╎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷/𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟷- 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝙵𝚞𝚗𝚔𝚢 𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢!

𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

(Y/N) groaned as the pain finally faded, squinting his eyes so they could adjust to the new environment he had been forced into. Out of all the people that could have taken this place, it just had to be him. He scanned his surroundings, seeing as he was inside a fairly large apartment, everything neatly kept in place.

Pushing himself to his feet, he took a more detailed look at the apartment. Everything looked so expensive, even the apartment itself, hopefully he has a good paying job to keep all of it. Scanning over the counters, he saw a note being held in place by a water bottle. (Y/N) quickly walked over to the counter, ripping the note out from under the water bottle and unfolded it.

'Hello (Y/N)! Like I said, this note will contain everything you may want to know! I have put you into the popular game known as'Friday Night Funkin'. In this world, you will interact with the characters and become friends with them!

On the phone that I gave you, there will be an app where you can see every character's stats. It's emptey right now because you haven't met anyone, but once you do, you'll see their stats. Everyone will have a dere type, but all will be yandere. I'm pretty sure you know what dere types are including yandere.

The stats will show you their love, trust, friendship, jelousy, what they like to do and their opinian of you. All will start at 0. With that, there is a possibility that the characters you meet can give you abilities that you could use based on what their skills are are or what their goal is.

I would try and get on everyone's good side if I were you! Wouldn't want you getting killed!

You have a good paying job so that is why you can afford such a good apartment, so don't worry! You work week days and are off weekends.

You can contact me anytime you need! Just call or text! Good luck!'

(Y/N) stared at the note for a while longer before throwing it back on the counter, running a hand through his (H/C) hair. A ping was heard from inside his pocket, breaking his thought away as he went to check what is was. He took a phone out from his pocket, analizing the unfamiliar device.

Shaking his head, (Y/N) turned on the phone. Instantly met with a strange screen.

┈┈┈

Stats:

None

┈┈┈