тнє ℓαѕт qυєєи // тнє ∂σ¢тσя

By Silverfloor23

Backstory/Description in the book WARNING ⚠️ - SMUT More

The Last Queen
Cast
Extra Cast/Big Announcement
Themes
Dalek
The Long Game
Father's Day
The Empty Child
The Doctor Dances
Boom Town
Bad Wolf
The Paring Of Ways
Born Again
The Christmas Invasion
New Earth
Tooth and Claw
School Reunion
The Girl In The Fireplace
Rise Of The Cybermen
Age Of Steel
The Idiots Lantern
The Impossible Planet
The Satan Pit
Love and Monsters
Fear Her
Army Of Ghosts
The Runaway Bride
Smith's and Jones
The Shakespeare Code
Gridlock
Daleks In Manhatten
Evolution Of The Daleks
The Lazarus Experiment
42
Human Nature
Family Of Blood
Blink
Utopia
The Sound Of The Drums
Last Of The Time Lords
Time Crash
Voyage Of The Damned
Partners In Crime
The Fires Of Pompeii
Planet Of The Ood
The Sontaran Stratagem
The Poison Sky
The Doctor's Other Daughter
The Unicorn and The Wasp
Silence In The Library
Forest Of The Dead
Midnight
Turn Left
The Stolen Earth
Journey's End
The Next Doctor
Planet Of The Dead
The Waters On Mars
The Wedding Of Sarah Jane Smith and a Family Vacation
A Wedding Of Time
The End Of Time #1
The End Of Time #2
The Eleventh Hour
The Beast Below
Victory Of The Daleks
The Time Of Angels
Flesh And Stone
Meanwhile In The Tardis
The Vampires Of Venice
Amy's Choice
The Hungry Earth
Cold Blood
Vincent and The Doctor
The Lodger
The Pandorica Opens
The Big Bang

Doomsday

1.7K 45 39
By Silverfloor23

{"I Love You."}

The Daleks have landed and are trundling across the floor, "Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!" Rose stepped up to them. "Daleks! You're called Daleks. I know your name. Think about it how can I know that? A human who knows about the Daleks and the Time War. If you want to know how, then keep us alive. That's all I'm asking. Me and my friends." She bargained with a smirk, "Yeah, Daleks. Time War. Me too."

"Yeah. And me."

"You will be necessary. Report. What is the status of the Genesis Ark?" The four Daleks have a contraption behind them. "Status, hibernation." One Daleks responded back, "Commence awakening. The Genesis Ark must be protected above all else."

"The Daleks. You said they were all dead."

"Never mind that. What the hell's a Genesis Ark?"

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

"What's down there? She was in that room with the sphere. What's happened to Rose?" Jackie panicked as she began to pace around, "I don't know. I'll find her. I brought you here, I'll get you both out, you and your daughter. Jackie, look at me. Look at me. I promise you. I give you my word." I watched him with a small smile, even though he didn't like her he still made it his job to protect everyone. "You will talk to your central world authority and order global surrender." The Cyberleader demanded of Yvonne, "Oh, do some research. We haven't got a central world authority."

"You have now. I will speak on all global wavelengths. This broadcast is for human kind." The Doctor puts on his 3D spectacles, "Cybermen now occupy every land mass on this planet, but you need not fear. Cybermen will remove fear. Cybermen will remove sex and class and colour and creed. You will become identical. You will become like us." Panic stations. The army sets up roadblocks and tries shooting at the Cybermen. A bazooka blows a Cyberman to bits. London burns. "I ordered surrender."

"They're not taking instructions. Don't you understand? You're on every street, you're in their homes, you've got their children! Of course they're going to fight."

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

"Scans detect unknown technology active within Sphere chamber."

"Cybermen will investigate."

"Units ten six five and ten six six will investigate Sphere chamber."

"We obey."

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

The dry, dusty and rapidly aged corpse of Rajesh drops to the floor. "His mind spoke of a second species invading Earth infected by the superstition of ghosts."

"You didn't need to kill him!"

"Neither did we need him alive."

"Dalek Thay, investigate outside."

"I obey."

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

"Units open visual link." A Cyberman's view comes up on Yvonne's laptop. "Visual contact established."

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

"Establish visual contact. Lower communications barrier." A big viewscreen appears where the sphere had been.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

"Identify yourselves."

"You will identify first."

