Not A Tool ~ A Nomu Deku Story

By TheCuteVillain

Completed story :) When Izuku Midoriya was just a child, he got wounded in a battle between a hero and a vill... More

Before You Read
Waking Up
In The Labs
Analyses
The Meeting
The League Of Villains
Infiltration
USJ
A New Life
Meet The Parents
The First Morning
Combat Training
Emotions
The Game
Stain
Exams
Going Camping With The Boys
Quirk Training
Attack
Captured
The Kamino Battle
Aftermath
Shie Hassaikai
Operation Save The Little Girl
You are done for
Curious
Reunited
Under The Stars
Fun Times
Endeavor and Kurogiri
Mixed Training
The Raid
Really Just A Tool
Hospital
What To Do?
Vigilantes
Get Some Help, Please
Plans of War
Assault On The Government
Taking Them Down
Heroes VS Shigaraki Pt.1
Izuku VS Shigaraki pt.2
Symbol Of Hope

Power Boost

363 11 11
By TheCuteVillain

There they walked, trough the forest and over mountains. It was the League of Villains. Hawks was send away to do his hero stuff, he wasn't allowed on this mission. Dabi wasn't there as well. He wasn't interested in fighting a beast of some sort. But He had said that he would help if needed. They could always contact him. Shigaraki had asked Dabi to be there when they were going to attack the Liberation Army. Dabi agreed with the leader to be there.

After a week, they had found Gigantomachia. It was a giant mutated man who only was loyal to All for One, the doctor had informed. To be acknowledged by Gigantomachia, you need to be powerful. You need to be worthy. Only then, he will help you and follow you.

Gigantomachia sniffed the air when Shigaraki was near.

"That is the successor?! HE IS NOTHING MORE THAN A CHILD"

Gigantomachia then attacked in an instant. No time for the group to think about any strategy. But Shigaraki didn't care. He actually liked this challenge. He jumped towards Gigantomachia and tried to hurt him, but failed miserably. Gigantomachia had smashed him away with just one big swing of his hand. Shigaraki went flying into the mountain.

"Alright. You want to play it that way. Lets do this!"

This fight went on for hours. Until Shigaraki got tired. But Gigantomachia wasn't tired at all. He wanted to kill Shigaraki. And so the fight went on. It went on for hours. For days.

The group had found out that Gigantomachia can fight at full power for 48 hours and 44 minutes. And then he sleeps for 3 hours, to start it all over again. The group decided to take turns in fighting with Shigaraki. Helping him out while he was trying to take the beast down.

The fight between Shigaraki and Gigantomachia went on for a full month. However, they were at some point watched by a satellite. It was the Liberation Army who were spying on them. Lucky for the League, it was just when Gigantomachia was asleep. 

Then Twice got a phone call.

"Hello? HOWDY"

"Twice. I want to speak to your leader who is lying right next to you"

"How do you know that? GET AWAY STALKER"

"We have eyes everywhere"

Twice then gave the phone to a very annoyed Shigaraki.

"What do you want?"

"Shigaraki. Leader of the League Of Villains. We have your broker. If you want him back, come and get him. But you will be challenged against all of us"

"And who are all of you?"

"The Meta Liberation Army"

"Tch another boss in the game. What if we don't come?"

"Then we are going to notify the authorities. They will arrest you in the next hour. You have 10 minutes to decide"

With that, Shigaraki broke the phone. He was pissed. He wasn't in a good condition. He really didn't want to fight those people, but heroes interfering with his mission wasn't good either. He then got an idea.

"How long till Gigantomachia wakes up?"

"2 hours and 14 minutes"

"Good. Then lets go and fight an army. Call Dabi. We need him" Shigaraki laughed

"You are crazy. I like it!" Toga cheered

And so, they went towards the city the Liberation Army was in.

Upon arriving there, the League was met with.. an empty city? It wasn't that big of a city, but it wasn't small either.

"Hello there"

The voice came from a hero. A hero?

"My name is Slidin'Go. I will lead you towards Re-Destro"

The group went on walking, following Slidin'Go. But once they were inside of the city. A lot of people were waiting for them.

"Tomura Shigaraki. You must fight us before you can go towards Re-Destro. This will be you death"

Shigaraki began to laugh. He didn't had any sleep for the last month and really wanted to kill people. So this was a fine opportunity.

And with that, the battle was on.

It looked like the League Of Villains was outmatched (and they kinda were). But it was then that Toga got wounded and Twice got a HUGE boost in his powers because of it. After that, the whole city was filled with Twice. Shigaraki had taken that opportunity to get him towards the tower. But his plan wasn't to go inside, but to crumble it all to the ground. Eventually, he succeeded.

Now Shigaraki was standing right before Re-Destro.

"Ahh a miniboss. Can't wait to beat you" He said with a wide grin.

Re-Destro didn't like it at all and began to attack. Shigaraki wasn't fast enough to dodge and went flying away. But Shigaraki didn't care. That man had interrupted him in something very important. He deserved to die. Being hit by the first slap he got, just gave him more power and more hate. Making him more sharp, more strong, more powerful. Shigaraki jumped back up and ran with ultra speed towards Re-Destro. Trying with all his might to kill that man. But Re-Destro only grew bigger. But Shigaraki kept on fighting.

