тнє ℓαѕт qυєєи // тнє ∂σ¢тσя

By Silverfloor23

Backstory/Description in the book WARNING ⚠️ - SMUT More

The Last Queen
Cast
Extra Cast/Big Announcement
Themes
Dalek
The Long Game
Father's Day
The Empty Child
The Doctor Dances
Boom Town
Bad Wolf
The Paring Of Ways
Born Again
The Christmas Invasion
New Earth
Tooth and Claw
School Reunion
The Girl In The Fireplace
Age Of Steel
The Idiots Lantern
The Impossible Planet
The Satan Pit
Love and Monsters
Fear Her
Army Of Ghosts
Doomsday
The Runaway Bride
Smith's and Jones
The Shakespeare Code
Gridlock
Daleks In Manhatten
Evolution Of The Daleks
The Lazarus Experiment
42
Human Nature
Family Of Blood
Blink
Utopia
The Sound Of The Drums
Last Of The Time Lords
Time Crash
Voyage Of The Damned
Partners In Crime
The Fires Of Pompeii
Planet Of The Ood
The Sontaran Stratagem
The Poison Sky
The Doctor's Other Daughter
The Unicorn and The Wasp
Silence In The Library
Forest Of The Dead
Midnight
Turn Left
The Stolen Earth
Journey's End
The Next Doctor
Planet Of The Dead
The Waters On Mars
The Wedding Of Sarah Jane Smith and a Family Vacation
A Wedding Of Time
The End Of Time #1
The End Of Time #2
The Eleventh Hour
The Beast Below
Victory Of The Daleks
The Time Of Angels
Flesh And Stone
Meanwhile In The Tardis
The Vampires Of Venice
Amy's Choice
The Hungry Earth
Cold Blood
Vincent and The Doctor
The Lodger
The Pandorica Opens
The Big Bang

Rise Of The Cybermen

2.4K 47 34
By Silverfloor23

{"Why is it always her?"}

"Doctor?!" Theta grunted, quickly raising his head as I groaned leaning back against the pillow with a unsatisfied look. He licked his lips, looking back towards me with a smirk before placing his fingers inside me causing me roll my hips and close my eyes. "Yeah?" He answered back with a smirk permanently placed on his face as he inserted another. Apparently he was enjoying the thrill of being caught although I couldn't say that I didn't either. "You coming?" She asked causing him to look towards me, "Not yet." He told her looking me in the eye as he pulled his hand away.

I whimpered lowly as he moved to position himself, moaning lightly when he entered me. "Fuck." He grunted thrusting himself deep inside, both of use still trying to be quiet. "Okay, be out in a minute please." She spoke again before walking away causing him to roll his eyes and push faster into me. Throwing my head back, his hips jutting into me causing me to moan in pleasure. He was irritated again, she seemed to be doing that a lot lately. Not that I'm complaining, the sex is great when he is irritated.

"That's it baby." I muttered pulling him closer as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled us up into a sitting position. Thrusting further into me before coming together, "Shit." He muttered happily, making sure to keep himself inside me. "Take my seed. I want you filled with my children." He muttered quietly causing me to pull back and look at him with wide eyes. "You want children!?" I asked causing him to look back up at me with a blush.

"Of course I do. I love you, and I want little ones of you running around." I blushed at his words before smirking and pulling him in for a kiss. "Then you better get working." I teased causing him to growl and bite my neck, starting another round.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

Three hours later, we finally made it to the console room where Mickey was looking at the control and Rose was impatiently tapping her foot glaring hard at us. "Where have you been?!" She demanded with a glare, "Having amazing Sex." My head whipped around so fast towards Theta who shrugged and pulled me over to the chair. Sitting down, he pulled me onto his lap ignoring Mickey's shocked face and Rose's red face full of anger.

"So stories." He spoke with a smile.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

"And that weird munchkin lady with the big eyes? Do you remember? the way she looked at you! And then she opens her mouth and fire comes out!" Theta laughed, "I thought I was going to get frazzled!" Rose insisted trying to get his attention, although he was talking to Mickey about the adventure that he took Rose and I on a while back. "Yeah. One minute she's standing there, and the next minute roar!" I smiled up at him as he looked so happy.

