(Y/N) (L/N)'s Remake Adventur...

By CrazyPlatinum1899

This is a story about a 15-year-old teenager named, (Y/N) (L/N). He is just your average male teenager and ju... More

BIO
(VOTING!! CLOSED!!) Choose your Servant!
Chapter 1: Out of Time
Chapter 2: The Afterlife
Chapter 3: Reincarnation!
Chapter 4: A Troublesome Encounter
Chapter 5: A Crimson Demon
Chapter 6: The Masochist Crusader
Chapter 7: Cabbage Harvest!
Chapter 8: The Path of Explosion and The Dullahan
Chapter 9: A Knight with The Cursed Sword
Chapter 10: Everyone vs The Dullahan
Chapter 11: Out in the Winter
Chapter 12: The Lich, A Haunted Mansion, and the Living Doll.
Chapter 13: A Duel with a Zekken and a Reunion
Chapter 14: Dinner Time and a Succubus~!
Chapter 15: Siblings Reunited!
Chapter 16: The Destroyer
Spin-Off Chapter: An Explosion Date
Spin-Off Chapter: Teleporting to the Modern Era!
Spin-Off Chapter: Jack turns into an Adult!
Chapter 17: Kazuma's Trial
Chapter 18: Yunyun
Chapter 19: Keele's Dungeon
Chapter 20: The Dustiness Family
Chapter 21: Another General
Chapter 22: Another Day...
Chapter 23: A Vacation Trip!
Chapter 24: Running Hawk Kites
Chapter 25: Alcanretia
Chapter 26: Axis Church
Chapter 27: Problems in Alcanretia
Chapter 28: A Deadly Slime
Chapter 29: An Outrageous Letter
Chapter 30: Orc Troubles and the Crimson Demon Clansmen!
Chapter 31: Visiting Families and a Mysterious Facility
Chapter 33: Sylvia and a Romantic Night
Chapter 34: Sylvia the Chimera
Chapter 35: Mutated Sylvia
Final Chapter: The End of Sylvia
Epilogue

Chapter 32: Going on a Tour!

796 18 3
By CrazyPlatinum1899

-(Y/N)'s P.O.V-

The next morning. After finishing breakfast, we all bid farewell to Megumin's parents, who had to go to work so far, and then we all lazed around in the living room. 

Rin was outside sitting on the front porch, I don't know where she was gone after a night stroll.

(Y/N): (Big sis is in deep thoughts, did she see something out in the night?) 

My thoughts were interrupted as I felt a hand was on my shoulder, I turn back to see Jack.

(Y/N): "What is it?"

Jack: Mom, Kazuma said that we're going on a tour around the Crimson Demon Village. Should we go now, mom?

(Y/N): Oh, yeah, we should go.

Jack nods until I turn to Rin and spoke up to her.

(Y/N): Nee-chan, we're going on a tour of the village, you wanna come?

Rin: Sure thing. 

We then got our things and head out.

-Time Skip-

Sometime later on, Kazuma treated Megumin with all sorts of food at a cafe in the village, before taking us sightseeing.

Megumin showed us other places...there was a sword stuck in a boulder and pay the challenge to the blacksmith to remove, a Wishing Fountain and it's kind of messed up though like giving axes or coins in the fountain. Next up was the facility...

Jack: Megumin, what building is that?

Megumin: "This is the underground facility that seals the 'weapon that might destroy the world'. No one knows when it appeared here...I heard that this facility was built at the same time as that mysterious facility over there..."

Megumin explains as she began to explain further as we started to walk somewhere else

-Rin's P.O.V-

After Megumin was explaining the whole way while walking, I decided to talk to Kazuma. 

I walked up to him and tug his shirt as he turned to me.

Kazuma: "Oh Rin, What's wrong?"

Rin: "Can I talk to you for a moment?" 

He looked at me for a moment before shrugging his shoulders off.

Kazuma: "Hey Megumin, Rin and I are going to talk in the back!"

Megumin: "Sure, whatever you two are discussing." 

Megumin says as we kept our distance behind them

Kazuma: "So what is it that you want to talk about?" He asks.

Rin: "Promise me that you don't tell this to anyone." 

I said sternly as Kazuma had a confused expression.

Kazuma: "Why? Did you do something?"

He said giving me suspicious eyes as I looked at him at his eyes.

Rin: "Yes I did. But you need to promise me not to tell this to Aqua, Megumin, Darkness, or anyone else, okay?" 

I said with a serious tone as he nodded.

Kazuma: "Okay, I promise. What did you do first of all?" He questioned

Rin: "To tell you the truth...I went inside that facility last night." 

I said as Kazuma had a surprised look on his face.

Kazuma: "What? Why?"

Rin: "I just couldn't fall asleep so I decided to do some night strolling.

Kazuma: "Okay, but what's inside the facility?"

Rin: "Nothing much, but there are stairs and other things...There was a door and some weird symbols, plus there's a machine beside that door."

Kazuma: "Did you do anything to that machine?"

Rin: "Yeah, it's a freaking gaming console."

