(Y/N) (L/N)'s Remake Adventur...

נכתב על ידי CrazyPlatinum1899

This is a story about a 15-year-old teenager named, (Y/N) (L/N). He is just your average male teenager and ju... עוד

BIO
(VOTING!! CLOSED!!) Choose your Servant!
Chapter 1: Out of Time
Chapter 2: The Afterlife
Chapter 3: Reincarnation!
Chapter 4: A Troublesome Encounter
Chapter 5: A Crimson Demon
Chapter 6: The Masochist Crusader
Chapter 7: Cabbage Harvest!
Chapter 8: The Path of Explosion and The Dullahan
Chapter 9: A Knight with The Cursed Sword
Chapter 10: Everyone vs The Dullahan
Chapter 11: Out in the Winter
Chapter 12: The Lich, A Haunted Mansion, and the Living Doll.
Chapter 13: A Duel with a Zekken and a Reunion
Chapter 14: Dinner Time and a Succubus~!
Chapter 15: Siblings Reunited!
Chapter 16: The Destroyer
Spin-Off Chapter: An Explosion Date
Spin-Off Chapter: Teleporting to the Modern Era!
Spin-Off Chapter: Jack turns into an Adult!
Chapter 17: Kazuma's Trial
Chapter 18: Yunyun
Chapter 19: Keele's Dungeon
Chapter 20: The Dustiness Family
Chapter 21: Another General
Chapter 22: Another Day...
Chapter 23: A Vacation Trip!
Chapter 24: Running Hawk Kites
Chapter 25: Alcanretia
Chapter 26: Axis Church
Chapter 27: Problems in Alcanretia
Chapter 28: A Deadly Slime
Chapter 29: An Outrageous Letter
Chapter 30: Orc Troubles and the Crimson Demon Clansmen!
Chapter 32: Going on a Tour!
Chapter 33: Sylvia and a Romantic Night
Chapter 34: Sylvia the Chimera
Chapter 35: Mutated Sylvia
Final Chapter: The End of Sylvia
Epilogue

Chapter 31: Visiting Families and a Mysterious Facility

941 20 6
נכתב על ידי CrazyPlatinum1899

-No one's P.O.V-

After being greeted by some Crimson Demon Villagers and Aqua chasing an invisible person, anyways we followed Yunyun's home to understand the situation. And it's a large mansion in the middle of the village.

The middle-aged man sitting the opposite of us on the couch furrowed his brows. After entering the reception room of the village chief, we learned from the middle-aged man before you, Yunyun's father, the impactful truth. 

Yunyun: D-Dad? Could you repeat that?

Yunyun's father laughed.

Hiropon: That was just me sending you an update!

Yuuki: "We don't really understand that, sir." 

Yuuki immediately retorted the village chief, but was it rude? Anyways, Yunyun beside Kazuma was still stunned.

Yunyun: "... Eh? Um, D-Dad? Well, I'm happy that you're okay, but can you explain it in detail? First, at the beginning of the letter you wrote, 'By the time you read this letter, I will probably have already passed on from this world'...

Hiropon: That's the traditional Crimson Demon greeting!

Yunyun: But you said you wouldn't be able to destroy the Devil King's fortress!

Hiropon: Yeah, the village can't decide whether to destroy it or leave it as a tourist attraction.

He laughed as we were somewhat stunned as Kazuma dropped a deadpanned look at him.

Kazuma: "Hey Yunyun, can I punch your father?" 

Kazuma asked.

Yunyun: "Go ahead."

Darkness: "Yunyun?!"

Rin: "Whoa now. Take it easy."

Rin and Darkness were shocked at this response. 

Darkness: If the Devil King's army is nearby, then is a general...

Hiropon: Sure, there's one with them. Strong with magic, I believe. Should be showing up anytime now.

He says as we all looked at him confused. Just then, you all hear the speakers going off.

Announcer: "Demon King's army alert, Demon King's army alert. Everyone who's free please gather before the griffon statue at the village entrance. We have visuals of the enemy, they number about a thousand."

The broadcast echoed throughout the village with the ringing of bells.

Kazuma & Darkness: "One thousand?!"

Both Darkness and Kazuma exclaimed loudly, while the three Crimson Demons were calm about it.

Although you were a little surprised that there were about 'a thousand' demons. From the scale of this settlement, there were at most three hundred villagers.

Aqua: "A thousand soldiers of the Demon King's army. Seems like it's time to show the real power of a goddess."

