The Moon And Sun (Narusasu)

By Moonmochi004

(DISCONTINUED) Set in a universe where true mates share a mark. Sasuke is constantly abused by his boyfriend... More

(1) Punishment
(2) Being Touched
(3) Assistant
(4) The pull
(5) Biting
(6) Eye Contact
(7) Reality
(8) Lavender Eyes
(9) One Question
(10) An Infatuation
(11) Fair Question
(12) Feeling More
(13) His Lips
(14) Saving Him
(15) Beautiful
(16) I Love Him
(17) Broken
(19) Giving In
(20) The Visitor
(21) Repeated History
(22) Begging |M|
(23) Please Dont Tell
(24) One Last Moment
|Discontinued|
(Bonus) Ending

(18) Forbidden Acts

7.5K 281 373
By Moonmochi004

A/N- (Hello everyone, I don't know how long I want this fanfic to go on, but I'm planning on starting another in time. There will be more information at the end of the chapter. Anyway Enjoy!)
________________________

~Sasukes POV~

"Your not broken baby."

The words replay in my head as I feel his lips on mine, the sentence forming a spark of hope amongst the raging fire that was created with the sudden touch.

Naruto was kissing me..

My body immediately felt as if it was swarming with electricity, making feel alive as I grip his soaked shirt in desperation.

I had never felt such a thing in my life..

There was nothing on my mind. Not Suna, not reality, and definitely not the consequences of such a forbidden act. Just the feeling of his lips on mine, a feeling I thought I could only dream of up until now.

It was so much better than I had imagined..

And my mind was much too clouded by want to stop it now.

'How is this happening?' I ask myself, feeling as if my heart had completely stopped in his embrace.

This wasn't suppose to happen and yet I don't think I had ever felt something so perfect.

I can't even stop my lips molding into his despite my worries, it was as if I was controlled by another force entirely.

'I'm dreaming.' I think as I feel him grab the back of me head, slightly smiling into my mouth as he feels me also start to move.

I hadn't even realized I was kissing back..

I feel a whine want to leave my throat out of frustration. Not even an inch separates us and yet it feels I can't get close enough for satisfaction.

Im basically on top of him..

My heart flutters as I feel him start to play with my hair, continuing to claim my lips at an even faster pace than before. I bite his lip in desperation, trying to take advantage of this loop in time for just a little while longer.

Maybe I didn't have to think of Suna for just a couple more minutes..

He quietly groans against me, running his tongue across my lips as his hands slide down across my sides. He commits the action gently, as if he's scared to touch the marks that lie beneath the thick fabric.

'As if he knows about them.' I almost chuckle to myself, knowing that he hadn't done the action on purpose.

'How can something feel so amazing.' I ask myself once more as our lips move in sync, finding myself becoming more lost by the second.

I gasp as he suddenly runs his tongue over my bottom lip, finding a certain noise forming in my throat as he slides it in. I slowly wrap my hands around his neck, attempting to pull myself as close as possible. It was definitely out of character for me to be this confident, but I knew the possibility of shame had disappeared the moment we chose to enter the shower with our clothes on.

It would be a lie to say I was very experienced in the matter, but kissing him somehow felt effortless, as if we had committed the act thousands of times before.

It felt so right.

"Sasuke." I hear him whisper as we start to run out of air, switching from my lips to neck in an instant, and hungrily kissing the open display of flesh.

I immediately throw my head back, clenching my eyes shut as the unfamiliar sensation enters my body, and biting my lips to prevent any unwanted noise from escaping.

"Naruto." I whisper his name as I bite my lip, gripping his hair with my palm as he sucks on a particular spot. He groans against my skin as I tug on the strands, proceeding to lick the tender patch that I'm sure had already started to bruise.

A small wimped leaves my throat as his hands grip my sides, half from pleasure but also from pain. I could barely notice the ache under his grip though.

The sparks seemed to numb such a burn.

I feel his hands start to glide along my sides as he licks the shell of my ear, immediately claiming my lips once more as I desperately tug his shirt.

'When did I become so needy?' I ask myself, not even being able to feel embarrassed in the matter as I feel his fingers slightly go under my drenched sweater.

