Soulmates (Klaus mikaelson)

By theemikaelsons

In which Bonnie's older cousin Natalie finds out she is soulmates with the Original hybrid. (Season 2 - 3) (K... More

Season 2 Cast
Prologue
Rose
The Sacrifice๏ฟผ
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Crying Wolf
The Last Dance
Klaus
The last day
The Sun Also Rises
As I Lay Dying
Season 3 Cast
The Birthday
The Hybrid
The End Of The Affair
Disturbing Behavior
The Reckoning
Bestfriend Day
Harley's Day
Ghost World
Ordinary People
Homecoming
Our Town
The Ties That Bind
Dress voting!!!
Bringing Out The Dead
Sorry guys!
Dangerous Liason pt 1
Dangerous Liason pt2
All My Children
Breaking On Through
Sorry again๐Ÿ˜•
The Murder of One
Important
Members of the family
Do Not Go Gentle
Additional cast
Before Sunset
The Departed
You're not dead!
Vacation
Beach day
Me waking up at 1:54 a.m
In the woods
Family time
Epilouge
Watty's 2022 and Next fic choices.
Bonus chapter 1
500k Bitches๐Ÿ˜›

Katerina

37.6K 768 349
By theemikaelsons

Bulgaria, 1490

"A little more, dearest... a little more. Push... a little more. A little more, A little more. Push!

After pushing for the last time their hear a baby crying.

The women looks at the baby and then at Katerina. "It's a girl."

"A girl."

Her mother nods. "Please mother... Peter me see her."

As her mother was handing her, her daughter a man come barging on.

"Women don't. What are you doing?"

"Let me at least hold her once... just once.... At least once."

"Forget it... you have disgraced this family!"

"Father, please! No, father... No!"

"No Katerina. It's better for her!.... It's better for her!"

"No, mother, please..."

"Let her go... let her go, Katerina."

"Please, Mama..."

Her mother hold Katerina as she cries.

•••

Natalie wakes up only to hear her phone ringing. She was irritated because she didn't have classes right now so what was she being woken up.

Letting out a groan she picks up the phone.

"What?!"

"Hey, sorry for waking you up. Stefan said he needs us at the boarding out." Elena said in a sorry voice.

"Tell Stefan to stop disturbing my sleep before I put tiny stakes in him."

Elena had an amused smile on her face.

She hangs up before Elena can speaks and takes the cover from off herself. Getting goosebumps from how cold it is.

She makes her way to the bathroom. Looking at herself in the mirror she sees her hair is all over the place.

She sighs before grabbing her toothbrush brush and toothpaste. Rinsing it of with warm water she puts toothpaste on it and rinses ir again.

While brushing her teeth she wonder if Bonnie is up, knowing she doesn't like to get up in the morning.

Spitting the toothpaste out, she rinses of her toothbrush and wash her mouth out. She walks out the bathroom and goes to her clothes and choose an outfit.

She pulls out sweat pants and a shirt with some white and black adidas.

Grabbing her brush, she brushing her hair down and puts two loose scalp braids.

She walks out her room and goes to bonnie's. Knocking she hears a light come in.

Opening her door she peeks in to see what bonnie is doing. She sees her fixing her hair already ready to leave.

"Are you okay? I'm about to head out."

"Yea but I thought you didn't have any classes right now?" Bonnie says.

"I don't but Elena called and told me Stefan needed me so."

"Okay I'll see you later then. Love you."

"Love you to."

Shutting the door behind her she walks to the door. Taking her key off the hook she walk out the door and to her car.

Getting in she buckles her seat belt and puts in her playlist. She puts the car in drive and makes her way to the boarding house.

•••

Arriving at the boarding house, she sees Elena getting out her car. Greeting her with a nod, they both walk to the door.

Elena knocks and waits for someone to open the door. Waiting a few seconds she hears the door open and sees Damon.

"Hello Elena. Natalie."

Damon looks at Natalie outfit and checks her out shamelessly.

Rolling her eyes. "I know I look hot, now is Stefan here?"

"He called said it was important." Elena tells him.

"Right this way." He opens the door wider and lets Elena and Natalie inside. They both walk in but before they make it far they hear Stefan voice.

"Hey." Stefan greeted them.

