𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒�...

By CHEAXTCXDE

━━━━━✁┈┈┈┈┈┈ 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝟾/𝟷𝟺/𝟸𝟷 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍: 𝙽/𝙰 ━━━━━✁┈┈┈┈┈┈ ♥♥♥ ❝𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚, 𝙗𝙖𝙗�... More

*•.¸♡ 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ♡¸.•*
•°¯'•• 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝙴 ••'¯°•
╎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷/𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟷- 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝙵𝚞𝚗𝚔𝚢 𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢!

╎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸/𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟸 - 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚢 𝙴𝚡

4K 77 100
By CHEAXTCXDE

𝟹𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙿𝙾𝚅

(Y/N) awoke to buzzing coming from his left. Groaning, he rubbed at his blurry eyes as they adjusted to the uncomfortably lit room. He slid his arms out from under his pillow nd grabbed his phone from the mattress, squinting at the brightly lit screen. Texts upon texts littered his home screen, leaving the boy confused.

﹏﹏﹏

(***)***-**24

Hey! (Y/N), it's me Bosip.

(***)***-**24

(Y/N), you there? You remember giving us your number right?

(***)***-**24

I hope i'm not interrupting you or anything. I'll get back to you later

(***)***-**58

Hey (Y/N)! It's me Bob, you met me yesterday, remember?

(***)***-**58

(Y/N)? Are you there? You remember me and Bosip right? You remember giving us your number right?

﹏﹏﹏

(Y/N)'s memory replayed the events of yesterday, groaning in annoyance and saddness as it wasn't all a bad dream. Running a hand through his tangled hair, he went to his messages.

﹏﹏﹏

(***)***-**24

Hey (Y/N), it's me Bosip. [8:09 am]

(Y/N), you there? You remember giving us your number right? [8:12 am]

I hope i'm not interrupting you or anything. I'll get back to you later. [8:13 am]

Oh, hello Bosip. You aren't bothering me, don't worry. I just woke up right now. :(Y/N)

Bosip: Oh! Thank goodness, i'm glad I wasn't distracting you. Good morning to you, by the way.

Good morning to you too Bosip. Get back to you in a bit, i'm going to get ready for the day. :(Y/N)

Bosip: Alright, maybe me and Bob could come and see you sometime today.

﹏﹏﹏

(Y/N) stretched his arms out, felling them pop and releasing some tension. He placed his phone back on the bed as he pushed himself off the mattress, the covers nearly sliding off. Another day going through this hell hole, wonder what awaits him today.

(Y/N) opened the dresser, pulling out grey sweatpants and a baggy crimson t-shirt, there was no real reason to get properly dressed for today since he wasn't goign anywhere fancy. he walked into the restroom, quickly brushing his teeth and fixing his hair so he can look somewhat presentable. Walking back into the bedroom, he went to grab his phone.

﹏﹏﹏

(***)***-**58

Hey (Y/N)! It's me Bob, you met me yesterday, remember?

(Y/N)? Are you there? You remember me and Bosip right? You remember giving us your number right?

Hey Bob, sorry about not answering. I just woke up and got ready. :(Y/N)

Bob: Oh, sorry if I woke you up! I thought you forgot you gave us your number.

Don't worry about it! I'm going out for the day so sorry if I respond late again. :(Y/N)

﹏﹏﹏

(Y/N) quickly slipped on his hoodie, tucking the phone into the pocket before leaving his apartment room. As nice as the room was, there was really nothing to do in there.

(Y/N) pushed through the busy sidewalk. He hadn't been outside for long but he was already sweating, the sun was as unforgiving as ever with its blazing rays, and his hoodie was not helping at all. He was going to the park to hopefully find Keith and Cherry, meeting the two main characters of this game may be his key out of here. He was also going to go look for Kapi at the arcade later since he was going to do it another day.

Thanks to (Y/N)'s height, it allowed him to get a good view of what was in front of him, be he was still having throuble waling through the sidewalk and seing through people taller than him.

It took him a while with him pushing through people, but he finally made it to the park. It wasn't super busy and only had a couple people here and there, so this was possibly a good place to relax for a bit.