My breath hitches when his fingers brush the area above my waistband, slightly flinching at the sensitivity of such a foreign feeling.

I feel him stop as he notices my reaction, separating from my lips for a second to hover over them, and once again run his hands over the untouched flesh.

I once again flinch as his fingers run over the area, my breath shaking as he completely separates to lock eyes with me.

His gaze is lust filled, but I can't help but see the confusion swarming in it.

"Sasuke.. you've been touched before, right?" He asks, almost a scared look in his eyes as he waits for my answer.

I bow my head in embarrassment, feeling the urge to cry as I process the question.

I almost forgot it wasn't normal for peoples significant not to touch them..

My mouth opens and closes, trying to find the right answer to his suspicions, but by the time I can think of an answer he's already realized the truth.

"That bastard." He grits, his grip on my waist tightening as he looks away. I bite my lip to keep any noise from escaping, only looking up when I feel a gently grip on my chin.

He holds a soft look in his eyes as he lifts my head, stroking my jaw in worry while shaking his head slowly.

"Why do you stay with him Sasuke? I don't understand." He whispers, his beautiful eyes glossed in sadness as he tries to read me. I look away from his eyes, my mouth opening and closing as words fail to come.

I fiddle with my fingers as I start to defend him. "H-he doesn-"

"Stop." He starts, his eyes immediately hardening into a dark blue color as he looks at me . "Just please, stop fucking lying Sasuke. I already know the truth, don't you understand?" He breath, watching my eyes slightly widen in shock.

'How much can he know?' I frantically ask myself.

I feel a lump form in my throat as he goes to continue, masking my expression so I don't give anything away.

'He can't know. He can't know. He can't know.' My mind screams, the anxiety of it making my head pound so hard I think I'll faint.

"Im not an idiot." He continues, clenching his jaw as he lets go of my face. "I see the way he talks to you, I see the way he treats you, and damn it Sasuke don't think I don't see the way you look at him." He grits, closing his eyes as he leans his head back in frustration.

"The way I look at him?" I ask, confusion making the question slip out before I can even think.

He tilts his head as he once again opens his eyes, running his tongue over his bottom lip while he looks at me.

"You don't love him." He whispers, making me look at him with fearful eyes. I bite my cheek in shame, thinking about the  words Suna had said to me countless of times.

'You can't love anyone else except me.'

I start to open my mouth. "Naruto I-"

"You don't love him." He repeats, his eyes hooded as he leans slightly closer to me. Despite what we had done only moments before, the proximity starts to make me nervous, my cheeks slightly tinting within seconds.

I can love anyone else.. I'm not allowed to.

I start once again. "Narut-"

"You. Don't. Love. Him." He says firmly. I only look into his eyes in sadness, practically begging him with my eyes for something.. for anything.

Save me..

"I- I can't.." I repeat the words I had said thousands of times, creating a barrier between us, and yet not separating from him in the slightest.

He grabs my hands, massaging the small fingers in his large ones.

"How bad is it Sasuke?" He asks calmly, making me immediately shake my head in refusal to answer.

"What does he do?" He asks once again, making me want to give in more and more with each word. Just the thought of him understanding made me have so much hope.. so much happiness.

'He would be disgusted Sasuke. God, he probably already takes enough pity on you now. Imagine if he saw just how hideous you really are.'

It replays in my head, the words, eclipsing every thought that I have. He can't understand. He could never understand.

'But what if he could..' Another voice echoes.

"I'm sorry.." My voice cracks, making him frown and pull my face towards his. We're only inches apart now, secrets and love mixing together to make the air feel like silk.

"Im going to find out at some point Sasuke, and if it's worse than what I think it is.." He pauses for a second, his gaze unwavering as he says his next words.

"I'll kill him." He whispers, making my eyes widen and look at him in pure shock.

I start to search the pools of blue, thinking that it could be a joke for him to say such a thing. "W-why would you do that?" I frantically ask, continuing to search his eyes as I see him give a small smile.

"Deep down I think you know." He muses, proceeding to once again pull me down and connect his lips with mine.

****************

"NARUTO!" I hear a high-pitch scream from downstairs as I dry my hair with Narutos towel. We had gotten out of the shower after well.. a few minutes, and he had gone downstairs to answer the door.

