S e c r e t

By dumbkdawg

The secret twelfth Harbinger, serving under the tsaritsa. For all everyone knew, there were only eleven.. Al... More

Chapter 1- Who?
Chapter 2- Realization.
Chapter 3- You can keep it.
Chapter 4- Friend.
Chapter 5- Meeting Childe.
Chapter 6- I had fun.
Chapter 7- I'd rather not.
Chapter 8- Dinner plans.
Chapter 9- Stay With Me.
Chapter 10- Can I Keep It?
Chapter 11- Order Something.
Chapter 12- I did it.
Chapter 13- Ajax.
Chapter 14- Him.
Chapter 15- Betrayal.
Chapter 16- Tartaglia.
Chapter 17- Torn.
Chapter 18- I would.
Chapter 19- Trap.
Chapter 20- Disgrace.
Chapter 21- Heavy.
Chapter 22- I promise.
Chapter 23- Beautiful <3
Chapter 24- Interrupting?
Chapter 25- Always.
Chapter 26.5- I Love You Too.
Chapter 26.5- Jealous.
Chapter 27- Orders.
Chapter 28- Snowball.
Chapter 29- Chopsticks.
Chapter 30.5- Your perspective.
Chapter 31- Breathless.
Chapter 32- Wait.
Chapter 33- Pancakes.
Chapter 34- Why?
Chapter 35- The Beginning of the End.
Chapter 36- My Dear.
Chapter 37- Safe.
Chapter 38- Found.
Chapter 39- Dying.
Chapter 40- Final Strike.
Epilouge

Chapter 30.5- His Perspective.

1.3K 37 19
By dumbkdawg

It isn't like me to just defy her highness like that. My job as a harbinger was serve her, to fulfill her desires.

For a little more information, I received a letter from the tsaritsa while staying at the Northland bank. It didn't make any sense. She kept y/n a secret for years, yet she needed to know more about her? Her highness is the one who has known her the longest.

But once again, this was all just one of her tests. I've been through them, so have the rest of the harbingers. She never cared for any of you, for you were all just her pawns.

I wish I wouldn't have kept so much from y/n. I have to admit, she's taught me what it's like to have fun.

I'm stuck.

I remember the exact moment I read the letter. It felt as if someone had punched a hole through my chest. Leave you? Betray you? Why? You were sitting on the couch across from me, watching my every move. I couldn't freak out. I didn't want you to find out. And I will not let you find out.
The exact writing....

Thank you for your wonderful work, Tartaglia. I am hopeful that you will return to me with useful information. I want to hear everything you have gathered about your fellow harbinger, y/n.

Based on what you deliver, this will help further decide y/n's future. You've witnessed how it has gone for others, so I best suggest you are completely honest with me. From further on, you are to leave her side. You are to never speak with her, no matter what she tries to bother you. I do not care what relationship the two of you have formed, for the time is now up. Don't disappoint me, Tartaglia.

I am expecting you,

~The Tsaritsa.

Just drop everything like that? Usually I wouldn't have a problem betraying someone like that. But yet, I can't just sell off her life like that. I won't allow it, not easily forgiven.

Do I just lie to her highness? Or do I tell the truth?
What if I'm caught? No.
This is going to work. My mother is assured of it.
But, I feel incredibly guilty going behind her highnesses back, disobeying her orders. What I am about to commit is a crime punishable by death.

What happened to the Childe who obliged to any order, no matter who he hurt? He couldn't care less about who stood in his way. What makes you so special that he would be willing to sacrifice his life for you? He couldn't care about love, he was forbidden to feel that emotion.

How did you manage to change him? What made you so interesting? What made him so protective of you? Sure, you could defend yourself, but he didn't want you ever in combat. You've only known each other for a matter of months but it's felt like forever.

Why is he willing to drop his duties as a harbinger for you?

Why?

Not even he knew the answer to that question.

But that no longer mattered. For you were no longer the tsaritsa's property.

For you, my dear.

Are now his.
____________________________________
Chapter 30.5- End.

A/N- thank you everyone for your support, I love reading all of your comments. I know this isn't the best written, but your comments make me want to keep writing this disaster <3

It is nearing the end, but I have a lot in store for the remainder of the story. If there are any requests for further fanfics, I will gladly take them~ I really want to write one about either Kaeya or Diluc!

I have to get back to working on my homework now, but I will try and write the other half of this chapter and have it up later! Make sure you eat, and hydrate yourself! <3

Bye bye for now, my lovelies 💞

~Author Kendi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 228 12
" 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘯...
16.3K 462 12
You were just an ordinary citizen of Mondstadt, nothing too special about you. The only thing that made you stand out from others was your kindness...
59.5K 1.5K 40
He is one of the harbingers of the fatui and is quite strict when it comes to work affairs. You work under him and you and childe don't really get o...
168K 7.1K 32
in which you were the prince of snezhnaya's royal guard. childe tartaglia x fem!reader royal AU warnings: - strong language - sexual content art on c...