"State your identity."

"You will identify first."

"Identify!"

"It's like Stephen Hawkins meets the Speaking Clock."

"You will modify."

"Daleks do not take orders."

"You have identified as Daleks."

"Outline resembles the inferior species known as Cybermen."

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

"Rose said about the Daleks. She was terrified of them. What have they done to her, Doctor? Is she dead?"

"Phone."

"What?"

"Phone!"

"We followed in the wake of your sphere." He phones Rose, "Long range scans confirm the presence of crude cybernetic constructs on worldwide scale." Rose answers her phone, "She's answered. She's alive. Why haven't they killed her?"

"Well, don't complain!"

"They must need her for something." Theta mutter with a thoughtful look on his face. "We must protect the Genesis Ark." One of the four Daleks voice echoed. "The Genesis Ark?" Theta questions with a deep frown, "Our species our similar, though your design is inelegant." Theta looks at the scene on the laptop through his 3D spectacles while I stand beside him.

"Daleks have no concept of elegance."

"This is obvious. But consider, our technologies are compatible. Cybermen plus Daleks. Together, we could upgrade the Universe."

"You propose an alliance?"

"This is correct."

"Request denied." The Cybermen ready their weapons. "Hostile elements will be deleted." They shoot at the Dalek, "Exterminate!" Dalek 2, Cybermen 0

"Open visual link. Daleks, be warned. You have declared war upon the Cybermen."

"This is not war. This is pest control."

"We have five million Cybermen. How many are you?"

"Four."

"You would destroy the Cybermen with four Daleks?"

"We would destroy the Cybermen with one Dalek."

"You are superior in only one respect."

"What is that?"

"You are better at dying. Raise communications barrier!" The Doctor and Kate are visible behind the CyberLeader just before the viewscreen goes blank. "Wait! Rewind image by nine rells. Identify grid seven gamma frame. This male registers as enemy." It shows Kate and The Doctor standing together, "The female's heartbeat has increased." Mickey rolled his eyes with a scoff, "Yeah, tell me about it."

"Identify them."

"All right, then. If you really want to know, that's the Doctor. And Kate." The Black Dalek rolls back a bit, "Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor? Now you're scared." She laughs but the Daleks interrupted, "No! Not him! Her! The killer!" Rose frowns as she watched them all freak out in fear of her. Why her? Why is it always her?! Mickey though laughs, she really was a badass even to him.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

"Quarantine the Sphere chamber. Start emergency upgrading. Begin with these personnel." The Cybermen take Yvonne and Jackie, "No, you can't do this! We surrendered! We surrendered!"

"This one. His increased adrenaline suggests that he has vital Dalek information."

"Stop them! I don't want to go! You promised me! You gave me your word!" She cried looking at us in fear and horror, "I demand you leave that woman alone! I won't help you if you hurt her. Jackie, don't fight. I'll think of something." I shouted as she was dragged away, I really needed to make sure she was safe because she was actually pretty damn awesome.

"You both are proof."

"Of what?" We both asked together, "That emotions destroy you." The Cyberleader spoke, "Yeah, I am. Mind you, I quite like hope. Hope's a good emotion. And here it comes." A group of black-clad commandoes pop into existence and take out the remaining Cybermen in the Lever room The CyberLeader walks out of the office and gets zapped too. It's head explodes, "Kate? Doctor? Good to see you again."

"Jake?" Theta asked confused by the sudden appearance of the boy. "The Cybermen came through from one world to another, and so did we." He smiled at us as I slapped my hand on my forehead, humans.

Theta has been using his 3D spectacles again, "Defend this room. Chrissie, monitor communications. Kill one CyberLeader and they just download into another. Move!" The commandoes run off. "You can't just, just, just hop from one world to another. You can't." I spoke irritated at the boy but he didn't care. "We just did. With these." Large yellow medallions on chains around their necks. He throws one to Theta, "But that's impossible. You can't have this sort of technology."

"We've got our own version of Torchwood. They developed it. Do you want to come and see?" Jake presses his own button, "No!" Theta and Jake vanish, although he made sure to grab me and bring me along.