"Yeah. where was that, then? What happened?" Mickey asked trying to get his attention again, clearly Theta forgot him. "Oh, it was on this er, this er planet thing. Asteroid. It's a long story, you had to be there. Er, what're you doing that for?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Because you told me to." Mickey sputtered out in shock, "When was that?" Theta asked looking towards me, "About half an hour ago" I told him with a raised eyebrow as Mickey nodded along.

"Er, you can let go now."

"Well, how long's it been since I could've stopped?"

"Ten minutes? Twenty? Twenty nine?" Theta's bottom lip juts out in though as Rose snickers at him causing me to glare. "You just forgot me!" Mickey shouts offended, "No, no, no. I was just, I was, I was calibrating. I was just. No, I know exactly what I'm doing." And the time rotor blows up.

"What's happened?" Rose shouts as we all cling on for dear life. "The time vortex is gone. That's impossible. It's just gone. Brace yourself! We're going to crash!" The Tardis comes to a sudden stop, and gas masks drop from the ceiling. The power is off, Theta immediately rushes to my side as I had fallen off the seat in shock. "Everyone all right? Rose? Mickey?" I asked as Theta pulled me up before walking over to the console.

"I'm fine. I'm okay. Sorry. Yeah."

"She's dead. The Tardis is dead."

"You can fix it?"

"There's nothing to fix. She's perished. The last Tardis in the universe. Extinct." I whispered causing Theta to slightly whimper at the loss of her. "We can get help, yeah?" Rose asked causing me to scoff, "Where from?" Theta snarled with an eye roll at her.

"Well, we've landed. We've got to be somewhere." Rose spoke with a look towards Theta who stared at the console with a distant look. "We fell out of the vortex, through the void, into nothingness. We're in some sort of no place. The silent realm. The lost dimension." Mickey opens the door, looks out then smirks back at us. "Otherwise known as London."

We step outside as Mickey smirks in delight. "London, England, Earth. Hold on." Mickey picks up a discarded newspaper, "First of February this year not exactly far flung, is it?" He turns to us with a raised eyebrow. "So this is London." I state with a frown as Thera pulls me closer, "Yep." Mickey nods in agreement. "Your city." Theta confirms with a look. "That's the one." Mickey speaks again this time a little irritated that we kept talking about it.

"Just as we left it."

"Bang on."

"And that includes the Zeppelins?" I ask pointing upwards causing Mickey and Rose to as well, "What the hell?
Massive airships pass overhead. "That's beautiful." Rose breathes out in awe, "Okay, so it's London with a big international Zeppelin festival." Mickey shrugs causing Theta to shake his head. "This is not your world." He tells him, "But if the date's the same, it's parallel, right? Am I right? Like a parallel Earth where they've got Zeppelins. Am I right? I'm right, aren't I?"

"Must be."

"So, a parallel world where"

"Oh, come on. You've seen it on films. Like an alternative to our world where everything's the same but a little bit different, like, I don't know, traffic lights are blue, Tony Blair never got elected." Mickey was interrupted by Rose, "And he's still alive." Rose is staring at an advert for Vitex Lite, cherry flavour, starring Pete Tyler, "A parallel world and my dad's still alive."

"Oh here we go again." I grunt with a roll of my eyes as I crossed my arms. Rose turned to me with a heated glare but Thera stepped in front of me with a matching one towards her. "Don't look at it, Rose. Don't even think about it. This is not your world." He snarls causing her to frown at him and look back at the screen. "But he's my dad and-" She touches the advert, triggering a short film.

"Trust me on this."

"Well, that's weird. But he's real."

"Trust me on this."

"He's a success. He was always planning these daft little schemes. Health food, drinks and stuff. Everyone said they were useless. But he did it." She laughed with tears in her eyes looking up at Theta and reaching for his hand. "Rose, if you've ever trusted me, then listen to me now. Stop looking at it. Your father's dead. He died when you were six months old. That is not your Pete. That is a Pete. For all we know, he's got his own Jackie, his own Rose. His own daughter who is someone else, but not you. You can't see him. Not ever." Theta tries again but we both knew, he'll even Mickey knew that it wasn't going to happen.

She just wasn't going to listen.

"Trust me on this. Trust me on this. Trust me on this. Trust me on this."

