All I Do Is Think Of You ~ Pr...

By scotts_totsxx

"๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ...๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ..." - ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ ๐˜‹... More

.๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐.
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six

Eighteen

513 29 11
By scotts_totsxx

ᴍᴀʏ 17ᴛʜ, 2006
—𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡—
{ʜᴏʟʟʏᴡᴏᴏᴅ ʜɪʟʟꜱ, ᴄᴀʟɪꜰᴏʀɴɪᴀ}

THE CONCEPT OF HAVING FRIENDS IS GREAT WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT UNTIL YOU HAVE FRIENDS LIKE COURTNEY. I truly adore Courtney but lord she's a mind reader and can smell out bullshit a mile away. This is good because she tells you how it is and never tries to beat around the bush but right now I can get less of it. She noticed my sour mood here and there so now I'm getting interrogated while getting ready for breakfast.

"Listen, all I'm saying is you aren't acting like your usual self. Do I need to whoop some ass?"

I burst out laughing, lean over as I stop mixing the pancake batter. "Court, No. I'm just been a little moody lately. My monthly is probably starting soon that's all. I'm sorry if I've been a Debby downer."

Courtney snickers, "You aren't a Debby Downer, Prince has been for the past week or so." She mentions and I didn't react hearing his name at all. "But you will be in a better mood since we are going to Vegas!" She claps her hands.

"You're acting like we will be shopping and exploring. We have to work, Court." I laugh.

"Yeah, but we will be Vegas and it's the first time for you. I'll make sure that you can still have a great time even if we have to work." Courtney fans over at me nonchalantly. I shake my head at her excitement but I knew that she will try for us to have a bit of fun. "Damn. I have to get him up." She glances at her phone and stands up from the table.

"Well, I'll have your blueberry pancakes ready in fifteen minutes," I told her as she thanks me and leaves out of the kitchen but she stops in her tracks, turning back to me. "Yeah?"

Courtney rests her hands on her hips, "I know he's not the ideal boss at times but he will come around." I frown with confusion as she just sends me a light small smile. "Prince can be a bit overwhelming at times, he means well and will apologize sooner than later." With that, she leaves the kitchen without me replying to her statement.

I never told her the full situation but maybe Prince did? Then again he's a private person and I'm sure that he did tell her she would be more involved. I take in her words while I continue working while humming along to my own tune in my head.

Today will be great.

That's all I have to think in my mind so I can just move on as the day goes on. It would be a lie if I said that I'm not bothered by the fact Prince has shut me out. Courtney has gotten me so I will just wait and see if he even will apologize or even acknowledge me in some way.

Las Vegas...This is gotta be fun.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·
𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔
𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐋𝐚𝐬 𝐕𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬, 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐝𝐚

One day of Vegas makes it seems like I'm not even here. Yes, I have seen some of the casinos and attracts on our way here but I feel like I'm in some type of dream. As if I'm just walking and breathing without thinking—like a zombie in a way but I can see what's happening around me. My thoughts are put on hold as I heard the familiar clicks of heels that only belong to Prince. I was just about to leave for the time being since he and the band should be on their way to rehearsal.

He walks into the living space of his luxurious hotel while I quietly sneak by, Prince glance at me and takes a seat on the couch. "Nariah."

I stop walking and shut my eyes in the process of saying a mini prayer to myself.  Slowly I turn, "Yes, Sir?"

Prince frowns deeply then motions for me to come over in his direction. I sigh, heading to the chair near the couch he was on with my chef coat and hat in my arms. He leans forward rubbing his hands together while we sat there in silence. I didn't hide my actions of watching him closely as he couldn't look me in the eyes—whatsoever.

"Am I here to just sit in awkward silence?"

"You're here because we need to address a few things." He answers me in a slightly stern tone. I rest my items in my lap and intertwine my hands as Prince finally looks me directly in the eyes. "Is that okay?"

I shrug, "Fine by me." I didn't know if I was supposed to speak if since he continues to be silent, I'm guessing to get his thoughts together. "May I say what I need to get off my chest?" I scoot slightly off the chair as Prince nods.

"Um...Well, this is as awkward for you as it is for me. I enjoy the side friendship we have—I know our work relationship comes first. You are my boss and I am your employee. The problem is that we both know what was gonna happen that night and you pushed me away."

"I didn't mean to do that—I don't think that I pushed you away."

I crank my neck back as I begin to glare in his direction. "So what exactly did you do?" My arms fold under my chest while trying not to become angry. "I think acting like we weren't going to kiss and telling me nothing happen is a bit like pushing me away along with the situation."

Prince sighs heavily, "I did push the situation away but I never pushed you away. I needed time to think about everything."

"You never said that."

"Because I—Nariah, this is too difficult for me."

I shut my eyes taking a deep breath to calm myself and then begin to chew on the inside of my cheek. Prince watches me with those big wide soulful eyes. "Just tell me that you didn't mean to do it and we can move on from it, Prince. You say it's difficult for you but imagine how confused I am right now? How is it difficult for you?"

He starts to get annoyed by my tone, I can tell from the look on his face. "I know that you are feeling confused by all of this—It's just I can't wrap my head around it fully. Just please work with me right now, Riah." Prince stresses.

"Okay," I mumble. "Say what you need to say."

Prince looks down at his hands before glancing back into my eyes once again. Fear sits in the bottom of my stomach as he opens his mouth. "I like you."

"I like you too, Prince?" I said back in a confusing tone as he laughs. "What?"

"No, I like you. I like your energy and spirit. I like seeing you every day and the gorgeous smile that you give everyone you see. It's much more but..." Prince sighs and smiles lightly while I'm stunned by his words. "I really like you, Nariah. Yes, it's possibly crazy because we just met and you work for me but I--"

"You like me?" I whisper, and everything is starting to click in my mind. From how he treats me, what he has done for me and how Courtney was already speaking on it. He slowly nods his head, "Wow...I'm—wow." Just lost for words completely.

"I needed to share that with you even if you don't feel the same way. I did want to kiss you that night but I didn't know if that was because I was lonely or because I actually wanted to kiss you." He explains in the act of me in a full haze of this moment, my eyes are just staring at the cream-colored vase on the coffee table in front of me. "If you are uncomfortable, I understand--"

I raise my hand for him to stop speaking which he did. Slowly, I begin gathering thoughts of if I liked him back. It's many times I've said he's beyond handsome, but Prince is honesty one of the best human beings I have met in my life. He's a genuine soul, I enjoy being in his company and he gives me butterflies every time I see or speak with him.

"I like you too," I say once again and this time he doesn't laugh. Prince seems surprised by my answer but it's the truth. "I...I feel the same way which is mind-blowing for me because I never thought you were like me in another way. And I'm just now realizing I feel the same." Every word came out of my mouth with ease and slowly my nerves calm down. He gently gives me a tiny smile as I lean back in the chair covering my face. "Oh my god..."

"Nariah, it's better that we got this out in the open. The tension between us was growing."

I spoke with my eyes still covered, "That's because you started the tension."

"It's not great to play the blame game." He snorts. "I agree that I wasn't the best person to be around that past week or so but I told you why. It's difficult."

Before even opening my mouth to speak again—I stop myself from saying anything senseless. He's obviously not gonna tell me why this is so difficult. I get that he's my boss, and it's not exactly ideal for us to be 'together' but something else is missing.

"So what happens now? Nothing? We act like this never happened?" I finally uncover my face and look him straight into the eyes. My words aren't harsh—I just want to know how I'm supposed to handle this situation. Prince just stares at me, slowly I became emotional and frustrated. "Just tell me and stop looking at me like that...Please." I whisper, I felt my eyes watering up and his demeanor changes quickly.

Prince motions for me to sit beside him, first I hesitated but place my things on the chair and got up to sit on the same couch as him. With some distance. He turns to me while sighing, "Riah, I care about you. I probably care about you more than I should and as I said, I like you. It's been a while since I've had someone like you to make me smile and be comfortable." He shares with me as I crack a small grin but couldn't look at his eyes just yet.

"You probably know about what I just had to go through with my last relationship. Everyone should know now." Prince scoffs. He's right—the news of his divorce was released last week publicly. I didn't read any of the details because Courtney already shared most of them with me. "I vowed that I wouldn't get involved with another woman for a long time after my last divorce. I stuck to my word until you came along—"

"Did I mess up your plans?"

"Yes." He answers nonchalantly, my head snaps up in his direction. I was expecting to see a serious stern expression from him but he's smirking. I tilt my head with confusion. "You messed up everything but in a good way. I believe that everything happens for a reason. You're here for many reasons, Riah."

"I'm here to be your personal chef. What other reasons am I supposed to be here for? That wasn't on the job application." I slide in a small joke and he chuckles.

Prince holds out his hands waiting for me to rest mines in them. I carefully place my hands in his hands, he smiles. "You're a great person, conversationalist, company, and friend to me. It's rare to meet someone that barely knows anything about me. I—I can't explain it."

"You know it makes sense now," I spoke, he frowns lightly. "Everything you did for me. Taking me away from what I was going through with Leon, keeping me safe, helping me out with a place to stay and live in. You didn't have to do anything nor get involved. You did it because you cared—not just as a friend either." I called him out and for the first time, I get to see Prince blushing and get embarrassed. My hands squeeze his hands.

"I did everything because you needed someone there for you."

"Have you ever did that for anyone else in your life that you just met?"

The silence told me everything I needed to know when he didn't reply to my questions. I'm sure Prince has helped people in his life—especially friends and family but a stranger like me? He's the type of person who does something for someone and doesn't like to harp on it. Prince does his good deeds and never looks back on them. I think that ties into who he is as a person and probably his religion as well.

We gaze into each other's eyes with smiles on our lips. I didn't know what to do but smile—move closer towards him. "So what now?" I spoke quietly.

Prince takes one of his hands away from mines to graze my cheek while I lean in, our lips touch gently. Kissing someone felt so foreign but his lips felt like heaven against mines. I couldn't help myself from smiling within the kiss and neither could he—my hand rest on his chest. Something such as an innocent kiss grew more as his tongue drags across my bottom lip and gently tugs making a moan slip from my mouth.

One of my legs drapes over him in the process of giving him full access causing us to fall into a lip-locking session. Things were moving quickly—so quickly that I didn't even know he pull me up into his lap until my arms were around his neck still kissing his lips. Something came over me, over both of us but it felt fantastic to have that rush of energy and lust.

His hands place themselves on my lower back, I move back from the kiss but his lips continue traveling down my cheek, jaw, and soon my neck. "P-Prince..." I stutter out in a soft tone, causing him to chuckle against my skin—sending vibrations and making me even weaker.

Prince spends his time nibbling on my ear, before speaking. "I like it when you say my name like that." He says in a slight raspy tone, I bit down on my lip to hide my smile. "Nariah, you're gonna get me in trouble. I swear you are, Mama."

"I don't care," I replied, in the act of rolling my hips and leaning into the crook of his neck to leave him sweet kisses. "I don't think I need to be worried."

Before he could even say anything back, we both heard the door of his penthouse suite opening and closing. The two of us jump back away from each other like teenagers that were caught by parents. Prince points to the side room in which I grab my things and rush inside. Just as I close the door gently—I heard Jackie speaking to Prince about the new schedule for this upcoming week.

I've noticed that I am in his bedroom, I didn't go far away from the door but heavily glance over the room. My ear press up against the door to listen for when it's safe to leave.

"Sorry to bother you but Courtney is downstairs handling the other mission you sent her on," Jackie says.

"It's fine. I'll look over this after I take a nap."

Jackie laughs, "You never take naps. You must be tired then."

"Something like that." Prince snickers, "You needed anything else?" He was rushing him out, I know it.

Jackie continues to ask questions and tell him about the schedule that Courtney has made. I decided to stop listening and take in the fact I just had a hot-ass make-out session with Prince. PRINCE! What the hell happen? How did it get there?

Well, I know how we got there...

Okay well yes but that was some first kiss! I would expect something like a peck or gentle kiss but that was just...wow. But now I have a much bigger situation on my hands.

"Riah?" Prince calls for me, "You can come out now."

I shake off all my thoughts for now and open the door of his bedroom to see Prince smirking. "We could have been caught," I told him.

"But we aren't."

This is only the beginning of many hidings, secrets, and lustful moments. I wish I would have prepared myself more for them...

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

A/N: Hey everyone💜 Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for the wait but with school and work, I don't have much time😩

Comment and give this chapter a vote please

Until next time💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 352 33
โ™ ๏ธ Will they just research or use their obsessions for something else? Prince and Janet Jackson are not famous in this story WARNING: This story invo...
124K 5.1K 20
"Sebastian! What's up?" I asked, slamming my computer shut. "Are you the owner of Advice Addict? The one advertised in the weekly newsletters?" He as...
10.2K 421 41
What would happen if Prince fell in love obsessively with a modest waitress named Missy? And she rejected his advances? Will Prince cross reason and...