It's a wreck, "Parallel Earth, parallel Torchwood. Except we found out what the Institute was doing and the People's Republic took control." Jake explained as I turned an puked my guts up. "I've got to get back. Rose is in danger, and her mother." Theta muttered as he rubbed my back. Pete and Jake watched in distaste, "That'd be Jackie. My wife in a parallel universe. And as for you, Doctor, at least this time I know who you are." Pete confirmed more for himself as he handed me a rag for my mouth. "Right, yes, fine, hooray. But I've got to get back, right now." I nodded in thanks, "No, you're not in charge here. This is our world, not yours. And you're going to listen for once."

"When you left this world, you warned us there'd be more Cybermen. So we sealed them inside the factories." Pete explained, "Except people argued. Said they were living. We should help them."Jake continued, "And the debate went on. But all that time, the Cybermen made plans. Infiltrated this version of Torchwood, mapped themselves onto your world, and then vanished." It was Pete's turn again apparently. "When was this?" I asked with a frown, "Three years ago." Pete answers, I nodded with a sigh. My stomach and now a headache just what I needed today. "It's taken them three years to cross the void, but we can pop to and fro in a second. Must be the sheer mass of five million Cybermen crossing all at once."

"Yeah, Mickey said you'd rattle off that sort of stuff." Pete smiled fondly at the thought of the young boy, "Oh, where is the Mickey boy?" I asked excitedly, it's been a while since I've seen that lovely man. "He went ahead first. Any chance to go and find Miss Rose Tyler." He rolled his eyes in exasperation, "She's your daughter. You do know that? Did Mickey explain?" I coughed, technically she already explained that to him the last time we went. "She's not mine. She's the child of a dead man. Look at it, a world of peace. They're calling this The Golden Age."

"Well aren't you a right old misery?" I muttered, "Who's the President now?" Theta asked causing him to shrug. "A woman called Harriet Jones." He said, "Oof. I'd keep an eye on her." I spoke with a certain look, "But it's a lie. Temperatures have risen by two degrees in the past six months. The ice caps are melting. They're saying all this is going to be flooded. That's not just global warming, is it?"

"No."

It's the breach."

"I've been trying to tell you. Travel between parallel worlds is impossible. Then the Daleks break down the walls with a Sphere."

"Daleks?" Pete asked, "Then the Cybermen travelled across, then you lot. Those discs. Every time you jump from one reality to another, you rip a hole in the universe. This planet is starting to boil. Keep going and both worlds will fall into the Void." I explained to them as the listened, "But you can stop it? The famous Doctor. You can seal the breach?" Theta grunted slightly, I knew he hated when I didn't get much credit but honestly I didn't mind. He was the hero. More than I ever would be, "Leaving five million Cybermen stranded on my Earth." Theta glared at Pete, "That's your problem. I'm protecting this world, and this world only." He was determined in his words but he brought us over here for a reason. "Hmm. Pete Tyler. I knew you when you were dead. Now here you are, fighting the fight alone. There is a chance, back on my world, Jackie Tyler might still be alive."

"My wife died."

"Her husband died. Good match."

"There's more important things at stake. Doctor, help us."

"What, close the breach? Stop the Cybermen? Defeat the Daleks? Do you believe I can do that?"

"Yes."

"Maybe that's all I need. Off we go, then!"

We all appear in the lever room but I need a minute to catch my breath, "First of all, I need to make a phone call. You don't mind?" Jake nods as I lean against the wall and Theta makes his call to Jackie. "You two, guard to door." Jackie answers her phone, "Oh, my God, help me." She cried out loud so much so that I could hear her. "Jackie, you're alive. Listen." Jackie continues to scream, "They tried to download me but I ran away!" Theta grabs his head in irritation. "Shush. Listen, tell me. Where are you?"

"I don't know. Staircase."

"Yeah, which one? Is there any sort of sign? Anything to identify it?" I asked moving over to him, he held the phone out and put it on speaker. "Yes, a fire extinguisher."

"Yeah, that helps"

"Oh, wait a minute. It says N3."

"North corner, staircase three. Just keep low, we're trying our best." I spoke into the phone as Thera nodded along. "No, don't leave me." She begs scared for her life but I knew she would be okay. "I've got to go. I'm sorry." Theta puts the phone down, "Jacqueline Andrea Suzette Tyler."

"She's not my wife."

"I was at the wedding. You got her name wrong. Now then, Jakey boy, if I can open up the bonding chamber on this thing, it'll work on polycarbite." I explained moving around a little. "What's polycarbite?" Jake asked, "Skin of a Dalek." A piece of A4 paper on a pointer is waved from around the corner. "Sorry. No white flag. I only had a sheet of A4. Same difference." I smacked him again, "Do you surrender?" The Cyberman asked, "We surrender unto you. A very good idea."

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

The four Daleks disconnect from the Ark. "Final stage of awakening."

"Your handprint will open the Ark."

"Well tough, because I'm not doing it."

"Obey or the male will die."

"I can't let them."

"Rose, don't." Mickey tried but Rose wouldn't listen, "Place your hand upon the casket." Rose refused to listen as she stared the Dalek down. She knew The Doctor would save her, he loved her.

"You will be exterminated!"

We walk into the room, Theta is wearing his 3D spectacles again. "Oh now, hold on, wait a minute." He announced loudly as he walked around with his hands in his pockets. "Alert, alert. You are the Doctor." They back away once they saw me, "The Queen. Sensors report he is unarmed. And she is pr-" Theta quickly interrupted them with a dark look as he stepped in front of me.

"That's me. Always." Theta's voice was dark as he stared them down, "Then you are powerless." The Black Dalek looked towards me before back to him. "Not me. Never. How are you?" Theta asked Mickey an Rose, "Oh, same old, you know."

"Good. And Mickity McMickey. Nice to see you!"

"And you, boss."

"Social interaction will cease!" One of the Daleks demanded, "How did you survive the Time War?" The black one asked me but Theta answered for me. "By fighting. On the front line. I was there at the fall of Arcadia. Someday I might even come to terms with that. And Kate, she destroyed millions of you before she was sent away. She is more than me. But you lot ran away!" He spoke angrily and in disgust at these creatures who had invaded our home but decided to retreat when we fought back.

"We had to survive." It answered causing me to glare harshly, "The last four Daleks in existence. So what's so special about you?" I asked them stepping closer, "Doctor, they've got names. I mean, Daleks don't have names, do they? One of them said they-"

"I am Dalek Thay."

"Dalek Sek."

"Dalek Jast."

"Dalek Caan."

I almost shivered in fear. Almost. "So that's it! At last. The Cult of Skaro. I thought you were just a legend." I scoffed with an eye roll, "Who are they?" Rose asked in confusion. "A secret order above and beyond the Emperor himself. Their job was to imagine, think as the enemy thinks. Even dared to have names. All to find new ways of killing." I explained to them, "But that thing, they said it was yours. I mean, Time Lords. They built it. What does it do?"

"I don't know. Never seen it before." Theta turned to me causing me to sigh, "But it's Time Lord." Rose insisted causing me to lower my head. "Both sides had secrets. What is it? What have you done?" I spoke gently before looking at them with anger, "Time Lord science will restore Dalek supremacy." I scoffed, "No it won't. You should know better than any alien out there. Without me, the Timelord science is nothing but a myth."

Theta turned to me with a frown, his face confused by what I was talking about. "What does that mean? What sort of Time Lord science? What do you mean?"

"They said one touch from a time traveller will wake it up."

"Technology using the one thing a Dalek can't do. Touch. Sealed inside your casing. Not feeling anything ever, from birth to death, locked inside a cold metal cage. Completely alone. That explains your voice. No wonder you scream." I growled angrily as the backed away from me, scared. Theta moved in front just in case, "The Doctor will open the Ark!" He burst into mocking laughter, "The Doctor will not." He mocked. "You have no way of resisting."

"Well, you got me there. Although there is always this." Theta shrugged, "A sonic probe?" The Black Dalek questions, "That's screwdriver." Theta mocks offended at the insult chasing me to smack him again. "It is harmless."

"Oh, yes. Harmless is just the word. That's why I like it. Doesn't kill, doesn't wound, doesn't maim. But I'll tell you what it does do. It is very good at opening doors." The door to the laboratory blows in. Enter Jake and a Cyberman with all guns blazing. "Delete! Delete! Delete! Delete!"

"Alert. Casing impaired. Casing impaired."

"Kate, get out!" I nod moving fro the doo with the other behind me. "Fire power insufficient! Fire power insufficient!" Rose stumbles of course, I'm in a dress and I can still move better than her. Pete helps her up. "Come on." Mickey dives for his big gun, "Daleks will be deleted. Delete. Delete."

"Mickey, come on!"

"Adapt to weaponry."