Theta growled and stormed back into the TARDIS with a scoff, "She just won't listen! It's like she's deaf only hearing what she wants!" He glared at the door in anger causing me to snort. "That's selective hearing my love. Not deaf. There is a difference." I spoke with a smirk causing him to grunt and come towards me. He pulled me into a born crushing hug, "I don't know how much longer I can handle this." He mutters causing me to give a small smile. I chuckled as a memory passed over my thoughts, she wasn't the only one with selective hearing.

╲╱❀╲╱╲╱❀╲╱╲╱❀╲╱

[smut]

I was in my third regeneration, and Theta seemed to really love this new version. He was staying on Gallifrey for a short week, he needed a break from traveling. Sarah Jane had wanted to hang with me for a bit as well so I put them up on my floor, of course Theta shared my bedroom but Sarah was staying separately.

I sat at my desk watching as he paced around, "Theta." My voice echoed through out the room as he turned with a red face. I took a wild guess and assumed it was my new deep voice, I wasn't so sure of it but he seemed to love it. "Look I understand that you are used to moving around and that's fine but you are here to take a break. Sarah is doing just fine, people can last a week without you.. Are you listening?" He stared me down before blinking, "What?"

Chuckling I stood up, slowly moving over to him. He gulped an back away falling back onto the bed as I climbed on top pulling my shirt off. His fourth self seemed to be more shy about things, "You know it's not nice to ignore me." I uttered out as I peeled off his layers and kissed along his neck. He grunted slightly as I rubbed myself against him, our hips jutting together as I gripped us. My hand holding both, rubbing them together causing us both to pant.

"Fuck."

He whined as I sped up my pace, finally allowing us to finish together. His held fell back as his eyes closed, "What do you think your doing?" I asked causing his eyes to shoot open, "You haven't been listening and I'm not finished with you."

╲╱❀╲╱╲╱❀╲╱╲╱❀╲╱

"You'll be fine. Besides it's only four more months." I chuckled snapping myself out of the memory before it went any further. He was so damn cute in every regeneration, "Four?!" He yelped in exasperation.

Mickey suddenly bursts through the door causing Theta to whine again and place his head on my shoulder. He was super irritated and it was kinda funny, I could tell he was going to need to get away from them after this adventure.

"I told you to keep an eye on her." Theta spoke pulling away from me, "She's all right." Mickey insisted shooting me a small smile causing me to smile back. "She goes wandering off. Parallel world, it's like a gingerbread house. All those temptations calling out." Theta explained as he paced around, "Oh, so it's just Rose, then? Nothing out there to tempt me?"

"Well, I don't know, I can't worry about everything. If I could just get this thing to-" Theta kicks the console, causing me to instinctively smack him upside the head. "Don't kick her because your upset at the blonde." He pouted at me,
"Did that help?" Mickey laughed causing Theta to sigh. "Yes." He spoke as I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Did that hurt?"

"Yes. Ow."

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

Theta continued to grumble to himself as he slumped down on the side chair, I walked over and placed a hand on his shoulder causing him to grab it and smile gently. "We're not meant to be here. The Tardis draws it's power from the universe, but it's the wrong universe. It's like diesel in a petrol engine." I explained looking towards Mickey who nodded, "But I've seen it in comics. People go hopping from one alternative world to another. It's easy."

"Not in the real world. It used to be easy. When the Time Lords kept their eye on everything, you could hop between realities, home in time for tea. Then they died, and took it all with them. The walls of reality closed, the worlds were sealed. Everything became that bit less kind." Theta explained out before I could as Mickey listened along, although he still seemed a little confused about it all. "Then how did we get here?" Mickey asked with a confused look, "I don't know. Accident? Should've been impossible. Now we're trapped. What's that?"

A tiny green light under the console is what I pointed out causing both men to frown at me before looking. "What?" They asked together as I rushed over, "That, there. Is that a reflection? It's a light! Is it? Is that a light? I think that's a light. That's all we need. We've got power! Mickey, we've got power! Ha! My love!" I shouted happily as I began to unhook the small egg shaped glowing orb.