(Y/N) started walking through the park, trying to pay attention to anything else but how hot he felt walking through the sun. He should use something else besides his hoodie to cover his arms if it was going to be this hot here. Headphones would also be good right now, too bad he had none.

Though, hthat would only be a distraction, he was looking for Keith and Cherry, so he needed to keep an eye out. As he scanned around the park, his eyes caught on a light blue color. he got excited at first, but was soon let down as he noticed it didn't belong to Keith, but to a girl.

The girl was balled up on a bench under a tree, her head burried in her knees as her arms wrapped around her legs; Her hair was a light blue color, similar to Keith's, that fell beside her head. She wore a blue skirt with a while t-shirt.

After examining the girl's appearance, it finally clicked in (Y/N)'s mind that she was in fact Sky from the VS. Sky mod. It got deleted which was a shame since the songs were pretty good, but he was surprised that a character from a deleted mod was here.

But a question bothered (Y/N): should he go up and talk to her, or not? From the way her shoulders and back were jerked lightly made it clear that she was crying, and he would feel like a total dick if he didn't go and check if she was alright. But on the other hand, she could be a danger to him in the future. Since she was so in love with Keith, it was clear that she was obsessive and a yandere.

(Y/N) sighed, the more he told himself to ignore her, the more bad he felt. He started walkign towards the bench Sky was huddled on, and soon sat beside the crying girl. His sudden appearance made the girl jerk and raise her head from her knees, looking at (Y/N) with sore, watery eyes.

"Hey," (Y/N) started, tucking his hands into his pocket "I saw how sad you were and came to check up on you." He finished as he scanned over the girl's sore eyes. "Would you like to talk about it by any chance?"

Sky rubbed her eyes as she nodded, unfolding her body from her ball form and sat normally on the bench. Her openness slightly confused (Y/N), why was she willing to tell a complete stranger about her problems? Not that (Y/N) was a bad person and was going to spread her words to the world, but she shouldn't trust people so quickly.

"I-It's just that-..." Sky hiccuped and wiped her eyes again, trying to stop her crying so she could speak clearly "I confessed to the o-one I loved so dearly a few days ago... and - they rejected me... I still c-can't get over it..!" Her voice cracked at the end as more tears pooled from her eyes.

(Y/N) placed one hand on the girl's back, rubbing small circles to comfort her. He really didn't know how to handle a situation like this, but he was going to try.

"Hey, it's alright," (Y/N) started in a soft voice "I know that being rejected can hurt, and it's alright to cry, but not everyone is ment for eachother. I promise that you will find the one for you, but then was not the time." (Y/N) finished as he continued to rub circles on Sky's back.

Yes, what he said wasn't original and cheesy, but he just hoped it worked. He wasn't the best at dealing ith emotions, and showed his support better in actions than words. This was the best he could so right now.

Sky rubbed the tears away from her eyes as she looked at (Y/N), giving him a soft smile before averting her gaze to the floor. She smiled weakly.

"Thank you..." She quietly spoke, her voice still hoarse from all her crying "I don't even know you, and you don't know me, yet you're so nice to me..." Sky followed up, still staring at the floor as she lightly kicked away pebbles.

(Y/N) sweatdropped, he appreciated that she thought he was kind, but the way she was putting it made him uncomfotrable. He took his hand away from the girl's back, tucking it into his hoodie.

"Well, how about we change that? I'm (Y/N) (L/N), what about you?" (Y/N) spoke with a kind smile as he faced the girl, who seemed quite shocked at his kindness.

"I'm... Sky. It's nice to meet you (Y/N), thank you for checking up on me, that was very kind of you." Sky said in a extreamly happy tone. Her mood had completely shifted and she was now smiling widely.

A ping came from (Y/N)'s phone inside his pocket but he planned to look at it later as he wanted to take this chance to get to know Sky better, she seemed like a sweet girl dispite how she acted in the mod, though he was still going to keep his guard up.

"Hey, is it alright if I get your number? I know we just met but you seem kind and I want to keep in contact with you." Sky said as she took her phone from her skirt pocket.

"Oh... Sure." (Y/N) said as he pulled his phone from his pocket, showing his number to the blue haired girl beside him. She quickly typed the number into her phone as scrolled through the web for a pfp for him.