"Fire power restored!" And kills a Cyberman. Mickey gets jostled and he puts out his hand to steady himself. It touches the Ark. He and Jake join us at an emergency blast door. "Cybermen primary target."

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

Theta closes the blast door, "Jake, check the stairwell. The rest of you, come on." I demand causing them to nod and follow my orders. "I just fell, I didn't mean it!" Mickey cried out causing Theta to sigh in annoyance. "Mickey, without us, they'd have opened it by force. To do that, they'd have blown up the sun. You've done us a favour. Now, run!"

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

Jackie is trapped between two squads of Cybermen on the stairs, so she runs into a corridor and meets two more.

"You will be upgraded."

"No, but you can't. Please." The Cybermen are shot down from behind, "Pete?" Her dead husband stood there. "Hello, Jacks." He gave a half smile back at her, "I said there were ghosts, but that's not fair. Why him?" She cried out in sadness. "I'm not a ghost."

"But you're dead. You died twenty years ago, Pete."

"It's Pete from a different universe. There are parallel worlds, Jackie. Every single decision we make creates a parallel existence, a different dimension where" I explained as we caught up to them in the hall. "Oh, you can shut up. Oh, you look old." She complemented but complained, "You don't." He flirts causing me to roll my eyes. "How can you be standing there?" She asks still in disbelief. "I just got lucky. Lived my life. You were left on your own. You didn't marry again, or-" He paused hopeful, "There was never anyone else. Twenty years, though. Look at me. I never left that flat. Did nothing with myself."

"You brought her up. Rose Tyler. That's not bad." I scoffed lightly, she was a menus, not to bad my ass. "Yeah." She laughed, "In my world, it worked. All those daft little plans of mine, they worked. Made me rich." He raised an eyebrow at her. It was like watching two birds try and figure if the other was interested or not. "I don't care about that. How rich?"

"Very."

"I don't care about that. How very?"

"Thing is though, Jacks, you're not my wife. I'm sorry, but you're not. I mean, we both. You know, it's just sort of. Oh, come here." He puts down the gun and she runs into his arms. Theta chuckles as he pulls me closer, I sigh placing a hand on my stomach. "Let's get out of here safe." I muttered, Rose though glared at our backs in hatred.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

The Daleks burst through the door, "Exterminate!"

"Delete. Delete." The two sides open fire, "Exterminate."

"Delete."

"Everyone get down." The Torchwood security join in the fight.

"Exterminate. Exterminate."

"Delete." The Cybermen don't stand a chance as the Daleks glide through with the Ark. "Get down! Get down!"

"Emergency. All units will converge on the Torchwood Tower. Repeat. All Cybermen to Torchwood." Cybermen in the street start marching, leaving the humans alone. Theta looks carefully inside the warehouse, then crawls over to a crate and grabs a pair of Magnaclamps before dodging laser fire to get back. "Come on, please."

"Cover me." Theta looks back in again with his 3D glasses causing me to sigh in exasperation at the idiot. "Override roof mechanism." The warehouse roof shutters start to slide back. "Elevate."

"What're they doing? Why do they need to get outside??" Rose demanded continuously asking so many questions. "Time Lord science. What Time Lord science? What is it?" The Ark and the Black Dalek glide up and out into Canary Wharf.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

"We've got to see what it's doing. We've got to go back up. Come on! All of you. top floor!"

"That's forty five floors up! Believe me, I've done them all."

"We could always take the lift."

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

"The Genesis Ark will open." The Ark contains another Dalek. It starts to spin around.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

Theta gets to the window in time to see the Ark shooting out Daleks in all directions as it spins around. "Time Lord science. It's bigger on the inside."

"Did the Time Lords put those Daleks in there? What for?" Mickey turned to me knowing I would have the answer. "It's a prison ship." I stated with my eyes closed, I needed a minute. "How many Daleks?" Rose asked looking over at us, "Millions." The Daleks spread out over London as Cybermen clomp their way through the streets before stopping and shooting into the sky. "Exterminate all life forms below. Exterminate!" So people get killed as well as the Cybermen.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

"I'm sorry, but you've had it. This world's going to crash and burn. There's nothing we can do. We're going home." Pete takes a yellow medallion from a commando. "Jacks, take this. You're coming with us."

"But they're destroying the city."

