тнє ℓαѕт qυєєи // тнє ∂σ¢тσя

By Silverfloor23

Backstory/Description in the book WARNING ⚠️ - SMUT More

The Last Queen
Cast
Extra Cast/Big Announcement
Themes
Dalek
The Long Game
Father's Day
The Empty Child
The Doctor Dances
Boom Town
Bad Wolf
The Paring Of Ways
Born Again
The Christmas Invasion
New Earth
Tooth and Claw
School Reunion
The Girl In The Fireplace
Rise Of The Cybermen
Age Of Steel
The Idiots Lantern
The Impossible Planet
The Satan Pit
Love and Monsters
Fear Her
Army Of Ghosts
Doomsday
The Runaway Bride
Smith's and Jones
The Shakespeare Code
Gridlock
Daleks In Manhatten
Evolution Of The Daleks
The Lazarus Experiment
42
Human Nature
Family Of Blood
Blink
Utopia
The Sound Of The Drums
Last Of The Time Lords
Voyage Of The Damned
Partners In Crime
The Fires Of Pompeii
Planet Of The Ood
The Sontaran Stratagem
The Poison Sky
The Doctor's Other Daughter
The Unicorn and The Wasp
Silence In The Library
Forest Of The Dead
Midnight
Turn Left
The Stolen Earth
Journey's End
The Next Doctor
Planet Of The Dead
The Waters On Mars
The Wedding Of Sarah Jane Smith and a Family Vacation
A Wedding Of Time
The End Of Time #1
The End Of Time #2
The Eleventh Hour
The Beast Below
Victory Of The Daleks
The Time Of Angels
Flesh And Stone
Meanwhile In The Tardis
The Vampires Of Venice
Amy's Choice
The Hungry Earth
Cold Blood
Vincent and The Doctor
The Lodger
The Pandorica Opens
The Big Bang

Time Crash

1.1K 27 10
By Silverfloor23

{"Two different Doctors. Well isn't that Wizard."}

"I'll see you again, Mister. Miss." Martha gives me one last hug before she leaves, Theta pulls a lever on the console. Alarms blare and the Tardis spins. There are briefly two Doctors, it was his fifth self! I smiled brightly as I watched the two. "Ah, stop it! What was all that about, eh? Eh? What's your problem?" My Theta uttered in confusion as he rounded the console, "Right, just settle down now." They bump into each other as they work their ways around the console.

"So sorry."

"What?"

"What?"

"What!"

"Who are you?"

"Oh, brilliant. I mean, totally wrong. Bit emergency, universe goes bang in five minutes, but, brilliant." I laughed as I rubbed my round stomach, our little girl seemed to like being in the presence of two daddies. "I'm the Doctor. Who are you?" His fifth self glare led at us, "Yes, you are. You are the Doctor." Theta laughs excitedly, he once told me that his fifth self was his favorite. "Yes, I am. I'm the Doctor."

"Two different Doctors. Well isn't that wizard."

"Oh, good for you, Doctor. Good for brilliant old you." Theta fanboyed as I waited for his fifth self to finally realize it's me. "Is there something wrong with you?" He eyed Theta in disbelief, "Oh, there it goes, the frowny face. I remember that one. Mind you, bit saggier than I ought to be. Hair's a bit darker than I remember. The two of us together has shorted out the time differential. Should all snap back in place when we get you home. Be able to close that coat again. But never mind that. Look at you! The coat, the crickety cricket stuff, the suspenders. Yeah. Brave choice, suspenders, but fair play to you. Not a lot of men can carry off a Sherlock Holmes look."

I snorted lowly as his fifth self glared harshly, "Shut up! There is something very wrong with my Tardis, and I've got to do something about it very, very quickly, and it would help, it really would help if there wasn't some skinny idiot ranting in my face about every single think that happens to be in front of him! I just want to get home to Kate!" My head snapped over to him as my eyes widened, he was going to see me. I frowned as I tried to remember when this was in our timelines. "Oh. Okay. Sorry. Doctor."

"Thank you." He took a deep breath, taking off his hat and placing it on the console. "Oh, the back of my head." Someone is growing a bald patch, or tonsure au natural. I chuckled watching them, man was this awesome, "What?" His fifth self finally made eye contact with, he stared for a second frowning with a cock of his head but was distracted again. "Sorry, sorry. It's not something you see every day, is it, the back of your own head. Mind you, I can see why you wear a hat. I don't want to seem vain, but could you keep that on?" I rolled my eyes at Theta who winced at the sight of his past selfs hair. "What have you done to my Tardis? You've changed the desktop theme, haven't you. What's this one, coral?"

"Well"

"It's worse than the leopard skin." The Fifth Doctor puts on his dark glass spectacles, "Oh, and out they come, the brainy specs. You don't even need them. You just think they make you look a bit clever." An alarm whoops, I make my way over to console seat and sit down as the boys figure their shit out. "That's an alert, level five, indicating a temporal collision. It like two Tardises have merged, but there's definitely only one Tardis present. It's like two time zones or more at the heart of the Tardis. That's a paradox that could blow a hole in the space time continuum the size of. Well, actually, the exact size of Belgium. That's a bit undramatic, isn't it? Belgium?"

Theta offers his sonic screwdriver, "Need this?" He offers but his old self shook his head no, "No, I'm fine." I chuckled as I spoke up sarcastically, "Oh no, of course, you liked to go hands free, didn't you, like hey, I'm the Doctor. I can save the universe using a kettle and some string. And look at me, I'm wearing suspenders." I teased causing them both to look over to me. "Who are you two?" He asked as his eyes moved between us, "Take a look." I stated with a raised eyebrow. "Oh. Oh, no."

"Oh yes."

"You're. Oh, no."