I got down below the main part of the console to get a better hold on it, "It's alive!" I cheered as Thera pulled me back up. "What is it?" Mickey asked us as we stared happily at it. "It's nothing. It's tiny. One of those insignificant little power cells that no one ever bothers about, and it's clinging onto life, with one little ounce of reality tucked away inside." Theta laughed happily as he grabbed it gently from my hands.

"Enough to get us home?"

"Not yet. I need to charge it up."

"We could go outside and lash it up to the National Grid."

"Wrong sort of energy. It's got to come from our universe." I explained to him causing him to nod slowly still confused as ever, "But we don't have anything." He stated but before I could say anything Theta interrupted. "There's me." I slapped him and glared, "Us." Theta cradles the green light in his hands and blows on it at the same time as me.  It gets brighter, "We both just gave away five years of our lives. Worth every second."

I turned to Theta with a happy smile and quickly place a kiss on his lips.
"It's going out. Is that okay?" Mickey pointed out, quick to interrupt us not wanting to see us kissing. "It's on a recharging cycle. It'll loop round, power back up and be ready to take us home in, oo, twenty four hours?" I estimated causing Theta to nod in agreement.

"So that gives us twenty four hours on a parallel world?"

"Shore leave. As long as we keep our heads down. Easy. No problem. Let's go and tell the blonde."

Theta has the power cell with him as we move outside to Rose who is sitting on a park bench not to far away. "There you are. You all right? No applause. I fixed it. Twenty four hours, then we're flying back to reality. What is it?" Theta groaned out as he watched her, "My phone connected. There's this Cybus Network. It finds your phone. It gave me Internet access."

"Rose, whatever it says, this is the wrong world." Theta tried to explain once again to the hard headed blonde. "I don't exist." I rolled my eyes an scoffed lightly, "What do you mean?" Mickey asked with a frown as he watched her. "There's no Rose Tyler. I was never born. There's Pete, my dad, and Jackie. He still married mum but they never had kids."

"Give me that phone." Theta growled as he went to snatch it from her only for her to stand and pull it away while moving close to his face. "They're rich. They've got a house and cars, and everything they want. But they haven't got me. I've got to see him." She insisted as she trailed her eyes along his form, knowing that she would get what she wanted from him.

"You can't." I stated stepping forward causing her to glare and push me back, "I just want to see him." She snarled out causing Theta to step between us. "Don't touch her! And I can't let you." He tried to reason once again already wearing thin on patience. "You just said twenty four hours!" She shouted at him, "You can't become their daughter, that's not the way it works. Mickey, tell her."

"Twenty four hours, yeah?"

"Where're you going?"

"Well, I can do what I want."

"I've got the address and everything." She shrugged, "Stay where you are, both of you. Rose, come back here! Mickey, come back here right now!" Theta yelled at both of them as I sighed and pinched my brow. "I just want to see him." She continued walking knowing that he would follow her, "Why is it always her?" I asked him with a shake of my head as he glare at her retreating figure.

"Yeah, I've got things to see and all."

"Like what?"

"Well, you don't know anything about me, do you? It's always about Kate, no offense. And Rose sometimes. I'm just a spare part." Mickey spoke sadly, he had a point. With Theta it was either me or Rose, and he was already on his wits end with her so it wasn't like Mickey was being paid much attention. "I'm sorry. I've got to go."

"Go on, then. There's no choice, is there? You can only chase after one of us. It's never going to be me, is it? I can just take Kate at least she likes me." Mickey looked towards me causing me to smile and nod which also causing Theta to gap and pout. "Back here, twenty four hours! I love you!" He gives me a kiss before running after Rose who smirks victoriously. "Yeah. If I haven't found something better." Mickey mutters but I quickly grab his hand with a smile. "Come on, Smith. Let's go visit your grams."

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

We walk past a vacant lot and up to an army roadblock, my arm wrapped around his. "Are we all right to get past?" I asked as I watched the soldier closely. "Yeah. No bother. Curfew doesn't start till ten."

"There's a curfew?" I asked with a cock of my head, "Course there is. Where you been living, mates? Up there with the toffs?" He pointed to the Zeppelins, "I wish. See you."

