(Y/N) (L/N)'s Remake Adventur...

By CrazyPlatinum1899

This is a story about a 15-year-old teenager named, (Y/N) (L/N). He is just your average male teenager and ju... More

BIO
(VOTING!! CLOSED!!) Choose your Servant!
Chapter 1: Out of Time
Chapter 2: The Afterlife
Chapter 3: Reincarnation!
Chapter 4: A Troublesome Encounter
Chapter 5: A Crimson Demon
Chapter 6: The Masochist Crusader
Chapter 7: Cabbage Harvest!
Chapter 8: The Path of Explosion and The Dullahan
Chapter 9: A Knight with The Cursed Sword
Chapter 10: Everyone vs The Dullahan
Chapter 11: Out in the Winter
Chapter 12: The Lich, A Haunted Mansion, and the Living Doll.
Chapter 13: A Duel with a Zekken and a Reunion
Chapter 14: Dinner Time and a Succubus~!
Chapter 15: Siblings Reunited!
Chapter 16: The Destroyer
Spin-Off Chapter: An Explosion Date
Spin-Off Chapter: Teleporting to the Modern Era!
Spin-Off Chapter: Jack turns into an Adult!
Chapter 17: Kazuma's Trial
Chapter 18: Yunyun
Chapter 19: Keele's Dungeon
Chapter 20: The Dustiness Family
Chapter 21: Another General
Chapter 22: Another Day...
Chapter 23: A Vacation Trip!
Chapter 24: Running Hawk Kites
Chapter 25: Alcanretia
Chapter 26: Axis Church
Chapter 27: Problems in Alcanretia
Chapter 28: A Deadly Slime
Chapter 29: An Outrageous Letter
Chapter 30: Orc Troubles and the Crimson Demon Clansmen!
Chapter 31: Visiting Families and a Mysterious Facility
Chapter 32: Going on a Tour!
Chapter 33: Sylvia and a Romantic Night
Chapter 34: Sylvia the Chimera
Final Chapter: The End of Sylvia
Epilogue

Chapter 35: Mutated Sylvia

683 15 0
By CrazyPlatinum1899

-(Y/N)'s P.O.V-

After we defeat Sylvia, we all decided to rest up and discuss the Crimson Village's destruction.

(Y/N): You know...it was one hell of brutal fight ain't it Kazuma?"

Kazuma: "It sure is."

Aqua was about to speak up, but then suddenly they hear Sylvia's groaning noises, we were alerted as we looked at the big crate revealing a purple liquid, I see the Dullahan's head, and I hear the voice of Hanz's and his slime body, and Sylvia was in the top of it.

Megumin: "What is that?!" Megumin asks in fear.

Aqua: "Isn't that the slime we fought before?!" Aqua exclaims.

Yuuki: "But Rin killed it!" 

Darkness: "And over there...The dullahan's head?!" Darkness exclaimed as then everyone began to run for their lives.

I looked back while running away with the others, as I watched as the formation of the Dullahan, the slime, and Sylvia and it looked like some sort of mixture of a worm and a slime wearing barely any armor of the Dullahan, a big sword, and Sylvia was in the top of its mouth.

Sylvia: "I won't let you escape!" She says as the blue slime pukes out some sort of poisonous liquid.

(Y/N): "Watch out! Poison incoming!" 

I yelled as I sped around it. I decided to stop Sylvia from puking those liquids out. I then began attack her using the Scythe mode.

(Y/N): "Take this, you stupid woman!" 

I yelled as I jumped high in the air and chop down Sylvia's head, but she used the sword to block my attack.

(Y/N): "That's impossible! How are you still alive?!" 

I asked her.

Sylvia: My soul nearly passed on, I really thought that I was going to die, but I'm not ready for it!" She says as I grit my teeth in anger as then suddenly...

Wiz: Cursed Crystal Prison!" 

It was the voice of Wiz casting her Ice powers as she freezes the poisonous liquid.

Sylvia: "What the?!"

Sylvia says in shock as I pulled myself away and head towards in front.

(Y/N): "Hey! Are you guys alright?!" 

I asked in a worried voice as they all turned to me and nodded their heads. 

Valerie: "Ah (Y/N)! How are you doing sweetheart?" Valerie says in her humor, but even this isn't the right time.

(Y/N): "I'm okay, but as much as we would like to chit-chat, we've got bigger problems!" 

I yelled as then suddenly we hear a crushing sound behind us as everyone was scared except me, Yuuki, Rin, Jack, Valerie, and Wiz as we all looked at the hole that was destroyed.

