My tempting mistake ✔ || book...

By queensofsupreme

"TIME of death?" "2:38am" *********** Elijah Carson black the number ONE player! He doesn't care about love u... More

Prologue
- Cast -
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98
Chapter 99.
Chapter 100.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 104.
Chapter 105.

Chapter 65.

1K 61 9
By queensofsupreme

Elijah's POV.

I walked down the street, kicking everything in my way. I just want this pain to stop. Why does God hate me so much. 

A car stopped in front of me. 

"I am not going with you." I shouted, walking to the other side. I want to be alone, I don't want to talk to anyone, especially strangers. 

"Elijah, don't be stubborn." He said coming out of the car. 

"Uncle?" I mumbled. "Uncle, my life is ruined. Annette, she--she's gone. Do you know that my family didn't even help her. Please take me with you."

"Elijah, calm down and get in the car." Uncle Aiden said so I got in the car.

"Please don't leave me in America, I hate this place. I want to go to Italy, I will forget about them. I want nothing to do with them. I hate New York, I hate everyone here."

"I know you hurting but stop blaming your family for her death. She died of cardiac arrest. She wasn't murdered by anyone." He said. "Elijah, my boy, please believe me when I say, if we could save someone from death then your family would've given up everything to see you happy. They would've saved Annette but death is inevitable." He gave me a weak smile. "I know how you are feeling, I lost my mother at a young age. Elijah the only difference between us is, I had no one other than Arlo to help me, you have your entire family. They love you a lot."

"I don't want them!" 

"You are hurting because the love of your life is no more. Your family will fall apart if you don't pull yourself together. You know Annette's grandpa hates your father, they might even kill each other because of Annette so go back home and make sure no one gets hurt." Uncle said and the fortune-teller's words started playing in my head.

-Flashback-

"Tell me who is the most short-tempered Carson?"

"Seriously Eli." My uncle said.

"Your brother and son. Now, what else do you want to know before I start."

"First of all I don't have a son and secondly my baby brother is not that bad." I said. "Tell me, will my brother die before me."

"I can't answer that question but I can tell you that you will be the one to destroy your family along with your fiancée."

"I'm not engaged." I shouted and she closed her eyes. She's telling me she's a psychic but to me, she looks like a psychopath.

"Your brother will turn against you. You will wish your children were never born. The person you think loves you will turn out to be your biggest enemy. You will be the reason both your mother's marriages might not work. You won't be the Carson's and Kingston's glue, you will be the destroyer of both families."

--- End of flashback - 

"That witch, she's the one that cursed me!" I shouted.

"Elijah, what are you talking about?" Uncle asked.

"Uncle, she said Annette and I would destroy my family." I told him. "She knew Annette's death would break the family. But I don't understand how she knew."

"Elijah are you talking about the fortune-teller, just forget about her. Don't think about her, think about the twins." 

"No." I shook my head. "What if she took Annette? Uncle, please take me to her."

"Stop it!" He snapped. "Elijah, Annette is dead, and if you keep coming up with crazy stories of where she could be then you will always be in pain. Just let Annette go, how do you even expect her to rest in peace when you keep going crazy. Your parents are sad, they are also mourning because Annette was like a daughter to them. Your little brother, Oliver has a heart problem and Annette was a sister to him, didn't you for once think that maybe he's having problems? Did you even check up on him? What about Emily, your little sister is probably trying to look after your children. She is hurting but she hides that because she knows blaming people won't bring Annette back. Listen, you are just twenty-three years old, you lost someone very close to you and right now you might think nothing is going right in your life but trust me, with time, you will feel better. Elijah nothing lasts forever."

"Are you going to take me to the witch or not?" I questioned.

"Fine. Let's make a deal." He said. "If I take you to the witch, I mean fortune-teller, then you have to promise me that you will stop your nonsense, go back to your family and raise your children the way you would've if Annette was here."

"Okay." I am glad he didn't say I have to accept Annette is dead because there is no way I will accept her death. 

-  -   -   - 

I couldn't sleep the whole night. I just wanted to see that woman who caused me this pain. I know deep down my Annette is somewhere, she is probably shouting for help but everyone believes she's dead. I need to save her before she is killed by whoever took her from me.