(Y/N) took this time to check the new stats update.

┈┈┈

STATS:

*NEW CHARACTER(S) UNLOCKED*

Sky

Love: 1

Trust: 2

Friendship: 3

Jealousy: 0

Character Information: Sky is a very outgoing girl who is always up to make new friends! But even though she seems sweet, she gets quite upset when things don't go her way. She has a habit of falling in love too quickly dispite knowing little about the person at all.

Personality: Megadere and Yandere

Opinion: (Y/N) is so sweet and kind! I'm glad he was able to cheer me up! I hope I can become something great with him!

┈┈┈

(Y/N) felt a bit worried after reading the stats about Sky. It would be best if he trys to spend a limited amount of time with Sky so she wont get so attatched to him, but he needs to be very cautious around her.

"Hey! How about we go to the arcade? A new game just got put in there and everybody has been trying it out." Sky said as she got up from the bench and looked down at (Y/N) with sparkling eyes.

"Oh... Sure!" (Y/N) hesitated on his answer, but that seemed to be ignored by Sky.

Sky gripped (Y/N)'s wrist and pulled him off the bench, skipping happily out of the park. Sky was rambling on about something that (Y/N) didn't bother listening to.

Right now, he was wondering where Keith and Cherry are. Maybe meeting the two demon parents was a good thing since Charlotte wanted to set him and Cherry on a date, even though he diddn't want to date her, he can meet her faster.

There was still a lot of people from the original game he has to meet, like Pico, Skid, Pump, and a lot more. He doesn't know where to find them. He hasn't seen any parts from the original game anywhere, and he doesn't want to go through any allyways to find them.

"The arcade is just over there!" Sky exclaimed as she pointed to the familiar neon sign.

"If you don't mind me asking Sky, who was the person who rejected you?" (Y/N) asked. He figured that Sky was so open with him before, he might get her to tell him more.

"Well..." Sky started, her mood slightly dropping "His name is Keith, an excellent singer and super attractive! I loved him so much! And I sang all my feelings out, but he was already in a relationship with a girl with red hair and a red dress." Sky finished, playing with the end of her skirt.

"Keith huh? I heard that name before, his girlfriend's name is Cherry." (Y/N) informed as he and Sky walked towards the arcade.

"You know her?"

(Y/N) stopped in his tracks, Sky beside him. The russian accent in that voice and the way he spoke only brought one person to his mind.

Quickly turning around, he saw the exact man he knew he would.

Tabi.

"No... No, I don't know her..." (Y/N) said as he started back into Tabi's eye. he didn't want to show any fear towards Tabi because he didn't want to give him the upper hand.

"You may not... but that girl surly does." Tabi spoke, his voice echoing through the empty street. His glowing eye flicked over to Sky, pointing at her with his skeleton finger.

Sky averted her gaze to the messy street floor and slouched as if trying to hide herself. (Y/N) knew Tabi would go to extreme lengths to get his hands on Cherry for his desire for revenge, he was just like that.

"Leave her out of this Tabi, she has no connection with Cherry." (Y/N) spoke sternly as he glared at Tabi. The sull headed male flicked his golden eye back to (Y/N).

"How the hell do you know my name..." Tabi spoke lowly, managing to glare back at (Y/N). The (H/C-) haired boy couldn't help but shiver.

"Being an ex-rockstar and dating the daughter of a fmaous man doesn't stay a secret for long." (Y/N) simply said as he motioned for Sky to back away. He didn't know if what he said would be considered a lie or not.

"How do you know she has no connections to that brat?" Tabi asked as he started making his way towards (Y/N), towering over the (H/C) haired male but a couple inches.

"I just know, I don't need to tell you the details. Now, could you please leave us alone so we can go on with our day?" (Y/N) said as he straightened his posture, bringing his chest out a bit.

Tabi sighed as he started walking away, leaving the street silent of any voices. A ping from (Y/N)'s pocket broke the tension only slightly as he reached inside to get his phone.

"Dude! That was sick!"

Both Sky and (Y/N) turned to the sudden new voice, seeing an unfamiliar male at the entrance of the arcade. (Y/N) shifted to face his entire body towards him, trying to take in his appearance to figure out who he is.

