His Rival

By TalesofTG

Sometimes love is like just hurt and pain. Rose always comes with thorns. Maybe, I was fated to get thorns? B... More

Characters
Ch - 1. Running away
Ch - 2. What did I do!
Ch - 3. Meeting
Ch - 4. Excujhe me?!
Ch - 5. New House
Ch - 6. Shopping
Ch - 7. Shopping Pt.2
Ch - 8. Cozy holiday
Ch - 9. Lullaby
Ch - 10. Base Visit
Ch - 11. First Fight
Ch - 12. Nightmares
Ch - 13. Hack Crack?
Ch - 14. Hacking Center
Ch - 15. Call Ambulance, but not for me!
Ch - 16. First Mission
Author's Note
Ch - 17. After Mission
Ch - 18. New Phone
Ch - 19. My Promotion
Ch - 20. First aid
Ch - 21. He is the one
Ch - 22. Our first kiss
Ch - 23. Breaking into Company
Ch - 24. Morning breakfast
Ch - 25. Park Jimin
Ch - 26. Hoodie guy
Ch - 27. First meet
Ch - 28. Birthday Party
Ch - 29. Long lost sisters
Ch - 30. My first Date
Ch - 31. The dress
Ch - 32. Gift hunt
Ch - 33. His mom's birthday
Ch - 34. Warning
Ch - 35. Beach
Ch - 36. FlashBack
Ch - 37. Day with members
Ch - 38. Date Pt.1
Ch - 39. Date Pt.2
Ch - 40. Attack?
Ch - 41. Misunderstandings
Ch - 42. Nightmare
Ch - 43. Sudden Burst in
Ch - 44. A step further
Ch - 45. Shock
Ch - 46. Black out
Ch - 47. Mood swing
Ch - 48. It's my birthday!!
Ch - 49. Base Visit
Ch - 50. Temporary leader
Ch - 51. Day out
Ch - 52. Beach Date?
Ch - 53. The Trauma
Ch - 54. Bitch
Ch - 55. The confusion
Ch - 56. Apologize...
Ch - 57. The orphanage
Ch - 59. Pain
Ch - 60. Betraying him
Ch - 61. She woke up
Ch - 62. Moon Lovers
Ch - 63. Please Understand my pain
Ch - 64. Forgive me
Ch - 65. If happy ever after did exist... [END]
Epilogue

Ch - 58. Phone call

75 5 0
By TalesofTG

We entered the room and saw food arranged on the table.

"Oh Jae Yi, you came on the right time. Let's have breakfast" Jimin beamed at me.

Hee Young went and sat down on her previous seat. I helped Mrs. Shin to distribute the food. Once it was done, we all also sat on the chair facing the kids and started eating. I looked around and saw everyone laughing in pairs and talking.

"You both really made the kids happy. There is still so much remaining and they are smiling already" Mrs. Shin words caught my attention.

"It's nothing Mrs. Shin. It really better than doing anything stupid" Jimin said as I agreed.

I looked at the kids until my eyes landed on Hee Young who offered her sausage to Hyun Shik who took it and gave her his kimchi. I chuckled at the sight. She is really so sweet. She looked at me as I nodded saying she did a great job. She passed me smile, continue to talk to Hyun Shik who was stealing her food and she scolded him.

After having breakfast, we all set the projector and spread blankets and pillows for the kids. They all quickly sat down and took the pillows for them. Us, adults, sat behind them and Mrs. Shin played the movie which was zootopia. It is really a good movie. I have watched it but it's been really long.

Almost at the end, we saw many kids asleep while others had their gaze on the white wall which was showing the movie. I rested my head on Jimin's shoulder and looked at him.

"Did you liked it?" He asked me while patting my head.

"Yes. They all are so cute. The way Ha Neul and Jae Hwa brickered earlier, gosh they are adorable." I explained.

"I'm glad you're happy. We can some here every month if you want." He giggled and rested his head over mine.