Kazuma: "Wait, a gaming console? Seriously?"

Rin:  "Yeah, not gonna lie though. We walked up to it and there was the Japanese language from the writings and it says 'To enter this facility, you must use the cheat code on the controller.' The cheat code was obviously one of those classic things."

Kazuma: "What's the cheat code?"

Rin: "You'll know soon enough when you're either kidnapped or something."

Kazuma: "Okay, have you entered behind that secret door after you input the cheat code?"

Rin: "Yeah, I did. There's another set of stairs, I was about to go down there but my instincts are telling me that I shouldn't myself go down there. I don't have any clue or idea what's down there so I decided to close the door using the same cheat code before heading back."

We stopped walking and looked at each other, not bothering to follow Aqua, Megumin, Yuuki, (Y/N), and Jack. 

Kazuma: "Why are you telling me this information, Rin?" 

Kazuma's question was somewhat a good one.

Rin: "I might put the pieces together or having a fact that you and I are not the only ones in this world, Kazuma. There are other people who were dead and incarnated into this world before we came into this fantasy world. I might have to think that the guy who used the Destroyer to destroy Axel, but we managed to defeat it. We find his diary first of all and he was the one who caused it. Besides, maybe he's the one responsible for everything he had and maybe he used Aqua to give him that he had the power of creativity to make everything he had from his mind in the afterlife."

I theorized. 

Aqua: "Hey slowpokes! Catch up with us!" 

Aqua yelled in the distance.

Kazuma: "Yeah! We're coming!" 

We continued to walk towards them but kept our distance a little.

Kazuma: "So you think the guy is responsible for everything?" Kazuma questions.

Rin: "Yeah, but we'll find out soon enough or later on...I might have to put the pieces together till we find some information about this village."

Kazuma: "I like what you're thinking." 

Kazuma said politely in his words.

Rin: "As I said, if you're kidnapped Kazuma, make sure to use the cheat code on the gaming console, I might have to think that the bad guy will take you to the facility and thinking that they will find some sort of source behind that door."

Kazuma understands and nodded at me, we then eventually catch up to the others, we stopped to see a certain shop. I might think that this is a tailor shop.

-(Y/N)'s P.O.V-

We then arrived at a tailor shop.

The entrance of the shop had old signage with a clothing logo. I was slightly impressed by this building. Megumin then entered and the shop owner shot a glance at us, but he was wearing like Blackbeard's clothes from One Piece...

Shop Owner: Welcome...Hmm? Megumin, are these four outsiders?" He asks while studying us with sharp eyes, even though I felt both suspicious and uncomfortable and Aqua was frightened by his gaze as she hid behind me, Kazuma and Yuuki. Then finally, Megumin nodded her head...The shop owner suddenly jumped up and flicked his cape nimbly inside the cramped shop.

Chekera: "I'm Chekera! An Archmage that wields advanced magic! Shop owner of the number one tailor shop in the Crimson Demon Clan!" 

He said introducing himself with a pose, I felt a slight of humor coming from him.

After introducing his and title in all seriousness, the shop owner smiled with satisfaction.

Chekera: "Once again, welcome to my shop! Oh, it's been so long since I saw an outsider! How long has it been since I made my grand introduction? Thanks to you, I'm much more relaxed now."

I slightly chuckled at his words, I guess he was stressed out.

Kazuma: "I'm Satou Kazuma. So this is the top tailor shop of the Crimson Demons, that's impressive." 

Kazuma said with praise as I introduced myself as well.

(Y/N): "I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Nice to meet you Chekera." I said almost in a quiet tone.

Yuuki:  I'm Konno Yuuki. People call me "The Zekken". 

Jack: We're Jack the Ripper and this is Aunt Rin (L/N).

Rin: Hello there.

Chekera nodded in acknowledgment. 

Yuuki: "Are they any tailor shops like this?" 

Yuuki asked him. 

Chekera: "Not really, there aren't many shops in the village anyway. This is the only and there's only one shoe store. All the other shops are one of a kind too."

Yuuki: "I see."

Chekera: "Putting that aside...What brings you here? You want new clothes?" 

Chekera asks as Megumin answered...

Megumin: "I want to buy a spare robe to wear. Do you have the same type as the one I'm wearing? Yunyun gave me this robe, but it isn't convenient if there's only one." She said as she showed the robe she was wearing to the shop owner.

Chekera: "-This type...I have a batch that's just been dyed."

We were now brought before a row of robes hanging from a laundry pole. The robes on it were all the same type as Megumin's.

Megumin: "I'll take them all."

Chekera: "All of them? Oh, that Megumin is now a bourgeois...? Seems like you're doing well as an adventurer." Chekera said.

Megumin: "Of course, it's about time the villages learn about my exploits outside. And this robe is my battle, it'll be good to have more of it...and so, since my friend (Y/N) had been going on quests from time to time and earn a lot of money, lend me some money."

(Y/N): "You forgot to say please." Megumin sighed at me.

Megumin: "Please?" I chuckled as I handed her the money. After making a tidy profit, the shop owner smiles as he took down all the robes from the laundry pole. Then out of nowhere, Kazuma yelped as I looked at him in an instant.