It was rare to see Aqua drinking tea so obediently when she suddenly said that. So anyways, Kazuma turning towards Darkness who was preparing for a battle in a panic, Kazuma turns to me, as I stared back at him with a questionable look and then Megumin said in a calm voice.

Megumin: "Don't fret, this is the village of powerful mages, the Crimson Demon Village. Let's go and look, shall we?"

(Y/N): "Let's see what it looks like."

Jack: "It's probably gonna be like chaos and destruction out there."

-Small Time Skip-

...Seems Megumin and Jack were right, The Demon King's army seemed to be in trouble and get obliterated, that's because all of the Village Mages were too odd and OP, also they pelted the vanguard of the Demon King's army with a rain of merciless high-level spells.

RIn: "This...is what I like, but a little terrifying." 

Rin plainly said. This was no longer a battle, but a one-sided massacre.

Yuuki: Yep, a little freaky in my point of view.

Some of the Devil King's army soldiers were struck by lightning that descended from the sky while others burst into flames spontaneously. There were ones that turned into ice sculptures after being engulfed by white fog and those with a hole blasted in their chest by dark lightning.

-Time Skip to Sunset-

After watching the battle of the Crimson Demons defending their village, You asked Megumin to where her house was, and she agreed. Yunyun said she wanted to deliver punishment to her friend Arue who sent that letter, and went off.

(Y/N): Say, your people are quite nice in this place huh?

Megumin: Why thank you, (Y/N).

Megumin says and feeling a bit grateful as she strokes your hair.

Megumin: (Soft hair.)

Aqua: Hey, Megumin, is that your stable? 

Aqua points as we looked to see where she was pointing.

Megumin: No. It's my house.

 All of you walked towards Megumin's house.

Yuuki: "Is this the right place, Megumin?" 

Yuuki asked as she nodded, then Kazuma knocked on the door.

A short while later, the soft sound of someone running came from inside. The door into the house was opened gently.

A little girl who looked very much like Megumin.

Darkness: "Oh, Megumin's sister, huh? Such a cute kid."

Yuuki: Look at her! She's adorable!

Rin: "Yeah, same here. The kid is cute and adorable."

Aqua: "It feels like a mini Megumin. Hey little Megumin, want some sweets?" 

Aqua took sweets somewhere out of her back pocket...

Megumin: "Komekko, I'm home. Have you been a good girl?" Megumin said to the child gently while leaning on my shoulder. 

Kommeko turned stiff as she stared at Megumin as her eyes were widened and took a deep breath...

Kommeko: Dad! Megumin's back and she's got a boyfriend!

Kommeko yelled out while running back to her parents. You let out a sigh before coming in.

-Mini Time Skip-

You were now inside the living room in Megumin's house. Aqua was performing a show with a glass. Darkness, Yuuki, Rin, Jack, and Komekko were watching attentively, Kazuma was speechless and this is like some sort of parental conference. While you on the other hand with Kazuma, sitting quietly, hearing Aqua doing her thing.

As far as you can remember when we first met Megumin, her father's name was Hyoizaburo. By the looks of his appearance...he looks somewhat like Jotaro, well almost. He looks like a normal middle-aged man with black hair, but his sharp eyes had been emitting an oppressive pressure since just now.

Hyoizaburo: "...Thanks for taking care of my daughter. I express my sincere gratitude for that." 

Hyoizaburo said as he bowed lightly to us. Beside him was a beautiful lady who resembled Megumin, with a head of black hair and slight wrinkles on the corner of her lips and eyes. Plus she looks like Tifa, but her chest is flat.

Yuiyui: "My daughter has troubled you very much...I learned much about you two from the letters she sent back...So, we know you quite well..." 

Megumin's mother, Yuiyui bowed deeply towards us. You felt a little awkward, as you scratched the back of your head.

Megumin was exhausted from her mana because of that explosion spell and was sleeping in the set of beddings in the corner. After Kazuma looking emotionally at Megumin for a moment, and you were a little shy, her mother noticed and giggled at you. 

Anyways, Hyoizaburo stiffened his face and asked...

Hyoizaburo: "...Well then. What's your relationship with our daughter?" 

He asked us the same question for the third time, as Kazuma replied again. 

Kazuma: "...I've already said it many times, we're just normal friends and comrades."

After Hyoizaburo heard that, he looked as if he couldn't bear it, moving quickly to the table where Aqua was performing and reached out.