After that, we all went to playground to play with the kids. Mrs. Shin wasa a bit busy with the other room kids so we both took the lead and divided into two teams. Girls and boys. The boys were playing football while I took the girls to the grass and made them sit.

"What should we do girls?" I asked them excited.

I looked at the boys to see Jimin carrying Dong Sun in his arms with one hand held with Ha Neul. I smiled at the sight at it was too cute. He looked like a responsible father taking care of his children. I think I'm falling more and more for him. How can things take a turn like this...?

"UNNIE!" I flinched and looked at the girls who were giggling.

"Stop looking at oppa and please tell us about how you and oppa met. You both are couple right? Tell us your love story" Myung Hee spoke up.

"Do you all wanna hear it?!" I raised my eyebrow.

"YES UNNIE!!" They yelled in unison making me yell.

"Okay okay I'll tell you... It was when me and my friend were in this bar - - - and this is our 100th day anniversary." I finished telling them everything since the start except for the mafia parts. I also didn't told them that Jimin is mafia.

"Wahh unnie your story is like some fairytale! We hope you have a happy ending!" Eun Kyung told me as my smile faded.

"I hope so too" I murmured.

"What are you girls doing there?!" Jimin asked who was coming towards us with the boys.

"Unnie was telling us stories." Woo Yi spoke.

"That good. But it's getting late so unnie and I have to go now" Jimin said making everyone whine.

"Can't you be here for more time? We want to play with you" Dong Sun pleaded.

"Dong Sun-ah, how about hyung and noona come to visit you'll next time? We'll come here again soon." I said patting his hair.

"Promise?" He showed his small pinky finger.

"Promise" I intertwined them with mine.

"Let's go inside!" Hee Young spoke as we all went inside.

We saw Mrs. Shin waiting inside while wrapping up. Once we were noticed by her, she gave us a smile.

"I hope they were no trouble to you two" She politely said.

"No ways. These fluff balls are nothing but adorable." Jimin answered her.

"Kids they have to go now!! Bid them goodbye!" Mrs. Shin announced.

"Bye-bye oppa/hyung unnie/noona" They all said together.

"Take care kids! Until we come back, you have to stay healthy so we can play more!" I said showing my two fists.

"YES!!" They all yelled.

I took my bag and slung it over my shoulder. We bowed to Mrs. Shin and started to walk out. I felt Jimin's hand intertwine with mine making me look at him.

"You sure you weren't upset that I didn't took to someone fancy?" He asked me.

"Come on Jimin. The kids looks so happy when they saw us. They all need family and love from them. We just did a great job and it's all thanks to you" I kissed his cheek.

"How can I get so lucky to have a girl like you? Gosh you're just perfect in my eyes" He said making me blush.

He unlocked the car and we got inside. It was almost 7 so we decided to have dinner first and then head home, to his home. There was a restaurant near the orphanage so we went there. When we reached the table, Jimin pulled the chair for me making me fluttered.

"What do you wanna eat?" He asked me once we were settled down.

"Hmm... Bibimbap and jajangmyeon" I licked my lips at the thought of them.

"Okay then. Excuse me!" Jimin called the waiter.

"Yes sir, how may I help you two?" The waiter smiled at us.

"One bibimbap, 2 jajangmyeon and sundae one. With red wine" Jimin ordered.

"On it's way sir" He bowed and left.

"Someone's feeling romantic... Wine and all" I teased him.

"Of course I am. I am hopeless romantic because of you babygirl" He back fired to me making me blush.

"Look at you. Still blushing at my smallest words." He chuckled as whined.

"It because you still have your effect over me. Otherwise I would've hit you where the sun doesn't rise!" I hissed.

He pressed his lips in a thin line making me laugh... He also joined me.

"You know... I really want you to meet my dad by he's out of country for now. He'll be back in few weeks. So what do you think?" He said out of nowhere.