We all looked at the hole to see Sylvia with her watery slime hair and she looks down surprised to see Wiz and Valerie.

Sylvia: "Wiz?! And Valerie?!"

Wiz: "Hello again, Sylvia! Can I convince you to take a diplomatic approach here?" 

Wiz greets her and smiles as nothing had happened.

Valerie: "The Devil King's forces learning of my survival would be more trouble than I'd like..." 

Valerie says as then suddenly the two deceased generals come up including Sylvia saying...

Sylvia/Hans/Verdia: "You damned traitors!"

The others kept moving as the two formal generals, The Zekken, and the Bard, The Ripper, and the Goddess of Venus stayed behind and fought the revived Chimera. 

Valerie used her explosive clay dolls and the dolls cling onto its body and self destructs, but no damage was taken.

-No one's P.O.V-

The battle was intense, the two formal devil king's generals, The Zekken, The Ripper, The Goddess of Venus, and The Bard fought back the revived Chimera, while Kazuma and the others ran away thinking some sort of plan.

Megumin: "Kazuma, don't you have some kind of plan?! Also, I demand you return my explosion." 

Megumin says demanding towards Kazuma.

Kazuma: "Is it really the time now?! She's fighting Wiz, Valerie, Yuuki, (Y/N), Rin, Jack, and still has the edge! Damn it!" 

Kazuma looks back as Valerie keeps using her explosive clay dolls, Wiz using her magic, and Rin firing her bullets.

Yuuki, Jack, and (Y/N) kept hitting the slime armored worm's body using their weapons, but nothing seemed to be effective on the physical damage.

Kazuma: "How is she so strong?! It's totally unfair! Damn it! Maybe there's a weakness? Like what?!"

Kazuma starts to panic a little before thinking of a plan...he then remembered something as he stops running and the others noticed.

Aqua: "Kazuma?" 

Aqua says in confusion then Kazuma yells out...

Kazuma: "Damn it, fine!"

-Back to the battle...-

Wiz uses her ice powers to throw against the mutated Sylvia, but the mouth consumed Wiz's magic ice powers chomping it instantly. Sylvia uses the Dullahan's sword stabbing it onto the ground making the ground shattered as Wiz falls to the ground as she looks at Sylvia...

Sylvia: Traitors deserved death!"

She was about to finish Wiz off, but you and Yuuki blocked it together to protect Wiz.

(Y/N): "We won't allow you to hurt her! You hear me?!"

Sylvia: "Why you little...!" Sylvia was about to attack, Both teenagers and Wiz hears fast footsteps as they see Darkness running up to her with her sword and jumps into the air attacking Sylvia, as Sylvia blocks the sword using the Dullahan's sword.

Darkness keeps attacking its body, keeping her distracted.

Kazuma: "Guys! Are you guys, alright?" It was the voice of Kazuma and Aqua who following behind him...

Yuuki: "We're alright! 

Rin: Did you come up with a plan?!" 

Rin asks him...

Kazuma: "Yes! And the real battle starts now!" 

Kazuma says with a determined look on his face.

Jack: "It better be a good plan!"

-With Darkness-

Darkness was able to hold her off, but something was off about her...the Darkness we know does miss her attacks, but this one is different...then suddenly the Slime's mouth began to reveal Verdia's head...

Verdia: "The perverted knight with the terrible attacks! What's become of her?" 

Verdia questions as then he was taken back surprise by seeing Darkness and she was being mind-controlled by Valerie.

Verdia: "You! Valerie, the Mind-Reading Demon!"

Valerie: "We meet again, Verdia the Hero Slayer."

 Valerie says, greeting her friend.

-At the hill-

At the hill, we see the Crimson Demon clan were watching the fight.

R.C.D 1: "What are they doing?! Have they come up some sort of plan?!" one of the clansmen said...

R.C.D 2: "Hey, look!" 

The other crimson demon resident pointed in the direction as everyone looked to where he was pointing...they were all surprised to see Yunyun running with a carried Megumin on her back...

R.C.D 3: "Those two can't even use Teleport!"

R.C.D 4: "Could it be..."

Arue: "They intend to die." 

Arue says making everyone shocked including Yunyun's father and Megumin's mother as she fainted and her husband catches her...

Hyoizaburo: My daughter...You can't die, Megumin!" 

They all began cheering for them as then Wiz comes in...

Wiz: "Everyone!" 

She gains their attention as they all looked at her.

Wiz: "I need your help!"