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

Armed soldiers on patrol here, too. The Doctor has caught up to Rose super irritated. "Mickey's mum just couldn't cope. His dad hung around for a while, but then he just sort of wandered off. He was brought up by his gran. She was such a great woman. God, she used to slap him!" The Doctor sighed in annoyance at her, she was laughing at the expense of her boyfriend. "And then she died. She tripped and fell down the stairs. It's about five years ago now. I was still in school."

The Doctor suddenly stopped and stared at her causing her to blush, "Look Rose, just because I came after you doesn't mean anything. I was trying to make sure you-" Rose interrupted him with a huge smile as she grabbed his hand and leaned forward. "I know! You don't have to say, we're in public. You can tell me later just how much you care for me." Rose muttered, looking up at him seductively with her tongue between her teeth causing him to flinch back.

He yanked himself away from her and tried his hardest to wipe himself off to get the feel of her off him. He was so going to need to take a shower after this, but before get a few kisses from Kate or maybe even a little more than that.

"That's Mickey. I suppose I, we just take him for granted. Do you think she's still alive, his gran?" Rose spoke as the continued on like nothing ever happened causing him to frown at her. She really needed her head checked, "Could be. Like I said, parallel world, gingerbread house. We need to get out of here as fast as we can." He muttered watching her warily, there is a beeping sound and everyone stops still, including the policeman.

"What're they all doing?"

"They've stopped." Everyone's ear pod flashes, "It's the earpieces. Like Bluetooth attachments, but everyone's connected together."

"It's on my phone. It's automatic, look. It's downloading. Is this what they're all getting? News, international news, sports, weather." She read out loud, "They get it direct. Downloaded right into their heads." The Doctor watched them all with a frown as Rose continued to read off her phone. "TV schedules, lottery numbers."

"Everyone shares the same information. A daily download published by Cybus Industries." The next download is Joke. The people laugh, then continue about their business.

"You lot, you're obsessed. You'd do anything for the latest upgrade." He scoffed at her causing her to gasp at him, "Oi, not my lot. Different world, remember." Rose tried to defended but The Doctor wasn't having it at all. "It's not so far off your world. This place is only parallel. Oh, look at that. Cybus Industries, owners of just about every company in Britain, including Vitex. Mister Pete Tyler's very well connected. Oh, okay. I give up. Let's go and see him."

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

Mickey rattles the knocker on number 1. An old West Indian woman calls out from inside, causing him to gulp and look at me to which I offered a small smile back. "Who's that there?"

The door opens. The woman has a white stick, and a pair of ear pods, "Who is it? I know you're there. Shame on you, tricking an old lady. I've got nothing worth stealing. And don't think I'm going to disappear! You're not going to take me." Mickey practically falls over in job as tears swelled in his eyes.

"Hi."

"Is that you?"

"It's me. I came home."

"Ricky?"

"It's Mickey." Mickey griped at her causing her to scoff, "I know my own grandson's name. It's Ricky. Now, come here." They hug while I smile at the two in silence. I was definitely going to let them have their moment.

"Okay, I'm Ricky. Of course I am. Ricky, that's me." She slaps him, "Ow!" He yelp causing me to bite back a laugh, I wanted them to enjoy this moment. "You stupid boy. Where have you been?" She growled angrily before hitting him again. "Ow! Stop hitting me!"

"It's been days and days! I keep hearing all these stories. People disappearing off the streets. There's nothing official on the download but there're all these rumours, and, and whispers. I thought that God had disappeared you!" She shouted at him,
"That carpet on the stairs, I told you to get it fixed. You're going to fall and break your neck." He spoke with frustration about her, it was good to see him worried about her. At least you can always count of Family, Theta has always been mine and I know I can always count on him.

"Well, you get it fixed for me."

"I should have done way back. I guess I'm just kind of useless."

"Now, I never said that."

"I am, though. And I'm sorry, gran. I'm so sorry." Mickey teared up and hugged her tightly, "Don't talk like that. Do you know what you need? A nice sit down and a cup of tea. You got time?"

"For you, I've got all the time in the world."

"Oh, you say that, but it's all talk. It's those new friends of yours. I don't trust them." His grandma complained causing him to point at me and mouth but I just shook my head no. "What friends are they?" Mickey asked again looking at me causing me to shrug, "Don't pretend you don't know. You've been seeing them. Missus Chan told me. Driving about all helter skelter in that van."