I froze for a second, meet his dad when I'm gonna leave him? Yeah just anger the ex-mafia leader so you can die too. I looked at Jimin and gulped.

"F-Fine with me. Just tell me w-when to meet him" I lied.

I just hope Key doesn't do anything after meeting his dad. Let the things take place before anything like meeting his dad and all happen. I don't wanna betray his dad's trust too.

"Here is your order." The waiter came with our order.

Once things were placed on the table, we both started eating quickly. I mean we were hungry because we didn't ate Lunch. I hope the kids eat dinner faster. Or have eaten. After having our dinner, Jimin paid for the food and we both sat in the car.

Jimin's gonna stay for the night here and I'm absolutely okay with it. We reached home after half an hour. Parking the car, we both got out. I opened the door and entered inside. After removing my shoes and placing the bag on the table I turned to Jimin.

"Jimin-ah I'll change into something comfortable." I said.

"How about I take them off?" I froze on my stop.

There goes his pervert self.

"Very funny. I'll be back" I rolled my eyes and turned around.

I was turned around again and pushed to the wall a bit harshly. I gasped as I was pressed between the wall and Jimin.

"I wasn't joking babygirl" He whispered in my ear before nibbling them.

I closed my eyes in pleasure. I took a deep breath as Jimin moved back. I looked in his eyes which showed lust and hunger for me. Not that it was our first time, but looking in his eyes, it still feels like it's our first. He licked his lips before looking at mine.

I felt my heartbeat increase like the tension around us. I gulped before wrapping my hands around his neck. He started leaning while I closed my eyes. I felt his lips on mine as butterflies erupted in my stomach. His lips started moving over mine as I sync them.

He licked my lips asking for permission to enter which I gladly gave to him. His tongue fighting with mine for dominance which he, in the end won. He slide his hands through my back upon my ass and slowly picked me up. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He started walking to my room. He opened the door and threw you upon bed. He hovered over me and started kissing my neck while I moaned under him...

[I'm not gonna write smut because I'm missing my bias right now. I'm moody so not perfect time to write smut.]

I groaned as I heard my phone groan. I slowly opened my eyes and felt a strong arm wrapped around my waist. I turned to it and saw shirtless Jimin beside me. I took my phone from the night stand and looked at the caller's id. It's Key but why is he calling me at...4:30?

I carefully removed Jimin's hand from my waist and got up. I took Jimin's white shirt and quickly wore it and answered the call. I placed it between my shoulder and ear while buttoning the shirt up.

"What is it Key? It's too early" I spoke.

"Come to the meeting at 8. It's really important for you" He told me.

My heart was slowly going crazy making me nervous. What's so important that he can't laugh or say it like a normal person?

"You're scaring me Bum" I tried to lighten the tension over the phone.

"I'm serious Y/n. I'll hang up now. I expect you at the meeting" With that he hung up.

I sighed before walking back into the room. I laid down on the bed and looked at Jimin. He looked so peaceful sleeping like this. His pouty lips, cute nose, those eyes lids, new hair color and his jaw. Everything had its own beauty in my eyes. I kept staring at him while thinking of the worst out of worst scenarios.

'What is Key makes me break up with Jimin? What if we have to work out our last stage of this mission, the grand finale, the attack on Riot Starters? I can't do that. Not when I've got so deep into this mess. I was this mess to remain the same. Nothing should be solved. My identity as mafia hidden, Snitch killers as my office co-workers.

Jimin as my boyfriend hell he can be my husband too. And other things. I don't want anything to change right now. I couldn't bear with it you know. I talked to the ex-members of Riot Killers. With some people things didn't went well but with 2 people, which are Lee Pil Mo and Kim Won Hae ajhusshi.