"We landed, so cover yourself up. I don't want the media to see you here especially with me." Uncle gave me a hoodie and sunglasses, if he really thinks the media won't recognize me from this then he is stupid. "There is a guy who will take you to my car, just make sure you follow him." 

"Where will you go?" I asked.

"I will distract the media if they are outside." He said before getting out of the plane. I put my sunglasses on and took a deep breath before stepping out of the plane. I hope I get what I came here for. This is my last option.

"Signor Valentino, partecipera al funerale della fidanzata di Elijah?" They asked.

"Ho saputo della notizia solo poche ore fa, non ho sentito i Carson confermare nulla, ma se tutto si rivela vero, penso che sia meglio lasciare che i Carson piangano in pace." Uncle replied.

A man told me to follow him so I followed him to a black car. Why the hell is Uncle taking so long to leave the journalist. He is overacting right now.

"Argh." Uncle quickly got in the car. "Drive quickly." He told the man. "I swear those journalists never sleep. Some of them even know you left New York. I am glad I told you to cover up."

"Did they say, where I am?" I asked.

"No, just that you are missing but I know your family will come to Italy if you don't leave and go back home. Elijah, please don't forget our deal."

"Okay." 

"I am sorry about this Elijah." I got knocked out before I could react. 

I woke up in a dark room. I don't know why my own uncle doesn't trust me. 

"Elijah Carson? I thought you were scared of me." The woman said and I got up.

"Where is Annette?" I shouted.

"I didn't see your fiancée." She replied. "I saw on TV that she passed away, I am so sorry for your loss. I am sorry this place is a little weird. Aiden, you know where my actual house is you should've taken your nephew the--."

"Stop it!" I snapped. "I know you are a great actress but you can't fool me. I don't know why you took Annette but I want her back. Listen, I love her and she's my fiancée, we didn't even get married. She has two babies, so if you know where she is please tell me. I'll give you anything you want."

"Aiden, has your nephew gone mad?"

"Everyone is different, this is his way of mourning her death. So just show him something to convince him that Annette is dead." Uncle said. 

"Okay, I will use my crystal ball and look at it if you want but Elijah, I seriously don't know where Annette is." She put her hands on the crystal ball. "I don't see anything, it seems like there is nothing more that can break your family."

"Listen, ma'am, please look at it carefully. I am sure it is showing you where Annette is. I am sorry if I disrespected you last time. You told me last time that I will be the one to destroy my family along with my fiancée so explain what you meant by that."

"Oh yes! I did say that. I also said, your brother will turn against you. You will wish your children were never born. The person you think loves you will turn out to be your biggest enemy. You will be the reason both your mother's marriages might not work. You won't be the Carson's and Kingston's glue, you will be the destroyer of both families." She smiled. "I don't know how to explain."

"What do you mean? Okay, fine. Just tell me where Annette is? Where is she right now?" 

"Elijah, I forgot to add, a woman will die and Annette is that woman, she is dead. She is in heaven so please let her rest in peace." She said and a tear dropped from my eye. "I am really sorry but death is something promised to all of us."

"But why?" 

"I am sorry my boy." Uncle hugged me. "I know it hurts but it will pass." He looked at me. "You will be a great dad my boy."

"I want to go back home." I mumbled and he nod. I don't even know what I expected from that witch. My Annette will never return and my kids will grow up without her. 

I can't believe I will have to say goodbye to her. She left too soon, she didn't even get to spend time with her babies. She didn't deserve death, she was innocent, she was an amazing person, she cared a lot about everyone. She didn't even see Oliver or Emily graduate, she didn't even say goodbye to her only little sister Meghan. She didn't say goodbye to me or anyone else. But life is like that. I just have to give it time and hopefully, the pain will leave.

*Don't forget to vote, comment, and share please*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 9.3K 41
"You have lost your mind, what the hell do you think you're doing?" She yells at me. "Don't start with me." "I'm not starting shit, Elijah! This was...
95.1K 2.9K 59
❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭, 𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥.❞ Living in a world...
523K 17.6K 69
"What?" I shouted dropping the phone as tears stream down my face. He can't be dead, no! The father of my child can't be dead. I cried switching the...
10.8K 624 53
extract; " I love you, that is why i do all this ,I am in love with you.Everything I did, i did because I love you.I think about you all the time I c...