He still doing the same thing and asked again...

Hyoizaburo: "...Well then. What's your relationship with my daughter?" 

After he asked as you start to sigh in annoyance.

(Y/N): "Sir, you keep questioning us for our relationship with your daughter. Just like Kazuma said, we were just normal friends and comrades."

You said in an annoyed tone as then suddenly he was about to flip the table causing Aqua to perform as the two gaining attention, but Yuiyui stops him trying not to break the table.

Yuiyui: "Honey! Stop! No more flipping the table and breaking it! We don't have that kind of money stop it! Stop!" 

You were now getting irritated, as you smacked the desk and yelled...

(Y/N): ENOUGH!!!" They stopped and gained your attention, and then you start to calm down.

(Y/N): "Sorry, but can't we just have a normal and friendly conversation, please?"

...

Things calmed down as you all kept talking for a while, and Yuiyui had been brewing some tea for us, Kazuma had brought buns for food, they tasted really great. 

Komekko held the buns You brought in each hand, stuffing it into her mouth like a squirrel.

Kommeko chewed quietly as she stared intently at my profile. Kommeko looked at the two buns in her hands, gulped, and...

Komekko: "...For you. It tasted good." 

You were surprised that she was offering me her bun that she wasn't eating. You looked at Darkness, Rin, Yuuki, and Aqua, as they nodded at me saying that you should take it. You smiled at them, and then take the bun that Kommeko was holding, as you give her a head pat.

(Y/N): "Thanks, kid."

You said and stuffing the bun inside your mouth, Kommeko blushed and gave you a hug.

You were smiling until you felt a jealous glare coming from Jack. 

Hyoizaburo: "No matter how much food you bring, I won't give you Kommeko!" 

Hyoizaburo says as a shadow covered your eyes as you turned to him "sweet" smile.

(Y/N): "Sir, that was a misunderstanding. I was just giving your little daughter affectionate, you hear me?" You said in your cold tone, as they were taken back before your mood changes.

Hyoizaburo: S-Sorry about that.

-Time Skip-

Anyways, we were having dinner and all of that. So right now, you all decided to sleep in Megumin's house. You finished taking a bath and wore your pajamas.  

Once you got out of the bathroom, you opened the door to see that everything is just quiet...too quiet...

(Y/N): (Why do I have a feeling that something bad is going on...?)

You thought to yourself anxiously as you can see a light coming on the living room and you decided to see what's going on.

Once you reached the living room, you found everyone lying asleep on the floor except for Rin who was not here, and Yuiyui who had a gentle smile on her face, which creeps you out.

Yuiyui: Oh, (Y/N). Are you done with the bath? 

(Y/N): O-Oh y-yeah! I'm done with the bath, but where's my big sis?

Yuiyui: Oh, she couldn't sleep so she just went out for a walk in the night. Everyone's already asleep, so would you help me move them into their rooms? 

(Y/N): *Nervous Laughter* (Oh god...)  

-Mini Time Skip-

After carrying and dragging everyone to their respective rooms...

Yuiyui: Well, enjoy yourselves~

Yuiyui then closes the door. In the room, it's just only Megumin and you were in the room alone.

(Y/N): (Geez, Megumin's mom really creeps me out at night. What's wrong with her?)

You thought to yourself as you turned to see Megumin who was sleeping in the center. While you were standing there, deciding on who to share the futon with. 

(Y/N): (Uhh...who do I share the futon with? I know that I have been sleeping with Jack a lot, but I haven't slept once with Megumin other than resting outside back at Keele's dungeon a few months ago.)

That's when Gray spoke up in your mind.

Gray: (Why don't sleep with her?)

(Y/N): (H-Huh? Aren't you aware of this kind of thing, Gray?)

Gray: (I certainly do. I know you have feelings for Megumin and Yuuki. A Crimson Demon who really likes you and you have a best friend that you've known long enough in middle school who also likes you.)

(Y/N): (So you're telling me that I'm in some sort of love triangle thing?)

Gray: (Ehe, sure do~! Anyways, I won't interrupt anything. Good luck, (Y/N)~!)

You then face palmed out of shame.

(Y/N): I'm really gonna regret this...

You said to yourself as you lie down onto the futon next to Megumin.

(Y/N): (Alright, I need to take some breathing and calm myself down to not make things embarrassing...)

You thought to yourself as you did inhalings and exhaling over three times and you felt yourself calming down.

(Y/N): (Okay, I think I'm the clear now.)

