๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐๐ข ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๏ฟฝ...

By hebewillekens

๐•’ ๐•—๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•—๐•š๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•“๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•“๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•๐•– ๐•’๐•๐• ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ค from the po... More

*Author's note*
Chapter 1 โ—Œ Rosa rossa
Chapter 2 โ—Œ L'ansia
Chapter 3 โ—Œ La sua roccia
Chapter 4 โ—Œ Il mio vestito viola
Chapter 5 โ—Œ I titoli
Chapter 6 โ—Œ Coglione
Chapter 7 โ—Œ Lontana da me
Chapter 8 โ—Œ L'occhio umano
Chapter 9 โ—Œ Seguimi
Chapter 11 โ—Œ La vita senza te
Chapter 12 โ—Œ Voglio volare
Chapter 13 โ—Œ Comunicare
Chapter 14 โ—Œ Le parole forse inutili
Chapter 15 โ—Œ Un passo piรน avanti
Chapter 16 โ—Œ Accanto a te
Chapter 17 โ—Œ Non sa di che cazzo parla
Chapter 18 โ—Œ Vienimi a parlare
Chapter 19 โ—Œ Le debolezze della gente
Chapter 20 โ—Œ La colpa sarร  tua
Chapter 21 โ—Œ La tempesta
Chapter 22 โ—Œ Perdutamente
Chapter 23 โ—Œ Dove sto a galla
Chapter 24 โ—Œ Tuo gruppo con cui mangi

Chapter 10 โ—Œ Vinci la sera

718 29 13
By hebewillekens

DAMIANO 

August 2016, Damiano's place

Marlena is sitting on my bed, quite uncomfortable. All of this feels like a dream and I don't want to wake up. Not yet. I feel her glancing at my lips, eager and hungry as if she'll starve if she won't taste them. She looks up at my eyes, with her eyes filled with stars, and then she looks down at my lips again while biting a little on her own. I must admit that she does something to me, but I don't know yet if I'll go into it, because I fear I will take more than just her kiss and her body eventually but something bigger like her innocence. Right now I only see her in her colorful dress, dancing in the pavilion. That little girl looks nothing like the fierce woman who's sitting in front of me although I want her badly, but the dancing girl is who I am falling for. I don't want to be the guy who broke that lovely image. 

Marlena opens her mouth, breaks our trance. "So... Why exactly don't you like parties?" she asks, "because it's a little contradictory with you as a singer, a born entertainer." 

I know I owe her an explanation for that, it wasn't nice of me to leave her behind even when she was with my friends, who seem to have become her own friends now as well. I figured that if she was with them she wouldn't have minded for me to be elsewhere for a moment, but I am a little flattered she noticed and that she cared enough to ask about it instead of just getting mad.

"I liked being there, sitting and talking to you," I answer while sipping from my glass of wine, "But you know, I sometimes need to balance my restless life as a busker with some serenity. You've seen my friends, all inarrestabile, living their lives on lightspeed. Like young people like us have to, getting a taste of the good life while being a little reckless. But I feel like I've seen it all, partying and getting wasted is getting a little old for me. I love the enthusiasm of Vic, the energy of Thomas and joking together with Ethan, I love all of them actually, i miei fratelli, but I just like to snuggle up in my bed with a cup of chamomile tea and watch some cat videos." 

Marlena smirks at that little confession, but sincerely. "Dami, you're an old soul in a rocking body. You're even doing little beautysleeps," Marlena says jokingly but understanding. I notice she just called me "Dami" which puts a smile on my face because she said she wasn't going to do nicknames. 

She exhales: "But then I am an old soul as well, to be honest, I prefer the calm and I also like being on my own. But with you, I prefer sitting and talking here over all the incredible parties I'm going to miss out on because I'm with you, watching cat videos and snuggling in a bed. I would even prefer "us-time" over "me-time". And no offense to your amazing friends though, because I enjoyed the fun we had. You were absolutely right when you said I would like them. But if I had the choice I would choose this, forever and always if you let me," she says with a wide smile, "I guess you'll become one of my preferences as well," she whispers, but now with a more serious voice.