He had long grey hair tied back into a ponytail, bangs hanging over his eyes to give his hair a fluffy and messy look; fluffy grey cat ears resting on his head with five piercings going up the right one, a grey fluffy tail slightly swaying from side to side; he wore a baggy pink, blue, and yellow hoodie with the sleeves rooled up to show his hands; he also wore baggy grey pants held to hsi waist by a belt, the bottom of his pants were scrunched up to reach his ankles; and finally, dark grey shoes loosely tied and almost coming undone.

Even though he looked nothing like his original character design, (Y/N) was able to put the pieces together and figure out that man was indeed Kapi. It left (Y/N) confused, why go through the trouble of redesigning him completely?

"Umm... Who are you?" Sky asked the male as se gripped her white t-shirt tightly. She was clearly still shook from the encounter with Tabi.

"I'm Kapi. But seriously, it was amazing how you talked back to that jerk, he is so rude to everyone who walks by." Kapi said, followed by a ping from (Y/N)'s pocket again.

"It's nothing really. Me and Sky were just getting to the arcade to play the new game." (Y/N) spoke as he took his phone out from his pocket, checking the updated stats.

┈┈┈

Stats:

*NEW CHARACTER(S) UNLOCKED*

Tabi

Love: 0

Trust: -2

Friendship: -3

Jealousy: 5

Character Information: Tabi is an overly rude and violent person. After what happened to him, he is driven by anger for his desire for revenge. No one knows if anger is his only mood.

Personality: Kitikudere and Yandere

Opinion: Those stupid runts...

Kapi

Love: 3

Trust: 1

Friendship: 1

Jealousy: 0

Character Information: Kapi is an extroverted, loud guy. Though, he spends most of his time playing games at the arcade, you hardly see him anywhere else.

Personality: Deredere and Yandere

Opinion: Damn! That was cool how that guy stood up to Tabi like that, we need more people that are brave like him.

┈┈┈

"Well, sorry to burst your bubble bro, but they got rid of the game earlier today." Kapi said as he tucked his hands into his hoodie, looking off to the side.

"Huh? Why?" Sky asked, tilting her head sideways with a glint of disappointment in her pink eyes.

"Apparently, there was a weird glitch that freaked people out so they took it out." Kapi exclaimed as he still showed interest in (Y/N) since from what he saw.

"Darn! Me and (Y/N) were going to check it out!" Sky whined as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I was going to play it too, but the arcade is closing early today so that's why i'm leaving right now." Kapi said with a disappointed expression.

"Oh! Why don't you come hang out with me and (Y/N)? We may just go somewhere else just to hang out." Sky asked the cat male in front of her.

Just that made (Y/N) nervous, Kapi's lover meter is already at three and he's just met him. Things will most likely get worse if he spends more time with Kapi.

"Sure! I would love that!" Kapi answered with a sweet smile.

"Sweet! Let's go get ice cream!" Sky exclaimed as she grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and dragged him away, Kapi following behind.

As much as (Y/N) wanted to protest against this idea, he knew he wouldn't be able to stop Sky. So he didn't even bother to say a word. He knew he would have to limit his time with everyone he meets, so he couldn't get too attached to the people he meets, he wouldn't be here forever.

~𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙~

Sky, (Y/N), and Kapi spent most of the day together chatting and laughing. (Y/N) honestly felt like he had gotten closer to both Sky and Kapi, but was still very uneasy with both of them.

Sky was a person to fall in love fast, and Kapi was already developing feelings for him, and quickly. He can't spend a lot of time around them or else something bad will happen.

"Well guys... I have to get going, i have work in the morning..." (Y/N) said as he gazed at the darkened sky. he spent the day with two yanderes knowingly, and it bothered him to a great extent.

"Aww... Okay." Sky whined, but didn't try and stop him from leaving.

"Alright! See you next time (Y/N)!" Kapi exclaimed as he waved at the male walking away.

(Y/N) took his leave without looking back, he just wanted to hide in his apartment eill things get better and he can leave. Was putting him here some kind of punishment? Or was it pure sadistic joy? The last one was most likely correct.

