Ask/Dare SCPs and author

By UniteTogether

SCPs who you can ask questions: SCP-001 "Scarlet King" SCP-001 "Gate Guardian" SCP-035 SCP-049 SCP-049-J SC... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Addendum Ask-106
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Addendum Ask-New objects
Part 10
Conversation
Part 11 - Ask and Dare
Conversation 2
Part 12
Part 13
Bedroom
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Broken brotherhood
Part 18
Part 19
Ignorance
Part 20-J
New SCPs
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Therapy
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37-A
Part 37-B
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62.1
Part 62.2
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 74 - War
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Omniversal War
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88

Part 73

5.3K 9 5.1K
By UniteTogether

Author: Before we start, I have a question to you readers. Are comments for you also bugged? *To Author?*
How much time do we have before he finds us?

Author?: If nobody tells him how to find us or where to search, then at least few weeks.

953: Is our army prepared?

Author: I have gathered few readers to help us battle 5205.

5025: And I have prepared defences around this universe.

953: And what if all of that fails?

Author: ...

Author?: ... This will be our only solution?

Author: Unfortunataly yes. Our most powerful but the only way to prevent 5205 from destroying everything.

5025: Uhm... What are you talking about?

Author: ... I cannot tell you, this is the final solution in case everything else fails. I will activate it with my last piece of mind.

5025: What is this weapon? Is this dangerous?

Author: ... I can only say... That if I activate this, all of you will vanish.

953: Wait, what?!

Author: ... Lets pray that it won't be necesarry. Lets start with questions.

IanGametion

Author: *Indicates at Ian* There he is. And yeah, I am fine, but in a different body.

Author: *Catches Ian* Don't try it. 5205 will kill you if you step out of this universe.

953: Yeah, but in order to delete 5205, Author would have to delete the entire universe by deleting the entire story.

Author: ...

953: No...

Author: Yes... If everything else fails, I will delete everything in order to prevent 5205 from destroying everything. The entire Ask and the entire story about him. This is my final weapon which I don't want to use.

953: If you do that...

Author: Your entire multiverse will reset to a point where Scarlet King was still a danger, but 5205 never got created.

953: ...

Author: ... Lets hope that it won't be necesarry.

*Camera moves to 5̵̪̹͓͚̍͛͘͝͝͝͠2̷̻͍̹̯̗́͝0̵̭̥͙̩̰̻̘̓̇̇̊̈́̉̑5̶̰͚̺̫̫̜̍́̐̍̈*

NathanielFalen

5̵̪̹͓͚̍͛͘͝͝͝͠2̷̻͍̹̯̗́͝0̵̭̥͙̩̰̻̘̓̇̇̊̈́̉̑5̶̰͚̺̫̫̜̍́̐̍̈: I don't care! I will achieve my goals

alone, and nobody will stop me!

*Camera moves to the Author*

Author: First you are trying to get me and 953 to fuck and get her pregnant, in order to fulfill your pact with 5205, and now you say that he pissed you off?

953: We need everyone to defeat 5205.

Author: I know... Fine, you can join and help us, but don't try to backstab me.

*Camera moves back to 5̵̪̹͓͚̍͛͘͝͝͝͠2̷̻͍̹̯̗́͝0̵̭̥͙̩̰̻̘̓̇̇̊̈́̉̑5̶̰͚̺̫̫̜̍́̐̍̈*

5̵̪̹͓͚̍͛͘͝͝͝͠2̷̻͍̹̯̗́͝0̵̭̥͙̩̰̻̘̓̇̇̊̈́̉̑5̶̰͚̺̫̫̜̍́̐̍̈: *Puts a shield around Bright* First

you break our pact, and now expect me

to allow you to do that?! *Looks into

Bright's eyes* I am giving you power of

chainsaws. Summon them wherever you

want and destroy our enemies!

Bright: Yes my lord.

105: *Gets caughts and pulled out of the universe*

5̵̪̹͓͚̍͛͘͝͝͝͠2̷̻͍̹̯̗́͝0̵̭̥͙̩̰̻̘̓̇̇̊̈́̉̑5̶̰͚̺̫̫̜̍́̐̍̈: You fool! I knew that you will try to

do that, so I have put a tracking device

on her! Now I can easily track all of you!

*Camera moves back to the Author*

105: ... You are a fool if you think that this serum will make me abandon my master 5205! *Tries to grab her camera but gets immobilized by 5025*

5025: And it didn't work...

105: *Starts coughing* What... What is happening to me... *Loses consciousness*

5025: Or it did work, but after some time. Now we have to wait for her to wake up.

953: Finally... Thank you!