"What is this about?" Elena asked.

"Yes enlighten me Stefan because you woke me up when I can still be sleeping. You should pay me for waking up this early."

"I see sleeping beauty is grouchy without her sleep." Damon remarked

Stefan ignores Damon comment and turns around to see Rose walking up to them.

Elena look baffled as she sees Rose. "You."

"Hi Rose!" Natalie give her a hug.

Stefan turns back to Elena. Elena looks between Rose and Stefan wondering why she's here.

Everyone is sitting in the parlor. Rose stands while talking.

"Okay you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years. And I don't know what's true and what's not true. That's the problem with all this vampire crap. But Klaus, I know is real." She explains.

"Who is he?" Elena asks

"He one of the originals. He's a legend." Damon says

"From of the first generation of vampires." Stefan and Natalie say at the same time.

"Like Elijah?" Elena asks

Natalie rolls her eyes at Elena stupidity.

"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He was foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal."

Natalie let's out a light laugh at Rose description of them.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest." Stefan says.

"He's not." Natalie puts in.

"Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?"

"Yes." Rose and Natalie say at the same time.

"No."

"What they're saying is- I mean, if what she say is true." Damon says

Rose rolled her eyes. "Which it is."

Damon looks at Rose. "And you're not just saying it so we don't kill you."

"Which I'm not." Rose answers.

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe." He shrugs his shoulders

"Look, Elijah's dead, right?" Stefan asks.

"No." Natalie speaks with confidence

They all ignore her. "So no one else even know that you exist."

"Not that you know of." Rose says

"Elijah does cause he not dead." Natalie says again

Damon glared at her. "That's not helping."

Stefan interrupts them before they start bickering. "Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him. I mean we're talking centuries of the truth mixed with fiction. I mean we don't know what's real. For all we know he could just be some sort of stupid bedtime story."

"He's real. And he doesn't give up. If he wants something he gets it. If you're not afraid of Klaus then you're an idiot." Rose said sternly

"All right we're shaking. You've made you're point." Damon says not caring.

"If I were you I would listen but we all know your brain to small to comprehend things." She laughs lightly

Damon smiles sarcastically at her. He grabs a pen that's on the stand and throws it at her.

She catches it and fake throw it before aiming it at his forehead. "Don't be predictable dick head."

Elena ready to leaves grabs her things and head to the door.

"Where you going?" Stefan asks

"School. I'm late." Elena tells him.

"Well im leaving to. Im goin back to sleep." She says while yawning.

"Let me, uh let me grab my stuff. I'll go with you." He says quickly grabbing his book sack.

"That's okay. I know where it is."

He nods and Elena leaves.

"She's in denial." Damon whispers to Rose.

"Shut up, Damon."

•••

Rose, Natalie and Damon pull up into a parking garage.

"Back entrance. How convenient." Damon says looking around.

"That's the point. We don't want to get caught by an original."

"How do you know this slayer guy is even here?" Damon asked

"I called him. He's here. He's always here.

Damon vamps speed Rose into a pillar his hand over her chest. "Good. Just one thing. If you are setting me up in any way, I will rip your heart out and shove it down your throat. It's something I'm very good at."

Rose vamps speed him into the car grabbing his arm and pulling it behind his back. "I'm older than you and stronger. Don't get on my bad side." She lets him go. "You can trust me."

Natalie rolled her eyes. "Both of you quit it and let's go."

Rose leads the way with Natalie and Damon behind her. Walking into the shop and Damon sees sunlight coming in.

"Woah. What about the uh... sunlight?" He asks looking around confused.

"Double-paned and tempered. Uv rays can't penetrate. You see the appeal now?" Rose turns around when she hears slater voice.

"That and the free WiFi."

"Hey." He smiles

"Hey. How are you?" Rose asks

"Good. I saw you come. What are you doing here?" Slater asks.

"Mmm. It's a long story, but I want you to meet-"

"Damon Salvatore. Turned 1864, Mystic Falls, by Katherine pierce,  aka Katerina Petrova." Damon looks at him weird. "So I take it I was right. What I told it about the tomb under the church is true?"

"Yes. It was right. Thank you for the tip." Rose tells him.

"Yea it's nice to meet you.... Maybe. What's going on Rose? Where's uh Trevor? And who is she?" He asked confused.

"He's traveling the world right now. My friend here Natalie made us an daylight ring."

"Natalie Bennett nice to meet you."

"Ahh a Bennett witch nice to meet you as well."

•••

"And your sure Elijah's dead?" Slater asks.

"Beyond dead." Damon says.

Natalie lightly laughs. They don't want to listen to her so she didn't say anything.

"Trevor is a good man, helped me with my dissertation on sexual deviance in the baroque period. I was going for my psych PhD." Rose explains to them.

"Slaters been in college since '74." Rose tells them.

"When I was turned. I have 18 degrees, 3 master's, and 4 PhDs." Slater tells them.

Damon gives them an annoyed look. "The point?"

Natalie turned and looked at him. "The point is that you'll never be smart as him. And I'm sure the only time you've been to college is to be a little whore."

Damon gave her an angered look.

"Exactly. I mean what is the point. What should I be doing with my eternity? If you have an answer please enlighten me."

"We need your help. If someone wanted to get in touch with Klaus, how would you hook em up?" Rose asks.

"Craigslist." Slater tells them

Damon give him a look. "Really."

"Seriously. I respond to a personal AD that gets sent to somebody who knows somebody who knows Elijah, who's dead, and that's where my connection ends." He explains

Outside of the shop Elijah puts 100 dollars in the guitar case. He picks up some coins and watches Rose, slater, Natalie and Damon.

•••

"Here what I don't get. Elijah moves around during the day, which means the original people knew the secret of the day rings. Now why would Klaus want to lift the curse of the sun and the moon?" Damon asks

"To keep the werewolves from lifting. If a vampire breaks the sun curse, then the werewolves are stuck with the curse of the moon forever and vice versa."

"But werewolves are all but extinct." Rose says

"True. I've never seen one but rumor has it-"

"Not such a rumor." Natalie cuts him off.

"Mystic falls? God I've got to visit this place it sounds awesome."

Voices are echoed due to Elijah listening.

Natalie turns to the window and sees Elijah. She wiggles her fingers at him while everyone is talking.

"Awesome doesn't even begin to describe it. Can we stop the curse come being broken at all?" Damon asks

"Well what do you mean?" Slater asks

"Well, if we rendered the moonstone useless and stopped the curse from being broken."

"Well, yeah, probably, but why would you wanna do that?" Slater asks Damon confused

"Tell me how."

Slater looks at him. "You think I'm going to tell you to figure out how to do something that will piss off an original? And keep me from walking in the sun."

"You wanna walk in the sun? I can make that happen. If you help us." Damon tells Slater

Elijah signals for Natalie to leave. "Uh excuse me I'm going to the restroom." She goes to leave. "Rose come with me."

Elijah slightly swings his hand back and letting  go of the coins in his hands, making him shatter the window.

All you hear is screaming as the vampires with no rings burn because of the sun.

Damon looks outside to see if he can find out who did it.

Natalie quickly drags rose back to the car. "How did you know that was going to happen?" Rose asks Natalie .

"Witchy senses." Natalie deadpens

Rose pulls Natalie stopping her from walking toward. "Natalie."

"Fine I saw Elijah but you can't say anything Rose." Natalie gives her a pleading look.

She sighs. "Fine."

Damon comes running out with the other vampires. "Who's behind that?"

Rose looks around. "I don't know. Where's slater?"

"Iowa by now. Who the hells knows?"

Rose talks quickly. "He's not behind this. He's a good guy. He wouldn't betray me."

"Then who did?" Damon asks her

She starts faking crying. "It's Klaus. Don't you understand? You don't know this man. Im dead." We're all dead."

Damon looks at rose before turning to Natalie. "And you how were you gone seconds before it happened.

Natalie shrugs her shoulders. "Witchy senses."

"And you just decide to just take Rose and not warn a person? He asked her angrily

"Yes. See I like Rose. You in particular I don't like you."

•••

Slater apartment

Slater calls Rose. She picks up after a few rings.

"Hello."

"Rose."

"Slater. Are you okay?" She asked worriedly

"Yes. I—I took off. I'm sorry. I was friggin freaked."

"No im sorry to involve you."

"Look I want no part in any of this, but I did some digging."

"Okay what did you find?" Rose asks

"You can destroy the curse, but you need the moonstone." He lies

"How? What do you mean? I don't follow."

"Well, can your friend get the moonstone? You need it."

"Yes he could get it. What's next."

"We need a witch. G-get a witch. A witch should be able to figure out the rest. Good luck, Rose." He lies. He hangs up.

"Very nicely done."

"Thanks. I've a degree in theater." He says nervously

He turns around to face Elijah.

"How can you compel me? A vampire can't compel another vampire."

"I'm a special vampire."

"What because you're an original."

"Mhmm." Elijah Begins to compel Slater. "Now I want you to take this and drive it through your heart."

Slater grabs the stake. "But that would k-kill me forever."

"I know. But it's necessary."

Slater drives the stake through his heart. After he dies Dr. Martin comes out.

"Was it really?"

"It had to be done. He delivered his message. Won't be long now."

•••

Natalie met Caroline at the grill to get milkshakes. They were currently in a booth. Her with a cookies and creme, while Caroline had strawberry.

"So care how's school."

"It's okay I guess. If I'm not with Bonnie then I'm doing something for the school or cheer. Elena mostly keep me out of stuff. How's college."

"Eh it's okay. At least I'm doing something I want. I'm glad I've decided to do it at home and at campus."

"So what's the love life looking like?" Caroline said while wiggling her eyebrows.

Natalie scoffed. "Boring. Single and not ready to mingle. These college boys are to immature. I need someone older, experienced and mature. I want a real relationship not some fling or one night stand. What about you?"

She shrugs. "Well me and Matt broke up so I'm single as well."

Natalie made a confused face. "But I always see you with Tyler Lockwood."

"We're just friends I've been helping him with the full moons."

"Well that's nice of you. He needs it now that mason is gone."

Natalie sees Caroline get fidgety at her mentioning mason name.

"Are you okay. You got nervous when I brought up mason."

"Oh yeah I'm good."

Natalie didn't believe her but she let it slide.

After a few hours of talking both her and caroline left. The sun was setting as both of them were leaving.

Natalie drives home ready to take a shower and sleep. She had no classes tomorrow so she was able to catch up on the work she missed.

Arriving she sees that Bonnie is already home. Parking she gets out and lock her doors. She walks up to the house using her keys and unlocking the door. She opens and walk in.

All the lights are off so Bonnie must have been in her room. She hangs her keys and walks to her room. Shutting the door behind her she goes into bathroom and turns the shower on.

Making sure the temperature is just right she strips her clothes and gets in. Not wanting to be in for long she takes a quick shower.

Getting out and drying off. She walk out her bathroom and to her dresser. She grabs her bonnet and grabs a big shirt from another part of her dresser and puts it on. She plugs her computer and phone up and turn off her lights.

Getting into bed she turns her tv on and puts on a random movie. Halfway through it she is already asleep.
________________________________
Guess who got their power back after a week of heat? ME!! I'm finally home and with power after hurricane ida so be ready for updates from all my stories 😁.

Okay so ALL my chapters will be long because I don't feel like making two part chapters to finish a episode. So one episode will be put into one chapter.

I hope you guys enjoy. I read through it but if there are mistakes then I'm sorry.

Update 5/8/2022: I'm editing this shit slow as hell but I'm gonna get through it. A girl birthday is in 10 days🤪 finna be 17. Anyway see you in the next update.

11/8/22: grammar corrections. Deleted some lines.

Vote and comment! See you guys next chapter🙃!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 8.5K 34
โ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ดโž โœง เณƒเผ„ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ...
45.4K 1.4K 21
๐’๐’๐’ โ”Š๐Œ๐ˆ๐‘๐‘๐Ž๐‘๐๐€๐‹๐‹. โช klaroline! โซ โ› ๐—‚'๐—† ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—… ๐—๐—’๐–ป๐—‹๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ, ๐—‚ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—‚'๐—† ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‰...
51K 1.5K 19
The Vampire Diaries Season One to TBD Soulmate AU Kol Mikaelson x OC
9.7K 596 11
*BOOK TWO OF THE 'TIL SERIES* read Dusk til Dawn before reading this book Klaus and Briana's love story has been one full of ups and downs since the...