"I'd forgotten you could argue. It's not just London, it's the whole world. But there's another world just waiting for you, Jacks. And it's safe as long as the Doctor closes the breach. Doctor?" Theta turns around, wearing his 3D spectacles, "Oh, I'm ready. I've got the equipment right here. Thank you, Torchwood." He uses a computer terminal, "Slam it down and close off both universes." I speak with a smile.

'Reboot systems.'

"But we can't just leave. What about the Daleks? And the Cybermen?" I rolled my eyes at her, did she honestly believe that we would just leave like that. Who does she think we are? Who he is? "They're part of the problem, and that makes them part of the solution. Oh yes! Well? Isn't anyone going to ask what is it with the glasses?" I snorted slightly as everyone paused in confused silence. "What is it with the glasses?" Rose hesitated to ask, "I can see, that's what. because we've got two separate worlds, but in between the two separate worlds, we've got the Void. That's where the Daleks were hiding. And the Cybermen travelled through the Void to get here. And you lot, one world to another, via the Void. Oh, I like that. Via the Void. Look."

He gives the spectacles to Rose, "I've been through it. Do you see? Kate's been through it." Lots of speckles in the air around Me and Him.

'Reboot in three minutes.'

"What is it?" Rose asks as she tried to reach for what she saw, "Void stuff." I explained causing her to nod slightly. "Like er, background radiation." She spoke in a guess, "That's it. Look at the others. And the only one who hasn't been through the Void, your mother. First time she's looked normal all in her life." Theta teased causing her to smack him, "Oi." She smiled lightly though, "But the Daleks lived inside the Void. They're bristling with it. Cybermen, all of them. I just open the Void and reverse. The Void stuff gets sucked back inside."

"Pulling them all in!" She cheered happily finally figuring it out, "Pulling them all in!" Theta agreed causing me to chuckle and shake my head. "Sorry, what's the Void?" Mickey asked holding up his hand, "The dead space. Some people call it Hell." I explained causing him to nod in understanding, "So you're sending the Daleks and Cybermen to Hell. Man, I told you he was good." Mickey laughed with a shake of his head. "But it's like you said. We've all got Void stuff. Me too, because we went to that parallel world. We're all contaminated. We'll get pulled in."

"That's why you've got to go."

'Reboot in two minutes.'

"Back to Pete's world. Hey, we should call it that. Pete's World. I'm opening the Void, but only on this side. You'll be safe on that side." Theta laughed as he explained the plan to everyone. "And then you close it, for good?" Pete asked, somewhat eyeballing him.

"The breach itself is soaked in Void stuff. In the end it'll close itself. And that's it. Kaput."

"But you stay on this side?"

"But you'll get pulled in." Mickey spoke up with a sad frown, "That's why I got these. He holds up the Magnaclamps, "I'll just have to hold on tight. I've been doing it all my life." He laughs turning to me with a smile, "I'm supposed to go." Rose asks with a deep frown. "Yeah." Jackie turns to me with a small smile and pulls me into a hug, "Take care of your little one. He or She will be the best thing to happen to you." She whispered causing me to tear up and laugh tightening my grip. "Thank you, Jackie Tyler."

"To another world, and then it gets sealed off."

"Yeah."

"Forever. That's not going to happen. Especially not when I found the rin-" The building shakes, "We haven't got time to argue. The plan works. We're going. You too. All of us." Pete demands as he gathers his family in the circle. "No, I'm not leaving here." Rose backs away shaking her head, "I'm not going without her." Jackie insisted nodding herself, "Oh, my God. We're going!" Pete demanded angrily at the two blondes.

"I've had twenty years without you, so button it. I'm not leaving her."

"You've got to."

"Well, that's tough."

"Mum."

"Reboot in one minute."

"I've had a life with you for nineteen years, but then I met the Doctor, and all the things I've seen him do for me, for you, for all of us. For the whole stupid planet and every planet out there. He does it alone, mum. But not anymore, because now he's got me. I'm going to be his w-" Theta rolled his eyes putting a medallion around Rose's neck and Pete presses his button. He was super annoyed right now, "You saved people too." He grumbled turning to me causing me to smile.

"What're you- Oh no, you don't. He's not doing that to me again." Rose hits her button, "I think this is the on switch." Rose's voice drifted through the room.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

Pete rips off Jackie's medallion. "But I've got to go back!" She grabbed him with a cry, "The Doctor said every time we use one of these, it damages the whole world. Now that's it!" Pete yelled towards Jackie and Mickey.

