Conflict (Bakugo X OC)

Od MaddyJ1902

When Kaminari hires a stripper for his friend Kirishima bachelor party all the UA boys are shocked when they... Viac

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
The end

9

356 11 0
Od MaddyJ1902

-Ivy's POV-

"Kacchan~" I walk into his office and smile at him. "Here's your coffee." I say placing it on his desk. "Thanks idiot." He takes a sip and blushes lightly. He really loves this coffee. "This is different today." He says looking at the cup. "Oh well I didn't have the office card to buy you a coffee today and I would have used my own cash but I thought I would just make it home made instead!" I beam at him and he nods. 

"Do that from now on, This is better. If you need supplies for it let me know." He says and I smile. "Oh! Ok totally! OH I should get you a cute little ground zero thermos." I smile and he blushes lightly. "Are you feeling ok today?" I ask walking closer to him. "You're red." I say putting my hand on his head. "Tch I'm always red, I run hot." He grumbles and slaps my hand away. "No not in your cute little blushing when you get embarrassed way." I say putting my hand on his forehead. 

"CUTE WHAT!" He yells at me and I shush him. "Oh kacchan!" I yell and feels his cheek. "you're burning up!" I say and cup his face with both my hands. "You have a fever!" I say and he rolls his eyes. "Tch no I don't" He says and I nod. "Oh my god yes you do! Wait right here." I say and run out of the office. I run to the infirmary on the 2nd floor and borrow a thermostat. "Open up." I say as I enter his office. 

"Excuse me?" He asks with a smirk and I grab his cheeks. "Open your mouth, lift your tongue." I say and he rolls his eyes. He does as I say and I stick the thermostat in and  he closes his mouth. We wait a second for the beep and I grab it and look at the temp. "Oh my god Kacchan You have a 104 fever!" I yell as I look to him. "I'm fine shit head." He laughs a little and I shake my head. "No we need to get you home! At a 106 you brain starts cooking and I'll need to take you to the hospital! Come on I'm taking you home." I grab his arm and he huffs.

"I have work idiot I can't just leave." He says and I shake my head. "Ground Zero will have to take the day off because you have a cold." I pull him up with ease. "You're clearly a little delirious." I wrap his arm around my body and start walking him out. "Calm down idiot it's just a little fever." He says and I shake my head. "Zero. Where are you going?" Shoto asks when he see's me and Kacchan walking by. "I'm taking him home he's sick." I say and Kacchan tch's at me. 

"No I'm-" Kacchan's eyes widen and he throws up on the floor. "Oh.." Shoto steps back and my eyes widen. "Oh no... you must have the flu that's going around. Shoto go put on a mask, Tell everyone to get off this floor and make sure to wash your hands. I'll tell the janitor to come up here on our way out. Come on Kacchan it's time to go home." I say and he grumbles. "Oh crap.." He grunts and I carry him out. I tell the janitor what happened and apologized profusely but he said it was no problem and thanked me for warning him. 

I bring Kacchan to his car and he falls into the passenger seat. "Where are your keys?" I ask as I buckle him in. "Mmm.." He grumbles and weakly hands me the keys. "Ok let's get you home and cleaned up." I say and he nods. I get in the drivers seat and turn on his car. "Ok... how do we get to your house?" I look to him and see he was practically passed out in the passenger seat. "Ok you're no help.." I turn on the GPS and press the home button. The GPS drives me around and I eventually end up in front of his big house. 

"Ok Kacchan." I open he passenger door and he gets out slowly. "Come on lets get you in the shower and cleaned up." I say and he nods. I take him to the door and open the door with his keys. "Can you get to the shower alone?" I ask and he nods. "I've got it now piss off." HE says walking to the stairs. "Ok good." I take off my shoes and sigh. "Wow... I've never been in Kacchan's house before.." I look around and smile. It was clean and huge in here! Only the best for the number 3 hero I suppose. 

"Ok let's find some medicine." I mumble and walk into his kitchen. I look around but find no medicine here. "Maybe in the bathroom.." I walk upstairs. I hear kacchan in the bathroom in his room showering and look around. I finally find the bathroom and walk inside. I find some flu medicine and I smile. "Ok perfect.." I walk out of the bathroom and to his bedroom. The door was closed but I knocked. "Kacchan? Are you dressed?" I knock but get no response. "Kacchan?" I knock again and the door swing open. 

"Oh Kacchan!" I smile up at him. He wasn't wearing a shirt, only black sweatpants. "Oh your face is all still red. Come lie down." I grab his hand and pull him back into his room. I fluff his pillows and let him lay down. "How's that?" I smile propping him up. "No I feel like shit." He grumbles and I nod. "I bet." I sit next to him on the bed and look at the flu packaging. "Ok say here take this every 6 hours." I say and read the serving instruction. 

"Ok!" I open the package and pour him a little medicine. "Ready?" I ask and he nods. I help him drink it and he smiles. "You're babying meee." He says and I chuckle. "I am, I wanna make sure you get better." I smile and stand up. "I'm fucking freezing." He says hugging his own body. "How about I make you some soup?" I ask and he nods. "Miso soup." He says rolling over. "All the shit is down stairs." He says pointing to the door. "Ok you've got it!" I grab one of the blankets at the end of his bed and cover him with it. 