Why (Y/N) got to his apartment, he didn't bother taking a shower or doing anything. He just took off his shoes and crashed into bed, falling asleed once his head hit the pillow.

┈┈┈

Stats:

Bosip

Love: 0

Trust: 1

Friendship: 3

Jealousy: 0

Character Information: Bosip is a chill and laid back guy. He is easily approachable and a nice friend to have. He handles situations in a calm and collective way.

Personality: Deredere and Yandere

Opinion: Amor is trying to get me to talk about (Y/N), but I don't know if he would be comfortable with me talking about him to someone he doesn't know, i'll have to ask him later.

Bob

Love: 1

Trust: 1

Friendship: 3

Jealousy: 0

Character Information: Bob is a very energetic and outgoing person. Always up for adventures in games and up to make new friends everywhere he goes.

Personality: Deredere and Yandere

Opinion: After I spoke about (Y/N), Amor wont stop asking me who he is and if he could meet him. I'm trying to sleep man!

Charlotte Mearest

Love: -

Trust: 1

Friendship: 0

Jealousy: 1

Character Information: Charlotte is an ex-popstar and the mother of Cherry. She still makes songs but no longer performs on stage.

Personality: Sadodere and Yandere

Opinion: Even though my daughter doesn't like it, I set up a date with her and that (Y/N) guy! Hopefully, she can replace him with (Y/N).

Atlas Dearest

Love: -

Trust: 0

Friendship: 0

Jealousy: 0

Character Information: Atlas is an ex-rockstar and the father of Cherry. He no longer makes music but owns a famous company called 'Eastfell Games INC.' where games are sold to fill modern day taste.

Personality: Sadodere and Yandere

Opinian: Nothing super interesting happened today, that I know of at least.

Sky

Love: 3

Trust: 3

Friendship: 3

Jealousy: 0

Character Information: Sky is a very outgoing girl who is always up to make new friends! But even though she seems sweet, she gets quite upset when things don't go her way. She has a habit of falling in love too quickly dispite knowing little about the person at all.

Personality: Megadere and Yandere

Opinion: It was so nice spending time with (Y/N) today! We also made a new friend, Kapi! I hope we get to spend more time together soon.

Tabi

Love: 0

Trust: -2

Friendship: -3

Jealousy: 6

Character Information: Tabi is an overly rude and violent person. After what happened to him, he is driven by anger for his desire for revenge. No one knows if anger is his only mood.

Personality: Kitikudere and Yandere

Opinion: I will squeeze information about Cherry out from that little blue hair girl and that guy she was with...

Kapi

Love: 3

Trust: 1

Friendship: 1

Jealousy: 0

Character Information: Kapi is an extroverted, loud guy. Though, he spends most of his time playing games at the arcade, you hardly see him anywhere else.

Personality: Deredere and Yandere

Opinion: It was nice hanging out with (Y/N) and Sky today, i'm glad I got to meet new people! Maybe I can get (Y/N) to play some games with me.

┈┈┈

Ability(s):

The Puppet Master - When you use this ability on someone, they will do everything you say for 24 hours, and will prevent you from dying. {One time use} [Obtained ability by Alex]

Style Is Everything!- Everyone is attracted to people who look nice! Using this item will increase the characters love for you by +5. Be careful on which character you use this on.{One time use} [Ability obtained by Charlotte Mearest]

┈┈┈

VOTE: (CLOSED)

{Try and find...}

A. No One

B. Boyfriend and Girlfriend

{Ignore...}

A. Kapi

B. Sky

C. Tabi

┈┈┈

[3834 words] (My hand hurts-)

Well guys, I hope you like this new chapter; took me a couple days to write, but it was worth it.

In the next chapter, i'll explain what the goal of this story is, and I also planned out the ending of this story once we get there! I hope you guys enjoy this story as much as I do writing it.

Also, I am having huge writers block with my Dream SMP story, so chapters for that won't be up soon! I'm sorry, but I will try my best!

Bye you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1.3K 39
𝕻𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊, 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖗 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘. 【one piece x reader】 re-upload since wattpad took it down...
177K 3.9K 25
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙨? 𝙃𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙨𝙤 �...
58.2K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
18.9K 220 14
𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚇 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗...