Last Time | b. boston jr

By humansunflower

in which she did the worst thing imaginable or in which they were both swore it would be just one last time More

LAST TIME
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
035
036
037
038
EPILOGUE

034

3.2K 221 80
By humansunflower

◆ ◆ ◆

liked 302,322 people
asunnyday I'll love you forever, Pops.

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN DISABLED.

liked by 256,119 people
hoopershaderoom This picture was sent in by a follower who snapped this picture of Brandon Boston and Sunday Howard in her hometown of Louisville! #baewatch 👀

view all comments

user fucking FINALLY HOLY SHIT

user it took y'all niggas forever

user as she should! purr!

user so no ones gonna talk about how Kim said that he cheated...?

◆ ◆ ◆

july 14th, 2026
5:13 pm

BRANDON SHOVED THE LAST moving box into the back of his car and then dusted it off, "That's the last box. You sure have a lot of shit, little boy."

The July sun was no longer hot on his gray t-shirt covered back and around the slightly run down neighborhood, you could see a few people sitting on their various porches, smoking, talking or just people watching.

Noah was sitting on the curb on the outside of his and Sunday's childhood home while she was standing on front lawn, in a deep conversation with the realtor.

Brandon looked down at the younger boy, noting the cut on his face, "You ready to see D.C again?"

"I guess," Noah mumbled then his gaze moved to the sold sign a foot behind him and then to his sister on the other side of the house, "What could she be talking about now? What's left to say?"

"Some business stuff," Brandon looked over to Sunday as well and let a little smile form on his face.

"Gross. Don't do that, heathen."

Brandon snickered a little at the old nickname and then sat down next to Sunday's little brother, "Don't do what? Smile?"

"Smile like that at her. You're giving her false hope." Noah said in a candid tone.

"What do you mean?" Brandon raised one eyebrow.

"Exactly what I said. You're giving her false hope," Noah turned and looked at him, "Do you know how much you broke her breaking up with her the first time?"

Brandon released a little sigh.

He should've known that this conversation was coming, as he had performed the 'If you hurt her again...' talk with his younger cousin Kylah and her now fiance, Sharife.

"I... I understand." Brandon chose to say.

"No, you really don't. All she would talk about was marrying you and how you guys only had two more years to go before you would think about it or whatever the hell your timeline is," Noah scoffed, "I don't need you breaking her again. I really don't. If you're not gonna marry her this time around just leave us be."

Brandon licked his bottom lip in contemplation, trying to choose his next words carefully.

Noah was still in grief and acting out so Brandon had no problem giving the teenager leeway for his emotions.

"Noah," Brandon began, "I love your sister. I've made my mistakes, yes, but I've never stopped caring for her or stopped loving h-."

"You need more than love to make a relationship work. I'm only fifteen but even I know that. Let's just change the subject. I shouldn't have even brought it up. I feel like whatever you say next is gonna piss me off." Noah waved Brandon off.

"Don't talk to him like that," Sunday snapped as she moved to stand in front of the two guys, "He didn't do anything to you. He's been trying to actively help the both of us."

"Save it, Sunday. He's not helping with shit and I don't have to be nice just because you decided to be stupid and take him back. " Noah scoffed once more as he rose to his feet and then got into the backseat of Brandon's car, slamming the door behind him.

Brandon and Sunday both watched the teenager go and she rubbed her forehead with a groan, "I need a glass of wine and a big ass aspirin dealing with him."

Brandon stood and pulled her into his arms, wrapping both limbs around her shoulders, "It's just a phase, I'm sure."

"Yeah, I know." She mumbled against his chest, "What time is it?"

Brandon pulled his phone out of his back pocket, "5:18 pm."

"Ugh, we're gonna be driving all night. You want the first stretch?" Sunday asked as she stepped back.

"Can we go now?" Noah bellowed from the now open window and then rolled it back up.

"Quick question," Brandon gently took hold of Sunday's wrist, "The living situation. You're going back to your apartment?"

Sunday gave him an odd expression, "Of course. Why wouldn't I?"

"Because it only has two bedrooms and there's gonna be three people living there."

"So what do you suggest?" Sunday tilted her head up a little at him.

"Well, I got a nice condo now off of Biltmore Street, two bedrooms, three baths, nice school district..." Brandon trailed off and allowed her to take the hint.

"You want me.. Us to move in? Are you sure?" Sunday inquired, her tone full of disbelief and hesitation.

"Yeah but by the way you said that, I'm guessing that you're not." Brandon pursed his lips a little to the side.

"If it was just me, you know I would say yes but it's not now so..." Sunday breathed out a little, "Can I get some time to think about it?"

The answer stung a little but he could understand why this was her reaction, so Brandon simply gave her a half smile then nodded.

Sunday got onto her toes to give Brandon a short kiss and then dug her hand into his front pocket.

"Ma, what are you doing?" Brandon laughed.

"Got it!" Sunday cheered a little and then waved around his car keys, "I wanna drive first. If you don't mind."

Brandon rolled his eyes in a playful way, "Go ahead."

He strolled over to the passenger side of the car and glanced in the rearview mirror that Sunday was now adjusting.

Noah was resting the right side of his face against the closed window, not looking at either of them.

The car finally started then began to roll forward and out of the now former neighborhood the Howards had lived in.

NOTE FROM KY
vote & comment, porfa!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 122 11
π˜šπ˜—π˜π˜• π˜–π˜π˜ π˜–π˜ π˜π˜™π˜–π˜” "π˜‰π˜“π˜π˜•π˜‹"
357K 14.9K 61
even the good girls can make bad decisions.
378K 16.3K 59
in which it was first all a bet to him or in which she learns vulnerability
63 0 21
All Brooklyn James wanted was casual sex; nothing more, nothing less. And she got it all three years of her college years. Screwing her way through h...