Both agreed to come and meet these two. They also didn't told the real story but they did that it wasn't Key's father's deed. It was someone else who created misunderstanding between these two best friends. I sighed and got up as the sun was out too. It's quarter to 7 and whole 2-3 hours I was busy admiring this beauty whom I couldn't now be sure till when I could I see him.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a warm shower and got out. I wore a black button up shirt and white pair of jeans. I tugged the shirt half inside and let the half out like Jimin did yesterday. I opened few button on the top and wore my earrings and necklace.

Once I was ready, I turned to the bed where my love was sleeping peacefully. Peace and calmness before the storm. I walked up to him and kissed his forehead and gave him a smile.

"I love you Park Jimin" I whispered and got up.

I took my bag and phone and walked downstairs. Wore my black sandals and head outside. I opened my car and got inside. I looked at my house. The first day I came to this house suddenly flashed into my mind. It was an exciting moment for me. New start, new people, new work and new life.

Things were turning great until the turning point. I took a breath, tearing my gaze from my house and starting the car. I started driving out the area and head to the base. I really don't know why I'm so nervous when it's just a normal meeting like always. But Key's words weren't normal.

Ugh he is really a pain in ass some times. He shouldn't have told me that it's something to do with me. I won't have been this nervous and frustrated then. After 15-20 minutes, I reach my base. I parked my car and got out. I looked at my watch and saw there was still 10 minutes for the meeting to start.

I started walking to the door which connects to the lobby. I head to the elevator and went up to the floor required. As each second passed, my heart beat was increasing crazily. I was walking through the hallways with heart trumping in my chest and it's beat were heard till my ears making me more nervous.

I opened the door and saw everyone there. I bowed a bit and walked to Suho. I sat beside him and sighed.

"What's with the serious mood?" He asked me.

"Key scared me at 5 in the morning after waking me up. He says, 'Come to the meeting at 8. It's really important for you' I'm really nervous now" I explained him.

"Hey it's fine. He must be teasing you like every time." He chuckled.

"No Suho. It didn't seemed like teasing. I can read his voice instantly. I don't think it's someone playful." I told him.

"And that we'll know once Shinee is- They are here" Suho said as the door opened.

We all got up and bowed to the boss. His eyes met mine as he passed me a cold look. Why is he scaring me more?!

"I am glad all of you are here. I want to announce something really important for our gang." Key spoke while sitting down.

Once seeing us all settled down, he continued, "In few days, it will be 4 months of us knowing who Riot Starter are, 4 months of us setting trap for them and 4 months of Y/n doing most of the job"

Okay I'm not liking where this is going right now. Can anyone stop him? I am feeling my knees so weak and my fingers were started shaking. I was feeling this pain in my throat you get when you're close to crying.

"Y/n went and made the leader of Riot Starter, who is Park Jimin, fall for her. Went to their base and got every information she could get and reported us. She did a great job here and I'm proud of you Y/n!" He said as everyone clapped.

I looked at Key who was smiling at me. I like him being proud of me but right now, the thing I'm doing is not something I'm proud of. Actually I'm really disappointed in myself. I pulled a tight smile at Key.

"I will come straight to the point now. In 3 days, we will now come face to face with Riot Starters" He announced as my breath hitched, with my eyes looking at key widen.

_______

I can't believe I actually wrote this chapter. I was going to write this chapter after one more incident but I realized that this story is already stretching too long.

Next chapter is really important for all of you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479 45 13
Lee Y/N , cold and badass bish , a mafia , don't know anything except to kill people . Kim Taehyung, a cardiologist , charming and adorable person in...
768 36 35
Billions of won, Rival gangs, femme fatale, thigh straps with a dagger, Secrets and a goal ending with a death. Ever wanted to attend a ball and hav...
2.9M 108K 75
You: "Jungkook, please stop it!!" You plead him with teary eyes. You tried to stop the man above you, but you couldn't escape from his stronghold. H...
415 75 36
You must read volume 1 in order to understand the unfolding of the story and to know their meeting and especially who is JongSuk. And to find out wha...