HIS UNFORGETFUL WIFE ✓ [Publi...

By YsabelleMonte2

She has it all except his heart. She had done both amazing and ridiculous things but was still treated as a... More

Prologue
1. The Result
2. Too late
3. The Fall
4. Old friend
5. CEO
6. The Zimmers
7. Formidable Duo
8. Urges
9. Changes
10. Zimmer Grand Ball
11. Third encounter
12. Hospitality
13. Alexander Gates
YSABELLE MONTE'S Books
14. Shabby
16. Voidable
17. Appeal
18. Prince and Princess
19. The Reverend
20. The Church
21. Feelings
22. Bare
23. Obligations and Duties
24. Promise
25. Her
26. Transition
27. The Ellison Gala
28. A Night
29. Enlighten
30. Revelation
31. A day
32. New chapter
33. Orders
34. Say it
35. Checkmate
36. Rewrite
Hey!
37. Clash
38. The Start
39. Rings
40. As One
41. Wonderland
42. Avenge
43. Countermeasure
44. Surprises
45. Heir
46. Mr. & Mrs.
EPILOGUE 1
EPILOGUE 2
Bonus Chapter

15. Shield

106K 4.4K 409
By YsabelleMonte2

🎵 Nothing could keep us apart...
You'd be the one I was meant to find 🎵

#######

Yushkova Mansion

"How did she know?" Victoria asked while pacing left and right inside the library.

"I don't know madam." Zuzu replied honestly.

"Zuzu, promise me that you won't tell anyone about him. Even if you'll be out of the mansion." Victoria looked at the old maid intently.

"Yes, madam. My loyalty remains with you." The old maid said.

"Very well."

--------------

"Devon, can you help me with this?" Ariel requested from the man to zip up her dress.

Devon absent-mindedly did it while sighing. Lately, the woman was spending as if she doesn't have enough possessions. Her closet is full, her shoe cabinet is crowded and her bag collection is already brimming. He cannot help but to compare Ariel with Natalia. The latter was not demanding and was submissive to him. How he truly missed her.

"Where are you going?" He asked the enchanting woman giving his attention to her attire.

"Meeting my friends. It's Friday night." Ariel simply said not hiding her excitement.

"Until what time?" Devon asked.

"Uh..don't wait for me. Clubbing takes hours, darling." The woman said to him and kissed him.

On the way to the club, Ariel's phone rang.

"You're going to a bar?"

"Jude.."

"Meet me in one of the VIP rooms there."

"I can't----"

The call ended.

Ariel closed her eyes praying that Mr. Genome will be good to her.

#######

"How about you leave?" Natalia said irritated.

Alexander just smirked at the statement. He changed the topic and asked about what happened the last time after they separated. Natalia recalled the night and told him everything.

"So tell me, did you enjoy kissing this 'friend' of yours?" The man shamelessly inquired.

Natalia couldn't believe that of all the things she had told him, he only grasped a portion of it. She sighed at the fact.

She didn't answer and won't answer him as her mind was really on another matter. She's contemplating if she is ready to stir the water.

For the past days, she was pondering the effects and result. Even at her own cost, the timing is convenient since her dad won't be witnessing and won't be dealing with the mess. Natalia stared at Alexander.

"I need your help..." She confidently said.

"Of course. This 'friend' of yours will be your aid." The man casually responded giving her a warm smile.

"I know you already had an idea. I need a great ignition to start the fire." Natalia uttered. Alexander looked at her amusingly.

"This fire that you're going to start... It can burn you." The man flatly uttered.

"I don't mind." She stared at him with full determination.

The man stared at Natalia for a long time.

"Alright. Done." Alexander finally said.

There's a part of Natalia's heart that melted from the support of the handsome man in front of her.

"By tomorrow, all media outlets will know about your non-existent marriage." Alexander stood up and bid his goodbye patting the woman's head.

--------------

"Brother, how's dad?" Natalia called Jake later that night.

"His stable but still no progress." The person on the other line sighed.

"I see..call me for any thing." Natalia said to Jake. She also wanted to check the two important persons in her life before havoc begins.

"Will do."

"Wait. Who's kitty by the way?" The woman questioned her brother.

"A cat?" Jake casually said.

"Brother, you have left your mini notebook at the office with the name 'kitty' scribbled through the pages." Natalia chuckled.

"Return it to me tomorrow."

"No..not until yo----"

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Jake cut the call.

Natalia was laughing lavishly at her brother's adorable situation. 'If only he knows that I knew.'

After recovering, a voice spoke behind her.

"Something humorous?"

Natalia jumped and turned around the moment she heard someone. Because of their closeness, she loose her footing and started to stumble.

Alexander caught her in time, again. His one arm encircled her waist and the other supported her neck.

Natalia's chest was heaving up and down which made Alexander's eyes traveled to the top of her chest. The man clenched his teeth as the woman's robe was loosely tied and gave him access to her sexy nightwear.

'Fudge.'

Alexander helped Natalia to balance herself. He also closed her robe then averted his eyes from her.

"W..what are you doing here? Where did you came from?" The woman asked in one breath looking flushed as she fixes her robe.

"I need to use your bathroom." Alexander said without an expression and exited the living room.

Natalia was still preparing two cups of drink when Alexander walked out of the bathroom. Her heart already found its composure during his absence.

Without talking, the man stood beside the woman as she adjusted the pressure gauge of the espresso machine. The lovely woman then gave him a cup after completing the task.

Natalia just scrutinized Alexander through her eyes.

"I own the building. Everything is possible for me." The man answered her query as he took a sip of the espresso.

Natalia simply nodded and then transferred to the living room. She stood in front of the full height glass window thinking what's about to happen.

"Natalia..." a husky voice came from the man as he stood slightly behind the woman and put his hand on her lower back. Natalia lifted her head and eyed him.

"When this thing starts, there's no going back."

Natalia stared at the window again.

"I won't be here to witness how things will unfold. I'm flying out of the country for few days." Alexander told her.

"Okay."

"Stay safe."

"You too."

"Let me know if you need anything. This 'friend' of yours will do it for you."

"Alright." Natalia uttered in a small voice looking at the good man beside her.

She then closed her eyes as Alexander's lips reached for her temple.

"Even if I'm not here, I will be your shield."

"Thank you." She whispered to him.

After that moment, Alexander exited the condo unit.

Chaos will soon begin.

#######

A/N: I will try to update soon. Thank you guys for your support! Your votes, reads and comments are inspiring me to go on.

See you! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 8.4K 57
HE was a multi billionaire and business mogul who was cheated by his fiancée and wanted to take revenge on her. SHE a middle-class girl who is a norm...
457K 18.7K 69
"Strip." I felt like I misheard him, but his hardened features said otherwise. I gulped down the lump in my throat and moved my hands to my back to...
475K 17.4K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
197K 5K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...