Luz nocedas guide to success.

By 40k_s0uls

in this au, it's a week after the day of unity. Luz has finally found a way home using the portal belos made... More

Chapter 2. Explanation.
Chapter 3. Promises.
Chapter 4. Empty thoughts.
Chapter 5. Savior (?)

Chapter 1. Adjustments.

85 2 0
By 40k_s0uls

I wiped the sweat from my forehead and stepped back , admiring my work , I'll be finished soon!

The portal to the human realm.

-holy shit..I'm gonna see my mom soon! I-I am so close to going home!

-...

-Then what?

-the others , I can't just leave them and I still have so much left to do here , hunter needs my help recovering and amity won't be thrilled to hear the news at all..But I have to go back home , I promised my mom..Agh! Whatever I'll think about that later , this is suppose to be a happy moment!

I shook my head and quickly covered the portal with a tarp and shoved the portal key into my leather bag and cracked my knuckles as I quickly hopped up the stairs of the basement , grabbing my staff that was leaned against the wall. The Palismen was a cracked blue bat , named em Azura!

As I entered the main room I saw king on the couch watching some trashy reality TV show on edas crystal ball. Love the guy but man there isn't a thought behind those eyes!

-hey king , have you seen amity around? Got something to show her!

K- " uhhh I think she said something about training over in the forest? I dunno."

-thanks bud! Watch hunter while I'm gone , byeeeeee!!

I scrambled my stuff together in a hurry as I walked out the door , damn luz you really gotta start being more organized! I made my way into the forest where I was greeted by amity who was sketching something in a little notebook she had. Her pink sweater stood out against the dull Colours of the forest. I approached her with an smile as I tapped her shoulder. I burst into laughter when she jumped up from shock!

-sorry sorry!

A-" every time you do that luz you almost give me a heart attack ! "

-and it's always as funny as the last time!

A-" yeah yeah! What do you need? "

As I told amity about my discoveries and how close I was to achieving my goal , her expression changed from " wow I love you Luz! " to " ohhh um. That's good I guess. " I know she was trying to hide it but overall she is TERRIBLE at lying. I acted like I didn't notice but it stayed on my mind all day. And I know it sounds stupid yeah , but it kinda hurt to see how she reacted.

We talked for a bit before the sun began to set and we both eventually had to go home , but even when I got in bed her reaction was still lingering in the back of my head. It was like a mosquito bite you couldn't itch.

I lied awake all night staring at the ceiling. Did you know there's 108 cracks in my room? I do now. I saw the sunrise slowly fill the room I sighed and sat up , stretching my arms and rubbing my eyes.

-morning Eda!

E- " morning kid. Sleep well? "

-didn't sleep at all.

I slumped my face into the counter and sighed. Eda poured herself something which I think is like..the boiling isles version of coffee? Probably tastes terrible.

E- " well that just means you'll have an excuse to nap during the day! How bout that portal you make any progress?

-yes. And that's the problem!

I'm glad Eda let's me rant like I did cause if I had to keep my thoughts to myself for anything longer I think I would've actually exploded. Like a balloon.

E-" yeesh. Sounds like relationship problems to me.

-ughhhh.

E-" well look from her point of view. You , her girlfriend , are planning to leave to another dimension seemingly forever. Wouldn't you be Kinda upset About that? "

-I guess I didn't think about it like that.

E-" don't think to hard kid , your brains gonna deep fry itself. After what happened last week I think we could all use a break don't you? Why don't you go talk to hunts , sure he'd love to hear your progress! whenever he does talk that's all it's about!

-yeah I've been meaning to tell him , agh my heads been sidetracked these past few days I've rarely got the chance to! Wheres he at?

E-" last place I saw him was with king over by my nest. "

-thanks eda!

E-" oh and bring him this! The guy won't eat anything I give him. Oh and tell king to come get his plushies off the couch! "

-oh yeah sure!

I wonder how he's been holding up. I walked the hallway , the creaky floorboards filling the silence and the creaky door that Lee into edas room , I cannot tell you how surprised when this room as squeaky clean!

-did I walk into the wrong room? It's never this clean in here!

Honestly it was a relief that this room finally got clean , there was probably mold growing. So I sat down the plate of food on a nightstand and took a look around , this probably took forever. I let out a chuckle when I saw king hanging from some ropes on the ceiling. Hunter was trying to get him down with a broom edas staff!

-this place is nice! Oh And king eda wants you to get your plushies off the couch.

K- " MY ARMY

-we'll go get your army then!

I'm never gonna get used to seeing king squirm like that , and the way he runs! Oh my gosh it's so funny! But once he left hunter slumped down on edas nest , which actually looked comfortable for a change?

-hey hunts! I've brought you some food , and I'm pretty sure it's edible!

maybe he didn't hear me.

-helllo! Anybody home?

Okay now I know he heard me that time.

I tapped his shoulder to try and get his attention but he jumped at the slightest touch , I wanted to laugh but he looked..genuinely scared..And now I feel kinda bad. Damn it! 

The next time I see belos I'll smack him across the face so hard his teeth fall out.

-brought you some food! eda says you haven't been eating?

-the room looks nice! You do this?

-how about the glyphs I taught you? Have you tried them out yet!

...

-sorry to bother you. I'll see you later.

As soon as I left the room I just felt so..angry? Upset? Sad? I want to help him so bad but what happened on the day on unity.

Damn it!

I understand why he doesn't want to talk. If I was in his place that day I wouldn't want to either.

I'll try again tomorrow. Maybe I'll just go over to amity's. I really need to clear my head..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 8.5K 31
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
889K 30.6K 109
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
110K 3.1K 23
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
58.4K 164 18
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...