-In the battle-

Aqua was giving/enhancing Kazuma with blessing spells.

Aqua: "I've known you guys for a while now, you two, and you never run out of cray ideas while (Y/N), Jack, and Rin is protecting us." 

Aqua says with sweat on her face.

Kazuma: "It'll be alright." 

Aqua looks at Kazuma with surprise on her face.

Kazuma: "I've got a Bard, The Ripper, and two Goddesses on my side, right? Give me all you've got, you guys!" 

Kazuma says with a thumb up. 

Aqua: "Leave it to us!" Aqua says as they held a thumb up as Rin sighed at the two.

Rin: "You know..." 

The goddess and the adventurer looked at him.

Rin: "You guys are idiots after all, but it's been kind of fun around in this battle, you know?" 

Rin says with a grin making the Kazuma and Aqua smile at her.

-At the hill-

The Crimson Demon clan were focusing and concentrated on their magic power as we can see Wiz was holding a dark purple magic ball on top of her using her hands as if they were passing magic energy towards her like Son Goku using his spirit bomb.

Wiz: "Is this..."

R.D.C 1: "She's a dark one...but...twists like this are kind of my thing."

R.D.C 2:"Right! You understand our culture pretty well, for an outsider!" The two clansmen said.

Wiz: "Thanks, everyone! Now, everyone, while Kazuma and the others are buying time. Give me all your magic power!" 

Wiz tells the Crimson Demons as everyone began to pass their magic power towards her.

-In the battlefield-

We see Darkness with Valerie's mask controlling her, as the two was able to dodge and attack Sylvia.

Sylvia: "I'm sick of wasting my time with this village full of maniacs with nothing to show for it! I've fought this entire time with my pride as a general in the Devil King's army! And my men, who admire me, have fought loyally in my name! But...!"

Sylvia says as she used the sword to crush Darkness but they blocked with Darkness's sword letting the ground below get crushed. B

Both Darkness and Valerie were struggling to keep Sylvia distracted as Sylvia continues her monologue...

Sylvia: When I was on the verge of death, I realized something! That I was wrong! Satisfaction and happiness aren't the same things!" 

She then starts to have a flashback of an image with Goblins in front of her...

Sylvia: "No matter how hard I try, the only people who noticed are goblins!" 

The flashback ends as she kept continuing...

Sylvia: "I have relationships, but no love! I've never wanted romantic as badly as I do now! My life won't shine until I finally have love in it!" 

She cried out as then suddenly...

Kazuma: "You idiot!" 

The voice of Kazuma trying to get her attention, Sylva turns to Kazuma's voice seeing that he was being carried by (Y/N) on his back. He got off from the black-haired male's back as he speaks further...

Kazuma: "That's not true. Sylvia, from the moment I met you...You were already shining!" 

He tells her making Sylvia surprised and blush a little.

Sylvia: "N-No one's ever scolded me like that before..."

Kazuma: "Sylvia." 

Kazuma says her name getting her attention as he took off his shirt and left himself wide open. Sylvia then realizes what's happening as she smiled at this. 

Sylvia: "I can't believe you..." 

She says as she extends her arms like the tentacles coming from behind her wraps Kazuma's body and he was being dragged away...

(Y/N): "Yo Kazuma! You better have fun with her now! And better sure this 'thing' works, you know what I mean!" 

(Y/N) shouts at him with a grin on his face as Kazuma spoke back to him.

Kazuma: "Yeah! It'll work for sure!" Kazuma says as the two say 'I love you at each other.

After that, Sylvia's body began to glow and Kazuma was now on Sylvia's chest, but only half of his body was out.

Sylvia: I love you~!!

Kazuma: "(The rest is up to you guys!)" 

...

(A/N: Chapter done! There are only two Chapters left to end the Remake book, which is the Final Chapter and the Epilogue. Stay tuned, y'all~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 1.2K 46
First time doing an "X reader" so bare with me through this. (Y/N) is a suicidal 15 year old girl. She wears sweatshirts, and watches anime all the...
135K 1.8K 21
Y/n L/n was a normal teenage boy who wanted to go on magic adventures and fighting monsters and being a hero so he can make others happy. On day ther...
61.3K 1K 12
After (Y/N) (L/N)'s Crazy Adventures in his Reincarnation and met Kazuma and the others that he had met so far. So right now, one day they see a big...
38.8K 610 21
(Y/N) (L/N) was reincarnated to another world and met Satou Kazuma, Aqua, Darkness, Megumin and Konno Yuuki. There are good and bad things happened t...