She stretches her arm and slowly takes my cigarette from between my lips. She accidentally touches my lips with her fingertips in this movement, making my whole body tingle. I gasp. She opens her mouth to add something to her heart-stopping speech, but I've already taken her pretty face in my hands and put my finger on her lips. Her big Bambi eyes look from under her long lashes into mine. I see her now as the joyful dancing girl, even purer. The look on her face reveals that this wasn't what she'd expected to happen. She just froze for a second, but then I softly kiss the tip of her nose which makes her giggle. A smile that melts away her numb, frosted glaze. So now I kiss her smile because it has been melting my heart for a while now.  I've become a molten box of chocolates. She kisses me back, first a little unsure but then our lips melt together. She tastes like cherries. Her soft kisses turn into more passionate ones, leaving both of us out of breath. She now starts controlling her hand movements again and takes my hands to lay them on her body. She kisses me harder, and guides my hands over her frame begging me to take off her top. So I carefully grab the fabric and pull it over her head, releasing our kiss for less than a second. Now she's only wearing a black lace bralette and her checkered skirt. She's looking incredibly stunning. 

Marlena, vinci la sera, spogliati nera. (Marlena, win in the evening, get undressed black)

Then she has her hands all over me and impatiently starts unbuttoning my shirt. She probably feels my beating heart when she goes with her hands over my bare chest. I start kissing her neck and she pushes me a little backward on the bed. The stars in her eyes now have come together with the moon and the sun and are forming the whole galaxy, like we're in another dimension. Her cheeks are as red as her nail polish. She's the definition of beauty, now with an attitude of taking the lead.

Suddenly the realization hits me: "Are you sure you want this right now? I mean, if you don't want to, it doesn't have to happen at this moment...," I whisper. She pulls back immediately with a shocked, turned-down look on her face. "I-, I-, I thought you'd want this," she stumbles. She looks upset but I see the nerves flowing away from her body, she even sighs from relief. Her make-up is smutched and I see tears forming in the corners of her eyes. She'll thank me later for saying this.

I sigh as well: "Hey, hey Marlena, shhhhht, look at me," I say with an appealing voice, "I would never do this if you feel you're not ready. I'd want it, desperately, but you being 100% comfortable and sure with it matters more to me than my own wants and needs." Now she looks sad, knowing that I just spoke her truth. 

"We could just snuggle in bed and watch cat videos, right? Let's work on that preference of yours," I quickly add with an honest voice, which puts a tiny smile on her face. I'm quite sure that making Marlena smile will become a thing I'd prefer over others. I delicately kiss her lips while she's still smiling and now I'm smiling as well. I take her slender body in my arms and she becomes that joyful girl again. A girl who's probably more fragile than the fiery woman she was trying to be just now, but I know over time she'll grow into someone even stronger. I don't want Marlena to change, I just want her to do what's right for her.

At this moment, I am completely contented. I'm gently stroking her hair while she lays on my chest where my heart is, my other arm is holding her body tight to my own and she's holding my hand. We're watching cute cat videos and laughing with them. I tell her about my childhood, that I always wanted a cat but my parents wouldn't give one to me. Instead they gave me a little hamster to prove that I could take care of another living creature. The hamster lived up to two years and had a good life, but when I found her cold and stiffened in her nest I started crying hysterically, which was the prove for my parents that maybe it would be a better idea that I didn't get a cat because I would be even more attached to it and that I proved with the hamster that I don't do well when losing something or someone I'm attached to. 

"I am more of a dog person," Marlena says, looking me daringly in the eyes, "but you know about opposites attracting?" 

I nod with a pleased smile and then we both burst into laughter, leaving my traumatic childhood story behind us.

A little later I feel her breath slowing down. It's getting really late, or early, doesn't matter. I always love A.M. talks and I am glad she stayed her and even is laying on my chest. 

"I might want to adopt a cat for here with you," I say with a soft voice and I kiss her forehead, but she's already far away and snores in an adorable way. So I close my eyes as well, still with my arms around her. I feel our hearts synchronizing.

***

A/N: Hello my lovely readers! We've come to the 10th chapter already whaaat!! I started this thing exactly a week ago, so now I'd like to ask you some questions:
can you tell me what's good, touching, outstanding,... about this story?

Also, what was your favorite chapter so far? And do you like the way I am perceiving Marlena and the band? And especially Damiano ofc.. What do you think about the decision he made in this chapter? Because I felt like waiting was the best thing to do! I also just like to keep him the good guy in here ;)

Anyways, if you liked this chapter or my story so far, please show me with a little ⭐!!

And have a lovely day/night/idk when you're reading this cuties❤️
Xx, - H

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5K 62
" I didn't base Marlena off of you June. You know that's impossible. But I let you in our lives, because you were Marlena. I saw that, the second I h...
3.2K 96 14
This is a love story about Damiano's sister and Thomas Raggi. Gabriella sees Thomas for the first time after meeting the band, and automatically catc...
3K 303 40
โ ๐™›๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข๐™จ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ ...
68.1K 2.6K 52
Victoria and Damiano are best friends...they have been for a long time. Now that Mรฅneskin is becoming more and more successful, they go on Tour. A To...