Bad Boy Playground (h.s)

By AspenBaylor

WARNING DARK HARRY STYLES FANFIC!! MATURE CONTENT 17+ Contains sexual content • • • High School It fucking... More

Intro
Loveless | Lorde
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
tweleve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentysix
twentyseven
twentyeight
twentynine
thirty
thirtyone
thirtytwo
thirtythree
thirtyfour
thirtyfive

seven

1.1K 57 54
By AspenBaylor

The Love Club

To say this week so far has been sucky, would be an understatement.

It's fucking Tuesday and I'm already done with this bullshit. Homecoming is in two weeks and Brae still hasn't asked me, Monte is fucking pregnant; the only good thing happening in my life is Harry and we don't get to spend a lot of public time together.

Our relationship would be so much easier if we were both in college without all this shitty high school pettiness.

And if I didn't have a boyfriend.

Anyway, my point is I'm done with school and I'm ready for graduation even though I'm only a junior, school couldn't end fast enough.

The drive home after my last class was lowkey peaceful. I didn't have to carpool anyone so it was me and my music for the five minute ride.

Once I got home I threw my book bag in our study and walked into the kitchen to find a snack.

The first person I've seen since being home is my mom cooking over the stove giving me a smile as I make my way to the fridge.

"Would you like some pesto penne, honey?" My loving mother asks standing over the stove mixing in the ham to the creamy sauce.

"I'm okay mom." I say, trying to sound respectful even though I'm annoyed she's offering since she knows I'm on a diet.

"You need to eat dear, I haven't seen you eat since this morning and you only had a protein bar. You're not having a relapse are you?" She asks with concern, causing me to roll my eyes and shut the fridge once I've grabbed a bottle of water.

"No mom," I start hoping that she understands where I'm coming from as I continue. "but it's the beginning of the school year and homecoming is right around the corner and I want to look good in my dress."

With her hand on her hip and the other stirring the pot of pasta, my mom gives me a look of disbelief like what I'm feeling doesn't make sense to her.

"A cup of pasta isn't going to make you fat Hope. We've been over this with the therapist, the way you view food isn't normal honey. You can eat good food if it's in moderation, even if some days it's not in moderation it's not the end of the world."

Throwing my head back in frustration, mostly from her always bringing up my food issues that I'd rather not talk about, I have to keep my voice stable while trying to explain how I see this one more time.

"It starts with a cup of pasta, but then I'm gonna crave a piece of garlic bread and at that point might as well throw in a Pepsi! Fast forward to me being thirty five, single and munching on bonbons sat in the dent I've put in my couch!"

Turning off the stove, I stare at my mothers back as she places her hands on either side of the pot, her head hanging low.

"I'm going to call the doctor." She says quietly.

"No!" I tantrum, angrily stomping out of the kitchen not wanting to even be near her right now.

I know she's my mom and she loves me and that everything she does for me is because she thinks it's best, but I have this handled. I might've had a an issue with my eating in the past but I have it under control now. I just want to look beautiful for homecoming, is that so bad?

Running up my marble stairs, my hand glides up the golden railing trying my hardest to get to my room so I can finally have some privacy.

I throw my door open, walking into my lavender bedroom and seeing Harry on my bed laying on his back with his hands folded behind his head.

"When did you get here?" I question, not remembering inviting him over but then again we always hook up on Tuesdays.

He shrugs not bothering to move off my bed as I take a seat by his feet, thanking goodness that he actually took off his shoes this time instead of dirtying my comforter.

"Ten minutes ago." I pick up one of his socked covered feet and start massaging the ball of his foot knowing he gets aches because of his high arches. "You're intercom is on by the way."

Rolling my eyes I toss his foot off my lap, standing up and walking over to my intercom to make sure to turn the green light red.

With my back still facing the handsome man laying on my bed, his voice speaks up.

"Your mums right ya know."

