•°¯'•• 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝙴 ••'¯°•

𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

(Y/N) leaned against the counter of the store as he gazed around the almost empty store. It was 8:48, almost closing time. He was surprisingly tired, the store had been surprisingly busy this morning with people buying games, consoles and other things, so (Y/N) was talking and moving all day.

Soon, the last customer approached the counter, placing a Oculus Quest headset on the counter. (Y/N) took it and quickly scanned it, watching the screen for the results.

"That would be $400.00 sir."  (Y/N) said as he gently placed the headset in a bag and slid it to the customer.

"That's why you look so familiar!" The male on the other side of the counter shouted, sparkles lighting his dark brown eyes as a huge smile pulled at his lips. (Y/N) looked at him pretty confused at his sudden change in attitude.

"(O/U/N)! I'm a huge fan!" The male exclaimed again, lightly bouncing on the balls of his feet.

Now (Y/N) understood what he ment as he too smiled "Yeah, it's me! Nice to meet a fan in person!" He sweetly spoke as he held his hand out for the fan to shake, which he gladly did.

"O-Of course! Is it okay if I take a picture?" The fan asked as he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

(Y/N) nodded as the male before him held his phone in the air, sure to get the male in view. The fan couldn't stop smiling as he tucked his phone back into his pocket and handed (Y/N) his card so he can pay for his item.

"Also! My name is Luis, it was s-so nice to see you in person (O/U/N)!" Luis exclaimed as he took his card from (Y/N)'s hand and tucked it into his pocket with his phone.

"Of course, hopefully i'll see you around again Luis." (Y/N) called to the male as he exited the store.

(Y/N) glanced at the clock to see it was already 9:05, he had stayed longer than his welcome. Quickly shutting the lights off and locking up the the store, he quickly got into his car and started his way home.

He wasn't quite done with his work yet, he still had to get home and stream, but he was so tired, so that ment a tired, crackfilled stream. The ones all his fans love. A couple cans of monster should keep him going for the stream, he wouldn't want to pass out from being so tired. He was planning on playing that Friday Night Funkin Soft mod he had been seeing around.

He had read the trigger warnings for the gameplay and luckly none of them were triggers that would bring him over the edge. With his bad past, he had to be more careful with things he watches or plays so he doesn't breakdown on stream.