"What van's that, then?"

"You know full well! Don't play games with me." The van that does a handbrake turn in the road behind them, "Get inside." Jake jumps out of the van and grabs Mickey, who makes sure to pull me along. "I've been looking for you everywhere! Who's this?!" He pushes Mickey into the van with me attached like an accessory before we drive off.

"Ricky! Ricky!"

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

"Ricky, you were the one who told us you don't contact your family because it puts them in danger. And no new friends unless confirmed with us first!"

"Yeah. Ricky said that. Course I did, just testing and Kate is good." I rolled my eyes at his horrible acting skills. "I saw them. I taped them. They went round Blackfriars gathering up the homeless like the child catcher. They must've took four dozen." The blonde woman driver speaks, "The vans were hired out to a company called International Electromatics. But I did a protocol search. Turns out that's a dummy company established by guess who?"

"I don't know. Who?" Mickey asked with a frown, "Cybus Industries!" I flinched slightly at the name, why did it send chills down my spine? "Well, now we've got evidence."

"Bad news is, they've arrested Thin Jimmy. So that just leaves you."

"Leaves me what?"

"The Number One. Top of the list. London's Most Wanted."

"Okay, cool. Say that again?" I scoff with an raised eyebrow as Mickey looks at me in shock.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

"There's a light on. There's someone inside the base. Missis Moore, we've got visitors."

Jake and Moore have a gun. "One, two, three, go!" A familiar figure is inside the room. Mickey's jaw hits the floor, "What the hell are you doing?"

"What're you doing there?" Jack asked him as I watched in silence. "What am I doing here? What am I doing there?" Jake and Mrs Moore turn their guns on Mickey.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

A stretched limo drives past the Doctor and Rose, "They've got visitors."

"February the first. Mum's birthday. Even in a parallel universe, she still loves a party."

"Well, given Pete Tyler's guest list, I wouldn't mind a look. And there is one guaranteed way of getting inside." The Doctor shrugged slightly as he looked around. "Psychic paper." Rose grinned up at him causing him to stiff a smile when she grabbed his arm in excitement. "Who do you want to be?"

Rose and the Doctor carry trays of canapés and champagne for the guests scattered through the ground floor, "We could have been anyone." Rose grumbled, "Got us in, didn't it?" The Doctor stated with an eye roll, "You're in charge of the psychic paper. We could've been guests. Celebrities. Sir Doctor, Dame Rose. We end up serving. Did enough of this back home."

Bitch was all she seemed to be doing these days, "If you want to know what's going on, work in the kitchens. According to Lucy, that man over there" The Doctor stated causing Rose to frown, "Who's Lucy?" She snarled,
"She's carrying the salmon pinwheels." The Doctor pointed out with a shrug. "Oh, that's Lucy, is it?" Rose scoffed looking her up and down with a displeased look.

"Yeah. Lucy says, that is the President of Great Britain."

"What, there's a President, not a Prime Minister?"

"Seems so."

"Or maybe Lucy's just a bit thick." Rose snipped causing The Doctor to stop with a frown, "Or maybe you're just a bit-" Pete is standing on the staircase. "Excuse me! Thank you very much. Thank you if I could just have your attention, please?" The crowd cheered, "Pete! Go on, Pete!" He laughed and smiled at them. "Thank you very much!" He nodded, "It's about time you did some work."

"I thought you liked them young."

"Um, I'd just like to say thank you to you all, for coming on this, this very special occasion. My wife's thirty ninth."

"Don't believe that one."

"Trust me on this. And so, without any further ado, here she is, the birthday girl. My lovely wife, Jackie Tyler." Jackie makes her entrance in skin tight black to general applause, "Now, I'm not giving a speech. That's what my parties are famous for. No work, no politics, just a few good mates and plenty of black market whisky. Pardon me, Mister President. So, yeah, get on with it. Enjoy, enjoy."

"You can't stay as I much as I would be okay with it. Even if there was some way of telling them."

"Course I can't. I've still got Mum at home. My real mum. I couldn't just leave her, could I. It's just, they've got each other. Mum's got no one." Rose spoke trying to pity her own damn self for trying to find a family when she already had one. "She's got you. Those two haven't. All these different worlds, not one of them gets it right."

