S e c r e t

By dumbkdawg

The secret twelfth Harbinger, serving under the tsaritsa. For all everyone knew, there were only eleven.. Al... More

Chapter 1- Who?
Chapter 2- Realization.
Chapter 3- You can keep it.
Chapter 4- Friend.
Chapter 5- Meeting Childe.
Chapter 6- I had fun.
Chapter 7- I'd rather not.
Chapter 8- Dinner plans.
Chapter 9- Stay With Me.
Chapter 10- Can I Keep It?
Chapter 11- Order Something.
Chapter 12- I did it.
Chapter 13- Ajax.
Chapter 14- Him.
Chapter 15- Betrayal.
Chapter 16- Tartaglia.
Chapter 17- Torn.
Chapter 18- I would.
Chapter 19- Trap.
Chapter 20- Disgrace.
Chapter 21- Heavy.
Chapter 22- I promise.
Chapter 23- Beautiful <3
Chapter 24- Interrupting?
Chapter 25- Always.
Chapter 26.5- I Love You Too.
Chapter 26.5- Jealous.
Chapter 27- Orders.
Chapter 28- Snowball.
Chapter 30.5- His Perspective.
Chapter 30.5- Your perspective.
Chapter 31- Breathless.
Chapter 32- Wait.
Chapter 33- Pancakes.
Chapter 34- Why?
Chapter 35- The Beginning of the End.
Chapter 36- My Dear.
Chapter 37- Safe.
Chapter 38- Found.
Chapter 39- Dying.
Chapter 40- Final Strike.
Epilouge

Chapter 29- Chopsticks.

1.3K 42 35
By dumbkdawg

THUD

You fell face first into the snow.

THUMP

And there is Teucer's snowball now embedded into your hair.

You heard Teucer's giggles from behind you, the crunching of the snow below his feet. You hoisted yourself up, brushing the snow from your face. The cold stung your face. You dusted the snow off of Childe's jacket, "You naughty little boy!" You yelped as you scooped up a handful of snow into your gloved hands.

Teucer gave a little shriek as he began to run, "You won't catch me!" He taunted, looking back at you.

As you were running towards the little boy, you threw your hands out in front of you, shaping ice pillars above the ground. You hopped from pillar to pillar, easily catching up Teucer. You were never told you couldn't use your Cryo Vision.

"Hey! No fair! You have a vi- oof!" Teucer abruptly stopped.

"You better slow down, little guy. I can't have you getting hurt." Childe chuckled, cradling his little brother in his arms.

You tossed your snowball up and down, juggling it between your hands.

"And you, little lady," Childe pointed at you, "No cheating is allowed!" He marched towards you.

You giggled, jumping backwards.
You held out your hands, threatening Childe in a teasing way.

Childe placed one hand on his hip, "Fine then," he crouched, "We'll play the hard way then."

Childe summonsed his hydro bow, aiming it to the sky. He shot a number of hydro arrows into the sky. You took this opportunity to freeze mid air and as they were falling, preparing to catch them.
You hopped around, catching each individual one. You held them in your fingers, spinning them around like a student doing pencil tricks.

While you were distracted, Childe stole a glance at Teucer. He knew immediately what trick his big brother was about to pull. Childe held a finger to his lips, slowly backing up. As you turned your back to face Childe, you noticed he wasn't there.
In a matter of seconds, you were toppled to the ground, Childe on top of you.

"I win." He smirked.

You pouted, "No fair. You did your big boy trick."

He winked, "You bet I did, and judging by the look on your face, you are quite impressed."

"You're lucky you're cute." You slimmed your (e/c) orbs.

"Hey y/n, watch out!" You heard Teucer yell from in front of you.

Childe looked up, "Wha-"

THUD

Teucer erupted in laughter, "Right in the face! Did'ja see that y/n? Did'ja?" He twirled out of joy.

You giggled at the sight of Childe's unamused face, covered in the thick Snezhnayan snow.