Turning back to him and raising my eyebrows I respond, "Didn't know you were a mama's boy." I tease crawling on top of him and settling my knees on either side of his hips.

His hands automatically grip my ribs, he strokes his thumbs against the underside of my boobs. His eyes locked on his hands movement as he continues his lecture on me.

"You've gotten so skinny since I first laid eyes on you freshman year. I can feel your ribs babe, I shouldn't be able to do that." His voice quiet as he seems to be in his own thoughts.

Not wanting to hear anymore about something he doesn't understand, I pry his hands off of me and start to get off of him.

My hips barely lift when he springs up and wraps his arms around my back, keeping me pressed against him.

"Don't be mad at me because I want what's best for you." He says with furrows brows and his hair askew from my silk pillow.

I roll my eyes and try to move again only for him to flip me onto my back hovering his body above mine.

"Let me go." I say calmly, looking into his eyes and making sure he sees how serious I am about what I'm saying.

"No-"

"You can't just toss me around. I'm a person not your personally doll." I whine, hating that he can just pick me up and throw my around.

"It's not my fault you're little baby." He pouts, not budging when I start to squirm under him.

"I'm 5'2, that's not that small." I whisper stubbornly under my breath.

"You wouldn't be so little if you ate."

I start to squirm again, wanting to get him off of me because he seems determined to piss me off today.

"Get off- ah!" My breath hitches in my throat when his hands goes up my skirt and cups my heat over my panties.

His palm circles my clit as he slips a finger into me, pumping in and out slowly like the tease he is. Not being able to contain my moans, I grind against his hand practically bagging him to go faster. His lips brush against mine as he keeps his voice soft but drenched in lust.

"You're going to do what I tell you to do Peach." His threatening words just make me more wet as he lays light kisses across my jaw. "I'm going to take you out to eat and I don't care if I have to force feed you, but you are going to eat. We'll leave right after I have my afternoon snack."

I don't even have to question him to know what he's planning to do.

His fingers continue to work me as his lips drift down to my neck, lightly nipping and licking my sensitive skin.

When he said last week that no one would notice him marking me I never really thought about it till now. He's right, no one would notice and I've never experienced being owned by someone before.

I want Harry to own me.

"Mark me." I whimper, clutching onto his biceps as he adds another finger.

"What's that baby?" He asks taking his face out of my neck, his lips a darker red than they were a minute ago. His fingers don't stop moving as he furrows his brows, making it impossible for me to focus.

"I want you to make me yours." I say shyly, not being as confident as I usually am.

"You're already mine Peach, if you really thought you were anyone else's then clearly I'm not satisfying you the way I thought I was."

I smile up at him, loving the way he always tries to please me.

"No." I say under my breath, slowly shaking my head but quickly explain once Harry's confusion leads to him stopping the movement of his fingers. "I want you to mark me. To make my skin red and blue from your lips on me, only your lips. Only yours, I'm only yours."

I can't explain the look in his eyes as he appears to be starring into my soul. I've never had someone look at me the way he does and honestly I never want it to stop. Instead of responding verbally, he slowly leans down and connects our lips in the gentlest kiss anyone has ever given me.

"I'm only yours too." He says seemingly more to himself than to me.

Not wanting to take away from his sweet words I bite my lower lip in affection and place my hand on his burning cheek. The simple action seems to snap him out of his trance. Quickly turning his head, he kisses my palm before taking my hand in his and lacing our fingers together, bringing our connected hands above my head as he buries his face back into my neck.

I feel his teeth nip at my arch before he latches his lips onto my skin and sucks, swirling his tongue around the sore skin as I feel all tingly and my clit starts to throb like a heart beat. I whimper as he continues his assault on my neck relentlessly, my free fingers running through his hair as I feel more turned on than I ever have before.

Like a giddy kid Harry springs up from my neck with a beaming toothy smile looking at the marks on my neck. His fingers feather over his ownership of me and I can tell he's wanted to do that for as long as we've been together. Keeping his eyes on my neck he speaks with so much confidence it breaks my heart.