A giddy smile spreads on my face as I think about the kiss we shared only minutes before, attempting to quickly push the dreamy thought away, I open the door and quietly going downstairs out of curiosity.

"He's upstairs right now." I hear Naruto whisper to the visitors, the response being much to quiet to make out.

I stop on the end of the staircase as I see a head of golden locks, covering what seems to be a head of bright red slightly shorter than him, and another head of blonde the same height.

They all stop what their talking about to look at me, Naruto stepping away from them to walk towards me with a smirk.

I avoid eye contact for obvious reason, blushing as he grabs my hand and pulls me towards them.

His face holds a broad smile as he once again looks at them. A women with dark blue eyes, much different from his bright ones, and a beautifully slender figure that surprisingly still towers over mine.

Her arm is wrapped around what I assume to be his father because of the looks. He's pretty much the mirror image of Naruto, with only slightly longer hair. Still just as tall as Naruto, and yet only slightly taller than the women next to him.

Well at least I know where he got his height from..

"Sasuke." His voice takes me out of my thoughts as I admire the people before me, both very beautiful people I might add.

I probably look like a joke next to them..

He gestures towards them. "These are my parents. Kushina, and Minato Uzumaki." He says calmly, looking at me expectantly as I nervously play with my fingers.

"H-hello." I quietly say, my stomach clenching as I only hear silence. I start to bite my lip as I start to feel embarrassed, looking towards the floor to avoid their eyes.

It doesn't take long for me to yelp as I feel hands around me.

"He's adorable!" I hear the voice from earlier screech, immediately separating from my body to take my face in her warm hands.

"Oh he's absolutely gorgeous Naruto, where did you find such a boy?" She asks with a smile, analyzing my face as if it was the most interesting thing she had ever seen in her life.

I blush from the compliment, looking at him to see him hold a small smile on his face. "Well he's actually Sunas boyfriend." He whispers, looking at me as if he was deep in thought.

Her lips form a scowl as she looks at him. "Remind me why your friends with that boy again?" She says in a judgmental tone, looking back at me as if she couldn't imagine it.

Naruto looks at me in amusement. "As you can tell, my mother never favored Suna very much." He chuckles, looking back at her with a smirk.

"And for good reason, nothing good ever comes from that boy." She says, her lips forming a thin line. "You should upgrade, maybe to a certain blonde perhaps." She smirks, looking at Naruto as he hits her arm.

"Mom!" He scolds, slightly chuckling as he takes in my wide eyes.

If only she knew..

"So tell me Sasuke, if your with Suna then why are you in Naruto's house, wearing his clothes." She starts says perceptively, looking at me with a devious smile as she smells my hair. "You even smell like him." She muses, a grin forming as she takes in my flaming cheeks.

Thank goodness for Naruto's dad.

"Now Kushina, leave the boy alone. Your going to scare him." I hear a calm voice say, the man beside her holding a lazy smile on his face as he puts a hand on her shoulder.

"You never let me have any fun Minato." She huffs, finally separating from me with a frown on her face.

As she dwells by his side, the man named Minato goes to speak. "I apologize about her, sometimes she just can't keep her thoughts to herself." He pauses, shaking his head as he takes a step towards me. "Anyway, you must be the assistant we've heard so much about." He says, extending his hand to meet mine.

I immediately shake it and nod my head. "Yes sir, my names Sasuke Uchiha." I say, looking at him as I see his eyebrows slightly furrow.

"Uchiha.. Was your fathers name Fugaku by any chance?" He ask, frowning as his voice starts to lace with an emotion I can't pinpoint.

I swallow the lump in my throat and slowly nod my head, my eyes casting down as I see him give me an a shock yet sorrowful look.

"Was?" Naruto pipes, his eyebrows furrowed as his eyes move between me and Minato. He takes a step towards me as he continues, "Sasuke your dad isn't.."

"He died." I whisper "Along with my other family.." I continue, feeling guilt start to seep in my head as I realized I never told him. I hadn't really told Suna either I suppose, but I guess he never cared enough to ask.

I look to the side to try to mask my resurfacing emotions, but I can't help but feel the urge to cry once again today.