Izuku was in class when he felt something in his stomach. Something big was happening at this very moment. This last month, he often got a weird feeling, but this time it was a lot stronger. He could feel his quirks going nuts and he always needed to stay extremely focused to keep them under control. But it was difficult, too difficult at this very moment. Without a warning, Izuku ran out of the class. All Might was teaching at that moment, but it wasn't a practical class.

"Where did he go?" Kirishima asked

"I really don't know" All Might answered.

"But leave him be. He knows where to find help if he needs it. I will go and take a look when you are working on exercises" All Might continued.

But Izuku needed help. And he needed it now. He ran towards the teachers lounge where Aizawa was sitting in a chair, drinking coffee.

"DAD I NEED HELP. ERASE MY QUIRKS! FOLLOW ME OUTSIDE. IT MAY BE TO LATE!" Izuku yelled as loud as he could. He couldn't breath normal and sweat was dripping all over his head.

He then ran back in to the hall, and jumped right trough a window, breaking it. Aizawa didn't hesitate a second and followed him as quick as possible. He jumped trough the same window Izuku previously had jumped trough. He was internally cursing because he had thrown his mug full of coffee to the ground in the process.

Once outside, he could see spikes coming from the ground. They were in circles around Izuku and they appeared and disappeared randomly. They appeared once again just inches from Aizawa, and he quickly activated his quirk to erase Izuku's quirk. And it worked, for Overhaul. Aizawa didn't know the darkness was floating around Izuku. Izuku however, was now floating, his feet didn't touch the ground anymore. He was floating himself but had no control whatsoever. Aizawa had used his capture weapon to restrain Izuku. Darkness had cut trough the capture gear, but Aizawa knew better and had learned to use it so it couldn't cut the gear. He just needed to move fast and had a good angle. It was difficult. But it worked in the end.

Shigaraki and Re-Destro's fight was intense. Buildings got demolished and debris were flying everywhere. Re-Destro was yelling things about his metapower being 150%. But Shigaraki was stronger, was smarter. Shigaraki was liberated from everyone and everything. He was going to inherit the quirk of his master and not that stupid boy of an Izuku. Then, he was going to make everything crumble. Society, heroes, IZUKU. The stupid brat is way to precious, and Shigaraki never understood it.

With that tought, Shigaraki put his hand on the ground and everything around him started to decay. Re-Destro has guessed that Shigaraki had a limit of an area he could decay. But he underestimated it. The decaying was spreading very quikly and took down all buildings in the area. Re-Destro wasn't anticipated for it and depris fell on him, one piece piercing trough his leg. With that, Re-Destro was defeated.

Shigaraki stood before him. Many people came in the scene, ready to fight Shigaraki. But Re-Destro told them to stand back. It was over. He could see the power Shigaraki was possessing and decided to follow that man from now on. Re-Destro gave up his leadership and give it to Shigaraki. He had challenged the boy and lost, so this was the only thing he could do. 

Re-Destro wasn't the only one. Gigantomachia was woken up by the doctor early and arrived at the fight. Gigantomachia knew it now. This man truly was the successor. And Gigantomachia was going to do everything for this boy. He was obsessed with him.

Izuku had calmed down again. It suddenly all was gone. Every bad feeling he had.  He felt like he got an huge power boost. But the fact that he couldn't control his quirks anymore just a minute ago, worried him. What happened? Why was this going on?

He was now in the medical room of UA. Recovery girl wanted him to stay there to do analyzes and to take some rest. His incident had managed to drain Izuku of all his energy. And so, he was lying on a bed, like he had died. Bakugo was just gone form checking on him and he was all alone now. But then, Nezu came inside the room.

"Hello Izuku. How are you doing?"

"I'm fine, I guess"

"Glad to hear! But that is not what I am here about"

"Yeah thought that already"

"Do you have any idea what happened to you? What was the source of it?"

"No.. I really don't know. I had some headaches and a weird feeling since last month but I don't know why"

"Hmmm. Since last month you say? Then maybe I have a theory on it. You know Hawks right?"

"Y-yeah! I played a game with him a while ago!"

"Well. He is on an infiltrating mission. He is spying on the League of Villains and he found something out. Shigaraki has been tasked to go on a secret mission for a month now. And Hawks was tasked to go to a city this evening for a big meeting. You don't know what it is about right?"

"N-no"

"Okay. Then I will hear it from Hawks when he contacts again" Nezu said. He was a little disappointed.

Nezu then left the room again. But Izuku was left thinking about what Nezu said.

Why did Izuku feel like it was connected. He knew what All for One was planning, but this soon? Was Shigaraki ready for that? Maybe that's why his part of the quirk was overreacting. The heroes should act soon to it. Shigaraki must be stopped. All for One must go to prison.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4.9K 30
Izuku couldn't believe what happened. It was not as if he already lost enough in his life... So why are these two people here wanting to adopt him? I...
226K 8.9K 26
Izuku was a child who grew up in a lab, surrounded by white. He wasn't the only one, sadly, but the other children decided that Izuku should escape a...
65K 2.2K 15
This is a My Hero Academia story with Vigilante Deku. Izuku or Raven as he's know by the media is a top notch vigilante that has been working for alm...
99.7K 3.4K 24
Shouta Aizawa had no certain plans for the future. Go through his hero career and probably get the rest he needs then just stay as a teacher until he...