(Y/N) (L/N)'s Remake Adventur...

By CrazyPlatinum1899

This is a story about a 15-year-old teenager named, (Y/N) (L/N). He is just your average male teenager and ju... More

BIO
(VOTING!! CLOSED!!) Choose your Servant!
Chapter 1: Out of Time
Chapter 2: The Afterlife
Chapter 3: Reincarnation!
Chapter 4: A Troublesome Encounter
Chapter 5: A Crimson Demon
Chapter 6: The Masochist Crusader
Chapter 7: Cabbage Harvest!
Chapter 8: The Path of Explosion and The Dullahan
Chapter 9: A Knight with The Cursed Sword
Chapter 10: Everyone vs The Dullahan
Chapter 11: Out in the Winter
Chapter 12: The Lich, A Haunted Mansion, and the Living Doll.
Chapter 13: A Duel with a Zekken and a Reunion
Chapter 14: Dinner Time and a Succubus~!
Chapter 15: Siblings Reunited!
Chapter 16: The Destroyer
Spin-Off Chapter: An Explosion Date
Spin-Off Chapter: Teleporting to the Modern Era!
Spin-Off Chapter: Jack turns into an Adult!
Chapter 17: Kazuma's Trial
Chapter 18: Yunyun
Chapter 19: Keele's Dungeon
Chapter 20: The Dustiness Family
Chapter 21: Another General
Chapter 22: Another Day...
Chapter 23: A Vacation Trip!
Chapter 24: Running Hawk Kites
Chapter 25: Alcanretia
Chapter 26: Axis Church
Chapter 27: Problems in Alcanretia
Chapter 28: A Deadly Slime
Chapter 30: Orc Troubles and the Crimson Demon Clansmen!
Chapter 31: Visiting Families and a Mysterious Facility
Chapter 32: Going on a Tour!
Chapter 33: Sylvia and a Romantic Night
Chapter 34: Sylvia the Chimera
Chapter 35: Mutated Sylvia
Final Chapter: The End of Sylvia
Epilogue

Chapter 29: An Outrageous Letter

846 18 2
By CrazyPlatinum1899

-(Y/N)'s P.O.V-

It's been months since we defeated Hans the Deadly Poison Slime, and he was one of the Devil King's Generals. Anyways, Kazuma and the others decided to go on a Capture Quest by collecting Migrating Tuna.

Fishing is not my only thing, although Jack and I had another quest which is by killing more giant toads.

I killed another Giant toad using the 'Deadman's Guitar' aka my Scythe weapon as I panted for breath then I wiped the sweat off from my head.

(Y/N): "Phew! That should do it!" 

I said in relief as I managed to save some goats from the giant toads, although 3 goats were eaten alive, but I got angry at the toads for eating them and managed to kill them all, along with Jack who was by my side. 

(Y/N): You okay, Jack?

Jack: We're fine, mom. 

The two of us looked at the area to see a couple of dead giant toads and some goats were left alive.

Jack: Wow, look at the mess we've made!

Jack says with a surprised look on her face until you spoke up.

(Y/N): "Now, I wonder what Kazuma and the others are doing ..." 

I mutter to myself as then the silence was broken with a powerful explosion coming from a mile radius away from me.

Jack: That's Megumin's explosion!

(Y/N): Looks like it. Hop on to me, Jack. We're gonna see what's going on there.

Jack nods as she got on my back and I started carrying her all the way towards the explosion where Megumin was using my SuperSpeed.

...

I managed to get there in time and what I completely saw down there was...a destroyed boat, a bunch of Tuna flopping around, Darkness getting almost swallowed by the Tuna and I can see Megumin and the others completely destroyed.

Jack: Whoa, what happened here?

(Y/N): I think they must've messed up the quest... 

I mutter to myself before helping them.

-Time Skip-

Their quest was a failure because Megumin used her explosion on the boat, while I, on the other hand, got myself a reward for killing all the toads. 

So anyways, our party members were disappointed and didn't order anything except for Rin, Jack, and me because it's dinner time. Eventually, Megumin asked Kazuma about the points of her explosions as we waited for his response.

Kazuma: "Zero points." 

Kazuma says till then Megumin was shocked.

Megumin: "What?! Come on, today's Explosions magic was worth at least worth 120 points!"

Kazuma: It was worth nothing, and that's being generous! You let loose an explosion because you thought a monster was going to take our tuna?! What's the point if you blow up the fish too?! Would it kill you to learn some other advanced magic already?!

Darkness: "Kazuma, that's going too far."

Darkness tries to calm things down, but Kazuma calls her reek of fish and that made Darkness turned on. Aqua was complaining and crying her eyes out. Just then, we hear a bunch of female adventurers talking bad about Kazuma.

Female Adventurer 1: Isn't stealing underwear the only thing he's good at?

Female Arch Wizard: He's the kind of scumbag who'd dropkick a woman without a second thought!

Female Adventurers: Scumzuma! Scumzuma! Scumzuma!

I finished eating dinner as then suddenly we hear both doors opened instantly and then my head instantly turned in the direction to see Yunyun, she then approached us to Kazuma, but she seemed very intense.

Yunyun: "K-Kazuma-san..." She says nervously.

Kazuma: "Uh, Yeah?" Kazuma questions as Yunyun just tries to get her words out.

Yunyun: "I...I...I want to have Kazuma's children!"

When I hear those words from her towards Kazuma. We all turned to her with a dumbstruck expression, I wasn't the only one, but everyone was looking at her. That was obvious since Yunyun suddenly blurted that out as then Kazuma turns to us with a Lenny face as I gave him a nasty look.

