One & Only Option ( Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav was flying back to India to attend a funeral... Shashi Gupta's funeral who committed suicide. The man w... More

1 Arnav is in London
3 Shocking News
4 Arnav is in India
5 How happy she was...!
6 New yet Old Khushi
7 Arnav's lead...
8 Shocking Turn
9 Khushi was not interested
10 Arnav's declaration
11 I'm not a CHOICE...
12 Arnav's approach
13 Capability of ASR
14 Wedding Date
15 Difference
16 potential of Khushi
17 Demanding Arnav
18 It's Differnt
19 Evil is IN
20 Arnav LOVES Khushi
21 I LOVE YOU
22 Measurement
23 Neerav was in trouble
24 Situational prisoner
25 The Wedding
26 The wedding Night
27 Husband's duty
28 Arnav's Stand
29 Not for you
30 Silent Wife
31 Defeat
32 The Cheque
33 Brothers
34 Neerav's performance
35 Broken Egg
36 Feelings...
37 Birthday Gifts
38 Desperate Arnav
39 Evil in action
40 Game
41 I Know...
42 Demanding Arnav
43 Antakshari...?
44 Haughty Headed
45 Value
46 What's the matter?
47 Khushi is upset
48 Dirty Game
49 Understanding
50 Red Handed
51 Son-in-law
52 Task
53 The plan is ready
54 Part of the plan
55 Brothers Together
56 Cat, out of the box
57 Final step of the plan
58 Process Over
59 End card...
60 Slap and Kiss
61 Last Part
62 Epilogue

2 Shashi was in trouble

6.1K 287 24
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 2 Shashi was in trouble

*What can we do Ratna? Chotte is not at all giving heed to us...* Arvind asked.

*Why would we plead with him when we know his interest? *

*What are you saying? *

*Marriage is not DEAL... it's a lifetime commitment. We can't force anyone to get into it... especially Chotte... he can't be forced into anything he doesn't like. He is so stubborn... don't you know? *

Arvind nodded yes.

*But, why did Anup Bhai let Laila talk to Chotte? I thought he will talk to him...* Ratna said disappointedly.

*Yes, that idiot had done a blunter mistake...*

*Chotte would have considered respecting him at least if he had talked to him...*Ratna said dissatisfied.

*Yes... don't know what Chotte talked to Laila* Arvind sighed.

*Anup Bhai will call you soon regarding* Ratna said.

Arvind nodded yes.

Kapoor Residency

Laila was fuming like hell. No man on the earth had ever spoken to her as Arnav did. What was he thinking of himself...? Is he a big head? How dare he insult her? Doesn't he know how to talk to a girl? Disrespectful idiot... How could he deny marrying her? How could he do that without even seeing her? Would he have denied marrying her if he had seen her? No way... he will feel bad for his behavior if he sees her, Laila thought so. She doesn't know who ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA was, it seems. She decided to make Arnav feel bad for missing her... he may say YES to marrying her if he meets her, she thought.

She saw Anup coming from the office. Anup read her face and sat beside her.

*What happened, baby? * he asked her with love.

*Arnav denied my proposal...*

*Whaaat! *

*He started, shouting right away without even hearing me*

*Is it? *

*Haan, Dad... I never saw such a head-weighted man... he is a haughty-headed... bull-headed...* she shouted.

*Relax... I will talk to Arvind*

*Won't he marry me? *

*I will try my best. He will fall for sure if he sees you once* he laughed.

*He didn't even show interest to see me, Dad... what if he doesn't? *

*He is a self-esteemed young businessman... It's very hard to stand in a foreign country without anyone's help. He would indeed like that... leave it on me... I will take care of him. * Anup said.

Laila went to her room. She had lost her hope completely after talking to Arnav. Maybe... her Dad can make it possible. She believed.

Anup removed his mobile and called Arvind. Arvind attended the call.

*Yes, Anup...*

*I'm really disappointed with Arnav...* Anup said.