"She's your daughter!" Jackie shouted in shock. "She's your daughter, not mine. That's an order." Pete takes Mickey's medallion, "Mickey, tell him. Tell him, Mickey. Mickey!"

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

"Once the breach collapses, that's it. You will never be able to see her again. Your own mother!" Theta shouted angrily in her face, causing her to flinch. "I made my choice a long time ago, and I'm never going to leave you. Especially after I found that ring. So what can I do to help?" Rose smiled at him, my head snapped over to him as he stared at her in shock, his face turning bright red. Did he really get a Ring? When? What for? He paused for a moment, looking towards me before nodding back at Rose suddenly less pissed then before.

"Systems rebooted. Open access."

"Those coordinates over there, set them all at six. And hurry up." Rose goes to the terminal and takes her medallion off, Theta turns to me causing me to back up an shake my head. "No" I started causing him to rush up an grab my shoulders. "Your going to leave. Don't argue with me. I want you and our baby safe at the end of this. No arguments, do you understand?!" His voice raised as I stared at him in shock.

He had never raised his voice at me, so I knew this time he meant it. "Your pregnant?!" Rose snarled as she moved over to us with a glare, "Who's is it?" She scoffed looking me up and down judgmental causing Theta to turn and glare at her. "Mine! It's my child! So go do what your told Rose Tyler while I talk with my binded! and that ring wasn't for you!" She started at him in shock with tears in her eyes before she rushed away.

He turned back to me with a determined look, "Go. Now, we'll talk later." I took a deep breath before I nodded an pulled him in for a kiss. "We've got Cybermen on the way up." Rose started from the other side of the room, "How many floors down?" Theta asked as he pushed me into a room, using his sonic he sealed it closed an the world went dark. All I could do was listen to them, "Just one." Rose responded, I placed my hand against the door as Thera stood on the other side.

"I love you." I mumbled through the door causing him to smile, "I love you too. Both of you. So much."

"Levers operational."

"That's more like it. Bit of a smile. The old team."

"Hope and Glory, Mutt and Jeff, Shiver and Shake."

"Which one's Shiver?" Rose asked with a tight smile watching him. "Oh, I'm Shake." The Doctor gives Rose a Magnaclamp and they put them on the walls by the levers, "Press the red button."

"Breach active. It is the Doctor. Exterminate him!" Daleks swoop towards Torchwood Tower, "Exterminate!"

"When it starts, just hold on tight. Shouldn't be too bad for us but the Daleks and the Cybermen are steeped in Void stuff. Are you ready?" Theta yelled at Rose who responded, "So are they." The Daleks are visible outside the window. "Let's do it!"

They push the levers up then grab the Magnaclamps, "Online." A bright light comes out of the breach and a strong wind rushes into it, sucking the first Daleks through the windows and into itself. "Emergency!"

"The breach is open! Into the Void! Ha!" Cybermen all over the world are lifted off their feet and into the air. There is a steady stream of Daleks and Cybermen all being sucked through the one broken window into the Void.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

"Emergency temporal shift!"

The Black Dalek Sek saves himself, but the Ark gets sucked away. On the ground, people come out of hiding to watch.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

Rose's lever moves a little, "Offline."
The suction starts to decrease. Rose has to let go of the Magnaclamp to grab the lever and pull it, but she and it are being dragged the wrong way. "I've got to get it upright!" Somehow she manages it, "Online and locked."

The suction builds up an The Doctor watches on in silence as Rose is being pulled horizontally towards the Void. The Doctor doesn't try to reach her as her fingers finally slip from the lever handle he just watches. Then Pete pops in, catches her and vanishes with his daughter in his arms. The wind dies down and the Void closes itself like paper down a plughole.

"Systems closed."

The Doctor stands for a moment before turning an pointing the sonic at the locked room off to the side allowing Kate to step out.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

Rose hammers on the wall, "Take me back! Take me back! Take me back. I can't leave him with her!" Rose shouts her voice growing angry as her family watches "It's stopped working. He did it. He closed the breach." Pete breathed out causing Rose to flip out even more, "No! He's mine! You can't have him! You've brainwashed him! He's going to marry me! And your pregnant with someone else's child, I have to tell him!" She continued to shout until her father dragged her away screaming.

