HIS UNFORGETFUL WIFE ✓ [Publi...

By YsabelleMonte2

She has it all except his heart. She had done both amazing and ridiculous things but was still treated as a... More

Prologue
1. The Result
2. Too late
3. The Fall
4. Old friend
5. CEO
6. The Zimmers
7. Formidable Duo
8. Urges
9. Changes
10. Zimmer Grand Ball
11. Third encounter
12. Hospitality
13. Alexander Gates
YSABELLE MONTE'S Books
14. Shabby
15. Shield
16. Voidable
18. Prince and Princess
19. The Reverend
20. The Church
21. Feelings
22. Bare
23. Obligations and Duties
24. Promise
25. Her
26. Transition
27. The Ellison Gala
28. A Night
29. Enlighten
30. Revelation
31. A day
32. New chapter
33. Orders
34. Say it
35. Checkmate
36. Rewrite
Hey!
37. Clash
38. The Start
39. Rings
40. As One
41. Wonderland
42. Avenge
43. Countermeasure
44. Surprises
45. Heir
46. Mr. & Mrs.
EPILOGUE 1
EPILOGUE 2
Bonus Chapter

17. Appeal

103K 4.1K 126
By YsabelleMonte2

((Disclaimer: The scene about the shareholders meeting will be solely for entertainment purposes only. The actual practice and business ethics were not applied on this story. The same applies with the family court laws. Hope you understand.))

Enjoy! :)

🎵 I'm ready to surrender myself to the risk of loving you,
And to the road of uncertainty,
Because maybe we are meant to be. 🎵
-TJM

#######

Zimmer Company - Shareholders' Meeting

"Mr. President, most of the minority shareholders were suggesting a reorganization. You will still be our president but the people under you needs to be aligned with our vision." A representative of Gu Tradings presented.

"Please elaborate Mr. Genome." Jake shortly said.

"Yes Mr. President." Jude gave a bunch of folders to the Secretary and the woman distributed it to each person inside the meeting hall.

"As you can see, various charts were shown as an analysis of each responsibility center. The interim financial statements will support the study. Half of the departments had a decrease on effectiveness but an increased on expenses incurred. The last page contains candidates as future reference when the management finishes the deliberation." Mr. Jude concluded.

Natalia was reading the contents. When she got to the last part, her brows were raised. The people who were listed there has a common connection with the Yushkova family. She smirked and look at her brother.

Jake in return, nodded his head and closed the folder. "Alright. Thank you Mr. Genome. We will verify first these documents and will be included on executive committee meeting's agenda."

Mr. Genome respectfully nodded his head towards Jake. The middle-aged man was proud of his work. They wouldn't find any fault on the said reports as he already colluded with the persons involved. Money can really speak and it can make one's virtues cheapen. He secretly looked around the room to see a familiar pretty woman and winked at her.

The night with Ariel was fun. He recalled as the woman was playing hard to get which he thought was exciting. They didn't do anything yet but he just savored her body by making the woman dance in front of him inside the VIP room of a certain club. He couldn't wait for this plan to be accomplished and have Ariel beside him.

Sergei, on the other hand, was intently listening and took notes to report to his boss. Alexander was currently out of the country to meet their foreign capitalists and his family. The powerful man has extended his stay as per Mr. and Mrs. Gates' request.

#######

That same week, Devon went to the State Court to appeal about his marriage. He wrote an affidavit and swore 'honesty' in front of the judge. On the next days, the court will summon both Devon and Natalia to settle the dispute. If the judge found out that the other party is malicious, reparation will be handed to the other. If the couple decided to set aside their differences and reconcile with one another, they will undergo 'marriage counseling' as part of the family court rules.

#######

The Bell Shop - Head Office

"Welcome to The Bell Shop Madam Lee and Miss Luna. What brought you here?" Trish formally greeted the mother and daughter of the Lee household as they walked inside the building. Luna contacted Trish and told the red-haired woman that she and her mother will dropped by. The assistant of Trish fetched the three women and led them to the conference room where Natalia was waiting.

"We want to offer a proposal Ms. Vene." The old madam Lee said. Then, she handed a folder containing documents to Trish and Natalia.

"This is..." Natalia looked at Luna.

"Yes. We want to invest at this company and also would like to offer an expansion to enter the Asian market." Luna said smiling at her two friends.

"I saw your products and bought some of it. My friends on the Asian countries are inquiring about the unique jewelries that Luna and I wore on few occasions. They have seen pictures of it on Luna's social media. Even the digital followers of Luna back in our home country were mesmerized by it. All of them simply love it and are interested to add the trinkets on their collections. Sooner or later, we will have to branch out to those countries. So, what do you think?" Mrs. Lee explained enthusiastically.

Natalia couldn't believe that their products would received a recognition on other countries. She looked expectantly to her CEO.

"Thank you for the business proposition Mrs. Lee. We will definitely discuss this with our stakeholders and let you know, through Luna, of the outcome." Trish uttered happily.

"Thank you very much for hearing us." Mrs. Lee said and stood up to hugged the two women. Luna also did the same.

As the two women from the Lee household leaved the building, a courier stopped by the entrance. A sealed envelope was handed to the receptionist.

"Ms. Zimmer, you have a document delivered from the State court." The assistant told the two women inside the CEO's office and handed the document.

"What does it says?" Trish inquired.

"A summon letter for Devon's appeal." Natalia said staring blankly at the paper.

"That hideous man!" The red-haired blurted out of disgust.

Natalia closed her eyes to control her anger while crumpling the paper on the process.

------------

The day of appearance.

Natalia wore her black wide-leg jumpsuit paired with red stiletto, pearl earrings and fiery red lipstick. She wanted to show that she couldn't be trampled on and wouldn't back down. She drove herself to the State court. Jake was aware on her dealings and was also surprised at the determination of the atrocious man. He talked with their family lawyer and advised Natalia that she should meet the man before her appearance at the court. She obliged and was now ready to say her piece.

Arriving at the judge's chambers, she saw Devon sitting comfortably. She walked inside and sat opposite the devious man.

"Alright. Let's get started." The judge said.

#######

"Mr. Sergei, we want to report something." Simon, who is currently assigned to secretly watch over Natalia, called the assistant.

"Speak."

"Ms. Zimmer is currently at the State court. She's defending herself against the appeal of Mr. Yushkova on their void marriage. Word travels that Mr. Yushkova was claiming to be in good faith. It can make the marriage voidable or valid." Simon relayed.

"When did she receive the summon letter?" Sergei inquired squeezing the bridge of his nose.

"Around three days ago."

"Alright. Thank you."

"Yes, Mr. Sergei."

"And Simon, the next time something came up with Ms. Zimmer, tell it to me with no delay."

"Noted, sir."

The call ended.

Sergei immediately dialed Alexander's number while holding his tablet on the other hand. He closed his eyes while waiting for the man to answer. Normally, he would deal with the business empire and other matters while his boss is away. He only contacts Alexander when something very important comes up and needed his attention.

"Sergei." A cold voice answered giving him chills.

"Sir, reporting to you about the young miss. She is currently at the State court for the appeal of Mr. Yushkova about their marriage. I'm searching the same court cases about the claim of Mr. Devon and found out that by claiming he's in good faith, the marriage can be voidable or worse valid as if nothing happens." Sergei informed his boss while contacting their men inside the State court.

"Prepare my plane. I'm going home." Alexander ordered firmly.

"But sir, the shipment is still on----"

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Sergei sighed and immediately arranged the flight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 113K 54
"You see him as an heir of your empire and not as a family member. All you care about is the inheritance and not the child. If all you want is an hei...
460K 18.8K 69
"Strip." I felt like I misheard him, but his hardened features said otherwise. I gulped down the lump in my throat and moved my hands to my back to...
1.1M 34.9K 82
Highest ranking: #1 in Millionaire- 28/04/2021 #8 in Romance- 04/05/2021 (Out of 1.33 Million stories, WOW!!!) #2 in boss 13/11/2021 #1 in bitch- 30...
1.3M 44.7K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...