*Why...? What happened? * Arvind asked as if he didn't know what happened. Because Anup may think he intentionally doing that.

*Arnav insulted Laila...*

*Laila? But why? How? *

*She called him...*

*SHE (He stressed) called him? What have you done Anup...! * he sighed.

*Why? Why should not she call him? *

*I told you about Arnav already... you should have understood the situation first. Just think... he is not even ready to get married and asked to do his younger brother's marriage... then how would you take him lightly? I will not let you talk to him if you would have told me Laila would call him. I thought you would call Arnav. At least, he would have talked smoothly to maintain respect... You have spoilt that...*

*But...*

*I told you... he is a fashion king... meets many girls every day... works with them... do you think he will fall for a girl right away? *

*I thought you would have told him about our proposal...*

Cutting him,

*Didn't you say, leave it on me? Then how would I speak with him? he is already in a program tension. Even Ratna is scared to talk to him about marriage* Arvind said.

Anup sighed.

*Don't we have any other way to approach him? Anup's voice sounded low.

*Sorry, Anup. If he said NO to anything... he will never change his mind... *

*What if he says YES? *

*Then, even God can't stop him from getting it*

*I think we can take a step forward when he comes to India*

*Will try...* Arvind disconnected the call and sighed in relief.

Ratna was looking at him worriedly.

*What can we do with his boy, Ratna? *

*Chotte's WIFE would have taken birth already somewhere. Only, she can reach him... not any Laila or Koyla...*

*Koyla? Who is she? * Arvind asked frowning.

Ratna chuckled.

*Who knows? Chotte said he doesn't like Laila, Koyla, or anyone*

Arvind sighed.

*I think we should take Neerav's marriage forward... waiting for Chotte will not be worth* Arvind said.

*Yes, then only, Neeru will feel his responsibility...* Ratna said.

*Yeah... we have to meet Shashi regarding*

*Mmm*

London

Arnav rolled his eyes irritatingly, seeing some photos have been sent by Laila through WhatsApp. He didn't even give heed to the photos. After deleting them, he blocked Laila. That was another blow to Laila. She somehow understood that trapping Arnav is not an easy task. Laila didn't even see Arnav in person. She saw him in a business magazine. Anup showed it to her and Sapna. The pic was captured when Arnav presented a big event in London. That's all... that pic made her go crazy. She openly asked her father to make her Raizada Bahu. As Arvind is his friend, Anup thought he can easily fulfill his daughter's wish. But, Arnav Singh Raizada was not a lollipop anyone can get. He is the MOON shining in the sky... not everyone can step on it...

...........

As they planned, Arvind and Ratna visited GH. Garima welcomed them full of happiness.

*How are you, Garima? * Ratna asked.

*Superfine... how about you and our Damadji? * Garima asked.

*He is so fine... willing to marry Khushi* Ratna said.

*Where is Khushi? * Arvind asked.

*She is not at home. There is a small get to gather at her friend's house. Her friend is getting married next month. So, Khushi went to meet her...*

*Oh... I thought I will meet her...* Ratna said.

*You could inform me before itself... I had stopped her...*

*No no... this get-together is more important to her because I can meet her tomorrow too... she will feel bad if she misses the party with her friends*

*You are so understanding Ratna... you know what, when Shashiji told me about Neerav's willingness of marrying Khushi, I was so happy because you will be her mother-in-law...*

*Garima... stop buttering me...* Ratna teased.

*Do you think I'm buttering you.???? Go... you are so bad*

*Arrey... I just am kidding...*

*Ratna, you are a different woman... instead of fighting with your bahu, why should not you fight with her mother...? * Shashi asked laughing.

*This will be a good idea... Garima, make yourself ready and fight with Ratna...* Arvind said.

Garima and Ratna spared a glance and burst out laughing.

*These two are trying to make us enemies... we should not get into their trap...* Garima said.