(Y/N): "What are you looking at Kazuma?" 

I asked as I looked at where he was looking, I thought it was a laundry pole for a moment. It's a freaking rifle!

Kazuma asked Chekera about it and he said that the 'laundry pole' had been passed down in his family for generations and they treated it like a treasure. Aqua curiously said that it was a rifle, Kazuma, Yuuki, Rin, and I was both exactly thinking that it was a rifle. I think that professor guy was the one who's responsible for this...

-Time Skip-

After some time later on...The tour keeps coming as Megumin hums happily in front of us as I smiled a little at her, as she then turns around and said...

Megumin: Hey guys! Now that you know the charms of the Crimson Demon Village, allow me to show you even finer splendor!" The four of us tilted our heads in confusion as Megumin takes us to a well-built mansion, I was merely impressed at this building though, Megumin decided to change some clothes before telling us this place's name.

Eventually, she came back and Yunyun came in as well, Megumin began to introduce this place...

Megumin: "Welcome to our magic academy, the Red Prison!"

Megumin says introducing with her posing.

Yunyun: W-Welcome...

Kazuma: "What are you doing here, Yunyun?" Kazuma asks, but Megumin decided to answer for herself.

Megumin: "When I stayed over at her house last night, the friendless wonder seemed lonely, so I invited her to come along." Megumin says with no respect towards her friend

Yunyun: "I-I-I never said I was lonely!!" Yunyun says nervously. 

Megumin: "You even dug out your old uniform. Why try and hide it?" Yunyun felt a bit embarrassed by what Megumin had said.

Aqua: So this is your uniform? It's cute! 

Megumin: Isn't it, though?! It's only natural that I get changed to show you around our distinguished magical academy! 

Kazuma: I bet you just wanted to wear it because you felt nostalgic.

Rin: Hey come on, we all miss school and it makes sense for us to wear the uniform, even if they aren't our size, you know?

Then suddenly we hear a woman's giggle...we were alerted as we turned to the sliding door and revealing three posing women...

Arue: I am called Arue...The most voluptuous among the Crimson Demons, and a future author!"

Yuuki: "(Huh, I guess that's Arue that Megumin and Yunyun mentioned back in the mansion.)"

Funifura: I am called Funifura! The foremost among Crimson Demons who love their brothers, known for her brother complex!" Then lastly...

Dodonko: I am called Dodonko! Forest among the Crimson Demons at...At...what was it again?" 

The last girl had...nothing else...everyone else had deadpan faces.

Kazuma: "You've got a brother complex, huh?"

Dodonko: "I-I just don't have a cool nickname yet!"

Jack: Bruh.

Megumin: "Arue...Dodonko, Funikura." Megumin says their names, but...

Funifura: It's Funifura! You did that on purpose! You totally did, didn't you?!

Dodonko: "We heard you were back in town." Dodonko says. 

(Y/N): Who are these guys?

Megumin: "They're my classmates from when we attended the magic academy." Megumin explains a little.

Arue: "Welcome home. I'm glad to see you made it back safely." Arue says in relief.

Megumin: "People might believe the things you write, so please don't send 'letters' like that anymore." Megumin reminds her.

Dodonko: "And you people are the members of Yunyun's party?"

Dodonko questions and Yunyun felt mistaken by her friend.

Funifura: "I'm surprised you actually exist! Yunyun's party, I mean."

Yunyun had no idea what to say, so I decided to speak up.

(Y/N): "I think you're actually mistaken for Yunyun being our leader. Yunyun's our friend she can help with us for sometime later on our adventures."

I said in my honest tone.

Arue: I see. Can you all introduce yourselves?

Kazuma: I'm Satou Kazuma, just your casual adventurer.

Aqua: I'm Aqua and my class is an Archpriest~! 

Yuuki: Darkness isn't here, but she's our friend and a Crusader. Anyways, I'm Konno Yuuki, people call me "The Zekken"!

Jack: We're Jack the Ripper, our class is an Assassin. 

Rin: I'm Rin (L/N) and my class is Archer.

(Y/N): And I'm (Y/N) (L/N) the Bard. Nice to meet you all.

 Arue: Heh, what a lovely party.

Eventually, all of you went on a conversation in the Red Prison academy. 

...

(A/N: That's that~! Stay tuned for more~!) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289 6 18
Tsuyuzaki Esora is a seventeen year old, second-year high school student who has lost her life during a robbery on a convenience store she was shoppi...
38.8K 610 21
(Y/N) (L/N) was reincarnated to another world and met Satou Kazuma, Aqua, Darkness, Megumin and Konno Yuuki. There are good and bad things happened t...
61.6K 1.2K 46
First time doing an "X reader" so bare with me through this. (Y/N) is a suicidal 15 year old girl. She wears sweatshirts, and watches anime all the...
18.8K 370 21
14 year old boy Oasis Isaki is socially awkward, shy, introverted, and most importantly, dead. He's given 3 options after dying; one of which is to b...