*Camera moves back to 5̵̪̹͓͚̍͛͘͝͝͝͠2̷̻͍̹̯̗́͝0̵̭̥͙̩̰̻̘̓̇̇̊̈́̉̑5̶̰͚̺̫̫̜̍́̐̍̈*

5205: You fool! Thanks to you I know exactly where all of you are hiding! I only need few more minutes.

*Camera moves back to Author*

105?: With Cain? No, I am with Abel.

Author?: Me too, their fish tastes good.

Author: It better be ours. We have less time because of this tracking device.

sunnyjeanlubao

Author: Sure, we need as many people as possible.

343: *Appears* If you guys lose this, then I will help. *Dissapears*

*Camera moves back to 5̵̪̹͓͚̍͛͘͝͝͝͠2̷̻͍̹̯̗́͝0̵̭̥͙̩̰̻̘̓̇̇̊̈́̉̑5̶̰͚̺̫̫̜̍́̐̍̈*

5̵̪̹͓͚̍͛͘͝͝͝͠2̷̻͍̹̯̗́͝0̵̭̥͙̩̰̻̘̓̇̇̊̈́̉̑5̶̰͚̺̫̫̜̍́̐̍̈: Hah! Because I thought that some

of you are smart enough to save your

lives! But don't worry, I will turn all of

you into my slaves anyway!

A_Bag_of-ice

106: Thank you, but do you have something from French army? It would also make a fine addition to my collection.

rjnehhbwgwtb

*Camera moves back to Author*

001: A treasure greater than all gold, diamonds and wealths on Earth together.

ElementalistAngel

096?: Sure, but we have to end before 5205 arrives.

Author: I have no clue! He suddenly went crazy, and I have no idea what or who... could have... corrupted... him...

953: Author?

Author: Oh God... Oh. My. God. I think I know what is the reason!

953: ?

Author: Few weeks ago we were helping IG and IA from IanGametion , and 5205 was fighting with an Omniversal creature called Absorber.

953: And?

Author: It was weak and couldn't make its own attacks, but it could absorb any attack of its attackers and use it as theirs. And it wouldn't be a big deal, if not the fact that Absorber's attacks were Centillion (10^303) times stronger than its original user.  And 5205's mistake was using extremely powerful attacks first, instead of trying to delete its powers with command prompt.

953: But he defeated it, so what's the deal?

Author: ... At the very end, Absorber sent a powerful attack at me, but 5205 took it at himself, before killing this thing. He got wounded in this fight, and I think that the final attack of this Absorber has something to do with a corruption which took over his body. And that's where my theory comes in.

953: ?

Author: This wasn't Absorber's first defeat, they have lost earlier multiple times, but each time they came back in their killer's body. They have used 5205's weakness - caring about others, and used it againts him. 5205 probably tried to fight it, but Absorber slowly took control. They have also masked with 5205's feelings and personality in order to prevent us from finding the truth.

953: That's...

5025: A fucked up theory...

Author?: He may be correct though.

5025: ... If that's true, what are our chances of survival?

Author: With all those people who want to help us... No... Even with them, we are dead. This thing will adapt to everything used againts them and use it againts their user. This is a fight which we cannot win...

Author?: We can and we will! 096?, you have one more question to answer.

096?: *Checks the question* That's because in the past people were laughing at me and they were making jokes about my appearance.

Nerdy_Raichu-Mobilw

5025: Greeting Astro, it is a pleasure to meet you. However this place is not safe anymore, 5205 will arrive in few moments, and only people who want to fight with him should stay.

*Camera moves back to 5̵̪̹͓͚̍͛͘͝͝͝͠2̷̻͍̹̯̗́͝0̵̭̥͙̩̰̻̘̓̇̇̊̈́̉̑5̶̰͚̺̫̫̜̍́̐̍̈*

iamPESTILENCE

5̵̪̹͓͚̍͛͘͝͝͝͠2̷̻͍̹̯̗́͝0̵̭̥͙̩̰̻̘̓̇̇̊̈́̉̑5̶̰͚̺̫̫̜̍́̐̍̈: You mean fully?

173: When our master 5205 finds him, he will be terminated in 5205's glory.

106: Et nous allons manger tous les univers et les conquérir.

939: And here is the food which my master 5205 will give me. Yes, I am looking at you, my tasty snack.

682-1: I am also the one which will devour universes for the glory of our master 5205.

049: You are a reality bender, so you are showing me an illusion. However, 5205 will show you the true meaning of this world.

035: But it won't be as loud as 5205's victim's screams.

John: It is fine, 5205 will bring them to our side.

Bright: Only if you join us.

