╎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸/𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟸 - 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚢 𝙴𝚡

𝟹𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙿𝙾𝚅

(Y/N) awoke to buzzing coming from his left. Groaning, he rubbed at his blurry eyes as they adjusted to the uncomfortably lit room. He slid his arms out from under his pillow nd grabbed his phone from the mattress, squinting at the brightly lit screen. Texts upon texts littered his home screen, leaving the boy confused.

﹏﹏﹏

(***)***-**24

Hey! (Y/N), it's me Bosip.

(***)***-**24

(Y/N), you there? You remember giving us your number right?

(***)***-**24

I hope i'm not interrupting you or anything. I'll get back to you later

(***)***-**58

Hey (Y/N)! It's me Bob, you met me yesterday, remember?

(***)***-**58

(Y/N)? Are you there? You remember me and Bosip right? You remember giving us your number right?

﹏﹏﹏

(Y/N)'s memory replayed the events of yesterday, groaning in annoyance and saddness as it wasn't all a bad dream. Running a hand through his tangled hair, he went to his messages.

﹏﹏﹏

(***)***-**24

Hey (Y/N), it's me Bosip. [8:09 am]

(Y/N), you there? You remember giving us your number right? [8:12 am]

I hope i'm not interrupting you or anything. I'll get back to you later. [8:13 am]

Oh, hello Bosip. You aren't bothering me, don't worry. I just woke up right now. :(Y/N)

Bosip: Oh! Thank goodness, i'm glad I wasn't distracting you. Good morning to you, by the way.

Good morning to you too Bosip. Get back to you in a bit, i'm going to get ready for the day. :(Y/N)

Bosip: Alright, maybe me and Bob could come and see you sometime today.

﹏﹏﹏

(Y/N) stretched his arms out, felling them pop and releasing some tension. He placed his phone back on the bed as he pushed himself off the mattress, the covers nearly sliding off. Another day going through this hell hole, wonder what awaits him today.