You glanced over at Megumin who was still sleeping peacefully and a light blush appeared on her face.

(Y/N): (Crap, I don't want to be a creepy guy to her is just by watching her sleep! I'll just need to get some sleep and everything will be okay...)

Gray: (Hey, you're not backing out, are you?)

(Y/N): (I'm not backing out, it's just that she's asleep. I don't want to wake her up, plus it's already nighttime. Let's just get some sleep, okay?)

You tell Gray as you turned over, closed your eyes, and tried to get some sleep.

-Megumin's P.O.V-

I feel myself waking up as I slowly opened my eyes from my sleep. What I can see in front of me was a familiar person who has black hair with his back turned. 

Megumin: (Y/N)? Is that you?

I asked him, but no response. 

Megumin: How long was I asleep?

I looked outside to see that it was already dark.

Megumin: Huh, it's already nighttime, probably late. And...why am I sleeping in the same futon as he is?

I questioned, that's when I realized what was happening and a blush appeared on my face as I got out of the bed quickly. 

Megumin: W-Wait...! He did not...! 

I touched myself to see if there is anything wrong, but there was nothing on me, which is my relief. That's when I realized about the situation that I was in...

Megumin: (Hold on, there's no way (Y/N) would do something like perverted stuff. He isn't like Kazuma and we're both minors. Maybe he didn't have anything to sleep on comfortably? Hmm...)

I thought to myself as I decided to lie back down next to him on the futon and covered myself using a blanket. 

Megumin: (Hmm...)

I then moved closer onto (Y/N)'s back and I feel comfortable in the futon.

Megumin: (Huh...this is really nice...and warm too...)

I thought to myself as I decided to get some sleep with a smile on my face, but that's when I thought about something...

Megumin: (Does hugging work too?)

I was about to turn to (Y/N), but (Y/N) turned over to me as I quickly move away from him.

Once I moved away from him and I took a close look at his face and he looks...cute...

A light blush appeared on my face as I started to move to get close to his chest. I then carefully moved his arm and placed it around me once I got close to him.

I then feel a lot more comfortable and warm as my face is pressed against his chest and I can feel his warm breathing tickling my ear. 

Megumin: What a nice feeling...Goodnight, (Y/N)...

I muttered to him as I was about to get back to sleep. That's when I see his smile.

I was surprised that he must've felt about what on was doing, but he didn't really mind. 

I then now started to drift off to sleep with (Y/N) on my side.

-Rin's P.O.V-

After I left Megumin's house as I decided to take a stroll around at night.

I then found a big building or what is known to be a facility.

Rin: Huh, I wonder what's inside of that building?

I questioned myself as decided to go inside out of curiosity. 

...

Once I was inside of this building. I slowly stepped down the stairs and see two doors and they were both sealed off.

Rin: Huh...what kind of place is this...?

I questioned until I see a machine as I went over there. I inspected the machine and to my surprise to see that it was a video game controller. 

Rin: A video game controller? What's it doing here? 

I then see something written on it that it says...

'To enter this facility, you must use the cheat code on the controller...'

Rin: Wait, what kind of code? Most of these walls are just Japanese, maybe someone is also reincarnated as well who is also a Japanese? Hmm...I need to think...what kind of cheat code?

Then an idea popped into my head.

Rin: Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right...B, A...and start.

I did the classical cheat code in the correct order as the door lightens itself and the door in front of me was slowly opening, revealing more stairs and it was darker down there.

I decided not to go down there because my gut instincts are telling me not to.

Rin: I should leave before anyone finds out, but the door is open...can I try to cheat code again?

I tried it again and it works as the door slowly closes itself back.

Rin: Huh, I guess that works.

I placed back the controller to where it was as I left the facility and walked off back to Megumin's home.

...

(A/N: That's that~! Stay tuned for more~!)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

25.5K 892 17
Y/N was your average 17 year-old who was addicted to anime and games. A NEET if you would but his life would change forever on that one fateful day...
66.3K 1.7K 50
Y/N L/N, a normal teen, dies and gets reincarnated, blah blah, you already know that. Adventure with Kazuma and the gang; experience great amounts of...
40.8K 615 18
You didn't expect any of this to happen, you were brought back to life after saving a woman from being shot. And you end up getting sent into an RPG...
514K 9.9K 41
(Y/N) was a simple teen who lived on his own, loved playing video games, and was a shut-in neet. However, his dreams may just come true as he is stru...