I avoid eye contact with him in fear of what his face shows. Hurt, shock, sadness, or worst of all pity.

I never wanted him to pity me..

I force a small smile on my face and go to turn around. "Y'all must be hungry!" I say in a forceful tone. "I'll go make some dinner so we can talk more comfortably.." My voice trails off as I speed walk to the kitchen, refusing to cast them a second glance as I walk through the doorway.

Grabbing a pot, I let a stray tear roll down my face, aggressively wiping it as I walk towards the sink.

"Crying won't bring them back, so just stop." I scold myself, running a shaky hand through my hair as I go to the stove and turn it on.

~Narutos POV~

'How can such a beautiful person go through something so horrible.' I ask myself as I look at my parents, silence dancing between us as they look at the direction Sasuke left.

"What happened to Sasukes parents?" I ask in a soft tone.

My father looks down in sorrow. "It was a few years ago, they called it the Uchiha massacre. The whole family murdered in cold blood with only one survivor. What are the chances.." His voice trails off as he continues to look at the spot Sasuke had been standing in.

My heart drop as I realize just how little I had heard him speak of his family.

It's because he had none..

"He never told me.." I whisper, looking down to the floor as I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"It was a tragic event that most people heard about, I doubt he wanted anyone else to know he was a part of it." I hear my dad say, looking at me with a smile of understanding.

"How did you know?" I furrow my brows, remember the name he had mentioned. Fugaku Uchiha I think it was.

He bites his lip, looking to the side. "His wife; Sasukes mother, was a friend of your moms." He says, gesturing towards the red haired women beside him.

"When her and her family died, though it was spread across the news almost instantly, I was the first to hear about it." She says, her eyes slightly glossed with tears.

"W-who killed them?" I shakily say, looking between them as they shrug their shoulders.

"The person was never found, we think they paid someone off because there was beyond enough evidence to find them." She says, a flash of disgust on her face as she looks back up.

"It's best not to speak of it, it's bad enough that I just met the boy and I already know one of the most personal things about him. He's probably beyond horrified." She shakes her head, massaging in between her eyes as she looks at me.

"Well don't just stand there, go and comfort him you bafoon!" She yells, me and my dad flinching at the sound.

Ah, familiar memories.

I scratch the back of my head in nerves. "I'm not really his boyfriend mom, I don't know if he'll appreciate it if I-"

"Oh don't start that bullshit with me, don't think I didn't see the hickeys on his neck you shameless animal." She hisses, narrowing her eyes as she points at my accusingly.

I immediately turn and walk towards the kitchen, hiding my red cheeks behind my hand as I cough profusely.

"Kushina!" My father scolds her.

"Oh don't start with me Minato, he's even more shameless than you were." She says, followed by amused whispers in response.

'I am not shameless.' My mind echoes as I walk into the kitchen with a smirk on my face, walking behind the raven at the counter to wrap my hands around his small waist.

Ok, maybe just a little.

**********************************************
(A/N)- Hello munchkins😏

Ok so Ik it's been a while but I've been so busy and so stressed, but I'm back!

Idk when I'll write a new fanfic bc I don't have time but if I do it'll prob be bts (srry if you find that cringe Lmao) I just havnt been watching anime as much.

I don't kno how much longer this story will continue bc I feel it's been going on for quite some time, so let me kno how y'all want it to end and how long!

This is the first time they kissed so I was rlly nervous, LET ME KNO HOW IT WAS, I'm nervous I made it underwhelming.

Ok. I love y'all and let me kno what you thought, hopefully next chapter will be more exciting ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.3K 19
[Royalty and Omega-verse AU] Naruto uzumaki is to be married to the future king of the uchiha clan. His destiny as itachi uchiha's bride is set in st...
279K 7.5K 19
Questionable amount of sexual activity. not suitable for readers out of the anime community Sasuke is told to stay at Naruto's for a week, but seeing...
7.3K 168 4
1.) This is not cannon. 2.) SPOILERS!! 3.) Remember the trend in my stories: If you see a ⚜ symbol at the end of the chapter title, IT'S SMUT. Here's...
30.1K 1.4K 21
Naruto was in an abusive relationship. He hid it well from everyone. He planned to keep it hidden until that one unfortunate night. His best friend f...