"Rose! There's my little girl! Come to mummy, come to mummy!" Rose looks around expecting to see herself but instead Jackie picks up the dog. "Yes, good girl! Good girl, aren't you?" The Doctor laughs causing Rose to shoot him a nasty glare but he doesn't apologize. He was so going to have to tell Kate about this!

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

Under a splendid 18th century painted ceiling, Mickey has been stripped and tied to a chair, and is being carefully scanned while I was thankfully still clothed but also tied to a chair. "He's clean. No bugs. And I don't want to check her. She scares me." Jack whispered to Rickey who rolls his eyes.
"But this is off the scale. He's flesh and blood. How did that happen?" Rickey asked the woman who I found out was named Moore, "Well, it could be that Cybus Industries have perfected the science of human cloning, or your father had a bike."

"And your name is Mickey, not Ricky." Rickey scoffed at his name, "Mickey. Dad was Jackson Smith. Used to work at the key cutters in Clifton's Parade. Went to Spain, never came back." Mickey explained with a nod as I watched them go back and forth with a yawn.

"But that's my dad. So, we're brothers?"

"Be fair. What else could it be?"

"I don't know. But he doesn't just look like me, he is exactly the same. There's something else going on here, Jake."

I rolled my eyes at them, "Your his other self, we're from a different universe and your just one of multiple versions of him." I explained causing them to stare at me before Mickey turned to them. "So, who are you lot?"

"We? We are the Preachers. As in Gospel Truth. You see? No ear plugs. While the rest of the world downloads from Cybus Industries, we, we have got freedom. You're talking to London's Most Wanted, but target Number One is Lumic, and we are going to bring him down." Rickey boasted causing me to snort slightly,
"From your kitchen?" I asked with snark causing him to glare at me.

"Have you got a problem with that?"

"No, it's a good kitchen."

"It's an upload from Gemini."

"Who's Gemini?" I asked them, "The vans are back. They're moving out of Battersea. Looks like Gemini was right. Lumic's finally making a move." Moore stated as she stared towards her boss, "And we are right behind him. Pack up, we're leaving." The lorry drives past the base, and the van follows it. Everyone except Mickey checks their weapons, machine guns etc.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

The Doctor sneaks off and finds a working laptop, while Rose goes to speak with her other world parents.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

Ricky and Jake are hiding in the bushes, reporting in on a walkie-talkie. "I don't know what they're doing, but this seems to be the target. Big house, fair bit of money. Now we have got to find a way to get in."

"I've identified the address. It belongs to Peter Tyler, the Vitex millionaire." Mickey frowned looking back at the woman, "Pete Tyler?" I rolled my eyes, here we go again. "He's listed as one of Lumic's henchmen. A traitor to the state." Moore stated as a matter of fact causing me to scoff, of course he would be. "But we've got to get in there."

"Now, shut it, duplicate. That's what I just said." A ramp is dropped down from the back of the lorry. "What are they doing?" Heavy feet march down the ramp and onto the gravel. "What the hell are they?" My eyes widened in shock as I heard those dreaded footfalls.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

The Doctor has found Lumic's presentation on the laptop, "The most precious thing on this Earth is the human brain. This is the ultimate upgrade. Our greatest step into cyberspace."

"Cybers."

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

The Doctor and Rose meet up and go to the window, "It's happening again." He gapped in horror. "What do you mean?" Rose asked looking up at him,
"I've seem them before." He stated as he stared at the think fog that stood between him and one of his nightmares. "What are they?" Rose asked as they finally emerged from the fog.

"Cybermen."

The Cybermen smash through a series of French windows in the other wall. Others march in through the house. The guests are surrounded, "What are they, robots?" Rose asked teaching for his hand but he moves away playing it off but she was really starting to get irritated by this. "Worse than that."

"They're people?"

"They were, until they had all their humanity taken away. That's a living brain jammed inside a cybernetic body, with a heart of steel. All emotions removed." The Doctor spoke as he watched them closely, "Why no emotions?" Rose asked again, "Because it hurts."

"I demand to know, Lumic. These people, who were they?"

"They were homeless and wretched and useless. Until I saved them, and elevated them, and gave them life eternal. And now I leave you in their capable hands. Goodnight, sir. Goodnight, Mister President."