"So when are you going to dump him?"

He leans down and starts peppering kisses all over my face, leaving me confused to what he means but his lips are tickling me so I can't help but giggle.

"W-what do you mean?" I giggle as his sweet kisses turn sloppy and he jokingly makes kissy noises while starting to tickle my sides.

"Braeden, when are you gonna break up with him? Oh, can I be there I really want to see that pussy get one handed to him by my little Peach." He pulls back smirking down at me.

My brows pinch together and my lips slightly part as he raises an eyebrow in question.

"Why would I break up with Brae?"

His face drops and that once beautiful smile with perfect dimples turns into a void of emotion, like he suddenly shut the door inside of him. I can see his jaw clenched and the frustration radiating off of him.

In a swift motion his hand cups the underside of my jaw, pinching at the sides as he pushes my head harshly into my pillow. My eyes widen at the sudden grip; I stare into Harry's eyes to see that his normally jade eyes are a dark emerald and a look on his face that scares the shit out of me. Too in shock to speak I try to regulate my breathing even though the pressure on my neck makes it hard.

He's choking me.

"Because you're mine." He growls through his teeth.

"H-Har-ry" I choke as my eyes well up in tears. I can't breathe. He's putting all of his weight on my jaw and my heads cocked back into the pillow, I'm silently starting to pray that I don't get smothered.

I don't know why he did it but all the sudden his grip loosened and he stands up to gather his things. Not even looking at me while I rub my sore jaw and hoping that there won't be a mark tomorrow.

I might be- actually I am a complete idiot because the only thing that scares me when it comes to Harry is losing him. The look on his face being so distant and the way he's hurriedly gathering his belongings scare me.

"Harry." I whisper, hoping he'd slow down and just talk to me.

"Don't." He snaps, his raspy voice making me shut my mouth shut before I could even get my question out.

Standing in front of the end of my bed, Harry tosses his head back and lets out a frustrated grunt. His school uniform that he never wears with the required tie is starting to wrinkle as he grips onto his open buttoned collar, always challenging the school dress code for how open he leaves it.

"You're so stuck up! You only ever think about yourself!" He starts pacing while I sit with my legs tucked underneath me, his fingers tugging at the roots of his hair not even being able to look at me. "I always knew you were an entitled bitch from the moment we both stepped into high school! You and your gang of lipstick skeletons always treated me like shit because of where I came from and I fucking hated you for it!"

I have no idea where he's going with this but all I can say is that it's hurting my feelings.

"Then this summer happened, and I got to see what I thought was the real you." He stops his pacing and looks me in the face with his as stone cold as a coffin. "I hate that you have me wrapped around your finger because you'll never give a damn about anything other than yourself. I should've known that I would be worthless to you if I'm not fucking you. That's all I am to you, a good fuck." He sounds so defeated, a frown is etched onto his face and I want nothing more than to have his smile back.

I have no idea what to say to him as we stay in a room coated in silence and tension. So I don't say anything as he turns on his heel and start to climb out of my window.

He doesn't look back as he slams the glass shut and disappears off into the night.

^^^^^

Just want to clarify, I'm not trying to promote eating disorders to be skinny. There is a healthy way to be fit and an unhealthy way to look sickly. Hopes mom is right in the story with how a lot of girls our generation view food. Hope is just struggling with who she is and to have a sense of control she controls her food... not promoting just adding depth to the main character

7/10 for these first ten chapters I'm publishing!!!

I really hope you like it so far!!!

If not... we'll then don't read lmao

Anyway for those of you that did pls vote and comment!!!!

I'm really excited for this story and all that is to come!!!

Reminder tho, this is a dark HS fanfic so some shit is going to be going down by chapter ten!!!!

Just a warning!!!!

Song

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
184K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
246K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...