*Yes... they will use us for their time pass...* Ratna said.

*Ok, jokes apart... we are here to finalize Neerav and Khushi's marriage*

Shashi and Garima spared a glance.

*What happened, Shashi? *

*I need some time, Arvind...* Shashi said.

*Any problem? *

*Haan, Bhai... kind of...*

*Anything serious? *

*Very serious... I have done a very big mistake... I signed a surety for my cousin Kailash... his condition was very worst that time as he was facing back-to-back losses in business. I just thought to help him to get his life stable...*

*How much the surety was? *

*nearly, fifty crores...*

*Whaaaat? *

*Yes... and the interest of fifty crores grew gigantically... *

*You could have talked to Kailash...*

*He is not in Delhi and not attending my call... *

*What the hell... what are you going to do now? *

*I'm thinking of filing a missing case on Kailash...*

*If the bankers got to know his missing, they will surround you... don't do that...*

*I told him not to trust him... he didn't give ear to my words...* Garima said sadly.

*I could not stand his plead, Arvind...*

*Do one thing. Register your properties in Garima and Khushi's name before the Bankers take action...*

Shashi nodded ok.

*I will talk to my lawyer Roy and let you know about it...*

*Thanks Arvind...*

*Why didn't you tell me anything about Kailash before? *

Shashi was silent.

*Ok... leave it. we will finish this first. Then we can think of the marriage...*

*Thank you Arvind...*

*Everything will be alright...* Arvind said.

Raizadas took Gupta's leave without meeting their BAHU.

Shashi sat on the couch all upset.

*I don't know how I'm going to come out of this phrase...*

*Don't make yourself stressed. Arvind Bhai will surely help you...*

*They are willing to fix marriage... but...*

*You don't have to worry... it will happen if it has to happen...*

*I have a doubt, Garima...*

*What?

*Do you remember, what our astrologer said? *

Garima gulped down and said nothing.

*He said Khushi will get a life partner who studies well... but Neerav has four arrears uncompleted...* Shashi laughed.

That's when they heard,

*I too have the same doubt...*

They saw Khushi with a smile.

*How was the get-together? *

*Excellent... fantastic...* Khushi said excitedly.

*Have you had anything...? *

*Of course, Babuji. I'm full...*

*Your in-laws were here to meet you...*

*Oh...*

*You said something...* Shashi asked.

*Haan... our astrologer said my husband studies well... he will be self-esteemed... responsible... I don't think Neerav has these qualities...* Khushi said.

*Don't drown in the astrology section too much, Khushi...*

*No, Dad... his words never had gone wrong in my life...*

*Some of them can go wrong...* Shashi said.

Shashi saw Garima lost in something.

*What happened Garimaji? * Shashi asked.

She nodded no plastering a smile. She also wanted the astrologer's words should go wrong. He not only said about Khushi's would-be-husband but also Garima's husband. This is a dangerous phrase in Shashi's life. His life was in danger. He has very little chance to cross these six months. As he said Shashi is facing many problems and stress these days. He has to cross three more months to cross this phrase... Only three months...

To be continued...

The next part is available on INKITT

Shocking News

Arvind had words with his lawyer Roy about Shashi's problem. Roy was stunned.

*This is a very sensitive matter, Mr. Raizada. Ask him to move the papers to me as much as possible. He has to change all the properties in his wife's or his daughter's name because it's already late. Kailash didn't pay the EMI of the loan for the past six months. Mr. Gupta should be alert anytime*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.6K 64
Arnav Singh Raizada wants everything interesting in his life, at least something different from common. So he didn't want to get married. He was not...
555K 25.8K 57
Arnav was shocked to the core. He was already shaken by his wife Lavanya's death. And adding to it, this....? The reason for his shock was Lavanya's...
741K 37.9K 84
They are different people...by money and status. His attention is only on money and status whereas she is full of life, having a VERY BIG POWER as he...
22.3K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?