"We have been upgraded." The leader Cyberman spoke causing The Doctor to step forward, "Into what?" He asked as Rose watched with a smile, she really loved him and she was glad he loved her too. "The next level of mankind. We are Human point two. Every citizen will receive a free upgrade. You will become like us." It spoke again causing the President to scoff. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for what's been done to you, but listen to me. This experiment ends tonight."

"Upgrading is compulsory."

"And if I refuse?"

"Don't."

"What if I refuse?"

"I'm telling you, don't." The Doctor warned but he wasn't listened too. "What happens if I refuse?" The President ignored The Doctor one finally time. "Then you are not compatible."

"What happens then?" The president asks with a glare, "You will be deleted." The Cyberman puts his hand on the President's neck, and electrocutes him. The Doctor grabs Rose and runs. The guests scream as they get grabbed and killed. "Jackie! Jackie!"

The Doctor and Rose jump through a window. "There's nothing we can do." The Doctor rolls his eyes and pulls her away, "My mum's in there!" Rose shouts trying to fight him. He couldn't understand her, why was she so insistent on a parallel version of her mother when she had a perfectly good one at home. It made him extremely upset.

"She is not your mother! Come on!" A row of Cybermen stop them from running across the lawn. They turn back and run around the side of the house as Pete comes out through the window. "Quick! Quick!" Pete follows the Doctor and Rose. Jackie runs down into the cellar. A Cyberman follows carefully. It's feet are twice as big as the steps, "Pete, is there a way out?"

"The side gates. Who are you? How do you know so much?"

"You wouldn't believe it in a million years." More Cybermen cut them off. Two armed figures come running across the lawn in front of the floodlights. "Who's that?"

"Get behind me!" Ricky and Jake open fire on the Cybermen, but the bullets just bounce off. The Cybermen stop. "Oh my God, look at you." Rose hugs Ricky, "I thought I'd never see you again!"

"Yeah. No offence, sweetheart, but who the hell are you?" Rickey scoffed at her in disgust causing Theta to snort back a laugh. "Rose! That's not me. That's like the other one." Mickey shouted as we ran up to them, "Oh, as if things weren't bad enough, there's two Mickey's." I smacked Theta's arm with a slight glare. "It's Ricky." Ricky snapped angrily, "But there's more of them."

"We're surrounded." Rose cried out trying to reach for Theta but he made sure she couldn't touch him. "Put the guns down. Bullets won't stop them." Jake starts shooting but Theta stops him, "No! Stop shooting, now. We surrender! Hands up. There's no need to damage us. We're good stock. We volunteer for the upgrade program. Take us to be processed."

"You are rogue elements."

"But we surrender."

"You are incompatible."

"But this is a surrender."

"You will be deleted."

"But we're surrendering! Listen to me, we surrender!" Theta shouts stepping in front of me with his hands up. "You are inferior. Man will be reborn as Cyberman, but you will perish under maximum deletion." The Cybermen hold out their deadly arms towards the group, "Delete. Delete. Delete!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Ok guys, I just want to note I am mostly making things up as I go along and then I edit later. When I have a draft, I do go back and add more if I want to before I publish but I just want to let everyone know. Thank you guys all for the love and support!

Note - She lost fifty fours years being trapped in her room, originally when they met they were only five years apart and I will explain this later but I wanted everyone to know so know one is lost on the ages.

6,400 Words

Okay guys, two more questions!! Big decision time!!

Should I update twice a week starting this week or stay the same?

And depending on how many comments I get, what other day should I?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 401 15
*Warning smut*
61 0 17
Collection of previously-published one-shot Doctor Who songfics, primarily featuring Ten/Rose that I'm posting all in one "book" to make it easier on...
1.1K 77 20
《--》 One morning, in an average day in Rose Tyler's life, she has an unfortunate encounter with living plastic mannequins, where she met the freshly...
9.6K 134 102
ᴇʟʏꜱɪᴀɴ (ᴀᴅᴊ.) • ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ; ᴅɪᴠɪɴᴇʟʏ ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ; ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇꜰᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ • ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛ ꜰʀᴇɴᴄʜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪꜰᴇ. ᴀ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ᴀ ᴊᴏʙ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀ...