Jaune the Shinkenger

By PauloGamenha

(Betrayed Jaune X Shinkenger X Injustice Crossover) Nora, Pyrrha and Ren found out Jaune's fake transcripts a... More

Shinken Red Bio
Shinken Pink Bio
Shinken Green Bio
Shinken Blue Bio
Shinken Yellow Bio
Shinken Gold Bio
Prologue: Betrayal And Injustice
Super Soldier Bio
Chapter 1: Weak Becomes Strong (Jaune/Shinken Red)
Chapter 2: Rescue Mission (Green Lantern, Team Hanzo and Shinken Green)
Chapter 3: The King And The Hero (Aquaman And Ben 10)
Chapter 4: Daughter Of Batman (Shinken Pink)
Chapter 5: Infiltration (Green Arrow/Shinken Blue)
Chapter 6: Cyber Heroes (Zane/Cyborg)
Chapter 7: Mercenary With The Honor Of a Soldier (Deathstroke)
Chapter 8: The Rebellion Erupts (Batman/Mystique)
Chapter 9: Success Or Failure (Lex Luthor/Shinken Yellow)
Chapter 10: All Or Nothing (Rogue/Nightcrawler)
Chapter 11: Aggression (Wonder Woman/Team Ninjago)
Chapter 12: Jaune VS Batman
Chapter 13: Fighting For Freedom (Super Shinken Red/Superman)
Allies (Season 2)
Allies (Part 2)
Enemies (Season 2)
Chapter 14: Assault On Red Room (Black Widow/Winter Soldier)
Chapter 15: The Girl Who Laughs (Harley Quinn)
Chapter 16: Attack Gorilla City (Green Arrow/Black Canary/Team Hanzo/Powergirl)
Chapter 18: Sea of Troubles (Kamen Rider Blade/Stella Vermillion)
Chapter 19: Assault On Stryker Island (Teen Titans/Shazam)
Chapter 20: Restore Brother Eye (Team Ben 10)
Chapter 21: Back In Black (Team Kamen Rider OOO)
Chapter 22: Truth (Supergirl/Super Soldier/Super Shinkenger)
Chapter 23: Save or Destroy (Kamen Rider Decade)
Chapter 24: Three Kings (Aquaman/Black Adam)
Chapter 25: Brainiac's Final Stand (Batman/Decade/Shinken Red/Superman)
Chapter 26: Civil War (Hyper Shinken Red)
Allies (Season 3)
Enemies (Season 3)
Chapter 27: Jaune meets Jaune?
Chapter 28: Justice League vs Beacon Huntsmen
Chapter 29: Teen Titans vs Cinder's Faction
Chapter 30: Harley Horde vs Atlas
Chapter 31: Short-Lived Freedom/The Death of Cyborg
Chapter 32: Explaining about Apocalypse
Chapter 33: Kamen Rider Decade Saves Everyone
Chapter 34: Captured/A Message
Chapter 35: The Outlaws
Chapter 36: Rescue
Chapter 37: Old Enemies
Chapter 38: Best Matches
Chapter 39: The Battle Against Apocalypse
Final Enemies
Chapter 40: The True Enemy
Chapter 41: Another Riot at Stryker's
Chapter 42: Civil War on Remnant

Chapter 17: Invasion (The Flash/Kamen Rider Drive)

607 14 3
By PauloGamenha

(In Metropolis, an army of Betas is seen preparing to execute the citizens, but Kamen Rider Drive comes in and saves the citizens while he destroys them.)

Drive: Man, this is insane.

(Then he keeps running while destroying the betas until he somehow gets shot in the leg. Then Captain Cold comes in.)

Captain Cold: Nice shot, Deadshot.

Deadshot: Just finish the job already.

(Before Captain Cold could freeze Kamen Rider Drive, The Flash comes in and hits him.)

Flash: For God's sake, Cold, look around!

Captain Cold: Yeah, crazy day. Kinda like when Superman went nuts... and you went right along with him.

Flash: Save the punishment for later. (to Kamen Rider Drive) Go and keep saving those innocent people.

Drive: All right. It's good to see you back, Barry.

(Then Captain Cold gets up.)

Captain Cold: You'll regret this, Barry!

(The Flash and Captain Cold had a bitter historic, and the five past years made it worse since Captain Cold now has urge to kill The Flash, but he is eventually bested by the hero.)

Flash: Guess we BOTH let each other down. (runs off)

(Kamen Rider Drive keeps destroying the betas, but then he hears a shot and barely evades it, then Deadshot comes in.)

Deadshot: Runnin' a little slow, Flash.

Drive: Retirement'll do that to you. (Deadshot fires two shots...but Kamen Rider Drive watches them in slo-mo and easily dodges them. He then runs behind Deadshot and gets him in an arm lock.) What's WITH you, Lawton?! You should be FIGHTING this invasion!

Deadshot: Blame Grodd for this. He implanted a nanoexplosive in my brain. (draws a knife) His paw's on the trigger. (stabs the knife into his own shoulder... and and it's long enough that it stabs Kamen Rider Drive in the shoulder, too. Drive lets go and Deadshot pulls the knife out) So, whether I like it or not, I gotta do his dirty work.

(The knife thrust puts Kamen Rider Drive down a bit for Deadshot to get him with bullets and fists. But the Kamen Rider holds his own and manages to defeat the shooter.)

Drive: I know...it's just business.

(Then The Flash approaches Kamen Rider Drive.)

Flash: I'm impressed you managed to topple Deadshot.

Drive: Everyone should be prepared fot the... (sees Reverse Flash kicking The Flash in the gut.) worst...

(The Flash sees Reverse Flash.)

Reverse Flash: Grodd SAID you couldn't resist a good crisis.

Flash: (incredulous) Eobard Thawne?! You don't belong here!

Reverse Flash: And miss the return of Barry Allen? (runs up and socks him three times in the jaw)

(The Flash runs off into traffic with Reverse-Flash on his tail. They race into the country and towards Gotham. Somehow, Reverse-Flash starts to catch-up with his counterpart. With a leap over a garbage truck, he nails Flash into a car. Then the fight truly begins as they trade blows amid traffic and bounce off cars. Soon, Reverse-Flash gets the better of Flash and tosses him ito an alleyway. No sooner does Flash stand up than Reverse-Flash knocks him down with a punch.)

Reverse Flash: I ran a long way from the future to hurt you, Barry! But this timeline? It's all wrong.

Flash: So go back to your OWN time, "Reverse-Flash"!

Reverse Flash: (kicking Flash back down) You think I haven't tried?! Your Regime buddies killed one of my ancestors... and now I'm trapped in a paradox! I can never go home...but, at least, I can hurt you!!

(As one might guess, this is an even match. Flash has experience, though. It's a knock-down speedfest of a fight...but Flash gets one over on his 25th century counterpart. Reverse-Flash manages to stand up and race away before he gets more of a pummeling.)

Flash: Dunno how many more reunions I can take.

(Then Kamen Rider Drive comes in.)

Drive: I knew you could do it, Barry. I always did.

????: (from above) Guess I could come back later!

(Kamen Rider Drive sees Hal Jordan as a Green Lantern.)

Drive: (angry) You got some nerve to wear this ring after all you did!

Green Lantern: The ring has chosen me... again.

Drive: Even after you bailed on the Guardians to join the Sinestro Corps?!

Green Lantern: The Guardians locked me up. But they also trained me to overcome my fears. I earned the second chance they gave me.

Drive: The Guardians made a mistake!

(Kamen Rider Drive and Green Lantern come to blows. While Green Lantern has the will, Kamen Rider Drive has the speed. In the end, Flash knocks Green Lantern down... but he notices something during the fight.)

Drive: You held back, didn't you.

(Then the duo helps Green Lantern up.)

Green Lantern: I *told* you, I'm trying to make things right. I betrayed my Corps, my planet...and my friends. And that's the worst part.

Flash: All day, I've been reminded how I failed to be a hero...how hard it's gonna be to regain people's trust. Guess we're both on that path.

Drive: You guys got a long way to go, but you can count on me to help you in your redemption.

Flash: Together?

Drive: Together!

(Then the three do a high five and smile.)

Words: 949

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 68 10
The newly formed Team RNJR; made up of Ruby Rose, Nora Valkyrie, Jaune Arc, and Lie Ren; along with Kai Blaze, journey through the continent of Anim...
32.9K 755 14
After Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin almost everyone turned their backs on him. The only ones who stayed with him were Ruby, Blake, Nora...
12.2K 217 14
Y/N Ziegler. His own brother had killed him because he was a threat to his clan. He was saved by a Doctor called Angela Ziegler who took him in and r...
13.5K 200 22
Young Justice x Betrayed Male Reader When Alex Jonah came back from the mission and suddenly.....he been betrayed from Justice League, Young Justice...