"Here it comes. Yeah, I am."

"A fan."

"Yeah. What?"

"This is bad. Two minutes to Belgium." The fifth Doctor panicked, "What do you mean, a fan? I'm not just a fan, I'm you." Theta stated offended at his old self, he was irritated by the fact that he didn't know. "Okay, you're my biggest fan. Look, its perfectly understandable. I go zooming around space and time, saving planets, fighting monsters and being well, let's be honest, pretty sort of marvellous, so naturally now and then people notice me. Start up their little groups. That LINDA lot. Are you one of them? How did you get in here? Can't have you lot knowing where I live."

"Listen to me. I'm you, I'm you. I'm you with a new face. Check out this bone structure, Doctor, because one day you're going to be shaving it. And that over there with her belly swollen all nice and big is Kate. Our Kate pregnant with our child." I blushed brightly at his wording, I knew he liked me pregnant but I didn't realize he had the kink. The cloister bell tolls, "The cloister bell!" The fifth Doctor ignores in panic, "Right on time. That's my cue." They both start throwing control levers. "In a minute we're going to create a black hole strong enough to swallow the entire universe!"

"Yeah, that's my fault, actually. I was rebuilding the Tardis, forgot to put the shields back up. Your Tardis and my Tardis, well the same Tardis at different points in its own timestream collided and whoo, there you go, end of the universe, butterfingers. But don't worry, I know exactly how this all works out. Watch. Venting the thermobuffer, drawing the Helmic regulator, and just to finish off, let's fry those Zeiton crystals." Theta explained to himself, "You'll blow up the Tardis." The fifth doctor gasps. "No, I won't. I haven't." Theta shrugs as he eyed himself hoping the older man will finally figure it out.

"Who told you that?" His older self glared with a frown, "You told me that." Theta explained once again, "Supernova and black hole at the exact same instant."

"The explosion cancels out the implosion."

"Pressure remains constant."

"It's brilliant."

"Far too brilliant. I've never met anyone else who could fly the Tardis like that." He stated in disbelief, "Sorry, mate, you still haven't." I chuckled with a cock of my head as I smiled brightly, "You didn't have time to work all that out. Even I couldn't do it." His older self frowned. "I didn't work it out. I didn't have to."

"You remembered."

"Because you will remember."

"You remembered being me watching you doing that. You already knew what to do because I saw you do it."

"Wibbly wobbly," Theta started with a big smile, "Timey wimey!" His older self finally turned to me with a bright smile as I nodded at him. He watched me closely, happy that I was okay. "Right, Tardises are separating. Sorry, Doctor, time's up. Back to long ago. Where are you now? Nyssa and Tegan? Cybermen and Mara and Time Lords in funny hats and the Master? Oh, he just showed up again, same as ever."

"Oh no, really? Does he still have that rubbish beard?"

"No, no beard this time. Well, a wife." Theta shrugged in disgust and disbelief causing me to snort. "Oh, I seem to be off. What can I say? Thank you, Doctor. Kate, I'm on my way to you right now." I blushed at the memory of when he came to visit after this trip, Theta too started to blush. "Thank you."

"I'm very welcome."

The Fifth Doctor vanishes. The Tenth flips some switches and brings him back to return his hat. "You know, I love being you. Back when I first started at the very beginning, I was always trying to be old and grumpy and important, like you do when you're young. And then I was you, and it was all dashing about and playing cricket and my voice going all squeaky when I shouted. I still do that, the voice thing. I got that from you. Oh, and the trainers, and-" He puts his spectacles on, "Snap. Because you know what, Doctor? You were my Doctor." His fifth self sent me a wide smile causing me to smile back, "To days to come." He uttered to me with a loving smile, "All my love to long ago." I uttered back with the same amount of love.

The Fifth Doctor vanishes, "Oh, Doctor, remember to put your shields up." But just as he presses the button, there is the sound of a ships horn and a prow comes crashing into the console room. Immediately after everything calms down he rushes over to me with a panicked look making sure I was okay. I gave him a small nod as he almost dropped in relief, bending down. "What? What!" He picks up a life belt. It says Titanic, "What?"

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

I totally had Kate steal my favorite line in this one that was from the 10th Doctor.
Can anyone take a guess?

Here You Guys Go!
⬇️⬇️⬇️

A small hint to the future.
Thank you guys for reading!

And I will be taking a short break, my job has officially put me on more hours and I haven't had time to write because I've been working so much and then I'm super tired. So please bare with me as I fight the exhaustion.

I will try to update soon but it might be a few weeks.

Thank you all for finishing season three with me and I can't wait to get into Donna.

Who is also coming back!!

Guess I'm bringing the next regeneration of Kate back as well. I was already planning to bring back two others and this version in different episodes but you guess will get more time with this next one as well!!

I can't wait!

Also, I might change the new doctors face depending on how I like him. I have already made my next OC regeneration as a woman so if he's gay it won't work real well.

I have nothing against gay seeming as the preview I just gave y'all up there shows it.

Please don't hate I've seen people change up the Doctors or even companions faceclaims before.

I'm kinda leaning towards Oscar Isaac.

What do you guys think? Let me know!

Updated - 11/8/22

Fixed it up for the next casting of the Doctor.

1,870 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.8K 29
A compilation of my Doctor x reader ideas. Finished in 2018, and finally gave it the completed title in 2022. I will do: Occasional classics!!!! 9th...
9.8K 338 14
𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦�...
22.7K 1K 39
" 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝘼𝙍𝘿𝙄𝙎 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣. " 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺!𝗼𝗰 𝘋𝘐𝘚𝘊𝘓𝘈𝘐𝘔𝘌𝘙 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦...
103K 1.4K 95
The Seer adventures with The 10th Doctor.