You pushed yourself out of Childe's grip, rolling over. You gazed up at Teucer, "Perfect hit," you whispered, "Now do it again."

"I heard that!" You heard Childe groan as he brushed the snow from his face.

You scrambled to get up off of your feet, but you weren't quick enough. Before long, you were scooped up in Childe's arms. You flailed you limbs around, but he had no intentions of letting your run rampant.

"You find that funny?" He teasingly lowered his face close to yours.

"Yes." You blinked.

Childe had a sadistic glint in his ocean blue eyes, you knew you were in hot water. Childe marched over to a huge snowbank.

"You asked for it, girlie." Childe sneered.

"Ajax, No! Ajax! AJAX!" You shrieked as you felt yourself flying through the cold air.

You landed in the fluffy snowbank, the coldness biting your face. You squirmed to the top of the bank, peeking your head out. Teucer and Childe were tickled pink at the sight of your tiny self emerging from at least 6 feet of snow.

You tumbled your way through the snow, finally finding the exit. You hoisted your snow covered self up and began walked, arms crossed. You ignored the two boys still giggling as you walked towards the house.

"Hey! Girlie come back!" You heard Childe beckon.

You didn't bother to turn back.
You yanked open the door and marched inside.

Childe turned to his little brother, "Do you think we made her mad?"

Teucer shook his head, "Nope! That was fun!" He squeaked as he darted to the house as well.

Childe shook his head before following his little brother. It was nearly dinner time, and mother was making a special meal for you.
____________________________________
"And then I launched the snowball right at his face!" Teucer exclaimed, retelling the days tales at the dinner table.

You gave a light chuckle, focusing your attention to the clanking besides you. Childe was struggling with his chopsticks once more. You tapped on his shoulder, telling him to wait a moment. You pulled out a set of learners chopsticks. They had little whales on them. You held them out, Childe hesitantly accepted.

"I don't need learners chopsticks." He huffed as he played with the sticks between his fingers.

"Try them," you ushered.

You picked up a few pieces of your food, Childe followed watch. He attempted to mimic the way you moved the chopsticks, but he still couldn't do it.
He frustratedly threw the chopsticks down onto his plate. He turned to you, "Feed me."

"What?" You asked, slightly shocked.

"My hands are broken, and I'm hungry." Childe confidently stated, placing his hands on the table.

A slight blush dusted your face, "Uhm...."

"Ajax is a baby now!" Teucer giggled, poking fun at his brother.

Their mother had left the table, so it was just the three of you.

Without further thinking, you picked up a piece of food and held it out, "Say aaah."

"Aaaah." Childe opened his mouth.

You placed the chopstick in his mouth, allowing him to slide the food off. You pulled back, permitting him to chew.

Childe looked over at you, "You actually did it." He murmured between chews.

"Wait, you weren't serious?!"

Childe didn't respond, only a chuckle escaped his lips.

"C'mon now, don't stop there." He smirked.

He opened his mouth once more, and signaled with his hand to feed him again.

"More." He ordered.

"You're going to ruin your appetite. You won't have room for dessert." You answered back.

He leaned in towards your ear, "I don't want my dessert now, I'll take it later." He gave a naughty grin.

You eyed him suspiciously, "What do you mean?"

"Oh I think you know exactly what I am talking about," he whispered, his hot breath hitting your neck.

Oh my archons.
____________________________________
Chapter 29- End.

Getting spicy~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1K 18
For Childe, the only thing more difficult than completing a mission in a nation where he's hated, is completing a mission in a nation where he's bein...
9.5K 179 30
A single ill-considered action broke them apart. Mourning, the young woman left the frozen land without saying a word to anyone, but Ajax didn't want...
12.8K 474 26
-------❁ ❁ ❁------- Artist: @HTK_68 on twitter ⬆ "Her? You mean y/n? Im too afraid to even get close to her. She would blow my head off" "You dont...
187K 6.8K 24
You're childhood friends with Tartaglia, who you have always known as Ajax. What happens when you meet again in Liyue after many years of being separ...