Kazuma: (It's time for my popular phrase!)

-Time Skip-

After what had just happened in the Guild, we eventually head home and talked about it. So right now, Aqua and I were at the table, she was playing her cards while I, on the other hand, was petting Chomusuke. The others were talking about Yunyun's future or something like that till then eventually...

Yunyun: "The Crimson Demon Village is going to be wiped out!" 

Yunyun shouted as we stopped what we were doing and looked at her. Everything calmed down as we decided to have a meeting.

Rin: "So, what's going on exactly, Yunyun?" 

Rin asked her as she nods and pulls out a note. 

Yunyun: "I got this letter from my father..." Yunyun says.

(Y/N): "Your father?" 

I questioned as she nodded at me, then Megumin picks it up and reads it.

Megumin: "By the time you read this, I will surely have passed on."

We were somehow shocked a little as Megumin continues reading the letter.

Megumin: "It says the Crimson Demon Village is under attack by the Devil King's forces. A fortune-teller saw a future where the village would be devasted...But they also saw a light of hope. That light was the only survivor of the Crimson Demons, Yunyun." How is she the only survivor?

Megumin questions as Yunyun tells her to keep reading, but Megumin asks her what happened to herself. As then, Megumin continues reading the letter...

Megumin: "As the only survivor, she would meet a certain man in the town of beginners. This man, though unremarkable and with no special power, will become her spouse." 

Megumin says looking at Kazuma as Kazuma pointed at her.

Kazuma: "Why'd you look at me after reading that? And was that seriously all it took to convince you it was me?!" Kazuma exclaimed as Megumin continues reading.

Megumin: "Then, as time passes, the son born to her and this man would go on a journey. But the boy did now know...that he would be the one to avenge his clan and slay the Devil King..."

Megumin says Darkness, Aqua, and Kazuma gasped at what they just hear, but although I didn't really get it on what that note says...it sounded like a story to me. Aqua complains about Kazuma child and defeating the Devil King, everyone began to complain as I sighed at them,

(Y/N): "Hey Megumin, can you give me that note?" 

I asked Megumin as she nodded at me and handed the letter to me as Jack and I took a closer look at the letter. 

Megumin: "By the way, what are you going to do with it?" Megumin asked as everyone kept complaining.

(Y/N): "We need to examine this letter..."

I noticed there were also writing notes at the bottom right and it was almost folded.

Jack: Let us see...

Jack then unfolds it and to our little surprise...that it was just the first chapter of the story by some author named 'Arue'.

Jack: "Everyone, we don't think this is a letter. It's a story letter." 

Jack said to everyone as Yunyun began to scream in embarrassment and snatched the letter, crumpled it up, and threw it away.

Yunyun: "Arue, you idiot!"

Yunyun started screaming out of embarrassment and everyone was confused except for me and Jack because we examined the story letter as Kazuma started asking Yunyun who was kneeling on the carpet, wailing her eyes out.

(Y/N): "So much for that, who's Arue?" 

I asked Megumin since she's one of the Crimson Demons.

Megumin: "Arue's my classmate from the Crimson Demon Village. How should I put it; she's a weird girl aiming to be an author...?" 

Darkness then showed an expression of relief when she heard what Megumin said.

Rin: So it was just a chapter of a story then?

Jack: Yeah, it was just a story of a page...

Darkness: "Hmm? Wait, what about the first letter?" 

Darkness asked as Megumin picks up the first letter and reads it.

Megumin: "The contents of this one should be true. The Crimson Demons have been an eyesore to the Demon King's army for the longest time. This day was bound to come sooner or later anyway. They're probably getting serious about attacking the Crimson Demon village."

Megumin says as Kazuma didn't take it.

Kazuma: "Hey, wait, wait, what about my tender heart? Don't mess with me! I was prepared to take my pants off and now you tell me this? What about Yunyun? Yunyun and I will become sweet lovers, right?" 

Kazuma says as I sighed until Darkness steps up.

Darkness: "It won't happen. You're in the way, just step aside and play with Aqua... By the way, Megumin, why are you so calm as (Y/N)? Aren't you worried about your family and classmates? Your home village's in danger, right?" 

Prompted by Darkness's words, the wailing Yunyun lifted her head suddenly.

Yunyun: "That, that's right. Now's not the time to be crying! Hey Megumin, what should we do? I think it's true that our village's being attacked! What should we do?" 

Yunyun asked as Megumin spoke up...

Megumin: "We're the Crimson Demons that even the Demon King fears, right? I don't think the people in the village will helplessly await their demise. Also, if Yunyun, the daughter of the village chief, is here, the bloodline of the Crimson Demons won't be broken no matter what happens to the village. So, I think it would be better to think about it this way–everyone in the village will live on in our hearts–"

She was cut off by Yunyun strangling her using Megumin's collar and telling her that she was cold-hearted. So then later, after a while of talking, Yunyun leaves the Mansion returning her home lonely. 

...

(A/N: That's that~! Stay tuned for more~!) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 614 7
(M! Sukuna/Gojo Reader x Konosuba Harem) After dying a tragic death, Y/n was given the choices to go to the afterlife, be reborn, or be sent into an...
2.4K 44 10
"𝓓𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶? 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻... �...
298K 4.3K 41
(Y/N) (L/N) is a 15 year old kid. He has a great life from his years. Until he was caught up with a disease and was now dying. He then woke up in the...
12.4K 223 16
Y/N is a popular high school student in Japan however deep inside his friendly and cheerful persona, he is hiding his otaku self due to his strict up...