(Y/N): Sacred lance, removing restraints!

Just then, everyone sees the tower of light and it began to twirl around.

You moved your right hand in a sweeping way to prepare for an attack and that caused air pressure around everyone. 

(Y/N): "Let's see if your barrier can survive this, Sylvia!!!"

You yelled out loud to her, as you turned to Megumin and Yunyun.

(Y/N): Megumin! Yunyun! Let's defeat her! Together!

Both Megumin and Yunyun had their eyes widened in surprise before smiling and nodded at you as you all turn back to Sylvia with serious faces.

(A/N: Megumin on Top, You on the Center, and Yunyun on the bottom.)

Yunyun: Light of...

Megumin: Ex...

(Y/N): Rhongo...

...

Yuuki.: Go (Y/N)!!!

Rin: Finish her off, otouto-kun!!!

Jack: Take her down, mom!!!

...

Yunyun: ...saber!!!

Megumin: ...plosion!!!

(Y/N): ....myniad!!

You, Megumin, and Yunyun fired your ultimate spells fires directly at Sylvia's barrier.

However, it was instantly destroyed because of its overpowered magic energy and it went through both Kazuma and Sylvia as they can feel the amount of massive pain.

The blast disappeared instantly and for a moment before unleashing a huge overpowered explosion.

After that...the explosion cleared and Sylvia's remains were gone only leaving a giant crate. 

At the small rock where the Bard and the two Crimson Demon girls stood there for a moment before falling to the ground. Feeling exhausted, as they panted for breath.

Yunyun: "Have we...done it...?" 

Yunyun asks the two.

(Y/N): Yeah...I guess...we did..." You said with a smile.

Megumin: "Heh, we did...didn't we...?" Megumin said it too...moments later, you began to laugh...

(Y/N): Hahahahahaha! Hahaha! Begone you stupid Chimera! Hahahaha!"

It wasn't an ordinary laugh...it was a happy laugh...The crimson demon girls noticed as they started laughing with him as well before their eyes fade to black...

...

(A/N: That's that~! Unto the epilogue so this Remake book will be finished~!)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

38.8K 610 21
(Y/N) (L/N) was reincarnated to another world and met Satou Kazuma, Aqua, Darkness, Megumin and Konno Yuuki. There are good and bad things happened t...
298K 4.3K 41
(Y/N) (L/N) is a 15 year old kid. He has a great life from his years. Until he was caught up with a disease and was now dying. He then woke up in the...
18.8K 370 21
14 year old boy Oasis Isaki is socially awkward, shy, introverted, and most importantly, dead. He's given 3 options after dying; one of which is to b...
25.5K 893 17
Y/N was your average 17 year-old who was addicted to anime and games. A NEET if you would but his life would change forever on that one fateful day...