"I'll be back in a little bit kacchan." I rub his back and walk out of the room. I run downstairs and get started on his soup. It takes a while to cook but I finally get it done. "Ok Kacchan you ready to eat?" I smile as I run into his room. "mmm." He groans and sits up. "Can you eat it?" I ask and he nods. "Yeah." He grumbles with his eyes half open. "No you can't." I laugh and sit on the bed next to him. "It's ok just open up." I say and he opens his mouth. "Ok.." I spoon feed him the broth and he coughs a little. 

"Is it ok? Does it need anything?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Delicious." He says and I chuckle. "Is your dirty clothes in the bathroom?" I ask and he nods. "Ok when you're done with this I'll go wash those for you." I say and spoon feed him another spoon full. "Ok short shit." He grumbles rubbing his eyes. "Aww you're so cute when you're sick! Like a little baby." I chuckle and he flips me off. "Fuck off." He says and I laugh. His phones starts ringing and he grabs it. "Hello?" He asks annoyed and I spoon feed him another spoonful. 

"Shut up t-talk to... talk to short shit." He shoves the phone in my face and I blush. "Oh um... Hello?" I ask putting the phone between my shoulder and my cheek. "Uh Short shit?" A women asks and I chuckle. "Hi my name is Ivy! I'm Ground Zero's personal assistant." I say and her a gasp on the other end. "Ivy Midoryia? No shit is that really you!" The women yells and I chuckle. "Uh yeah it's really me! Who's this?" I ask still feeding Kacchan. "It's Katsuki mom! Mitsuki!" She says and I gasp. 

"Oh Mrs.Bakugo! It's so nice to speak with you again!" I beam at Kacchan who was invested in the soup. "You too! How nice of the little shit to make you his assistant! You're the most competent person for this job!" She says and I laugh. "I'd like to think so! So what can I help you with?" I ask and she laughs. "I was just checking in on the brat, how's he doing? Over working himself?" She asks and I sigh. "He has the flu. He had a fever and still came into work! He's a bit delirious and so I I got him home. He got threw up at the agency and so I got him home. He took a shower and now I'm spoon feeding him some soup." I chuckle and she laughs. 

"Aren't you the sweetest thing! You don't have to do all that for him though." She says and I chuckle. "Of course I do! Kacchan is my boss and my friend, if spoon feeding him homemade Miso soup will make him feel better then I don't mind at all." I smile at Kacchan and realize he's staring at me. He leans closer to my face and I blush. "I um.. a-are you ok?" I ask as he's ruby red eyes stare at me. His stare is so intense, so harsh. I feel like he's reading a book about me! 

"Soup." He grumbles and opens his mouth. I chuckle and spoon feed him again. "I'm gonna let him get some sleep after then and do his laundry and clean up around his room a bit." I say to Mrs. Bakugo and she aww. "Why don't you take the day off! I'm sure he's working you to the bone at the agency, I can go take care of him." She says and I chuckle. "It's really fine Mrs. Bakugo. I don't mind at all. And surprisingly Kacchan really doesn't make me work all that much." I say looking to Kacchan with a smile. 

"Alright dear, well if you need anything call me! I don't mind tapping into for you." She says and I laugh. "yes ma'am I'll call you later to let you know how he's doing." I say with a smile. "Ok thank you! Talk to you later. Bye Ivy." She says and I hum. "Bye Mrs. Bakugo." I hang up the phone and look to Bakugo. "Ok all out of soup." I say and he nods. "Thank you." He whispers and  I blush. "O-oh yeah of course Kacchan." I smile and put the bowl on the night stand. 

"You need anything else before I get your laundry started?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Yeah ok good." I say and he lies down. I stand up quietly and cover him with the blankets. "Hey... Short shit.." He whispers and I smile. "Yeah Kacchan?" I ask. He looks at me over his shoulder with tired eyes. "Can you... can you stay the night?" He asks and I blush. "What?" I ask and he grunts. "Just... please stay the night. I fucking hate being alone when I'm sick!" He yells and I chuckle. "You can borrow some of my clothes and you can sleep in one of my guests rooms..." He mumbles and I smile. 

"Yeah ok Kacchan... I'll stay the night don't worry about it. You're not alone." I say and rub his back lightly. "Thank you shit head." He grumbles and rolls over. "Get some rest." I say and walk to the bathroom. I grab his hamper and leave the room. I take care of the laundry and spend the rest of the day taking care of him. I tell Mrs. Bakugo about him and tell mom that I'm staying at his place. Once it was like 11:30 I grab one of his shirts and run into one of the guests room. I change keeping my panties on but putting on his shirt. I check on him as before I got back to the room. 

"Are you ok Kacchan?" I whisper seeing him on the bed. He was snoring and the blankets were all messed up. I laugh a little and close the door. I walk to the guest room and crawl into bed. I set an alarm to wake up extra early tomorrow to clean up and shower and make him some breakfast... 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

89.8K 2.7K 19
So izuku has a crush on Katsuki(Phyfe,obviously ),and has been meaning to tell him ,but the day when Izuku was gonna announce his feelings to katsuki...
6.9K 205 13
Midoriya and Todoroki just started dating. Bakugou and Kirishima end up revealing to each other that's they like Midoriya. One way or another Todorok...
32.6K 1.1K 22
When Bakugou finally asks out his old childhood friend out, Izuku meets his friends. As everyone was happy for the new couple, they began to hang out...
2.9K 139 24
Izuku Midoriya was just a simple, clumsy, cheeky, and adorable highschool boy. Until he met the man that he adored yet crushed him at the same time...