She wouldn't stop, it was like something had flipped in her and everyone would be effected by that flip.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

Theta took a deep breath as he stared at the wall from a far before putting on a gentle smile and walking over to me. I stood staring at the wall with a hard look jumping when I felt his arm around my waist. "Come on." He muttered gently as he pulled me away, "But what about Rose? Is that it?" I asked with a frown as I looked up at him. He just gave me a smile and kissed me on my forehead. "I said my goodbye just then. She's fine. She's with family." He spoke before leading me out of the building.

I couldn't help but feel bad that he wasn't going to say goodbye and he was perfectly fine with it. At the same time though I understood that he had pulled away after she started to become evil.

Watching him silently for a few moments made him sigh an turn to me, "I'm fine, alright. I've got you and our child to care about. Sure she was my friend after the war but I wasn't lying long ago when I said that I needed her because I thought I lost you. I've got you now and she's safe, that's more than I can ask for." He explained placing both of his hands on my shoulders, looking me in the eye with a happy smile.

"Okay." I nodded causing him to kiss me an leaning down to kiss my stomach then walking away. "So a ring huh?" I smirked up at his as he sputtered out words before shaking his head. "I'll get you another one, and do it right." I pulled him closer as I laid my head on his arm, "Take your time. I'll wait." And I knew I would have too.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

A week later, Theta had been mourning the loss of his friend and helping me with my morning sickness. I knew they weren't close but I was glad he still cared. Theta slowly walks around the console, setting controls, while I watched in silence. He then looks up and sees a figure in white, complete with veil, "What?" He asked in shock causing me to turn around just as she turns around. "Oh!" She gasped in shock looking around, "What?" I asked with a frown.

"Who are you?"

"But"

"Where am I, eh?"

"What?"

"What the hell is this place?"

"What?"

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

Rose waited, she waited for weeks, staring at the ring she stole. She knew he would come for her and if he couldn't like they said then she would get to him. No matter what! She wasn't going to let Kate have him.

An with the information on Donna Noble she would be able to get back to him and hopefully get Kate out of the picture as well.

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Holy Shit Guys, it's my Birthday and I finished season two lol.

I'm 21 today!!!

So I wanted to try out a new ending, most of all the Doctor Who fanfics I've read, he's said goodbye on the beach. I wanted to try something new, I don't know if anyone got it but as he watched he get pulled in an be caught by her father and then staring at the wall; that was his way of saying goodbye. He has tried for a while to let go of Rose because of how much he loves Kate and now she is finally gone, he doesn't want to taint his memory of Rose anymore than it already is.

I know that sounds wrong but to me it makes sense.

Please Don't Hate!

Like I've said multiple times before if you don't like please don't read my book.

Thank you all for reading and it will be continued....

I just don't know when.

I may update it next Saturday.

I may not.

We will see.

Another announcement, the ring; it was more or less a promise ring so it wasn't something to important and it probably won't be brought up until Rose comes back if at all. Only because I want to have them moved on by season four.

Season three is going to be a roller coaster.

A little explanation, Kate has always been insecure because she's been locked up her whole life. Yes, the Doctor loves her whole heartedly and would never fall in love with someone else but he does have moments where people peak his interest, not romantically though.

Rose was one of those people, he just came from a war on his planet and thought the love of his life was dead. She helped him, he wasn't in love with her but he did care for her and then to have Kate come in changed a lot of things.

Season One was kinda him getting used to her again.

Season Two was him separating the girl who saved him and the woman he loved.

Now Season Three, he needs to mourn that separation and she needs to find herself. Plus Martha who was kinda like a ghost compared to Rose, it was a competition but I tried to give them all good parts as well as bad so please no hate.

Just grin and bare with it.

Lol.

Anyway! Thank you all for the love and support!  Hope you guys enjoy future chapters!!!!

6,445 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54 0 4
The Doctor and the Master are both the stuff of legend in the kinky world, but outside of it, their personal life is a mess.
1K 77 20
《--》 One morning, in an average day in Rose Tyler's life, she has an unfortunate encounter with living plastic mannequins, where she met the freshly...
27.8K 401 15
*Warning smut*
22.7K 1K 39
" 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝘼𝙍𝘿𝙄𝙎 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣. " 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺!𝗼𝗰 𝘋𝘐𝘚𝘊𝘓𝘈𝘐𝘔𝘌𝘙 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦...