Mai Verstappen the Mafias gir...

By Beth652

F1 x England football Mai Verstappen is the daughter of Jos Verstappen, people think her family got rich by... More

Intro- one
Two
Three -stonesy
Four - him...
Five- the shot
Six- Mr Mount
Seven- jealousy
Eight- before the match
Nine -the match
10- the answer
Eleven - southgates story
Twelve - the race
Thirteen- the secret is out..
Fourteen-shots fired..
Fifteen - you heard that?
Sixteen- Mai you ruined my hair!
Seventeen- meeting the family
Eighteen- ...as in Jos Verstappen?
Nineteen- only cause i love ya
Twenty- trouble in paradise
Twenty one- i cant believe it, i dont believe it..
Twenty two- mase learns the truth
Twenty three- you got one slipper on!
Twenty four- is that really what you think of me princess?
Twenty five- only time will tell
Twenty six- its so peaceful out here
Twenty seven- a new chapter for mai
Twenty eight- i cant keep getting hurt
Twenty nine - 'biggest competitor'
Thirty - mase is a man with a plan
Thirty one- mason's plan in action
Thirty two- jesse the girlfriend stealer
Thirty four -the end

Thirty three - i do

1.3K 14 2
By Beth652

Mason's POV

I was in the middle of training when Tammy walked up to me with a worried look on his face. "What's wrong man?" I questioned. He turned his phone around so I could see. "Your girl has been pictured leaving hospital with Jesse.." he told me slowly.
"Thanks for letting me know...I'll message her now." I stuttered, running off the pitch to find my phone.

I quickly messaged Mai, she replied almost instantly saying she's okay and that we will talk about it later.
I spent the rest of training confused, trying to figure out what had happened.

Mai's POV

I had decided to rearrange meeting Sasha as I wasn't feeling up to it. Mason was home soon and I was extremely nervous to tell him. He had enough on his plate I don't want him to be stressed out even more, but then I can't lie to him, that's not right.

I was laying in bed watching peaky blinders, when I heard the front door open. Mase must be back from training, I have to tell him. I sighed, dreading what was coming.

Seconds later, the bedroom door opened and the bed dipped next to me. "Hey babe, how was training?" I asked, as he pulled me closer to him. "It was good but then I saw the news and got worried...what's happened Mai?" He asked, sitting up suddenly.
"This isn't how I wanted to tell you.." I sighed. He nodded and looked at me, waiting for me to go on. I hopped out of bed and grabbed the sonogram from my bag.
"Mase...I'm pregnant." I said as I handed him the picture.
I watched his eyes light up and a big smile form on his face. "That's amazing news, why didn't you tell me!" He asked, an excited but confused look on his face.
"Several reasons to be honest... firstly, I only found out yesterday, I was with Sasha and Jesse, which is why Jess was with me today. Secondly, I didn't want to disrupt your training. Thirdly, probably the most important reason... I didn't want to have a miscarriage and let you down again..." I admitted, looking anywhere but at him.
He lifted my chin, forcing me to look at him. "Mai baby this is amazing news, but if we do lose the baby again, we will get through it together. We are about to get married, as a couple you do go through hard things, but you have each other. Also this is way more important than training! I need you to talk to me baby, it won't stress me out I promise." He told me, placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.
I nodded and smiled at him. "I had my first scan today, im 6 weeks pregnant!" I told him excitedly as he beamed back at me.

"Mase I don't want to tell anyone yet, just incase we
do lose it, I can't deal with everyone around me feeling sorry for me...so can we wait until 12 weeks to tell people?"
"Of course darling." He replied holding me closer.
"Eewwwww you're sweaty go shower!" I demanded pushing him off me. He chuckled walking off to the bathroom.

Once Mason came back we got to talking about the wedding, and decided to still have it before the baby is born.

Time jump -7 months

My wedding was today! In a few hours I would marry the love of my life and be known as Mrs Mount.  Happily I'm still pregnant, although my tummy is absolutely huge, Im due in a few weeks time, we decided we didn't want to know the gender, we wanted it to be a surprise, although I believe it's a boy.
We chose to go ahead with the wedding still, as we didn't want to wait for years until we were married, we wanted to do it as soon as possible.

~
The wedding

I was getting the finishing touches to my make up and hair done when my family, John and Sasha walked in.
"Oh my god you look gorgeous!" Sasha screamed. I chuckled at her and returned the compliment.
My brother was going to be a groomsman, John on the other hand was going to walk me down the aisle with my dad. I wanted them both to give me away, as John has always protected me and been there for me when my dad was working, I thought it was important that he be up there with me.

~

We arrived at the church. As the music started my dad linked one arm, John the other. I smiled up at both of them as we walked through the big wooden door, following the bridesmaids and groomsmen.
As I walked towards the alter Mason turned around, staring at me in awe. "Wow you look gorgeous." He told me after my dad and John kissed my cheeks and sat down.
"You look so handsome Mase." I replied, not able to wipe the grin off my face.

~

"Mai Grace Verstappen, do you take Mason Tony Mount to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health?"
I looked up at Mason and smiled. "I do."

"Mr Mason Tony Mount, do you take Mai Grace Verstappen to be your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health?"
"I do."  He replied smiling.
I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.
Cheers erupted throughout the church as Mason leaned down to kiss me, sealing the deal.

We pulled apart, massive smiles on our faces. "Off to the reception now guys!" Mason announced to the many family and friends before us.

~

Me and Mason were sat on a table at the front. Declan the best man, Sasha my maid of honour. John, Jack, my family and Mason's family joining us on that table.

I heard someone clinking their glass and looked up to see Declan with a massive smirk on his face. "Time for the best man speech!" He yelled out.
Everyone turned to look at him.

"As most of you know, I'm Declan, Mason's best man. When Mase asked me to be his best man I just had to say yes.
I've known Mason for many years now, and he's asked me to talk today about what a great guy he is, so I can honestly say that he is handsome, brilliant, funny and char.... (TURNS TO MASE) ... Mase, I can't read your writing. What's this last word?"
Everyone chuckled as Mason shook his head at Declan. Dec rambled on telling various stories about Mase.

"Whilst doing my research about a best mans speech I came across some important information about marriage and would like to pass it on to you both.
Mai would you place your hand on the table please." I nodded and placed my hand up.
"Mase I'd like you to place your hand on top of Mai's hand." Mase looked him him weirdly but did it anyway, looking at Dec to carry on talking.
"I'm told this is the last time you'll have the upper hand so make the most of it." He winked, earning another chuckle from the guests, and a glare from me.

"Oh behalf of the bridesmaids and myself, I'd like to thank Mase and Mai for asking us to be a part of their special day, they have worked incredibly hard to make this wedding as perfect as it is.... I say they but I really mean Mai. Mase didn't do much." Dec chuckled to himself as I gave him an approving nod.

"And finally, Jack has a surprise for you.." Declan finished.

I looked around trying to locate Jack. Out of the corner of my eye I saw movement. I turned my head towards it and saw Jack... who's suit had disappeared.
"Oh my god."
He smirked. "Told ya I would be Maid of honour!" He yelled out to the now laughing guests.

(Can we just ignore my horrific editing skills... please and thanksss. I even made a picture Eloise105 )

"Jack this is amazing.... Okay, definitely maid of honour now! Sorry sash." I said giggling. "Honestly I'm fine with that, I think he deserves it." She replied, crying from laughter at how ridiculous her boyfriend is.
"You're so pretty Jack!" I told him, walking up to go and hug him. "I know right." He chuckled, flicking imaginary hair over his shoulders.
"Did you know about this?" I questioned my husband as he joined me and Jack. He shook his head in reply. "Only Dec knew, I needed him to introduce me in his speech, had to make a big entrance obviously." Jack smiled.

"You know, only the bride is meant to wear white Jack." I teased, the smile dropped from his face and was replaced with worry. "But since it's you, I'll let you off." I chuckled as the smile crept back onto Jack's face.

I was pulled away by Mason. "It's time for our first dance!" He told me, placing his hands around my waist as I reached up and placed my arms around his neck.
After mine and Mason's first dance, I danced with Jesse, John, Jack, Dan, my brother and my dad. Then, before I knew it, the night was over and we were on our way to the Maldives, for our honeymoon.

~

MaiMount

Liked by Masonmount and 7,886,367 others
Married my best friend ❤️

Comments
Masonmount- I love you wifeyy
-I love you more Mr Mount x

Johnstones- and there i was thinking I was your best friend....
-oh you are johno I love ya!

Sasharebecca- Congratulations guys! ❤️
-best bridesmaid!!

Jackgrealish- your welcome for the surprise ;)
-best surprise ever, couldn't ask for a better maid of honour ;)
-user54- wait what... jack was the maid of honour!
-Johnstones- Yh he worse a dress and everything!
-jackgrealish- don't you dare post any pictures I will murder all of you.
-awhh someone on their period? ;)

Authors note- next chapter is the last for this story :( will be writing a new one tho!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.4K 47
❝𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 �...
233K 5.8K 40
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵? 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥...
42.6K 772 40
Hi, i'm Mia Verstappen. Yes, Verstappen as in the younger sister of Max verstappen and this is my story! Disclaimer: the book does not follow the rea...
4.2K 108 15
P R O B L E M A T I C An age-old vendetta between two powerful families erupts into heartbreak instead of the infamous bloodshed. What happens when t...