5̵̪̹͓͚̍͛͘͝͝͝͠2̷̻͍̹̯̗́͝0̵̭̥͙̩̰̻̘̓̇̇̊̈́̉̑5̶̰͚̺̫̫̜̍́̐̍̈: I am aware of that.

A͇͚̾͡u̡͔̗̹͈̳̫̠̽͑̊t͒̂ͨ̚ḧ́o̰̻̪͕ͨͫͧ̀r̵͎̞̰̳͇̱͙̟̂̆: No. I am a better version of him.

096: I am not crying anymore, but our victims will.

073: Yes, that's exactly what would happen.

076: *Pulls out another sword* Sorry but yes.

*Camera moves back to Author*

Author: The thing is that he did, and that's the problem.

*Camera moves back to 5̵̪̹͓͚̍͛͘͝͝͝͠2̷̻͍̹̯̗́͝0̵̭̥͙̩̰̻̘̓̇̇̊̈́̉̑5̶̰͚̺̫̫̜̍́̐̍̈*

5̵̪̹͓͚̍͛͘͝͝͝͠2̷̻͍̹̯̗́͝0̵̭̥͙̩̰̻̘̓̇̇̊̈́̉̑5̶̰͚̺̫̫̜̍́̐̍̈: I already have that, but perhabs I

have treated you too harshly? You could

be a worthy ally, if you would like to join.

And no, 105 didn't have any horny thoughts.

939: I will eat him then.

*Camera moves back to Author*

Scarlet King: I have all my old powers back already, I am not small anymore.

*Camera moves back to 5̵̪̹͓͚̍͛͘͝͝͝͠2̷̻͍̹̯̗́͝0̵̭̥͙̩̰̻̘̓̇̇̊̈́̉̑5̶̰͚̺̫̫̜̍́̐̍̈*

JTTfanforlife7693

999: *With corrupted voice* Of course you can. But you have to join 5205's side.

*Camera moves back to Author*

ArthurPendragon616

Author?: *Grabs the sword* If this is a corruption, then it should work, but if that's truely this Absorber, then I am afraid that this may not be enough.

Author: Lets watch it quickly, 5205 is coming.

5025: You are not wrong, he is already destroying my traps!

Author: ... *Watches the video* This is the music that plays when I have to wake up at mondays.

5025: ... I hope it isn't the same corruption that corrupted 5205. Also, 5205 will arrive in 3... 2... 1...

5̵̪̹͓͚̍͛͘͝͝͝͠2̷̻͍̹̯̗́͝0̵̭̥͙̩̰̻̘̓̇̇̊̈́̉̑5̶̰͚̺̫̫̜̍́̐̍̈: *Opens a portal* Knock knock!

Everyone: *Aims at 5205 and corrupted Author*

5̵̪̹͓͚̍͛͘͝͝͝͠2̷̻͍̹̯̗́͝0̵̭̥͙̩̰̻̘̓̇̇̊̈́̉̑5̶̰͚̺̫̫̜̍́̐̍̈: Hah... And you think that you stand

a chance againts me...

Author: Maybe tell us your real name then?!

5̵̪̹͓͚̍͛͘͝͝͝͠2̷̻͍̹̯̗́͝0̵̭̥͙̩̰̻̘̓̇̇̊̈́̉̑5̶̰͚̺̫̫̜̍́̐̍̈: ?

Author: You are not 5205, you are somebody, who took over his body.

5̵̪̹͓͚̍͛͘͝͝͝͠2̷̻͍̹̯̗́͝0̵̭̥͙̩̰̻̘̓̇̇̊̈́̉̑5̶̰͚̺̫̫̜̍́̐̍̈: *Starts glitching* You are not

wrong young Author. My name is...

*Shows their true face*

Author:  I knew it...

Absorber: ABSORBER! *Sends a powerful beam of energy at them*

5025: *Blocks it* We need a bit more time, TIME STOP!

Absorber: *Gets stopped in time*

Everyone: *Gets stopped in time*

5025: To all of you readers! Please! Send your most powerful attacks to us! Use them againts the Absorber! I beg you! I have no idea how long I can keep everything in here stopped in time, you have to hurry!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 204 60
The Newborns and the New Gods, as well as the Groups of Interests, in the SCP Universe. They thought they had succeeded in preventing the Scarlet Kin...
87.9K 1.4K 23
You have been working for enourmous IT corporation. You didn't believe anymore in paranormal things like SCP foundation, because you were too old for...
179K 4K 81
Y/N was Captured when they were around the age of 19 years old. Y/N never had an average life even before they got captured by the scp foundation. ...
142K 6.2K 25
It was known to be flirtatious and charming, but when it came to you, it seemed to be excessive. Working hard your whole life, it came as a surprise...