Bucky * Y/N

By bucky_simp16

Bucky Barnes is head over heals for thor and Loki's sister. They embark on a journey of love. Read how our w... More

chapter 1" Hey mortals"
Chapter 2" Chit Chat"
Chapter 4 "Feelings"
chapter 5 "Outing"
Chapter 6 "Confession"
chapter 7 sacrifice
chapter 8 loved and lost

Chapter 3" Dance"

835 15 0
By bucky_simp16

Bucky's pov

Life has never been easy for me but being on the floor, dancing with y/n was the easiest thing that i did.

I read somewhere" if you love someone you're calm, patient and releived around them and not stressed , nervous".

She was so close to me,her hands on my shoulder i was dancing in the beat of her rather than the beats of the song.

" So you are a goddess, right?" Starting a conversation and failing miserably i asked her.

"Yes, but i know all about earth, your lifestyle and everything. it's just my brother's are a little protective"she said.

" So, you want to experience life on earth?".

"On one condition i would like to have you as my tour guide".

She wants to spend time with me , oh my god this can't be real.
Does she feels the same for me!!!!!!!.

"You have beautiful hazel green eyes, i am pretty sure you would have many boys in line wanting to woe you" i asked while i rested my hand on her waist.

" I am still in search for a man though, Loki and thor are very choosy about who i go out with" she said jokingly.

For the first time in my life i felt releived, stress free. I felt I've won the greatest prize there for man. Being with her , so close to her felt right and she liked it too.

James Buchanan Bucky Barnes has fallen in love for the first and
the last time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 249 18
'But if one of us dies, I hope I die first' Two British artist, who create completely different music do an interview together, they become really cl...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
198K 19.2K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
11.5K 116 35
You are living at the ๏ฟผAvenger tower you are tony Starks kid your dad throw a party you meet a nice Looking man you and your friends play truth or da...